Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Volkonski

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

Post by Volkonski » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:33 pm

The man Delaware City Police arrested last week for threatening his neighbors believed they were Muslims bent on doing him and the nation harm, and he told investigators he would stop them. 

Gerard Medvec, a 64-year-old living on Hamilton Street, had binoculars set on a windowsill when police arrived and he told them he was using them to spy on his neighbor, according to court documents.

He also had two semi-automatic rifles in his house, one of which had taped magazines, and a semi-automatic handgun he wore in his waistband. 

Medvec alluded to "taking the fight to them" and said he "seriously thought about throwing some Molotov cocktails" at his neighbors' house, according to court documents. 

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:41 pm
:roll:

Right Richter: Soy Boys

https://tinyletter.com/rightrichter/let ... r-soy-boys
Soy boys: Remember "cuck"? For a while in 2016, it seemed like all anyone on the right could talk about was cuckservatives, who was cucking out, and so on. 

Well, readers, I'm here to tell you that cuck's time in the sun as the right's go-to insult is over. Rising fast to replace it: "soy boy." 

Increasingly, figures on both the alt right and the more moderate "alt light" accuse their foes of consuming soy products. "You can smell the soy from here" is a popular insult, as is the taunting "Eat more soy."

Pro-Trump subreddits, from The_Donald to the forum for fans of alt right TV show "Million Dollar Extreme," are filled with depictions of liberals as "soy boys."
Aren't they the cutest?

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 pm

This is an outrage!!!!! Those white supremacists have gone too far. :madguy: Those band members will have prepared for this for months.

:smokeears: :smokeears: :smokeears:

Regional Marching Band Competition Cancelled Because Of White Supremacist Rally

http://www.localmemphis.com/news/local- ... /844653309
Dreams of a marching band championship were crushed after Middle Tennessee State University announced it was cancelling the 56th Contest of Champions. The decision comes amid safety concerns of a white supremacist rally planned for the weekend.

:snippity:

Bardos plays in the marching band and says students learned about the decision Monday.

"It's upsetting," he said. "We've been practicing for three months. We wanted to go and show them that we're winners."

Houston High School is one of 28 marching bands listed on the performance schedule that was slated to go to Murfreesburro, Tennessee Saturday.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 am

So after that band event was canceled disappointing all those kids those white supremacists chicken out and cancel their rally at the last minute. :roll: :madguy:

White nationalists met by counterprotesters cancel second rally in Tennessee

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/28/us/tennes ... index.html
The groups had planned to start at Shelbyville and then head to Murfreesboro about 20 miles to the north, but the Murfreesboro rally was canceled, Griffin said.

About 800 to 1,000 counterprotesters had gathered in Murfreesboro to oppose the demonstrations, Rutherford County Sheriff Mike Fitzhugh and Murfreesboro Interim Police Chief Michael Bowen said in a joint statement.

Griffin announced the rally was canceled on Twitter saying that Murfreesboro was a "lawsuit trap" and that holding an event there was not worth the risk.

The rallies were expected to be the largest of their kind since the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, Griffin said. That demonstration became a scene of chaos and violence as the white nationalist groups fought with counterprotesters.
:nope: Not large at all. The scene in Shelbyville, white supremacists on the lower side of the road counter protestors on the upper side of the road.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:14 am

WAY more than attended Trump's inauguration, though.

If dogs run free, why not we?

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:25 am

Foggy wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:14 am
WAY more than attended Trump's inauguration, though.
Off topic, but that showed Trump's nutcase personality right from the get go. It was his biggest worry on his first day in office.

Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 am

Pitiful crowd in Shelbyville. What was the crowd like in Springfield?

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Better photo.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:12 pm

The latest iteration of the Wolfenstein video game franchise was released on Friday: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. And "some people" are pissed and are giving the game bad reviews because, well, it's about killing Nazis.

Now, I never played the original (way back on the Apple II I think) Wolfenstein, but I did play the id Software version that came out in 1992. (Then I moved on to Doom 2...oh boy!). The whole POINT of the Wolfenstein series is to shoot and kill Nazis. And their German Shepherd dogs. It's been that way since forever (or 1992). And yes, these people are giving Wolfenstein II bad reviews because the gameplay involves something the Wolfenstein series has always done--kill Nazis.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/culture ... ombarding/ (for example)

Here's a more interesting look at the latest iteration of Wolfenstein from Vice Motherboard:
'Wolfenstein II' Shows Us That Nazis Were an American Problem All Along
One of the biggest video games of the year has stumbled onto the third rail of American politics.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... view-nazis

My brother says he saw a Wolfenstein ad during the Nascar truck race yesterday. I asked, "Did they pull any punches?" "Oh no! It was all 'Make America Great Again-Kill Nazis!'"

I am not so interested in playing Wolfenstein II because I want to kill Nazis, but I would like to wander around the Wolf II universe, which is a USA taken over by the Nazis in 1961, just to get a feel for it. But I don't know if I want to for $60. We'll see.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 pm

I played the original Castle Wolfenstein on my Apple II+ in the early to mid 80s. It was groundbreaking for its speech synthesis (which consisted mostly of Nazis shouting things in German at you before they started shooting) and AI. If I recall the premise correctly, you had just escaped from a cell (I think you had a knife) and had to escape from the castle (and maybe blow it up too, also). In general, you couldn't win by indiscriminately killing Nazis (like the Covenant in HALO) because ammo was a scarce resource (and guns had to be found or looted) and a lot of gunfire would attract reinforcements (including the dreaded SS).

All-in-all it was one of the most well-designed action games I've ever played, but the only reasons to avoid shooting Nazis in the game were if you were out of bullets or it was better to knife them or avoid them altogether.

I was talking to a friend last night and mentioned that they could never have made Hogan's Heroes today. He mentioned Blazing Saddles too. also. I guess Castle Wolfenstein needs to be added to the list.

Maybe we could combine the two...

"The sheriff is a N.. [bell rings]!"

"Make one move and the Nazi gets it!"

:think:

Maybe it could work.

Or not.
:towel:

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:23 pm

I was thinking of a custom Wolfenstein level where you fight your way down Pennsylvania Avenue into the White House, then fight your way into the Oval Office to kill the head NAZI.

Probably too on the nose. :bag:

"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:42 pm

For completeness: There was a version of Wolfenstein in the mid-90s that featured pictures of topless ladies on the walls of every room as you fought your way through the castle.

So, soft pr0n AND killing Nazis. :blink:

If dogs run free, why not we?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Also you could actually fight and kill Hitler. It was margnally more difficult than killing the real Hitler as he had a power suit with quad gatling guns.

Putting trump in this, all you would see would be his ass, leaving a brown streak behind him.

I never actually played Wolfenstien back in the day. Started with Doom.

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:49 am

Foggy wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:42 pm
For completeness: There was a version of Wolfenstein in the mid-90s that featured pictures of topless ladies on the walls of every room as you fought your way through the castle.

So, soft pr0n AND killing Nazis. :blink:
Those were just for distractions. While you were busy involuntarily responding to them, the Nazis could sneak up behind you and overpower you.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:49 pm

GPD looking for videos of shooting suspects - entire contents of story posted below.
The Gainesville Police Department is asking members of the public to send video captured of three men arrested on attempted homicide charges.

The department posted Monday on Facebook the request for video of Tyler Tenbrink, William Fears and Colton Fears. The three were arrested after police say Tenbrink shot at a group of people Oct. 19 after white nationalist Richard Spencer spoke at the University of Florida.

GPD spokesman Ben Tobias said the agency hoped the videos would show what the men were doing and where earlier in the day.

Videos can be submitted at https://filedrop.gru.com/filedrop.php with the recipient address as policetips@cityofgainesville.org.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:15 pm

We have a white supremacist here in Riverhead! I have driven past this guy's house.

White supremacist lured female realtors to his home and exposed his genitals to them, two realtors say

https://riverheadlocal.com/2017/10/31/w ... -genitals/
But beneath the surface, Borsella harbors a darkly racist and misogynist view of the world. He leads a double life on the internet, where he goes by several pseudonyms, among them Caius Marcus Ideus and Cristogianni Borsella.

Fiercely anti-Semitic, he also talks in interviews about “destroying World Jewry,” laments historians’ defamation of “the hero himself, Hitler,” and believes that white people should allow the “Jewish Question to be answered definitively,” a reference to the Holocaust and Adolf Hitler’s Final Solution.

More recently, Riverhead Police went to Borsella’s house on Friday to confront him, following the second police report that he had invited another female real estate agent to his home and exposed himself to her. A neighbor, who like both realtors would speak only on the condition of anonymity for safety, could clearly hear the encounter that followed.

“He was screaming at the top of his lungs, ‘I’m a white man, you need to treat me like a white man, go after the f***ing n*****s in the Greens instead,’” the neighbor recalled.
The police are trying to find a law they can use against him.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Yes, a white supremacist who wants to recreate the Roman Empire but with only white people or "Europids" as he calls them.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/20101130/ ... rcus-ideus
Caius Marcus Ideus is a New York native, a graduate student of history, a former United Nations staff member, and the author of the book The Imperian Manifesto: A Doctrine for the Coming of a God, a Government and a New Age. In this work, Ideus covers topics ranging from matters of spirituality and race to the realms of culture, politics, economics and the environment, and outlines a structured plan of action for the total global recovery of the White Race.
His book-

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:36 pm

His Rightpedia entry doesn't mention that he likes to expose himself to female realtors.

http://en.rightpedia.info/w/Christopher_John_Borsella
Christopher John Borsella (Italian: Cristogianni Borsella; born June 17, 1979), sometimes known as Caius Marcus Ideus, is an American political activist, writer and alternative media personality. He is from the Bronx in New York and is: 5/8 Italian, 1/4 Russian-Ukrainian, and 1/8 English-Irish. As he puts it, “The blood of the four major ethno-linguistic subgroups of Europe runs through my veins with the confluent force of a mighty river: The Latins, Slavs, Teutons and Celts.”. From 2013 until mid-2014 he was involved with the American Nationalist Network and had a show, first called The Imperian Mandate and then The Nationalist Mandate.

Borsella graduated from the City College of New York (CUNY) with a Masters Degree in History and is a former United Nations staff member. He resigned his position in 2009 citing ethical differences with the UN’s liberal/leftist directorate. Early on Borsella showed interest in Italian identity politics and realised a couple of books, including one through the Dante University Press. This period was marked by Medocentrism, before he developed a more National Pan-European perspective, moving in the same circles as Norman Lowell, Adolph Caso, Constantin von Hoffmeister and others, before his spell with Rodney Martin's American Nationalist Association.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Wow, items (to be used as weapons) most likely were planted around the site of the cancelled white supremacist rally
Some of the protestors might have been gearing up for a fight Saturday in Murfreesboro.

Police found several items before and after the planned rally that were hidden around the courthouse and could have been used as weapons.

Joint law enforcement agencies did a sweep of the perimeter of the Rutherford County courthouse prior to the scheduled white nationalist rally on Saturday. Among them, they found hammers, bricks, and a chemical spray jug.

After the rally was cancelled, police found even more hidden items, including more hammers, a bicycle lock, and a rubber-covered concrete mallet.
Moar at the link - http://wkrn.com/2017/10/31/after-planne ... ourthouse/

--- George W Bush

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:16 am

Texe Marrs has announced that he has retired, because of failing health and old age, from running his "Power of Prophecy" shortwave program, leaving it in the hands of a longtime associate. Marrs has made a career, over the last 20 years, of retailing antisemitic propaganda, including a high-ticket reprint of the Protocols of Zion.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:20 pm

--- George W Bush

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Tennessee’s Tight Security For White Nationalist Rally Could Be Copied By Police Elsewhere
Last weekend’s white nationalist rallies in Tennessee didn’t go down in infamy — but they may be remembered fondly in law enforcement circles. Just how large was the police presence?

An estimated 300 officers in Shelbyville and more than 400 in Murfreesboro, officials said. While the total cost of rally security hasn’t yet been tallied, the agencies involved say their keeping of the peace could turn their plans into a model for other states to copy.

Counter-protester David Clark, with Shelbyville Loves, said he had doubts on the eve of the rally, but they dissipated.

“These barricades — they just went up overnight, and that’s beautiful,” he said Saturday. “That made me feel better. You know I had a lot of questions how they were going to secure this place with people just walking up from every different direction … but now … it’s going to keep everybody in line and lined up.”

He was right: No injuries and no damage reported by authorities.
more at link:
http://nashvillepublicradio.org/post/te ... e#stream/0

--- George W Bush

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:17 am

Anticom, or Anti-Communist Action, views itself as a guerilla army fighting against what it has called the radical elements of the country’s political left. On its social media channels, Anticom openly embraces fascist ideology and imagery, and the group’s members have engaged in hate-filled talk involving Jews, Muslims, immigrants and African Americans. In recent weeks Anticom has stepped out of the shadows as its members have provided security to so-called alt-right champion Richard Spencer at a speaking event in Florida. Anticom also helped to organize a “White Lives Matter” protest in Shelbyville, Tennessee, last weekend.

It is unclear how seriously the documents shared in the chats were explored by any of Anticom’s members or followers, much less whether the documents were actually used to craft incendiary devices. But the transcripts of the chats include racist talk and open mentions of mass killings.

The user who posted the bomb-making documents, for instance, said he or she wanted to overthrow the U.S. government. “Death to all non whites,” the user wrote in a chat forum post on April 26. Another Anticom member encouraged recruits to construct a bomb and use it to carry out an attack in the style of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

The chatroom logs shared with ProPublica show that Anticom members were in communication with another extremist group, several members of which have surfaced in federal investigations.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 pm

The walls are closing in on Milo Yiannopoulos
Last week, ThinkProgress reported on Shopify, a Canadian company specializing in sales platforms, providing disgraced provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos with a store to monetize the latest white nationalist trend.

This week, the store has disappeared.

It remains unclear if ThinkProgress’s reporting led directly to Shopify to sever its ties with Yiannopoulos, which continued long after Yiannopoulos’s apparent willingness to condone pedophilia and collaboration with white supremacists came to light. Neither Shopify nor Yiannopoulos responded to ThinkProgress’s questions.

However, the link to the “Milo Boutique” – which remains available on Yiannopoulos’s homepage – no longer leads to Yiannopoulos’s store. Instead, the landing page reads that the “shop is unavailable.”
https://thinkprogress.org/milo-store-di ... 17a237ef7/

--- George W Bush

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:19 am

--- George W Bush

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”