Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

GIL: Klayman

pipistrelle

Re: GIL: Klayman

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:35 am
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:20 am
Dave from down under wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:39 am Ammo shows his inability to get with the times.. :geezertowel:

and unsurprisingly that he is a misogynist loser..
His description of Zoom is hilarious. Imagine, the judge lives in a residence!
He is also wrong about the role of "you honor." I assume this was the hearing committee meeting on the complaint referred to them by the 9th. It was not a case in front of a judge.

I also assume he's lying about a great deal, except for him being a misogynist loser.
He's been in enough courtrooms you'd think he knows who does the swearing in. If it was like most things on Zoom, the parties introduced themselves. But then this event was "un-credible" and "disingenuous." His command of English impresses as much as his command of truth and justice.
bob

Post by bob »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:33 amFrom a motion in his trespassing case where he says he refuses to wear face diapers (he is an idiot).
Does Bundy explain the relevance of his appearing as a witness for Klayman to his own trespass case?

And it is hi-larious that Klayman thought Bundy would be a good character witness. Especially one who is just oozing contempt for the process.

A quick skim of the DC bar's site suggests that disciplinary matters are heard by committee members. While referring to a member as "Your Honor" might not be technically correct, no one is going to upset about it; it is a force of habit, and nothing wrong with being respectful toward the people with the authority to give you what you want.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:13 pm
scirreeve wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:33 amFrom a motion in his trespassing case where he says he refuses to wear face diapers (he is an idiot).
Does Bundy explain the relevance of his appearing as a witness for Klayman to his own trespass case?

And it is hi-larious that Klayman thought Bundy would be a good character witness. Especially one who is just oozing contempt for the process.

A quick skim of the DC bar's site suggests that disciplinary matters are heard by committee members. While referring to a member as "Your Honor" might not be technically correct, no one is going to upset about it; it is a force of habit, and nothing wrong with being respectful toward the people with the authority to give you what you want.
Here is a long article from Politico regarding the September hearing in question. It was a hearing on the referral from the 9th and Nevada regarding his lack of truthiness with the court.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... far-416353
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

His FW case against big tech that was rescheduled again has now been distributed for the conference this week (last Friday was not a conference day).
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:08 pmHere is a long article from Politico regarding the September hearing in question. It was a hearing on the referral from the 9th and Nevada regarding his lack of truthiness with the court.
Politico wrote:Also singing Klayman’s praises were conservative talk show host Armstrong Williams, author and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi and no fewer than four members of the Bundy family, two of whom appeared to be testifying while sitting in farm equipment.
But tell me more about the "teenybopper" not displaying sufficient solemnity. :roll:
A leading liberal constitutional law expert, University of California at Berkeley law dean Erwin Chemerinsky also testified on Klayman’s behalf earlier in the ethics case stemming from the Bundy prosecution. The esteemed law professor concluded there was no ethical violation by Klayman in the Bundy case, Klayman told the panel.
:roll:
Image ImageImage
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:08 pm Here is a long article from Politico regarding the September hearing in question. It was a hearing on the referral from the 9th and Nevada regarding his lack of truthiness with the court.

"Truthiness"? - Stephen Colbert would be glad that his WORD has entered the vernacular.
https://www.cc.com/video/63ite2/the-col ... truthiness
*Actually, I thought that the Ninth and Nevada were complaining that Klayman's "truthiness" lacked a bit of "truthfulness."
northland10

Post by northland10 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:28 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:08 pm Here is a long article from Politico regarding the September hearing in question. It was a hearing on the referral from the 9th and Nevada regarding his lack of truthiness with the court.

"Truthiness"? - Stephen Colbert would be glad that his WORD has entered the vernacular.
https://www.cc.com/video/63ite2/the-col ... truthiness
*Actually, I thought that the Ninth and Nevada were complaining that Klayman's "truthiness" lacked a bit of "truthfulness."
Now, if the hearing committee had been more dedicated to the facts and less on decorum, they would have referred to Larry as a GILPOS (Grossly Inappropriate Lying Piece of Shit).
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman's site: Help Me Hold the Leftist and Corrupt DC Bar Disciplinary System Legally Accountable for Attempting to Eliminate Conservative Lawyers From Defending Conservative Causes and We the People's God Given Rights!:
Klayman wrote:In the past, I was one of their targets, but today, their members are trying to disbar anyone who defended or even supported President Trump —former Attorney General Bill Barr, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Josh Hawley, Rudy Giuliani, Kellyanne Conway, among others.
All that has occurred is "in the past." :batting:

Executive summary. Send money. P.S.: Send more money.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Previously, on this channel before the crash, we found that Klayman had sued Julia Porter (again), the Office of Disciplinary Counsel (ODC, again), and Dennis Montgomery, because of a complaint that Montgomery had filed with the ODC.

It was dismissed by the DC Superior Court, and even in a non-federal court, Klayman is vexed by Twombly (and Porter/ODC were awarded court costs as sanctions for Klayman's bad faith filing).
Klayman v Porter and Montgomery.pdf
(125.18 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
During the previous episode in January 2021, we discovered that the appeals court had held Montgomery's Motion to Dismiss in abeyance and invited Klayman to file the brief, and a motion to file out of time, in 20 days. He never responded so last Friday, the DC Court of Appeals dismissed the appeal.

I went back and found the original complaint. Since it is monstrous in the exhibits, it is too large for me to post here (may even be too large for Scribd). However, I did extract Montgomery's complaint details which are probably the most useful thing in the exhibits. I could extract other parts later if somebody wanted to see the crap, but, well, it's stupid as the judge basically said.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman says he's going to indite ("next week") Biden, his son, and one of his brothers. Because of Chyna. Klayman's been promising this for years now. :yawn:

And there's going to be a Third Continental Congress at the end of May. :yawn:

Oh (surprise!): Klayman is pretty racist.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:37 pm
Klayman says he's going to indite ("next week") Biden, his son, and one of his brothers. Because of Chyna. Klayman's been promising this for years now. :yawn:
I wonder what would happen if he gathered a little playtime grand jury and they failed to indite? I suspect we would never hear about it unless somebody spilled, then he would sue them for breaking the confidentiality of the fake grand jury.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If it isn't done at a Wendy's does it count?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

It would be fun to turn up at one of these pretend parties with some friends, once Clayman et al indite bidden - then have your own playtime grand jury loudly pretend indite Klayman et al for sedition.
Then have an argument about who's pretending is the real pretending...
(on video)
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh that would be fun
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:41 pm If it isn't done at a Wendy's does it count?
It has to be a Denny's. That's where the Fogbow Unified Grand Jury indited Sporky and Da Rash.

Otherwise it doesn't count. :nope:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:40 amOtherwise it doesn't count. :nope:
Bad news, Foogy: Renew America: Why we need the citizens grand juries!
Indictments Sought of Joe, Hunter and James Biden on March 25, 2021
:
Klayman wrote:Indictments Sought of Joe, Hunter and James Biden on March 25, 2021

Broadcast at 11 A.M. Eastern at www.freedomwatchusa.org & Crowdsourcethetruth.com
I presume the grifters also will upload their historic efforts to the YouTubes, etc.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:47 pm
Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:40 amOtherwise it doesn't count. :nope:
Bad news, Foogy: Renew America: Why we need the citizens grand juries!
Indictments Sought of Joe, Hunter and James Biden on March 25, 2021
:
Klayman wrote:Indictments Sought of Joe, Hunter and James Biden on March 25, 2021

Broadcast at 11 A.M. Eastern at www.freedomwatchusa.org & Crowdsourcethetruth.com
I presume the grifters also will upload their historic efforts to the YouTubes, etc.
Not seeking indictments against Julia Porter and the Office of Disciplinary Counsel?
tek

Post by tek »

bob wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:47 pm I presume the grifters also will upload their historic histrionic efforts to the YouTubes, etc.
FIFY :batting:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:55 pmNot seeking indictments against Julia Porter and the Office of Disciplinary Counsel?
Not quite: On Friday, Klayman filed yet another lawsuit against various D.C. bar employees. (D.D.C. No. 21-727.)

It is as if he wants the D.D.C. to declare him to be a vex-lit.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Ridiculous GIL in that article:
So with the inaction of our so called comrades in arms in mind, and their profiteering over the newly installed total leftist takeover, the time has come for We the People to seek the indictments of the Bidens for bribery and sedition in particular. And, as I outline in my book, we will then try them in a peoples court, seek convictions and then, when successful – since to prove their crimes is easier than taking candy from a baby – sentence them. We will then seek to have the masses mete out these sentences peacefully and legally to put them where they can do no further harm to the nation, that is in prison where the sun don’t shine.

Sound farfetched? I think and know not. If real patriots are bent on saving the nation, without the bloodshed of another violent revolution, which not coincidentally our greatest Founding Father and third American president Thomas Jefferson predicted would someday occur as a result of rot in the ruling class and specifically the federal judiciary, then We the People must rise up and act now, without further delay.

Joe Biden, to put it plain and simple, is not just the Manchurian candidate but now the fraudulently elected Manchurian “Chicom” president, bought and paid for by the butchers of Beijing, among others. King George III was Mother Teresa by comparison, and it is time that we legally rid the republic of this corrupt despot and then move on to legally destroy the other criminally minded cockroaches who have taken the nation to the brink of permanent destruction.

GIL better hope he doesn't get a Chinese waitress at Denny's :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:00 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:55 pmNot seeking indictments against Julia Porter and the Office of Disciplinary Counsel?
Not quite: On Friday, Klayman filed yet another lawsuit against various D.C. bar employees. (D.D.C. No. 21-727.)

It is as if he wants the D.D.C. to declare him to be a vex-lit.
WTF... he already had a case against Kaiser/Porter that was transferred from California. He also has a transfer from WD of Texas and ND of Texas.

I do wonder if the hearing committee is about to release their report on the complaint from Nevada/9th Circuit. His noise on the subject seems to have increased (along with an unrelated grift).

This one could be the worst for him. Besides being the third one in short order, he outright lied to the judge about his DC disciplinary status and then doubled down when she called him on it. He was also less than candid with the 9th. The complaint is not about whether he should have been able to represent Bundy but on his well-documented behavior before the court.

As for Montgomery, I don't know if that one will go far. Montgomery has a serious credibility problem and Klayman will latch on to that and blame Montgomery for all the lies.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman's citizen grand jury is happening RIGHT NOW!!!:

All I see is Klayman literally watching FOX reruns. :yawn:

The first 40 minutes was Goodman (whom Klayman "deputized") reading the inditement. :yawn: Then Klyman swore in the "around 15" citizen grand jurors. (The "proceedings" are all remote.)
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:46 pm Klayman's citizen grand jury is happening RIGHT NOW!!!:

All I see is Klayman literally watching FOX reruns. :yawn:
So is he swearing these people in before he watches them on Fox? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:50 pmSo is he swearing these people in before he watches them on Fox? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Exhibit A was some newspaper article, dramatically read by Siri.

Exhibit B is Tony Babinski gabbing with the Tuck.

...and we the viewers can watch Klayman watching this! :popcorn:

They're on a bathroom break; next up is Klayman's watching mawr Babinski! :thumbsup:

Goodman then read ("alleged") screenshots from ("alleged") Babinski's phone. :yawn:

Now they're just rerunning the repeached Florida Man's rant that was on FOX two days ago.

There are going to more presentations next week! :popcorn:

And Yet Another Constitutional Convention (in May)!
Image ImageImage
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Is offending the grossly inappropriate Larry Klayman a capital offense?

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”