"Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Estiveo

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Estiveo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:01 pm

trump_babies_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEPGeX_Yp7hmXpGUPDpSlJoNzl-Xl7oERnJcKwCCdzUY.jpg
images.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image

DejaMoo

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:39 pm

I've heard this bull before.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Well that makes total sense. :confused: :dazed:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Has the quality of acid gone down since the old days? Asking for a friend.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:19 pm

I think that is what happens when you put the funny bad shrooms on the Zah, and maybe use that old moldy rye flower to mix in with the dough.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:32 pm

Says a lot more about Joe than it does Chelsea.

And what it says isn’t good.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:42 am

RoadScholar wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:32 pm
Says a lot more about Joe than it does Chelsea.

And what it says isn’t good.
Yeah that!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 am

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:31 pm
It ain't acid. It's an unguided Ayahuasca trip. and they ingested waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Please folks....Let's stop running down the fine reputation of entheogenic substances that have been used since prehistoric times in truly beneficial manners by trying to pass this all off as a bad acid trip...Some Q folks would probably do well to take a handful of shroomies and spend a night in Joshua Tree National Park, once it is all cleaned up again, open up those ole doors of perception mayhaps...
Either give me more wine or leave me alone. - Rumi

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 am

Northland10 wrote:
You are assuming the average Poot has money for decent acid.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:18 am

Actually, the dissociative ramblings reminded me most of PCP.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:37 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 am
Northland10 wrote:
More a meth crowd I would think.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:58 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:37 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 am
Northland10 wrote:
More a meth crowd I would think.

Yeah, Meth is the official drug of White Trash.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 am

Came upon this today on my twitter feed.

https://t.co/95oG0Wo2DP
What I Learned Inside the Lonely, Sad World of QAnon Facebook Groups
The conspiracy theory seems to have created a lot of problems in the lives of its adherents.
Not a long article, but in a nutshell, many old, gullible people are spending their last holidays, and years, alone because their firm belief Hillary is eating babies, and Obama is about to be drug from his home and sent to Gitmo, has left them estranged from their families. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost.
ImageImageImage x4

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:58 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 am

The conspiracy theory seems to have created a lot of problems in the lives of its adherents.
Not a long article, but in a nutshell, many old, gullible people are spending their last holidays, and years, alone because their firm belief Hillary is eating babies, and Obama is about to be drug from his home and sent to Gitmo, has left them estranged from their families. I almost felt sorry for them. Almost.
Yeah, I know. Reading it reminded me of Butterzillon, Dr. Kate's fans, and many other birtherstani.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:22 pm

That story really nails it. All of em, Orly, Miki, Sharon, all the birfers jumped into Q, I always ask. If they weren't full on birfers, they are sure now. And Foggy should appropriate this as a subtitle for The Fogbow :lol:
An avid connoisseur of internet morons, the moment I learned about QAnon I was immediately curious...

As you probably noticed from the examples I have provided, the Q crew is made up of a very specific archetype of internet denizen: elderly right-wingers who have gone too far down the online rabbit hole. Diving into any given thread you’d be lucky to find someone who’s age drops below 55—but you will encounter one of the most unnerving melanges of psychotic ramblings and hateful screeds available anywhere. Calls for sanity are met with accusations of “controlled opposition,” and the only theories that are criticized are ones that question if the group has gone too far. But more importantly, almost every single member of Q’s following seems to have one glaring and unifying trait: They are deeply, heartbreakingly lonely.
Theories about Q’s endgame abound, but after watching closely for several months now, I think the odds are in favor of Q being an elaborate troll, aimed directly at one of the most gullible demographics in the world—old people on Facebook. A recent study found that people over 65 were several times more likely to share “fake news” online than young folks were, and nobody loves sharing a hot bowl of bullshit more than QAnon adherents. I thought early on that as more and more Q predictions did not come to pass, the following would dwindle, but these incredibly online grandparents have seemingly endless capacity for dissembling, and can conspiracy-brain themselves out of almost any corner.

Given the obviously bullshit premise of the entire thing, it seems likely that the Q movement will fall apart at some point in the future. A more open-ended question is what happens to the army of olds that it has amassed over the year, and what their lives will look like in a post-Q world. These people seem genuinely sad—quietly aware that the world has mostly passed them by, and desperate to define themselves as something more than simply a cog in society’s system. They see themselves as brave truth-tellers, warriors for unnamed children that Hillary Clinton is currently eating sous-vide, and from this they gain purpose and self-worth. When it becomes clear, as it invariably will, that they have been had, I wonder whether they will be able to comprehend this fact, or if they will be able to find their way back to the real world.
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:45 pm

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
► Show Spoiler
Ryan Bennett
4 hrs ·

Military tribunals have begun.

Check out the Office of Military Commissions Court Docket.

So much for the lefts’ claim “Q is a LARP.”

🤣😆👍😆😆🤣😎💥💥💥💥💥💥

► Show Spoiler
couple of the comments:
Lynn Lauten Van Glahn I just see a bunch of terrorists. Whose name are we looking for?

Gayle Macdonald Someone please explain this to me. I’m not seeing it. The names on that docket are old terrorist names that have been around a while now. I am not seeing anything new.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:03 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 am

Call me cynical, but I suspect the author's primary target is the elderly (boomers, again), and chose to write about QAnon followers to support the overwhelmingly popular millennial contention that everything that is wrong in this world is because of the boomers. Thus, Exhibit A: Qidiots. But one of the photos included in her article belies the point: it's of a young woman wearing a Q hat and holding an infant.

Yeah, a whole lot - maybe even a majority - of the Qidiots are over 50. However, this is by no means exclusively confined to the oldsters.

Every youth generation has been convinced it's their parents' generation that screwed things up, and their own generation that will set things to rights. So they sit back and wait, confident that time will fix the world without their having to put in much effort themselves. Since the 1960s we've seen how that doesn't work. We've got to forcefully remind the youngsters that every generation has racists, bigots, kooks, cons, and creeps within its ranks. They've never died out.
I've heard this bull before.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm

:madguy:
Ben Collins

Verified account

@oneunderscore__
15m15 minutes ago
More
New from me: Coordinated 4chan trolls flood laid off HuffPost, BuzzFeed reporters with death threats
https://t.co/Mm1EqoNCeI
Shortly after he tweeted the news of his own layoff, Nick Wing checked his inbox at HuffPost and saw an email with a few pictures from a troll.

One was an image of President Trump, and another was a Photoshopped meme of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson. The edited image shows two bodies hanging from a tree next to the words “Day of the Rope,” a far-right meme about their desire to execute journalists. Underneath Carlson, where the scrolling cable news ticker would usually appear, it reads “JUST KILL THEM. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.”

Wing was one of many journalists who were let go by Buzzfeed and HuffPost this week and were sent death threats from trolls organizing their efforts on the far-right message board 4chan. Many of those targeted by the harassment campaign did not cover the far-right, including Wing, whose beat focused on inequality and guns.

“It really is upsetting to see such outright animus toward the entire journalism profession, to the point where trolls are openly reveling in people’s misfortune or even working to make it worse. But ultimately I think it says more about their character than anything,” Wing told NBC News.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

tek

Post by tek » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:14 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:03 am
Every youth generation has been convinced it's their parents' generation that screwed things up, and their own generation that will set things to rights. So they sit back and wait, confident that time will fix the world without their having to put in much effort themselves. Since the 1960s we've seen how that doesn't work. We've got to forcefully remind the youngsters that every generation has racists, bigots, kooks, cons, and creeps within its ranks. They've never died out.
Nicely put.
There's no way back
from there to here

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:53 am

I find this both very weird and very funny.
QAnonRally.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:02 am

I listened to as much mental mush as I could stand on the "sound canon" /ELF military tech...
Which slid into mind control tech???

Then, I realized it ALL made sense when the connection is made that it is based on ancient Aztec satellite technology.
The Mercury Project

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:23 pm

From the latest RIght Richter email-
Trouble in the QAnoniverse

It’s been more than a year since Q promised that top Democrats would be arrested and tossed into Guantanamo Bay, and a growing number QAnon conspiracy theorists are starting to catch on.
The rank-and-file have begun to post increasingly about their disappointment on the QAnon forums. On Wednesday, for example, a top post on the “Voat” forum devoted to QAnon was devoted to complaining that QAnon was filled with complaints about how long the arrests are taking.

“At what point do you stop researching and start arresting people for crimes we know they've already committed?” one poster wrote.

:snippity:

Last night, diehard QAnon promoter Liz Crokin complained that she’s going to quit the movement if the often-promised mass arrests don’t happen by the end of 2019.

“It’s so depressing and I’m just over it,” Crokin said. “I’m going to have to move on because it’s just taken such a big toll on me and my health that I don’t think I can stay in this fight if it continues to drag on for years and years and if these mass arrests don’t happen this year.”
Liz is giving them just 11 more months to act. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Photoguy

Post by Photoguy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 pm

^ ...and what exactly is *The Fight*? Sharing posts on social media?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Photoguy wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 pm
^ ...and what exactly is *The Fight*? Sharing posts on social media?
Yes. Nothing more and nothing less. :smoking:
Am I being detained?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”