The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

DejaMoo

The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:00 pm

An email sent from the Justice Department to all immigration court employees this week included a link to an article posted on a white nationalist website that “directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs,” according to a letter sent by an immigration judges union and obtained by BuzzFeed News.

According to the National Association of Immigration Judges, the Justice Department’s Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sent court employees a link to a blog post from VDare, a white nationalist website, in its morning news briefing earlier this week that included anti-Semitic attacks on judges.

The briefings are sent to court employees every weekday and include links to various immigration news items. BuzzFeed News confirmed the link to a blog post was sent to immigration court employees Monday. The post detailed a recent move by the Justice Department to decertify the immigration judges union.

“The post features links and content that directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs and the label ‘Kritarch.’ The reference to Kritarch in a negative tone is deeply offensive and Anti-Semitic,” wrote Tabaddor. The VDare post includes pictures of judges with the term “kritarch” preceding their names.
I've heard this bull before.

Slim Cognito

Re: The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:14 pm

And an unnamed intern's head will roll.
ImageImageImage x4

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Re: The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:03 pm

Barr will be "shocked". Appalled.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Return to “Courts, Law, and Legal Issues”