Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun May 07, 2017 2:41 pm

pipistrelle wrote:Many? 15 is many?
well, there were cultures that had no numbers above 10.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun May 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Shouldn't Super Grifter Moo be busy painting, roofing, landscaping her house instead of providing so much hilarity for us? How are you gonna turn into a Poot Hobo unless your house sells, Moo?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun May 07, 2017 5:07 pm

I think it's important to let Maureen Peltier know that if every poot got on a plane, or drove a car to Poot Heaven (aka Pahrump, NV), that would of necessity reduce the amount of poot dollars which could be sent to her, or any other poot in need.

No more money left for grifting.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Sun May 07, 2017 5:17 pm

sounds like there must be sime internecine poot war going on, and somehow we didn't get to see the entertainment

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:sounds like there must be sime internecine poot war going on, and somehow we didn't get to see the entertainment
I don't follow all the Poot pages very much these days. The drama may revolve around these folks.
Kel Stewart with John Lamb and 2 others.
21 hrs ·
To the people spreading accusations and lies and false testimonies about me... Shame on you! When I said to Ammon on the live stream that he would get out of the hole, "When we came there and got him out," THIS is what I meant and THIS IS WHAT I STRIVED TO MAKE HAPPEN! Having GOD present in this fight, having Ammon's lawyer come to collect his testimony of the abuse and continue this battle in the courts and having many supporters present will eventually set these captives free!!!! Stop guessing and just ask me what I meant before spreading lies that put us all in jeopardy with a false message! If you think I would cross the line you truly do not know me.
#endprisonabuse
#freethepoliticalprisoners
#freetheHammonds
#Justiceforlavoy
#libertyrising
just two comments out of the long list:
Kel Stewart If anybody sees any comments that are not in line with my own personal message or character can you please tag me so I can block the person posting trash? There are so many comments coming up on these publicly posted Livestreams and I can't view them all.

Maureen Peltier Kelli You are God's warrior and you got this! I know many surrounding you have your back and head up high already, I'm seeing this a bit late. But I want to tell you how dang proud I am of you and honored your my friend and by my side too! Not one person with a lick of common sense took that comment out of context and thought for one second anything nepharious or ridiculous was being said. We ALL knew you meant to get him out of the hole by exposing the truth, standing on the ground outside for him, speaking out against tyranny and dealing directly with the real aggressors. Bringing awareness, leading phone campaigns, and giving love & support to many. You have done all this with your head on your shoulders. <snipped the rest>

I did see a comment on a antiPoot page saying MD Laughter (I think that is who they are referring to) tweeted that she had gotten a FB ban for posting Goblin Siem's Seimen's memes on Kelli/Kel's wall. (I don't see that tweet at this account, that I think belongs to her. I did see:
⚖MDL ⚖️‏ @political_eagle May 4

#oregonstandoff #bundyNV #CULT Gen. KKADDAFI has spoken. Get your azzez to Pahrump-a-dump. Poot rebellion.

Here is her facebook (that I don't have time to look at)
MD Laughter
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 90&fref=ts

Sorry if I am not much help and just add to the confusion.
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun May 07, 2017 6:25 pm

It's a continual amazement that someone like Kelli, who craves to be in the public eye, who promotes herself in several selfie videos every single day, who sets herself up as Leader of the Poots, should be surprised that she gets some negative reviews. Kelli's neediness is cringe-worthy.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Poor SSG Moe(ron), really has her knickers in a twist this time, and about one of her own kind, quelle surprise. After having partially slogged through her diatribe, I would say it was mostly pot kettle more than anything else, Executive Summary, someone is getting the attention she thinks should be hers.
Kendra wrote:Can we get her to learn the difference between your and you're?
I doubt it, real grammar is unconstirpational or something.
Flatpointhigh wrote:
pipistrelle wrote:Many? 15 is many?
well, there were cultures that had no numbers above 10.
Can't count any higher without taking off her shoes, and then she loses track??????

It would seem that Kell with an i has apparently no other life or raison d'être outside of her poot worship, at least that is my take on her actions and blatherings, so I suspect she would take any any criticism very personally. She is a delicate disturbed little snowflake, and that is very concerning. I fear for her family and relationships, and eventual sanity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun May 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
It would seem that Kell with an i has apparently no other life or raison d'être outside of her poot worship, at least that is my take on her actions and blatherings, so I suspect she would take any any criticism very personally. She is a delicate disturbed little snowflake, and that is very concerning. I fear for her family and relationships, and eventual sanity.
If I saw it correctly, Kell with an i put up a video claiming that she and her family would be busy patrolling Pahrump National Park and Prison next week.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun May 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:sounds like there must be sime internecine poot war going on, and somehow we didn't get to see the entertainment
When aren't they fighting and grifting amongst themselves?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Azastan wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
If I saw it correctly, Kell with an i put up a video claiming that she and her family would be busy patrolling Pahrump National Park and Prison next week.
Sounds like a really healthy nurturing family outing to me. :sarcasm: Kind of like taking your kids to an illegal occupation sort of healthy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 07, 2017 11:13 pm

NMgirl wrote:It's a continual amazement that someone like Kelli, who craves to be in the public eye, who promotes herself in several selfie videos every single day, who sets herself up as Leader of the Poots, should be surprised that she gets some negative reviews. Kelli's neediness is cringe-worthy.

alll of their neediness is.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Well then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 09, 2017 7:51 pm

So now what, we're going for self aggrandizement and paranoia?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue May 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Kendra wrote:Well then.
Got the PayPal in, I see.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu May 11, 2017 9:57 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Kendra wrote:Well then.
Got the PayPal in, I see.

perhaps looking to buy the cloak of invisibility.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sun May 28, 2017 3:00 pm

I think Mo has a bigger swollen head!

she got some kind of poot award.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004569528547

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun May 28, 2017 3:27 pm

sad-cafe wrote:I think Mo has a bigger swollen head!

she got some kind of poot award.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004569528547
Where was this event held at? I see the widder was there to sign t-shirts and stuff to raise money for dear Jason.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 am

not sure, but she is sure full of herself

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 30, 2017 11:43 am

She is certainly full of something, I'll leave it to your imagination to fill in the blanks.

Whip

Post by Whip » Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 pm

sad-cafe wrote:not sure, but she is sure full of herself

that may have been the award.....poot most full of themself.

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Tue May 30, 2017 12:52 pm

In my opinion, Moe and Kelli are self-promototing narcissistic attention whores, and both have some other things in common. They're both women, they both seem to have the hots for some poot somewhere, and they both seem to be perfectly willing to abandon their real-life family for mini-stage poot social media stardom. I could see them having a blow-out sometime, as narcissists can only share the spotlight so much.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm

You forgot that they both have execrable taste in men, or at least the men they fixate on.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:05 am

Jamey Landin and SSG Moe(ron) are at Camp Liberty, and Jamey Landin is bummed. There's hardly anyone at Camp Liberty after all the fussin' and feudin'. He thinks the Delemus sentence indicates that something bad is going to happen (stay posted on that because these people are capable of anything). Oh, and apparently "someone" who was at Bunkerville and Burns was the mastermind of ALL this internal strife (as if they needed an instigator).

Also, SSG Moe(ron) pops in at the end, begging for MORE MONEY for Daryl Thorne. The poots raised money for Daryl to buy a car, but the car he bought with the poot money conked out, and the dealers reimbursed him for the car but not the parts and labor they put into it.....so Moe wants her viewers to raise several thousand dollars MORE for Daryl Thorne to buy ANOTHER car.

Bad timing, Moe.

And by the way, isn't Daryl Thorne headed to prison? He won't be needing a car in there.

Watch Jamey and Moe(ron)'s video here:
https://www.facebook.com/jamey.landin.3 ... 734262210/

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:29 am

Poor Darryl (sarcasm). I think I read that he needed the vehicle to go to Portland for his sentencing and whatever, air travel being a pain with all that extra search stuff the poor thing has to go through. I would guess there are other options between Spokane and Portland like Greyhound and Amtrak, but no....he has to have a car that other people have to pay for...

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:31 am

So Maureen never went to Alabama?

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”