Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Corona virus, it's in the state house(s)

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Kendra

Corona virus, it's in the state house(s)

Post by Kendra »

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The Idaho House of Representatives votes to recess until April 6 after 5 members recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Corona virus, it's in the state house(s)

Post by Slim Cognito »

(muttering to myself) "don't say it, don't say it, don't say it...."
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Lani

Post by Lani »

As of Friday morning, there were at least 10 confirmed cases of Covid-19 among House representatives, House staff, and Senate staff, according to the House Democratic leader's office. KBOI reported that at least six House lawmakers had tested positive for Covid-19.

The pause in work comes as the state Capitol nears the end of its legislative session. Lawmakers still have a full plate of issues to consider, including a bill that would curb the governor's emergency powers and a bill prohibiting local governments from mandating mask-wearing.
:snippity:
Idaho has seen a 25% increase in daily new Covid-19 cases over the past two weeks, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The state reported more than 380 new cases of Covid-19 on Friday, according to the Idaho Department of Health. Since the start of the pandemic, Idaho has reported more than 177,000 cases of Covid-19 and 1,941 deaths.
Earlier this month, about a hundred people gathered at the Idaho state Capitol for a "burn the mask" rally.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/20/politics ... index.html

Some people never learn.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What I hate most is these people poisoning little kids before they even understand the world. My parents never would have done anything like this. They let us be our own people.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:14 pm What I hate most is these people poisoning little kids before they even understand the world. My parents never would have done anything like this. They let us be our own people.
Your parents, like mine, probably didn't think it appropriate to use their children as props for their parents' own benefit and political positions. Granted, my mother shifted from the GOP side to being quite liberal when she was in college so she knew about kids' needing to eventually find their own path.

We were also a bit too busy improving ourselves with music lessons, sports, and scouts to spend time being tools for our parent's political positions.
101010 :towel:

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”