Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Suranis

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by Suranis »

Also, people are casting about for other very effective treatment.

Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Let 'em at it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Way past time for these folks to pull out an old-school biology book and look up the difference between bacteria, parasites (such as roundworm), and viruses.
101010 :towel:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_ven ... ng%20venom.

I saw a post on the Internet telling us that snake venom is highly effective in treating COVID. Of course, Big Pharma does not want us to know this.

Snake venom has many off label uses in medicine, which Big Medicine does not want you to know about. Call your local hospitals today and demand that COVID patients receive snake venom, Pass it on, PATRIOTS!!!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

But don't take the vaccine because it is experimental and not fully approved (except that at least one is now and that it had the same EUA that REGN-COV2 has).
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

SuzieC wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:20 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_ven ... ng%20venom.

I saw a post on the Internet telling us that snake venom is highly effective in treating COVID. Of course, Big Pharma does not want us to know this.

Snake venom has many off label uses in medicine, which Big Medicine does not want you to know about. Call your local hospitals today and demand that COVID patients receive snake venom, Pass it on, PATRIOTS!!!
I wonder if that was a canibalized version of the Brazilian science report preview that stated that a *component* from the venom of a specific Brazilian snake was found *in a lab environment* to inhibit proliferation of the covid critter.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I don't give a rat's ass .

Let them die at this point.

Less repukes to vote
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hubs thinks I'm terrible but, at this point, every time a story of a hospitalized anti-vaxer comes up, I just shout at the tv, "let 'em die!"
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Lani

Post by Lani »

Similar things are happening in several countries.
Germany has won global praise for its handling of the pandemic. But its coronavirus-denying conspiracy movement, which has documented links to the far-right, has become increasingly radical in the past year. Last August, protesters attempted to storm the German parliament in Berlin, months before the Jan. 6 riots in Washington. In Kassel, in the German state of Hesse, anti-lockdown protests that turned violent captured media attention in March. Many members of the movement have a deep-seated mistrust of institutions. Online and at protests, they share conspiracy theories, such as the Great Reset, which contends that COVID-19 is a ploy to introduce an authoritarian world government.

This aggressive conspiracy movement could seek to disrupt Germany’s federal elections on Sept. 26. Some far-right figures are already seeding narratives reminiscent of former U.S. President Donald Trump, saying the results could be tampered with. The behavior of some protesters has left observers concerned about the impact of a sizable minority that seems so disillusioned with Germany’s democracy.

Although there are no signs yet of plans for outright violence, disinformation could play a role during the elections, in which German Chancellor Angela Merkel will not seek a fifth term. False claims about fraud have already circulated during local elections this year. In the eastern state of Saxony-Anhalt, where the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party has a strong base, polls predicted the party would increase its numbers during state elections on June 6. When the AfD lost 3.5 percentage points of its share, #Wahlbetrug—or “election fraud”—began trending on Twitter, fueled by far-right figures and AfD members.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/09/13/ge ... tpcc=36255
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol: :lol:
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Betadine seems to be a legit product and they do make a mouthwash. NB the topical version is povidone-iodine 10% and the mouthwash is povidone-iodine 0.5%. My dentist has been using it. You get handed a little paper cup when you enter and shown to a sink. Though I have no doubt people are ODing on it anyway, because they're too thick to read the directions. Same as ivermectin vs. horse paste.

https://betadine.com/medical-professionals/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya Betadine is an anti-bacterial I have no doubt that if coronaviruses were in your mouth when you gargle with it they would be destroyed. But Saliva would probably do that too, as it has an antibacterial effect. But that would do nothing to a voris that has already peneatrated into your body though the nose and mouth before you use it.

These fucking idiots are probably putting Betanine into Nasal sprays. And that would fucking hurt. AND fuck up your nose and sinuses.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yeah Slim, we have the same reaction, they're determined to kill themselves. It's sad reading their wake-up calls at the end, but they had tons of time to read doctors and science instead of grifters and liars.

About that guy from Oxford Ohio, Gregg had good info about him. When these people share this misinformation and people believe it and die, shouldn't they be held responsible somehow?

Meanwhile, https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/ is soaring with entries.

Was Bob a birther? Name is familiar but maybe just cause of his anti-gay message.
Radio host, self-proclaimed 'right-wing religious fanatic' Bob Enyart dies of COVID-19
A former director of Colorado Right to Life, he used his cable television show to mock AIDS victims.
Author: Melissa Reeves (9NEWS) Published: 9:16 PM MDT September 13, 2021 Updated: 9:16 PM MDT September 13, 2021

WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. — Self-proclaimed "right-wing religious fanatic" radio host Bob Enyart of Colorado, who urged a boycott of COVID-19 vaccines, has died of COVID-19, his longtime radio co-host confirmed to 9NEWS. Enyart, a one-time director of Colorado Right to Life, used his former cable television show to mock AIDS victims by name. Recently, Enyart urged a boycott of COVID-19 vaccines "to further increase social tension and put pressure on the child killers."

At one time, Enyart also called for the death penalty for women who have abortions. His opposition to COVID-19 vaccines was based on the use of fetal stem cells in their development. Enyart and his wife Cheryl had been hospitalized with COVID-19 for more than a week, according to a social media post by Denver Bible Church in Wheat Ridge, where Enyart preached. Enyart's longtime radio co-host told 9NEWS, "I'm sure he'd do the same thing all over again."
Denver Bible Church
September 3 at 12:28 PM ·
Longtime friends of Denver Bible Church ~
A message from this Body of Christ in regards to our Beloved Pastor Bob and his Dear wife Cheryl.
Rumors that Pastor Bob and Cheryl tested positive for the SARS Co-V2 virus and that both are suffering a severe case are true.
Pastor Bob and Cheryl are in the hospital in good hands and improving daily. We anticipate and pray for a Full recovery.
We both grieve and Rejoice together during this challenging time.
We Rejoice in the message Pastor Bob delivered faithfully over the decades and for his unwavering Courage and Determination.
Pastor Bob became a follower of Jesus in his youth and the tens of thousands of people who have been touched by his Life and Jesus' message, have come to love this Dear man of God and his wife.
We Rejoice in the outpouring of Love and support our members have received. We Rejoice because of the many friendships formed and hearts that have been knit together in Love because of "the Little Church that Could".
We grieve for the poor Lost souls that daydream about dancing around the hospital bed of our Pastor and wish - he suffer greatly, then die.
The messages received by our church have been overwhelmingly favorable. Those that speak with Malice toward Pastor Bob have been few, yet desperately Cruel and Sad.
Pastor Bob and Cheryl are Living proof of the words of our Lord "If the world hates you, ye know it hated me first" John 15:18
When Pastor Bob recovers, his message will go out louder than before, thou his voice may quiver a bit.
Jesus' message that Pastor Bob delivered week in and week out - this generation is dying in Sin and in desperate Need of the Savior, Abortion is Murder, Flee Immorality, Abhor what is Evil, Love One Another, Government Schools are No Longer an Opotion; is The Truth we've found at DBC.
We enjoy a closer walk with our Lord because Pastor Bob and Cheryl decided to follow Him.
We pray for these Lost souls, that another couple like Bob and Cheryl be raised up to Reach them with the Truth of the Word, a Friendship and Love – that we now know.
Denver Bible Church - Speaking in one Accord
https://www.facebook.com/Denver-Bible-C ... 084137519/

Bob's entry: https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/bo ... with-covid
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

When Pastor Bob recovers, his message will go out louder than before, thou his voice may quiver a bit.
Nope.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:37 am
On the anti-vaxxer site, I found out she was a Sanders supporter, then got into Trump and the Q thing. I wonder about these people who aren’t truly left or right, just looking for a hat rack.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/visuals/ ... 8-132.html
tek

Post by tek »

pumpkin_spice_ivermectin.jpg
pumpkin_spice_ivermectin.jpg (96.39 KiB) Viewed 724 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

tek wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:02 am pumpkin_spice_ivermectin.jpg
:lol:

Yep, that's what you will find now on the North Fork.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 pm Hubs thinks I'm terrible but, at this point, every time a story of a hospitalized anti-vaxer comes up, I just shout at the tv, "let 'em die!"
Good.....gooooooddd....feel the hate flow.... :twisted:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:31 am
I dreamed about that before there was even a pandemic.... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well, at least it is a pretty weak turnout for a city of over 8M people. I've seen MANY times that number of people marching past my windows in Brooklyn for god knows what.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

tek wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:02 am pumpkin_spice_ivermectin.jpg
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Fucks sake. We have no trash service, so we have to take our trash to the local landfill. My husband is s chatty guy, so he gets to know everyone. One of the usual employees hadn’t been around in awhile, and one of the other workers told my husband he was out with covid.

Today he was back. He told me husband, “I’m not even an anti-vaxxer, but a nurse told me I should wait.”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:01 pm Fucks sake. We have no trash service, so we have to take our trash to the local landfill. My husband is s chatty guy, so he gets to know everyone. One of the usual employees hadn’t been around in awhile, and one of the other workers told my husband he was out with covid.

Today he was back. He told me husband, “I’m not even an anti-vaxxer, but a nurse told me I should wait.”
When I had my first shot they asked if I’d had COVID recently. You were supposed to wait a few weeks before greeting vaxxed. Has that changed? And if he’s not anti-vaxx, why wasn’t he vaccinated already? Anyone can get it any time.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”