Montgomery [and Klayman!] v. Comey (D.D.C.)

Notorial Dissent

Re: Montgomery [and Klayman!] v. Comey (D.D.C.)

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Little piddling details to KKKlayman. :point:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 pm

FW:
Late yesterday evening, the Honorable Richard J. Leon set a status conference [for this Friday afternoon] concerning the motion for temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction motion of NSA/CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery and his attorney Larry Klayman filed on Monday to enjoin the intelligence agencies from continued illegal and unconstitutional surveillance as recently disclosed through a declassified order of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), as initially reported by Circa news.

"The speed with which Judge Leon set this hearing is commendable, as each day that the government continues to conduct unconstitutional spying on Americans without probable cause creates grave harm to not just the victims, but our republic. Judge Leon previously preliminarily enjoined the NSA on two previous occasions from what he ruled was an "almost Orwellian" invasion of privacy, and the defendants ignored his rulings. I cannot believe he will be pleased about their brazen disregard for the law and the Constitution yet again. As for Comey, he was encharged with investigating this illegal conduct, when Montgomery came forward with proof years ago, and he allegedly buried the investigation because, as the FISC court revealed, the FBI was also conducting illegal surveillance under his direction. Plaintiffs are also asking the court to preserve this evidence, which Montgomery provided, with his testimony under oath, to the FBI and Comey."
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:17 pm

For completeness, the filed TRO/PI petition.

http://ia601503.us.archive.org/9/items/ ... 32.7.0.pdf
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Late yesterday evening, the Honorable Richard J. Leon set a status conference [for this Friday afternoon] concerning the motion for temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction motion of NSA/CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery and his attorney Larry Klayman filed on Monday to enjoin the intelligence agencies from continued illegal and unconstitutional surveillance as recently disclosed through a declassified order of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), as initially reported by Circa news.
Did you read all those news articles about the court granting Montgomery and Klayman's request for a TRO/PI?

Me neither. :think:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Speaking of which, waren't thar supposed to be a status hearing today??? Wonder how that came out??? :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 pm

I hope Montgomery's health holds up long enough for him to see the resolution of his case.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Right now, the only mention on the docket was that a status conference was held. Klayman also filed affidavits for himself and Montgomery, supporting his earlier TRO/PI petition.

At a quick glance, Klayman's starts with his repeated song of 'I am well-known attorney so the government is surveilling me through my phone.' Philip Glass doesn't repeat himself as much as GIL.

http://ia601503.us.archive.org/9/items/ ... 32.8.0.pdf

Montgomery's affidavit states that he was "induced by Defendants Comey and the FBI and made to turn over the 47 hard drives." He claims the FBI offered Montgomery immunity in exchange for his testimony. Funny how he never mentions Risen.

http://ia601503.us.archive.org/9/items/ ... 32.9.0.pdf

Those burning pants can't possibly be good for his health.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Burning???!!! Has to be an outright conflagration after all that. I wonder if the judge knows or cares? I'd think by now KKK misstatements of truth would be infamous in judicial circles.

I will hazard a guess that since he hasn't been trumpeting it from the roof tops he didn't get his TRO or whatever. I can't imagine him being quiet if he had. Judge may have reserved decision, but maybe not.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:35 pm

WND: WHY I SUED COMEY AND THE NSA, AGAIN!:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman battles claim ex-FBI chief, Mueller are 'men of great integrity'

Friday, I again appeared before this courageous judge for an early status conference, and I will report on this in Freedom Watch publications . . . .

But for the time being, what can be said is that Comey, Mueller and their FBI, along with the rogue intelligence agencies, again are before the bar of justice.
Given the absence of anything at FW (other than this :yankyank: -ery), it is safe to infer nothing beneficial to Klayman and Montgomery happened in court today.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:39 am

I notice the judge is currently described as courageous. How many rulings adverse to KKKlayman before he's described as a corrupt partisan hack?
"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:00 am

Any. It's early days yet.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:49 am

Estiveo wrote:I notice the judge is currently described as courageous. How many rulings adverse to KKKlayman before he's described as a corrupt partisan hack?
Standard Klayman M.O.: Insincere, Eddie-Haskell suckup.

Leon, however, has been disappointing Klayman lately. He's been slow to rule in some cases, in Klayman's opinion. And the "landmark" case against the NSA is slowly petering out.

It is only a matter of time before Klayman publicly turns on Leon.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:14 am

In a way I'm kind of surprised he hasn't already, but then again he's pretty well runt all his bridges in DC at this point and I don't think he can afford to alienate another DC judge, he's in enough trouble with them already. I keep hoping that they'll finally get tired enough of his antics and boot him, but probably just my silly hopes.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Nothing (other than the expected :yankyank: ). P.S.: Send money.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:29 pm

FW:
D.D.C. wrote:MINUTE ORDER. Having considered the arguments submitted by the parties at the scheduling conference held 6/23/17, this Court has satisfied itself that--although a close call--this case is sufficiently related to Klayman v. Obama,[*] 13-cv-851, for this Court to retain jurisdiction. Defendants are hereby ordered to submit any Opposition to Plaintiff's Motion for a Preliminary Injunction [7] and any Motion to Dismiss by 8/1/2017. Plaintiff is directed to file any Reply in Support of his Motion for a Preliminary Injunction and any Opposition to Defendants' Motion to Dismiss by 8/15/2017. Defendants' Reply in Support of their Motion to Dismiss is due by 8/22/2017. SO ORDERED. Signed by Judge Richard J. Leon on 6/27/17.
In a Taitz-esque manner, Klayman considers setting a briefing schedule to be some sort of major victory. August 22 is nearly two months away; the court isn't not all that impressed by Klayman's :yankyank: .

* AKA Klayman v. NSA, which remarkably is not yet dead.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Let's hope Klayman's recent discipline in DC gets a prominent mention in defendants ' MTD. :pray:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

So GIL DIDN'T get his TRO or a pony or anything, and NOTHING is going to happen now until the end of August at the very earliest. Sounds like a real burnign hot button issue to me. :rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:32 am

WND: DISGRACED CNN EDITOR TRIED TO DESTROY INTEL WHISTLEBLOWER:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman explains link to 'fake news' casualty, his client

[Last] Friday, the Honorable Richard J. Leon held a status conference in the case Montgomery and I recently filed against Comey, the FBI and the intelligence agencies not just over their illegal and unconstitutional spying against Montgomery and me, but also for covering up the unconstitutional surveillance on tens of millions of American citizens. Several times in the last months the cellphones and computers of Montgomery and I have been breached by these corrupt, criminally minded defendants, as they remain worried about our efforts to bring their criminality to the attention of members of Congress and the courts. In addition, the case pleads for large damages and seeks to preserve the evidence Montgomery provided to Congress before it all was covered up by the two-faced establishment hack Comey, who puts his own interests ahead of the nation. And, Montgomery’s treasure trove of data and his testimony to [two] FBI Special Agents . . . , who were assigned by Comey to lure Montgomery into disclosing to the FBI all that he knew, implicates former FBI Director Mueller in crimes against the citizenry and nation as well.

After the initial status conference, where Judge Leon ordered the defendants to preserve the evidence and testimony Montgomery had provided to Comey, last Tuesday he ordered an expedited briefing schedule for the case to go quickly to a preliminary injunction hearing. We commend Judge Leon for his diligence as this Orwellian violation of our Constitution must not be allowed to continue for even one day, as the court has previously recognized.
And, of course:
Recent revelations that former New York Times reporter and just-fired CNN editor Eric Lichtblau created a wholly false “Russia story” that resulted in his being forced out of even despicable CNN sadly comes as no surprise.

Before this demise, triggered by his leftist unbridled hatred for President Donald Trump, Lichtblau was the partner of New York Times national security reporter James Risen. They both collaborated to write articles and a book titled “Pay Any Price,” which trashed the reputation of Dennis Montgomery, the NSA/CIA whistleblower who, under grant of immunity from the U.S. Department of Justice, produced 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, proving that the FBI under former directors Robert Mueller and James Comey, as well as the National Security Agency (NSA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Director of National Intelligence (DNI), illegally spied not just on Trump before he became president, but also the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen and even yours truly.

Risen and Lichtblau wrote in widely published writings that Montgomery, a computer expert who was hired though a contractor shortly after September 11 to develop software to de-encrypt messages shown on Al Jazerra from Osama bin Laden to his troops, had committed one of the biggest hoaxes in American history with his counter-terrorism efforts. It is now clear that Risen and Lichtblau were put up to do this hit job on Montgomery by the so-called Obama Deep State, since he represented a threat to them. Indeed, for this defamation, Risen was sued by Montgomery in a civil case I initially filed in the federal court in Miami. After some discovery, the case was transferred to the federal court in the District of Columbia where an Obama-appointed judge – you guessed it – dismissed the complaint. Montgomery and I then took the case on appeal, which is where it rests today, hopeful that the three judge panel will reverse the decision of the lower court judge.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:04 am

There is a great need for freedom-loving attorneys in Venezuela. Klayman needs to go where he is needed (on the government's side).
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Klayman wrote:It is now clear that Risen and Lichtblau were put up to do this hit job on Montgomery by the so-called Obama Deep State, since he represented a threat to them.
This line made me chuckle, considering that in 2015 the Obama admistration initiated contempt proceedings against Risen for failing to reveal a confidential source. (Although Risen lost in court, the admistration blinked and didn't pursue contempt.)

I'm sure Klayman would say that was just double-reverse fakery intended to make you think Risen wasn't part of the deep state.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:26 pm

bob wrote:
Klayman wrote:It is now clear that Risen and Lichtblau were put up to do this hit job on Montgomery by the so-called Obama Deep State, since he represented a threat to them.
This line made me chuckle, considering that in 2015 the Obama admistration initiated contempt proceedings against Risen for failing to reveal a confidential source. (Although Risen lost in court, the admistration blinked and didn't pursue contempt.)

I'm sure Klayman would say that was just double-reverse fakery intended to make you think Risen wasn't part of the deep state.
In all my decades of lawyering, I never got to use the double-reverse fakery strategy... DAMN!
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 pm

The guests for this week's episode of Klayman's radio show are ... his client Dennis Montgomery, and his (nominal non-) client Carol Bundy:

(Montgomery starts at around the 24-minute mark.)

P.S.: Send money to Montgomery gofundme's page: Two donors have given a total of $250 toward the requested $100k. :thumbs:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 pm

I can't really do the backstory justice, but: It appears there is a local nutter, Jeffrey Cutler, who somehow got himself elected as the East Lampeter Township tax collector (it sounds like it was a tie and he won the by-lot tiebreaker). Cutler, in addition to being a horrible tax collector (there are recall proceedings afoot), likes to file lawsuits (he once made Breitbart for filing an anti-Obamacare lawsuit, which he eventually lost). He just had a suit against his local enemies dismissed (E.D. Pa. No. 17-984), but before doing so, he requested:
E.D. Pa. wrote:Mr. Cutler's fourth motion seeking to combine his case with another case, filed on June 15, 2017, asks the Court to combine his case with another case filed in the District Court for the District of Columbia: Montgomery v. Comey, (D.D.C. No. 17-1074). See Dkt. No. 37 at ECF p. 30. In the motion, he also asks for a default judgment against defendant WGAL. Id. at ECF p. 1. Mr. Cutler does not explain the relationship between his claims and the claims asserted in Montgomery, a case in which the plaintiffs allege that they have been the targets of illegal spying and surveillance by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. See id. at ECF p. 30 (attaching the complaint filed in the case brought by Dennis Montgomery and Larry Klayman against James Comey, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and others in the District Court for the District of Columbia in which the plaintiffs allege that they have “been the targets of illegal spying and surveillance”). Instead, Mr. Cutler argues, among other things, that “he is just trying to connect the dots for the Justice System and protect the constitution of the United States as required by his Oath of office.” Dkt. No. 37 at ECF p. 7. He asserts that “[t]he FBI and others appear to be actively preventing our government from following the constitution and trying to obstruct the president including WGAL and NBC.” Id.
There is some irony, as Klayman often tries to shoehorn his way into real cases.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Sounds like someone trying to horn in on Judy's silly little game, with apparently an equal level of court success.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Makes perfect sense to me. Klayman is such an ass-kicking winner. He makes this very clear in his many writings and videos.

So if you were a loser at doing the things that Klayman is such an established winner at, wouldn't you try to glom onto him too also?
Am I being detained?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”