Poll: Whom Will Jeffrey Epstein Flip On / Who Is Getting Taken Down? Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY

Who is in the biggest trouble here besides Epstein?

Donald
24%
Bill Clinton
6%
Dershowitz
47%
Boies
No votes
Other
3%
Nobody
21%

Total votes: 34

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Poll: Whom Will Jeffrey Epstein Flip On / Who Is Getting Taken Down? Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Once again what an insane situation.

Seems Epstein got off the hook because of Donald's current Labor Secretary (when Acosta was in Florida). Even if the photo of them together from the other topic isn't true, definitely Epstein (who had a place in Palm Beach) socialized a lot with Donald & Family. Lots of examples like this:

The Cernovich crowd believes the new information is going to take down Bill Clinton.

With SDNY involved, and the lack of love they have for each other, and that one of the women said it started at Mar-A-Lago (which I don't believe has guest rooms, it's just a club), wouldn't it be something if all Cernovich's work yielded criminal charges for Donald.

Who is in bigger trouble here? Other please explain (there are lots that will be involved it sounds like). Is Epstein the next Michael Cohen? How deep do they go?
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Re: Poll: Whom Will Jeffrey Epstein Flip On / Who Is Getting Taken Down? Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Just take down dershowitz with donald and acosta.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Poll: Whom Will Jeffrey Epstein Flip On / Who Is Getting Taken Down? Epstein Plea Deal; 2008 SDFL; 2019 SDNY

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Good thought, reset the poll and added them (Boies and Dershowitz), they very well might be looking at big trouble.
Avatar Photo: Dedicated to Slim by the International Brotherhood of Weasels.
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:31 pm

I can't believe I'm so excited for a Monday morning.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:34 pm

I'm torn. I had an idea, but then you tossed Boies into the mix.
:smoking:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Off Topic
I don't do polls. I am behind on the other Epstein thread so I am not ready to post there now. But I have seen a bunch of Nut Job posts on Facebook dragging Mueller into this. No responsibility from the Prosecutor. :roll:

Example:
FBI: Mueller Struck Deal To Free Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey ...
Special Counsel Robert Mueller personally intervened in the FBI’s investigation of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, striking a deal that allowed him avoid prosecution. According to a series of bombshell FBI documents released on Thursday, known child predator Jeffrey Epstein.....
https://newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedop ... y-epstein/

Charlie Kirk on Twitter: "Did you know: The FBI, under Robert ...
19 hours ago - Did you know: The FBI, under Robert Mueller, let child predator Jeffrey Epstein off with a weak plea deal Dozens of young girls accused him of ...
https://twitter .com/charliekirk11/status/1147727665039728641

FWIW... and your entertainment
Do an internet search for "Epstein Mueller"
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Lani

Post by Lani » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 pm

The Miami Herald investigated who came up with that deal, and it sure wasn't Mueller. I try to find the article and post the link.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Lani wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 pm
The Miami Herald investigated who came up with that deal, and it sure wasn't Mueller. I try to find the article and post the link.
From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
The investigation resulted in a 53-page federal indictment. Alexander Acosta, then the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agreed to a plea deal in which the government agreed to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four co-conspirators and any unnamed “potential co-conspirators”. The deal halted the investigation and sealed the indictment. Epstein agreed to plead guilty to state prostitution charges, register as a sex offender, and pay restitution to three dozen victims identified by the FBI.[15] The Guardian said, "Despite this, the US government eventually agreed to allow Epstein to plead guilty to just one count of soliciting prostitution from an underage girl under Florida state law. ... Epstein agreed not to contest civil claims brought by the 40 women identified by the FBI, but escaped a prosecution that could have seen him jailed for the rest of his life."[12]
Alexander Acosta...serves as the 27th United States Secretary of Labor. President Donald Trump nominated Acosta to be Labor Secretary on February 16, 2017, and he was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 27, 2017.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Lani wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 pm
The Miami Herald seems to be tops on this.
With Jeffrey Epstein locked up, these are nervous times for his friends, enablers
Jeffrey Epstein spent a second night in a New York jail cell Sunday, with a federal indictment expected to be unsealed Monday, charging him with sex offenses involving underage girls he and others allegedly trafficked in New York and Florida, sources have told the Miami Herald.

His Saturday arrest capped months of investigating, led by federal agents and prosecutors with the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit, assisted by investigators with the sex trafficking division. Although details of the case remain undisclosed, there are indications that others involved in his crimes could be charged or named as cooperating witnesses.

Among those potentially on the list: Ghislaine Maxwell, a 57-year-old British socialite and publishing heir who has been accused of working as Epstein’s madam; and Jean-Luc Brunel, who, according to court records, was partners with Epstein in an international modeling company.

Epstein, 66, was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey shortly before 4 p.m. Saturday, as he arrived on his private jet from Paris, where he had been vacationing since June 14, aviation records show. About an hour after they picked him up, federal agents arrived at his imposing Manhattan townhouse, breaking down the door to execute search warrants. :snippity:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:25 pm
With SDNY involved, and the lack of love they have for each other, and that one of the women said it started at Mar-A-Lago (which I don't believe has guest rooms, it's just a club),....
https://www.maralagoclub.com/Default.as ... 0052&vnf=1

There are guest rooms.

Theres even a rumor that Donald could listen in on the phone conversations from any of the rooms.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 pm

You know what else has guest rooms?

Brothels.

And as for the “what about Bill Clinton” outrage? I say burn them all.
ImageImageImage x4

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 pm
You know what else has guest rooms?

Brothels.

And as for the “what about Bill Clinton” outrage? I say burn them all.
Amen. They all deserve it to some degree. I can't display how disappointed I was with Bill.

But.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:02 pm

My greatest fear is that this will once again all go away because money and power. :evil:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 pm

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:24 pm

I voted for the guy I didn't take any classes from in Law School. That would be great. Trump is too long a reach. Boies is on the other side. I am agnostic about Bill Clinton.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Just voted for Donald ‘cause he’s the one I’d most like to see nailed on this. Prolly won’t happen but one never knows.
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:24 pm
I voted for the guy I didn't take any classes from in Law School. That would be great. Trump is too long a reach. Boies is on the other side. I am agnostic about Bill Clinton.
:yeah:

Dersh being exposed for the sleazy hypocrite that people who have actually followed his career know him to be - as opposed to the crusader for truth, justice, and the American WayTM he pretends to be - would be the very best thing to come out of this. Next best would be Alex Acosta getting his comeuppance.

Also, Bill Barr promised to recuse from any further dealings in this case because he was a partner at Kirkland when they got Epstein his slap on the wrist last time. I wonder if anyone has reminded the AG of that. And speaking of Kirkland, wasn't Kenneth Starr on Epstein's defense team? Just saying...
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 am

He will flip on Bill and that will get him a Trump pardon

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:56 am

Sluffy1 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 am
Trump pardon a sex offender? He couldn't be that stupid, could he? Oh wait….
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:16 am

ZekeB wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:56 am
Sluffy1 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 am
Trump pardon a sex offender? He couldn't be that stupid, could he? Oh wait….
When one can pardon good friends like Arpaio....

(or did someone try to hammer some sense into him since then?)

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:23 am

I'm not voting for anybody because I no longer have confidence that our legal system will produce the kind of results we would like to see. At this point, better for my nerves to assume that after the initial blare of publicity, nothing much will come from it.

Incidentally, HRH Prince Andrew was another high-ranking person who allegedly took full advantage of his association with Epstein to have himself a good time. The Palace supposedly went to great lengths to get that hushed up.
I've heard this bull before.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:37 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:25 pm
[Snip]

With SDNY involved, and the lack of love they have for each other, and that one of the women said it started at Mar-A-Lago (which I don't believe has guest rooms, it's just a club), wouldn't it be something if all Cernovich's work yielded criminal charges for Donald.

Who is in bigger trouble here? Other please explain (there are lots that will be involved it sounds like). Is Epstein the next Michael Cohen? How deep do they go?
Been there. While it is a club, there is a guest wing and many cubby rooms and bedrooms. Dressing rooms, and luxurious private bathrooms. Tons of rooms for tons of salacious fun

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:54 am

"Salacious fun" may not be the right term here, especially where we're talking about child rape.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:44 am

When I was a teen, a friend and classmate of mine told me that she and her sister were selling themselves to a group of local businessmen. She named names, several of which were very well known in the metro area (including at least one high-level local politician). She said they'd meet at cabins owned by these guys and have themselves a party, for which she and her sister got to share the drugs and get paid for the sex.

The reason she told me: they were looking to recruit more young girls. She knew I was broke, and my family was poor, so she thought I'd be interested.

I was very surprised. I was still naive enough to think that guys like those, who were almost all married with families and high social status in the area, wouldn't risk their marriages and reputations by doing such things. I was also puzzled as to why they'd recruit young girls when they were all rich enough to hire pros, which you'd think would be safer and more discreet.

She explained: "It's not so much about the sex for them as it is about the power - the idea that they own you and can do what they want to you." But, she hastened, they didn't do anything bad. Just sex.

I suspect this kind of thing is more common than we've thought about with people who have a lot of money and/or power. Not that it is a conspiracy or cult thing. It's just one more way for people luxuriating in their power to exercise it (and show off to their peers while doing so).
I've heard this bull before.

Return to “Courts, Law, and Legal Issues”