#Q #QAnon QCumbers "The Storm” "Any Day Now" Conspiracy Theories For Dummies: "Mental Gonorrhea of Conspiracy Theories"

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Apparently George W. Bush giving Michelle Obama a piece of Candy is a qanon conspiracy theory now.

pipistrelle

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by pipistrelle »

This inside joke is so DEEP STATE they both laughed about it.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 am Apparently George W. Bush giving Michelle Obama a piece of Candy is a qanon conspiracy theory now.

LoL. It was huge, widely covered news during the last high-profile funeral everyone there was at (McCain maybe?) when he passed some candy. How quickly they forget

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Yep, this started at McCain's funeral.

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
Yesterday at 6:10 PM ·
[spoil] [/spoil]
Don EversonFollow
Yesterday at 4:02 PM
More shady shit !! What was secretly exchanged this time between Bush & Michael Obama?
If it was 'candy/mint/cough drop', then why didn't she 'EAT' it?

from THE HILL:
George W. Bush, Michelle Obama share moment at state funeral
< video and tweet at the link>

Former President George W. Bush appeared to slip something from his pocket to former first lady Michelle Obama at the state funeral service for his father — an apparent nod to a memorable moment the pair shared at Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) funeral.

Bush appeared to fetch something from his left suit pocket as he walked solemnly into the Washington National Cathedral on Wednesday for the service honoring former President George H.W. Bush.

After shaking hands with President Trump, first lady Melania Trump and former President Obama, George W. Bush slipped something into Michelle Obama’s hand. The former first lady smiled.

The moment was reminiscent of a light-hearted interaction between the two at McCain’s funeral in September, when cameras caught George Bush passing a cough drop to Michelle Obama.

“I didn’t realize at the time that anybody noticed what we were doing,” Michelle Obama later said of the exchange during an interview on NBC’s “Today” show.

“President Bush and I … we are forever seat mates because of protocol, that’s how we sit at all the official functions so he is my partner in crime at every major thing where all the formers gather,” Michelle Obama said.

Calling the 43rd president a “wonderful” and “funny man,” Michelle Obama said in October he slipped her “cough drops.”

“I will add they were old cough drops. That’s the funny thing, because they were in the little White House box, and I was like, ‘How long have you had these?’ And he said, ‘A long time, we got a lot of these!' ” Michelle Obama exclaimed.
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... te-funeral

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

21 hrs ·
🤔
[spoil][/spoil]

Q Great Awakening -News/ MAGA
22 hrs ·
It looks like Hillary had a secret message in her funeral program - I didn't see anyone else receive an envelope like this ...

These fools have been forced to resort to primitive measures.

#DarkToLight

#QAnon

Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

RoadScholar wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 pm IIRC, it is said that not the wording but concepts such as descending into hell after crucifiction, Jesus personally judging the living and the dead, the architecture of hell, and some other articles of the Christian creed were not taken directly from the Book, but from Milton’s interpretation of it in Paradise Lost.
The Apostle's Creed predates Milton by centuries. It dates to the 3rd Century. It's not as if Milton wasn't working from various traditional material.

As far as that being the "Catholic" version, the reference to "catholic" in the creed is not taken as meaning "Roman Catholic" by the various Protestant denominations that use it, but as the universal church.

Thanks pal.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Could have been a tithing envelope. :confused:

Nah.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:48 pm Could have been a tithing envelope. :confused:

Nah.
Opening a church bulletin nowadays is like opening the magazines of old. You end up with a lap full of inserts and envelopes.

Could they have included memorial contribution envelope for a charity favored by the families or something to leave condolances for the family? . No, that never happens

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

They are absolutely losing it over all this funeral stuff...Jeb Bush making strange faces...Because they are all finding out that the FBI was currently raiding their houses!! Such a great end-around on the funeral!! 5D chess in full affect!!
Only "FBI Raid" news I see for the fifth was this:
FBI agents raid north Raleigh mansion in international murder-for-hire, bribery plot

:snippity:

In February 2018, Leonid Teyf told a confidential source that he believed his wife had been involved in a romantic relationship with the housekeeper's son. Teyf told the informant that he wanted to pay someone to get the son to talk and then have the son overdose on drugs.

Teyf then said he wanted the son deported because, if he was back in Russia, “he would be buried already.”

Teyf went on to tell the informant that he wanted the son "kidnapped, taken into the woods, forced to admit to having sex with Tatyana Teyf on video then to be killed," the affidavit states.

https://www.wral.com/fbi-agents-raid-no ... /18044765/
Just some crazy hillbilly Russians apparently...

"I said we will sacrifice the economy in the short term to protect our people's health, people's lives!" - Nguyễn Xuân Phúc
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Res Ipsa wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:15 pm The Apostle's Creed predates Milton by centuries. It dates to the 3rd Century. It's not as if Milton wasn't working from various traditional material.

As far as that being the "Catholic" version, the reference to "catholic" in the creed is not taken as meaning "Roman Catholic" by the various Protestant denominations that use it, but as the universal church.
Ya the wiki entry I posted above shows they were using the basic form of the Apostles Creed in the second century AD.

A Priest told a story once of a guy who came to him saying he wanted his child baptized, but that he absolutly hated the word catholic. So he had gone around to all the protestant denominations he could find, and to his rage they all had the word "catholic" in their rite. So he finally came him and asked him could he write his own. :)

For the record the Priest said no problem, he just insisted on the words "I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." which the man had no problem with.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Res Ipsa wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:15 pm
RoadScholar wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:40 pm IIRC, it is said that not the wording but concepts such as descending into hell after crucifiction, Jesus personally judging the living and the dead, the architecture of hell, and some other articles of the Christian creed were not taken directly from the Book, but from Milton’s interpretation of it in Paradise Lost.
The Apostle's Creed predates Milton by centuries. It dates to the 3rd Century. It's not as if Milton wasn't working from various traditional material.

You need a pretty good education to be familiar with the archaic definition of “catholic” as an adjective meaning general or universal. But indeed ‘tis so.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Q's latest:
Where is the '+' on a mobile phone when dialing? 
Umm, on my phone you press and hold 0. Makes a lovely '+'.

12/7/18 12:32:54 PM EDT Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
ID: 4442ef
Sekrit Stuffs!

Where is the '+' on a mobile phone when dialing? 
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
At some point, the Q will be asked.
Q

I'm using QDrops. You should too!
Android: https://t.co/kBqACw24tZ
iOS: https://t.co/6ZzKspkx4y

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

HST's Ghost wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 am They are absolutely losing it over all this funeral stuff...Jeb Bush making strange faces...Because they are all finding out that the FBI was currently raiding their houses!! Such a great end-around on the funeral!! 5D chess in full affect!!
some comments on a Debra post that I posted here earlier:
Al Mcclure Joe Biden and HRC got envelopes at the Funeral. HRC has no reaction. Jeb Bush / Bushes got a photo of house being raided by FBI is the word.

Whatever it was they didn't like it.

#PanicInDC #Resist = SEDITION by any other name
#QAnon #MAGA #Justice #WWG1WGA

[spoil] [/spoil]

Yesterday at 7:14 AM ·
[spoil] [/spoil]

Crystal Elizabeth
December 5 at 8:30 PM
Anyone else notice Jeb’s smile then retraction after Laura Bush shows him something on paper?🤔

<snipped the tweet link - see below>

the tweet/video in Crystal's post:
[spoil]PolishPatriot ™️
‏@PolishPatriotTM

Anyone else notice Jeb’s smile then retraction after Laura Bush shows him something on paper?🤔
[/spoil]
Edit: I included all the links to the JEB face stuff in case anybody wanted to read comments or if any of the posts get deleted/set to private. Sorry if it is too much.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Debra Cochran
18 hrs ·
I do believe this means the Witch Hunt is over? 🍿😂🤣
#Boomerang
< trump tweet - Totally clears the President. Thank You >
► Show Spoiler
Moshe Irid'm It was over long ago. It's been nothing but a media glitz & blitz show about nothing for quite awhile. Only purpose hurt the current president.

Debra Cochran Yes, but it is officially over. Muellers report just cleared Trump of all charges according to Rudy Giuliana on Fox News.

Moshe Irid'm It's over but it's NOT. In "the news" all we see is crap about Prosecutors Seeking Prison Time for Cohen, or Manafort's Alleged Lies in Russia Probe or Mueller Thinks Manafort Lied About Trump Tower Meeting blah blah blah. I have yet to find anywhere stating that this bullshirt is officially over and we probably never WILL see such a statement. They can't let this go because they have to keep feeding their hate and feeding it back to us too. These people are sick and desperate.

Debra Cochran Moshe Irid'm Ya... it is not over because the attacks are going to get way worse with the 22 investigations into the Clintons wrapping up. Worries me.... Beware of False Flags. My daughter is traveling so I am a little worried.

Debra Cochran Those Clintons are nasty people.

Debra Cochran CONFIRMED... Rudy G let it rip on Fox News... He has been exonerated of all charges.

Debra Cochran Q posted HOURS before ;) They knew!

► Show Spoiler
ETA another Debra post <NOT Q but related to her comment above>
Debra Cochran
15 hrs ·
Breaking: Rudy Giuliana said the Mueller filings are a complete exoneration of Trump.
► Show Spoiler

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

“Debra Cochran” seems to be a troll account.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:20 pm “Debra Cochran” seems to be a troll account.
She has two pages. (two that I know of) Look at her posts for the past couple of years.
When you scroll down a page, a new section will appear and you are able to select YEARS and/or MONTHS to see those posts
(eta: new section displayed top left side of screen)

Debra Cochran
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010431617105

Debra Cochran
https://www.facebook.com/sweetie.cochran

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Dolly wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:20 pm “Debra Cochran” seems to be a troll account.
She has two pages. (two that I know of) Look at her posts for the past couple of years.
When you scroll down a page, a new section will appear and you are able to select YEARS and/or MONTHS to see those posts
(eta: new section displayed top left side of screen)

Debra Cochran
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010431617105

Debra Cochran
https://www.facebook.com/sweetie.cochran

Thanks. I don’t do Facebook, Twitter or other social media.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Right wing watch has a video of a nice peacefull pretty woman expressing her opinion. Inder the spoiler, Its only a minute long

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/stat ... 0007871488
These QAnon/Pizzagate folks seem like a reasonable group of people.
Sekrit Stuffs!

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:02 pm Eight wing watch has a video of a nice peacefull pretty woman expressing her opinion. Inder the spoiler, Its only a minute long

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/stat ... 0007871488
These QAnon/Pizzagate folks seem like a reasonable group of people.
Sekrit Stuffs!
She must have come up before because when I went to find out who she is I found I'd blocked her already. Lots of comments about her face changing shape and color as she works herself into a rage about something that never happened.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Okay, I have seen some disturbing shit on the internet, but that might be the most disturbing thing I have ever fucking seen. That young lady needs psychological help. Badly.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Although, on a more humorous note, this reply made me genuinely lose it laughing.

LessThan(My Name Here)
‏ @JakeSezStuff
Replying to @RightWingWatch @TrancewithMe

Damn girl I’m still interested but what’s your safeword?
:rotflmao:

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Danraft

Post by Danraft »

:lol:
fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 pm Although, on a more humorous note, this reply made me genuinely lose it laughing.

LessThan(My Name Here)
‏ @JakeSezStuff
Replying to @RightWingWatch @TrancewithMe

Damn girl I’m still interested but what’s your safeword?
:rotflmao:
Omg. Best.comment.ever

The Mercury Project
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

This was posted was posted in another thread, but it belongs here too. The article is as much about Alefantis as it about Podesta.

John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... s9hx8idx-0

Am I being detained?
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Her blog is, uh, informative?

http://www.robotinteriors.com/blog/

Thanks pal.
BrianH

Post by BrianH »

(I was not sure where to post this. It fits the nutty conspiracist theme, so here I go).

A comment posted on Facebook by someone I only tangentially know led me to peruse the page of a "Jack Marino" (who appears to be followed by some Qanon types). He posted this article, which led with "POTUS Donald J Trump, a strategic genius, now holds all the cards." How does one resist?

A few morsels:
The EndGame : Goodbye, Mr Mueller

Mueller was probably hoping to try and keep his witch-hunt going until the new Congress is sworn in, on Jan 3, 2019.

That will now be very difficult.

Time is against him. And Trump has been turning the screws on him tighter and tighter, since the mid-term elections, for at least these reasons:.

• AAG Whitaker has been appointed and is no friend. He will have already leashed Mueller, if not ordered him to close the investigation.

• A steady flow of very incriminating information against Obama, Clinton and their cronies is starting to emerge, via reporters such as John Solomon.

• We are seeing the appearance senior Obama officials, forced to testify under oath in Congress.

• Two of Mueller’s targets - George Papadopoulos and General Flynn - will soon be able to tell their stories, with no fear of consequences.

• We are also learning of major investigations into Spygate and the Clintons, that have been kept hidden.

Mueller’s new strategy will likely be to release a damning report, that he hopes the House can use to impeach Trump. One problem : Whitaker has the power to block its release.

One thing seems certain. Mueller will be closed down, in my opinion, before the end of the year. If not sooner.

Once that happens, it is endgame for the enemy.
https://quodverum.com/2018/12/343/victo ... -blow.html

This whole piece was reminiscent of how Birthers often claimed that Arpaio was laying some deep strategic trap for Obama (when anyone actually paying attention could see nothing of the sort would happen).

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”