#Q #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies: "The Mental Gonorrhea of Conspiracy Theories"

Dolly

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Dolly »

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
53 mins ·
☺️
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156718662893245?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCJOe0p8wfwrc-aefKG6EIf7bDDTAAOguOSGwWVDlTe--GubZEVwiNJyRVTz_9CLgFLSmlLS9hQ-k69AWe1Gv3E-75nLbV4ggvpEjzfPPOGltaEiQ3pNE9F9Z0m6_nV2xQ0kXlNmJ5VeSvWk1xWcvU0v0aVsQWoQ5MpSTZBFCFXox964L767b0&__tn__=-R
Poet for The Revolution
58 mins ·

When Camelot Returns <snipped the poem I did not read>

Jeanie Sims I'm missing the significance here, can someone help me outt? Thanks ?

Joyce Mitchell Jeanie Sims there are many in the Q movement that believe that JFK jr. Is still alive. That he planned his own plane crash to live in anonymity for some time as this. That John F Kennedy jr. Is part of the plan to take back America. Also that he will come from behind the curtains and his father's murder will be brought to Justice. That's what I know.

Jeanie Sims Joyce Mitchell thanks Joyce, I'm on board that far, but am questioning the photos ...is the bottom photo real? Depicting him now? Or just a Photoshop expressing our hopes?

Ronald Quince Sandahl Those two photos came from the same event. Not sure what they are supposed to prove, other than someone took several pictures the same day.

Jeanie Sims Ronald Quince Sandahl that was my thought...and someone added gray to his hair...i don't get it

:rolleye: :dazed: :crazy:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Re: "Q" #QAnon "The Storm” "Any Day Now" 8Chan - Conspiracy Theories For Dummies

Post by Slim Cognito »

Nice that they think the two women on the plane with him didn't have anything worth coming home to and they'd happily follow him into a secret life of anonymity.
ImageImageImage x4
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Rachel Gastiaburo shared a post.
2 hrs ·
❤️🤗
https://www.facebook .com/gastiaburo/posts/10156721773213245

Jovan Gonzalez
Follow · 19 hrs ·

🐇🌀

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: :geek: :notlistening: It's this kind of stuff that makes me think there really are comedians or Democrats behind it... how stupid do they have to be to think JFKJ is still alive and was waiting for Donald? Seems like a distraction for the failure of the #RedOctober mass arrests, it's half over, what happened? :lol: Would be interesting to see how many Qers were Birthers, we know Miki Booth and her friends are all in, bet there's a correlation. Nuts.
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:30 pm :lol: :geek: :notlistening: It's this kind of stuff that makes me think there really are comedians or Democrats behind it... how stupid do they have to be to think JFKJ is still alive and was waiting for Donald? Seems like a distraction for the failure of the #RedOctober mass arrests, it's half over, what happened? :lol: Would be interesting to see how many Qers were Birthers, we know Miki Booth and her friends are all in, bet there's a correlation. Nuts.
Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner are Q.
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Isn't this little conspiracy theory somehow conveniently forgetting JFK had two children and Caroline Kennedy is still very much alive, as are her children? Not to mention, as the older of the two children, she would have known her father better and have more memories of him than JFK Jr and hence be in a better position to keep that torch going? What is more likely, that JFK Jr, who by all accounts was a mediocre pilot who was quite willing to take risks, died in a plane accident, or that he faked his death and has remained in hiding for all these years, all the while letting his sister think that she is the only remaining member of her family of origin - and that, upon reappearing from his hiding place, he would make himself known to Donald Trump *before* he'd tell his own sister about it?
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:30 pm :lol: :geek: :notlistening: It's this kind of stuff that makes me think there really are comedians or Democrats behind it... how stupid do they have to be to think JFKJ is still alive and was waiting for Donald? Seems like a distraction for the failure of the #RedOctober mass arrests, it's half over, what happened? :lol: Would be interesting to see how many Qers were Birthers, we know Miki Booth and her friends are all in, bet there's a correlation. Nuts.
I suspect we are missing something, a data point that ties all the conjecture together. If only we knew what it was.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Dan1100 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:05 pm
I was hoping it was Jon Stewart. He has to be doing something with his time these days.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The ghost of Dick Tuck.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It reads more like Butterdezillion.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

GlimDropper wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:57 pm I suspect we are missing something, a data point that ties all the conjecture together. If only we knew what it was.
Ah! So we need a conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theory?

Would that be a conspiracy meta-theory or a meta-conspiracy theory?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

A fractal conspiracy!

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I've been following this angry old man lately. He is deeply creepy and scary. Now and then he drops a hint (as in this video) that he's ready to start hunting down and killing members of the elite pedovore cabal his own damn self. But he's patiently waiting for Trump to order the mass arrests first.

Am I being detained?
voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

NotaPerson wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:36 pm I've been following this angry old man lately. He is deeply creepy and scary. Now and then he drops a hint (as in this video) that he's ready to start hunting down and killing members of the elite pedovore his own damn self. But he's patiently waiting for Trump to order the mass arrests first.
Oh he's a live one. That's Dave Todeschini AKA Net4TruthUSA. Google will tell you all about him, but you may want to do it in incognito mode, so you don't have his filth in your browser history. I do like his claim that "the Deep State is a bunch of Adrenochrome-addicted Satanic zombies."

Apropos, Becca Lewis' observations on the radicalizing effects of YouTube are a must read. Forget Facebook, YouTube videos are quietly radicalizing large numbers of people — and the company is profiting.

Which is the broader problem here. IMO, there's three tiers: 1) the lone nutters and/or sociopaths who use YouTube/social media to broadcast their insanity; 2) the not-necessarily insane people who spread this nonsense for their own purposes; and 3) the structure of YouTube/social media platforms themselves that are too easily gamed and in fact, often make producing/promoting such crap profitable.
“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

My, people have said some terrible things about Dave Todeschini, haven't they?

Like that he's a convicted sex offender. Victim was an 8-year-old boy.

Haven't been able to confirm it's true. But I saw enough to make me think it's likely true.
Am I being detained?
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

RoadScholar wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:19 pm
Dan1100 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:05 pm
I was hoping it was Jon Stewart. He has to be doing something with his time these days.
It's actually Kanye when he's not in the studio.
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Debra Cochran
6 mins ·
Because of the Hatch Act, Q Anon is Not Posting Till After Mid-Terms IMO. No Worries, They will be back. 😜

I wondered why I haven't seen any recent Qbaloney posted.

Rachel Gastiaburo hasn't posted since October 21, when she posted photos of her and Karl.
BBFlatt

Post by BBFlatt »

So Hatch Act restrictions only apply during the month before election day, good to know!
:roll:
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

BBFlatt wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:56 am So Hatch Act restrictions only apply during the month before election day, good to know!
:roll:
I've been sick for three weeks, something viral so the fever has been a huge drain, and even I could see the problem with that tweet.
ImageImageImage x4
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

I took look at Liz Crokin's Facebook page today and found this. Lo and behold, it's true. :shock:

According to a March Washington Post article, JFK did actually meet Jackie at this house: 3419 Q St. NW in DC.

We know the significance of "Q," of course. But what's weirder is that the numbers in the street address add up to 17 - a number that has magical significance to the QAnons, since Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.
where jfk met jackie.jpg

There are no coincidences! :smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?
kate520

Post by kate520 »

If you’re doing it right, howsomever, you then add the 1+7 to get 8. A powerful magic number in Asia.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Are all these bombs the “storm”?
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:21 pm Are all these bombs the “storm”?
False flags that only demonstrate how desperate the Deep State is.
Am I being detained?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:21 pm Are all these bombs the “storm”?
Given the timing, they probably should be paying Dave Todeschini a quick visit.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

So of course Miki Booth thinks the pipe bombs were a "false flag operation."

And somehow, the goalpost just moved... what happened to #RedOctober? Now Miki says January 2019. Any. Month. Now.

For anyone still wondering why this PO is still free and spewing propaganda just remember, military tribunals go into effect January 2019.
Mik Goalposts.JPG

:notlistening: :brickwallsmall: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”