Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Dave from down under

Re: COVIDIOTS - COVID19 "Karens" and Lunatics

Post by Dave from down under »

Hopefully she will get an attitude adjustment from the courts.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kate520 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 am

2.5 Jordan Fabrics.

:girlbutt:
But Donna needs to stop wearing bright nail polish when she makes videos.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaccers, Etc.

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
I merged the two threads.
From Orlylicious's quote from the Gateway Pundit House of Lies and Boys:
The woman, 65-year-old Terry White, had went to the bank ...
I assume she had already went to the grocery store and had went to the gas station and had went to the dollar store ... :doh:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sounds like she has bladder or kidney issues.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The woman, 65-year-old Terry White, had went to the bank
Nothing says journalistic professionalism like “had went.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:08 am
Nothing says journalistic professionalism like “had went.”
Yeah, here it is almost 10:40 and I already done gone to Durham and back to drop off my van at the mechanic. I hadn't went there in months!
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

And she done claimed to has been a teacher!

Sugar - word!

As far as her ‘get real’ statements, she says she doesn’t “believe” in COVID, that it’s a hoax or just the flu ( can’t tell which). ‘Get real’ refers to that, as in her reality is the only real reality.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Foggy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:46 am
 ! Message from: Foggy
I merged the two threads.
From Orlylicious's quote from the Gateway Pundit House of Lies and Boys:
The woman, 65-year-old Terry White, had went to the bank ...
I assume she had already went to the grocery store and had went to the gas station and had went to the dollar store ... :doh:
Yep, she might'a could. ;)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It really don't make no nevermind yall, ya hear?

(and that's totally noth Fladah)
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... id=DELLDHP
The View's Meghan McCain on Tuesday cast blame on Kamala Harris for how a large share of Republicans express hesitancy about getting a coronavirus vaccine, citing remarks made by the vice president made last fall to claim “both sides are equally responsible for this.”

Concern has grown in recent weeks as polls show that Republicans, and specifically supporters of former President Donald Trump, are increasingly resistant to receiving a vaccination. In a recent NPR/Marist survey, for instance, 49 percent of Republican men said they won’t choose to get a shot if it’s made available to them.

:snippity:

What appears to be missing from McCain’s seemingly strawman argument is that Harris specifically stated at the time that while she would not take Trump “at his word” on the efficacy and safety of any vaccine approved prior to the election, she would trust what scientists and health officials said about it.

And despite conservatives and right-wing pundits accusing Biden and Harris of trafficking in “anti-vaccine” rhetoric at the time, both the vice-president and president publicly received immunizations shortly after they were approved by the FDA. Trump, meanwhile, received his vaccine in secret, something that was only reported weeks later.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

That is THE dumbest thing I've heard today. Who will the Republicans listen to? Harris? Or Trump and Fox News?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:54 pm That is THE dumbest thing I've heard today. Who will the Republicans listen to? Harris? Or Trump and Fox News?
MSM is doing backflips to find material to fill their extensive cheap-journalism slots in the 24 h cycle. The blame game is sputtering, spitting out crap like the above. Push back on SM is intense (and journalists seem to pay attention to it).

Specifically, the knee-jerk desire to blame Biden for the border surge, vaccine hesitancy, and, oh, you know, using Airforce 1 to travel, is hilarious day in and day out. To be fair, many of the MSM reporters and talking heads seem to be realizing, some more some less, that this is just dumb.

But of course we'll always have Chuck Todd.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:07 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:54 pm That is THE dumbest thing I've heard today. Who will the Republicans listen to? Harris? Or Trump and Fox News?
MSM is doing backflips to find material to fill their extensive cheap-journalism slots in the 24 h cycle. The blame game is sputtering, spitting out crap like the above. Push back on SM is intense (and journalists seem to pay attention to it).

Specifically, the knee-jerk desire to blame Biden for the border surge, vaccine hesitancy, and, oh, you know, using Airforce 1 to travel, is hilarious day in and day out. To be fair, many of the MSM reporters and talking heads seem to be realizing, some more some less, that this is just dumb.

But of course we'll always have Chuck Todd.
You forgot the "xxx days without a Biden press conference" pseudo-controversy. This is despite the best press secretary in the White House in over four years.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:06 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... id=DELLDHP
The View's Meghan McCain on Tuesday cast blame on Kamala Harris for how a large share of Republicans express hesitancy about getting a coronavirus vaccine, citing remarks made by the vice president made last fall to claim “both sides are equally responsible for this.”
I had to go find the video. But it looks like The View cut Meghan's comments out.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kate520 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 am
scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:13 pm That idiot lady is from Oregon (Grants Pass). Grants Pass is where many sovicts and COVID idiots live (example Sugar Pine Mine nonsense). As an Oregonian I would support kicking Grants Pass out of our wonderful State.
Wait a minute now! I have a couple or three favorite things in Grass Pants I think are worth saving:

A. My sister, a librarian and past president of the Josephine County Dems. Also too her family and their motel, the Motel del Rogue

3. The Rogue River. Just so happens we’re going rafting there in June.

2.5 Jordan Fabrics.

:girlbutt:
I jest - I grew up in that area and it is beautiful but there are a lot of poots there.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:59 pm From Jim Hoft's Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits):
WATCH: 65-Year-Old Woman Violently Arrested in Texas Bank of America for Not Wearing Mask, Despite Mandate Being Lifted
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published March 15, 2021 at 2:25pm

A 65-year-old woman was violently thrown to the ground and arrested in a Texas Bank of America for not wearing a mask — despite the fact that the mandate was lifted in the state.

Shocking body camera footage of the incident was released by Galveston police.

The woman, 65-year-old Terry White, had went to the bank on Thursday without a mask, the day after Gov. Greg Abbott lifted the mandate. In the footage, a bank manager directs the officer to White, who explains that the state has lifted mandate.

The officer tells the woman that under Gov. Abbott’s directive, businesses can still require people to wear masks inside.

In response, White explains that she just wants to pull her money out of the bank — but the officer says that she must come back with a mask to do so.

“Ma’am, listen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way,” the officer tells her.

“What are you going to do? Arrest me?” White asks. “That’s hilarious.”

The woman begins to argue with other customers before being taken to the ground by the officer.

White has been charged with resisting arrest and criminal trespass.

While Bank of America has declined to comment on the arrest specifically, they released the following statement to ABC 13:

“We remain focused on supporting the health and safety needs of our associates, clients and communities. This includes ensuring our practices and policies are aligned with the most up-to-date guidance from medical professionals and public health experts. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other medical experts continue to reinforce the importance of using face coverings and practicing physical distancing in all public spaces. In accordance with that ongoing guidance, we continue to require everyone who enters our financial centers wear a face covering. If clients inform us that they are uncomfortable wearing a face covering or unable to do so, we recommend they use our ATMs or drive-through window. Clients also can utilize mobile and online banking for the majority of their day-to-day banking needs.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... te-lifted/

Video of this idiot:
Galveston officer arrests woman who refused to wear mask
109,646 views•Mar 12, 2021 ABC13 Houston

'This is what they'll do to you,' a woman who claims to be 65 yells out as she's confronted by a Galveston police officer. See how a call over her refusal to wear a mask unfolds on the body cam footage.

How the Galveston News reported it:
Arrest warrant issued for maskless woman who refused to leave Galveston bank
By JOHN WAYNE FERGUSON The Daily News Mar 12, 2021 Updated Mar 12, 2021

A woman is facing misdemeanor charges after she refused to leave an island bank after being asked to put on a face mask, according to the Galveston Police Department. Police on Thursday obtained an arrest warrant for Terry Wright, 65, of Grants Pass, Oregon, after a confrontation at a Bank of America at 6109 Central City Blvd. in Galveston, according to the police department. The incident is the first known local example of police being called to intervene over a mask disagreement since Wednesday when a statewide mask mandate ended.

Wright, who had not been formally charged as of Friday, entered the building without a face mask about 12:30 p.m. Thursday and refused to wear a mask while inside, police said in a statement. She was asked to leave the building and refused, leading a bank manager to call police, according to the statement. Officers told Wright she “needed to leave the bank if she did not want to wear a face mask as requested by bank management,” the department said. She didn’t leave, and began to resist officers who attempted to take her into custody, according to police. The police department Friday released body camera video of an officer’s encounter with Wright.

In the video, Wright can be seen standing in the middle of the bank’s lobby, surrounded by other customers, all of whom are wearing masks. Wright told the officer she had come to the bank to make a withdrawal. The officer asked her to go outside or put on a mask. She refused. “What are you going to do, arrest me?” she asked. “That’s hilarious.” Wright then told the officer the law said she didn’t have to wear a mask. As the officer took out handcuffs, she pulled away and began to walk toward the door. The officer stopped her and forced her to the ground. After she was handcuffed, she complained that her foot was injured. “Police brutality right here people,” she said to the other customers at the bank. “No, it’s not,” multiple other people off camera can be heard saying back to her.

Wright suffered minor injuries during the struggle, police said. She was taken to a University of Texas Medical Branch hospital for treatment, police said. Gov. Greg Abbott this week ended statewide orders requiring people to wear face masks in public places. Abbott declared businesses should decide for themselves what COVID precautions to take on their properties. Many businesses have opted to keep their own mask rules in place. Earlier this week, Galveston Police Chief Vernon Hale said he would rather his officers not be called about mask issues but that they would respond to such calls as needed. He specifically warned that people could be charged with trespassing if they refused to leave a building after being asked to cover their faces and refusing to do so. Police said they had obtained an arrest warrant on resisting arrest and criminal trespassing charges. Wright hadn’t been charged or booked into the jail as of Friday afternoon because she was being treated for her injuries, police said.

John Wayne Ferguson: 409-683-5226; john.ferguson@galvnews.com or on Twitter @johnwferguson.
https://www.galvnews.com/news/police/fr ... 8e9e9.html

I knew it. Did you see the cigs and lighter?

She went to cause issues
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

She's a slow learner.

A 65-year-old woman who was charged with resisting arrest and criminal trespass last week after refusing to wear a face mask inside a Galveston bank was taken into custody Wednesday after officers were called to remove her from a Texas City business when she wouldn’t wear a face mask, according to the Texas city Police Department.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... utType=amp
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Also, for completeness

Here are the relevant parts of the executive order issued by Governor Abbott lifting the mandate in public spaces.
Nothing in this executive order precludes businesses or other establishments from requiring employees or customers to follow additional hygiene measures, including the wearing of a face covering.
And

no jurisdiction may impose a penalty of any kind for failure to wear a face covering or failure to mandate that customers or employees wear face coverings, except that a legally authorized official may act to enforce trespassing laws and remove violators at the request of a business establishment or other property owner.

Too bad, so sad.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I am still :roll: :roll: :roll: over Abbot on Fox Sunday crying a river over where are Biden's Covid protocols for all these people pouring into Texas.
filly

Post by filly »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:31 pm I am still :roll: :roll: :roll: over Abbot on Fox Sunday crying a river over where are Biden's Covid protocols for all these people pouring into Texas.
Governor DumDum is not a very bright guy. I have posted many times that I have known him since he was in law school. He wasn't very smart then and has not improved over time.

Now he faces some headwinds on his political future. Back when he shut down the bars the cesspool commentariat immediately labeled him a RINO. Folks are not too happy that more of us nearly froze to death and were without water for days or weeks (not to mention the destruction of homes). So he's trying the Trumpy/DeSantis persona on because he thinks it will get the rubes back behind him. He may be right about that.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:01 pm She's a slow learner.

A 65-year-old woman who was charged with resisting arrest and criminal trespass last week after refusing to wear a face mask inside a Galveston bank was taken into custody Wednesday after officers were called to remove her from a Texas City business when she wouldn’t wear a face mask, according to the Texas city Police Department.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... utType=amp
I do believe she planned to make these disruptions. She whines about not being able to get her money, while BOA has a drive-thru on the other side of the strip mall parking lot. Still, she is a slow learner in that she thinks private businesses cannot deny service for not wearing a mask, or pants for that matter.
101010 :towel:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:46 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:44 am Well, you know, Bank of America is a Liberal Socialist Antifa Institution run by Soros.
What's going to happen when Soros dies?
I will no longer receive a monthly check for my service to the cause! :crying:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:27 am
It's a pretty simple concept. Private businesses can set their policy and right to refuse service (as long as they are not doing so against protected classes). Non-maskers are not a protected class. GTFO. :rotflmao:
But they're claiming to be a protected class. "I can't wear a mask because I have a medical exemption" does not equal having a disability. In addition, the ADA specifically addresses the mask mandates.

https://nwadacenter.org/factsheet/face- ... covid-19-0
...The ADA does not give individuals with disabilities an absolute right to enter a business without a face covering. The individual rights afforded by the ADA must always be balanced with the health and safety of employees, other customers, and the public at large. Cards and flyers that say otherwise are fraudulent, and the statements in them are false.

As noted in previous sections, you can offer them another way to access your business’ goods and services – a reasonable modification or accommodation to provide goods and services to the customer, while keeping employees and others safe. It might not be possible for a business to offer a reasonable modification that would allow an individual with a disability to access services if that individual's participation would result in a direct threat to the health or safety of others. ...
The potential to unknowingly spread covid to others is legally considered a "direct threat to the health or safety of others".

The ADA doesn't allow folks (even those with legitimate disabilities) to do whatever they want. As long as a business meets a customer's needs, all is good. If the grocery store says they'll bring you what you need at curbside, their obligation is met.

I'm furious with those who lie about exemptions so they don't have to wear a mask. 99.9% of those folks are flat out lying. And they are abusing the ADA.

I see videos of maskholes whining and crying about curbside pickup and delivery. They go into "but I want to". What they want is not protected by the ADA. Maskholes confuse wants and needs.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

one of my friends today said that he wish he smoked because if stores don't enforce their mask mandates then someone ought to just light up in the store.

if I still smoked, I would definitely do that!

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”