Newtown Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory

Dan1100

Re: Newtown Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:15 pm
Maybe it's just me, but isn't it interesting that this spate of bomb threats yesterday and today have come only a day or two after Trump announced that if he were impeached, there'd "be a revolt?"

I swear it looks like he's fomenting a violent Trump Cult Uprising.
There is an evil part of me that can't wait until their "revolt" comes up against a major metropolitan police department and the MAGAbillies get the St. Louis County BLM treatment. They'll be on TV whining and crying that how they couldn't breathe, showing their big round bruises, and how tear gas and rubber bullets are too mean to use on white people.

"The moment I found out Trump could tweet himself was comparable to the moment in 'Jurassic Park' when Dr. Grant realized that velociraptors could open doors."

-Justin McConney, Trump's 1st Social Media Manager

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -violence/
Newly Unsealed Documents Reveal Dark Details About the Sandy Hook Mass Shooter

One standout document was an extensive spreadsheet Lanza had created detailing 400 cases of mass violence, dating back to 1786. The Courant noted the attention to detail in Lanza’s spreadsheet (which the paper did not publish): He divided the document into 17 categories, sorted by the number of people killed in each incident. In online chats, Lanza implied he had been working on research for the spreadsheet as early as 2006, although he stopped adding to it in June 2010, about two and a half years before the Sandy Hook shooting. Most of the incidents Lanza included involved attacks using guns.

How much detail to make public about mass shooters has become a subject of growing debate. Since 2015, Mother Jones has documented the rise of so-called copycat mass shootings, or attacks inspired in some part by previous ones. A Mother Jones investigation into the influence of the mass shooting at Columbine High School found that the high-profile attack in Colorado in 1999 inspired perpetrators of at least 74 subsequent plots and attacks across the country. As my colleague Mark Follman wrote in 2015 about the phenomenon:

To a much greater degree than is generally understood, there’s strong evidence of a copycat effect rippling through many cases, both among mass shooters and those aspiring to kill. Perpetrators and plotters look to past attacks for not only inspiration but operational details, in hopes of causing even greater carnage.

When I asked threat assessment experts what might explain the recent rise in gun rampages, I heard the same two words over and over: social media. Although there is no definitive research yet, widespread anecdotal evidence suggests that the speed at which social media bombards us with memes and images exacerbates the copycat effect.

“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm
RoadScholar wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but isn't it interesting that this spate of bomb threats yesterday and today have come only a day or two after Trump announced that if he were impeached, there'd "be a revolt?"

There is an evil part of me that can't wait until their "revolt" comes up against a major metropolitan police department and the MAGAbillies get the St. Louis County BLM treatment. They'll be on TV whining and crying that how they couldn't breathe, showing their big round bruises, and how tear gas and rubber bullets are too mean to use on white people.
:yeah: I agree with both of these posts. It is awfully coincidental that Trump claims a revolt and all the sudden there is a raft of bomb threats. I swear that man is a serious threat to national security and I'm afraid he is going to be even worse after he's out of office. I dread what will happen when he's under threat of doing actual prison time due to all the investigations bearing fruit. I don't think most of his supporters will actually take up arms against their fellow Americans, but I suspect there will be a few crazies that want to show their support in a violent way.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm
RoadScholar wrote:

They won't - remember, there are some cops who are Oathkeepers. They won't do a damn thing to them.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 am

The Sandy Hook parents suing Alex Jones have won a small step in their litigation. The judge enables them to see the InfoWars internal memos and financial data, which may show that Jones's stories about Sandy Hook were driven by ratings rather than any solid information.

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-conta ... d=60314174

It's at moments like this that defendants usually offer substantial settlements.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 am

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :bar:

“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am

Comes to mind to wonder just how Alex's finances are doing these days since he was cut off from the pump. I can't imagine he's all that bright and has much back in reserve because he thought he'd always be able to chum the stupid and gullible. Things may be getting a bit pinchy in his "media/scam empire" these days.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:14 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am
Comes to mind to wonder just how Alex's finances are doing these days since he was cut off from the pump. I can't imagine he's all that bright and has much back in reserve because he thought he'd always be able to chum the stupid and gullible. Things may be getting a bit pinchy in his "media/scam empire" these days.
I like the idea of Alex Jones becoming destitute. But something tells me that the rubes that buy his survival food and extra speshul double strength survival vitamins end up using that stuff and having to buy more. I'm sure they get reminders that it's time to stock up.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 pm

RVInit wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:14 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am
I like the idea of Alex Jones becoming destitute. But something tells me that the rubes that buy his survival food and extra speshul double strength survival vitamins end up using that stuff and having to buy more. I'm sure they get reminders that it's time to stock up.
Probably automated re-orders.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:24 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:15 pm
RVInit wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:14 pm
:snippity:
Probably automated re-orders.
Yup. But, on the other hand, his access to gaining new business has been hampered, at least somewhat. And, hopefully these lawsuits are keeping him at least a little panicked.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm

This is a man who realizes that he's in the wrong, that he has caused a good deal of unjustified grief to innocent people, and that he is doomed, sooner or later, to lose this enormous lawsuit.

A sentient person would, by now, have issued an abject apology, an unstinted retraction, and otherwise have taken large steps to minimize his liabilities.

Instead Alex Jones simply excuses and rephrases his nonsense.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:31 pm
This is a man who realizes that he's in the wrong, that he has caused a good deal of unjustified grief to innocent people, and that he is doomed, sooner or later, to lose this enormous lawsuit.

A sentient person would, by now, have issued an abject apology, an unstinted retraction, and otherwise have taken large steps to minimize his liabilities.

But during his custody proceedings, it was all an act, amiright?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Fortinbras wrote:

Perhaps he thinks Donald Trump will rescue him or he is convinced he has the upper hand.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:21 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 pm
Fortinbras wrote:

But during his custody proceedings, it was all an act, amiright?
I'm interested to see how he tries to wiggle out of that.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 pm

He's going to take his shirt off while he's testifying, which will be fun. :mrgreen:

Hey Dan can you see
That big green tree
With the water runnin' free
and it's waitin' there for you and me!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 am
The Sandy Hook parents suing Alex Jones have won a small step in their litigation. The judge enables them to see the InfoWars internal memos and financial data, which may show that Jones's stories about Sandy Hook were driven by ratings rather than any solid information.
Which is plainly obvious to all but his followers.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 pm
Fortinbras wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 am
Which is plainly obvious to all but his followers.
In fact, if those are the two options (ratings, solid information), we're done.

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”