Donald vs. or Loves, Addison Mitchell "Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" #DitchMitch

bob

Re: Donald vs. Addison Mitchell "Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" #DitchMitch

Post by bob » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:56 am

Foggy wrote:He didn't pull off an actual miracle, but he came damn close, too close for me.
How McCain's eventual replacement will vote is being openly discussed.

And given the 2018 map, there's a reasonable possibilities that the GOP picks up a seat or two in the senate.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

RVInit

Re: Donald vs. Addison Mitchell "Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" #DitchMitch

Post by RVInit » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:46 pm

I agree with Foggy. McConnell did almost pull one off. Those clowns in Congress don't care if they take health care away from millions of people, hell, one of them even brought up the totally debunked claim about death panels. We are not talking about reasonable people here. The moderate Republicans in Congress have either all gone away (Olympia Snowe) or become super right wing in order to not get primaried by a super rwnj. The current Republicans in Congress are true believers from the get-go or they became that way due to wanting to remain in power and not get ousted by a Tea Party zealot. Ironic. They became zealots themselves in order not to get ousted by one. Self preservation. It's the human way. Don't discount humans ability to behave in accordance with innate characteristics.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Yeah, I didn't say getting 3 no votes was hard, I said getting 49 yes votes was hard. :smoking:
My god, it's full of stars turtles all the way down!

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Zeke is saying that 49 votes was the goal all along, but isn't aiming for 49 and getting 49 even more impressive?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:24 pm

:thumbs: indeed
--- George W Bush

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Donald attacks Addison for the third day in a row.

Found this January tweet, nice. Trump supporters seem to love it.
McConnell Obama.JPG
Mark Levin has a free episode of his CRTV program. it's Mitch McConnell Day and he's hilarious and cruel to Mitch.
Levin Trump McConnell.JPG
The video episode is here:
https://www.crtv.com/levintv?utm_source ... n3wJm.dpbs

#DitchMitch keeps rolling along...
Beller.JPG
KFC.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:02 am

And this is exactly why all the moderate Republicans have gone bye bye and the rest became rwnj themselves. Survival. They made a pact with evil and evil swallowed them whole.
--- George W Bush

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Breitbart is really helping the GOP:
Poll: Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky Approval Rating Plummets to 18 Percent
by Ben Kew 21 Aug 2017
The approval rating of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has plummeted to just 18 percent, a survey from Public Policy Polling has found.

The poll, which surveyed 645 Kentucky voters, found that just 18 percent of respondents approved of McConnell’s current performance, compared to 74 percent who disapproved. Seven percent of people said they were not sure. McConnell, who is the longest-serving U.S. Senator in Kentucky history, having represented the state since 1984, was recently criticized by President Trump for failing to pass the healthcare reform bill through the Senate.

When asked if there were an election for the U.S. Senate today, whether they would vote for McConnell or his Democratic opponent, just 37 percent of respondents said they would support McConnell, compared to 44 percent who said they would vote Democrat. He is next up for re-election in 2020.

Meanwhile, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has a far higher approval rating of 39 percent, although he still holds a high disapproval rating of 47 percent.

Voters in Kentucky also have a far higher opinion of Trump’s job in office, giving him a 60 percent approval rating. In last year’s presidential election, Trump carried the state by 62.5 against Hillary Clinton’s 32.7 percent.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... rt+News%29

WTG Addison! :thumbs:
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Breitbart is really helping the GOP:
The voters will still reelect him if he runs again.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:49 am

Well, Addison had quite a day. Karma is a bitch, Addison.
Tuesday started as a bad day for Mitch McConnell. It only got worse.
For Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), seen here walking to his office in the Capitol, Tuesday was a bad day.
By Paul Kane September 26 at 10:13 PM

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell lost just about every way possible on Tuesday. :lol: The Kentucky Republican had to abandon, again, an effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act amid an uprising from the more moderate wing of the GOP caucus. Then he learned that one of his most influential Republican chairman would not run for reelection next year, setting up a potentially divisive race to succeed the senator.

Finally, before 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, McConnell suffered the final indignity: His preferred candidate in Alabama, Sen. Luther Strange (R), lost the GOP nomination in embarrassing fashion to a conservative insurgent who vowed that his victory would send a message that McConnell and his allies should “run scared for a while.” :lol:

While no stranger to defeat in the past — he spent eight years as minority leader — McConnell’s string of losses in such a short timespan Tuesday punctured much of his well crafted image as the consummate insider who could deliver. :lol:

Each blow had its own unusual circumstances, with President Trump’s own erratic performance playing a role, but McConnell’s failures came in nearly every facet of congressional leadership. :lol:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:32 am

And the untragic thing of it is, he brought each and every one of them on himself, he could have avoided all of those cowpies if he had just kept his feet out of things he shouldn't have been messing in, and he didn't. He tried to carry water for LaRump in a bucket full of holes, and got no praise for doing so. He tried to pander to the loony faction of his party and got nowhere, and he has basically spent his capital I think. Not that anyone else would have had any better luck I think. We are getting too close to the next round of elections and I think his party is getting VERY nervous, and hopefully rightfully os.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 am

We are going to have years of more and more of the Tea Party types in Congress. Eventually, the people who are voting these assholes into power will die off and that will be the end of it. But I will spend the last years of my life having to deal with the backlash of angry white America getting their last hurrah. And millions will lose health insurance.
--- George W Bush

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:48 am

...not that I don't want to see McConnell and Ryan get cremated, nothing would give me more pleasure in fact. I would frankly rather see them get kicked out by Democrats, not because their party is going even more full throttle bat shit crazy.
--- George W Bush

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:02 am

RVInit wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:51 am
We are going to have years of more and more of the Tea Party types in Congress. Eventually, the people who are voting these assholes into power will die off and that will be the end of it. But I will spend the last years of my life having to deal with the backlash of angry white America getting their last hurrah. And millions will lose health insurance.
Unfortunately there is a rise of younger voters who think that way too. Rose tinted glasses are even more effective on people who were not alive for the time they are looking at.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:49 pm

:lol: They are not letting up on Addison.

Townhall:
Ditch Mitch! McConnell Must Resign as Senate Majority “Leader”
Deroy Murdock
Posted: Oct 13, 2017 12:32 PM

NEW YORK — ObamaCare smolders, tax-reform looms, the federal budget demands attention, and President Donald J. Trump’s sub-cabinet and judicial nominees age gracefully as they await confirmation. So, where is the U.S. Senate this week? Where else? On vacation!
While most Americans spent, at most, one day to honor Christopher Columbus, the Republican Senate is devoting a whole week to ponder the legendary explorer’s legacy. This is atop the Senate’s three-day Rosh Hashanah recess. That break, in turn, followed its month-long summer hiatus before Labor Day. Who fuels this inaction? None other than Senate Relaxation Director Mitch McConnell (R - Kentucky). McConnell is lazy. While Senate holidays amass as quickly as neglected priorities accumulate, McConnell’s sloth makes the proverbial welfare queen look like a Navy Seal. Key conservatives have had it with the Senate’s majority “leader.”

“Your current failure to deliver on the highest priority commitments to the American people is nothing short of shocking,” veteran activists including Adam Brandon, Brent Bozell, Jenny Beth Martin, Richard Viguerie, and others wrote McConnell in an open letter Wednesday. “You pledged to reduce the size of this oppressive federal government. You have done nothing,” these exasperated free-marketeers continued. “You promised to repeal Obamacare, ‘root and branch.’ You’ve done nothing. You promised tax reform. You’ve done nothing. You don’t even show up for work.”
McConnell lacks the Reaganesque geniality to motivate through warmth, the Harry Reid-like ruthlessness to rally through fear, or even the energy to keep the Senate open as often as a typical American workplace. Rather than correct his own incompetence, McConnell blames President Trump’s “excessive expectations” about the Senate’s capabilities. But McConnell’s own 200 Day Agenda — unveiled January 26 — was supposed to yield ObamaCare repeal, an infrastructure bill, and tax reformbefore the August recess.

Ineffective, discredited, and exhausted, listless Mitch McConnell should have the good taste to resign immediately as majority leader. If he insists on remaining the biggest millstone tethered to the Trump/GOP agenda, then the time is now for reformist Senate conservatives to stage a palace coup.
https://townhall.com/columnists/deroymu ... r-n2394794

Perhaps the loneliest page on Facebook is the Mitch McConnell Fan Club page https://www.facebook.com/Mitch-McConnel ... 650071204/
Mitch Fan Club.JPG
Mitch McConnell Fan Club
June 30 ·
Like if you want to have platonic love relationship with Mitch
:shock: :towel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Re: Donald vs. or Loves, Addison Mitchell "Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" #DitchMitch

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Now it's a lovefest.
President Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell reaffirmed their working relationship in an impromptu press conference after their private meeting Monday at the White House. “We have been friends for a long time and probably now—despite what we read—we are probably now, I think, at least as far as I’m concerned, closer than ever before,” Trump declared. Despite numerous reports that Trump and allies like ex-aide Steve Bannon want to remove McConnell and other Republican leaders, the president said, “The relationship is very good. We are fighting for the same thing.” After discussing budget and tax reform proposals, McConnell added: “We are together totally on this agenda to move America forward.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-mcc ... ver-before

Don't watch Donald, just watch Mitch, it's hilarious.

Full Rose Garden event:

Somebody did a terrible job shooting this, must be his phone of something, here's the news conference with terrible angles and issues :lol:

p0rtia

Re: Donald vs. or Loves, Addison Mitchell "Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" #DitchMitch

Post by p0rtia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm

:sick: Fuck them both. They deserve each other. For eternity. In a hot place.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:21 pm

:like:

:resist:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 am

Two professional liars, what more can you say, except that one is better than the other. Sort of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 pm

That body language does not say lovefest to me. McConnell looks like a kidnapping victim desperate to keep his capturer happy so he doesn't get hurt again.

Return to “Congress”