Rand Paul

kate520

Re: Rand Paul

Post by kate520 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:58 pm

I thought I posted this elsewhere... :?

The Republicans are back in lock-step. The current talking point is just what Rand said, the Dems are over reacting and overreaching on everything. It won't be long now before we see this show up on social media, in regular comments.

IOW, sit down and shut up.

We warned you. You persisted.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Now there's an idiot we haven't heard from in a while. Rand is an idiot's idiot, and at least as clueless and disingenuous as his father.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Apparently some guy punched Rand while Rand was cutting his grass.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3587 ... ome-police

It's the Bowling Green massacre all over again.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Story is weird.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Rand Paul has one of those faces that deserves punching. But figuratively not literally.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 pm
Rand Paul has one of those faces that deserves punching. But figuratively not literally.
The alleged assailant is an anesthesiologist, a neighbor of Paul's in their gated community. I think there's a lot more to this story than a neighborhood feud.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Is Ayn Rand Paul still practicing? Did he screw up some patient of the gas pumper with his manifest incompetence?

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 pm
Is Ayn Rand Paul still practicing? Did he screw up some patient of the gas pumper with his manifest incompetence?
Maybe he screwed up the gas pumper's eyes, but not seriously enough for the guy to miss Paul's coconut.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:49 pm

That little treasonous, self serving piece of rancid offal just said this
Sen Rand Paul: “All power needs to have checks and balances … I think our intelligence community has way too much power”

tek

Post by tek » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:49 pm
That little treasonous, self serving piece of rancid offal just said this
Sen Rand Paul: “All power needs to have checks and balances … I think our intelligence community has way too much power”
My list of fuckwits is getting longer.

A truckload of bricks
In the soft morning light

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm

NADT

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Rand Paul doing stand up comedy on Twitter. :?
Senator Rand Paul

Verified account

@RandPaul
2h2 hours ago
More
You’ll be surprised to learn I have some grievances with people in Washington, fellow members and others. It’s time to talk about them now, because it’s the holiday season.

Let’s start with POTUS I like the President, I honestly do. I know people don’t believe me. But the man seems to have a problem keeping staff around him. But they solved the problem. I went to the White House the other day and there were at least 14 ppl in Mick Mulvaney masks.

Mick is a good friend of mine, in fact a lot of people probably don’t remember he was the national co-chair for my Presidential campaign. Uh oh, probably just got him fired.

People are saying that with the recent passage of criminal justice reform, and coming home from wars, that I have a lot of influence on the President. It is true I’m on the phone with him a good amount. But I have to tell you, I haven’t gotten a word in on him in over a year

Speaking of criminal justice reform, I have to give Jared Kushner credit. He was great on this. And I’m glad I got to know him, because before that I was a bit suspicious he was the kid from the Omen movie all grown up.

And folks, that is NOT who you want in charge of your Middle East peace plans.

I did something to help the President out though. I found him a wall I think will work on the border.

It will be quite lovely really. And It was on sale for $99, so we can open the government back up now.

So moving down the road to Congress. Oh, Congress. Every year it seems things get more absurd. They were so bad this week they made my friend Mike Lee say “doggone”. It was nuts.

Congress has now decided to shut down the government because they aren’t spending enough money. I got suspicious when Ted Cruz came back from Thanksgiving break with that beard.

Ted really should have grown that beard before he ran for President. He looks less Canadian now.

My friend Lindsay Graham is a bit mad right now. You see, he’s never seen a war end before. He’s going to have to console himself with the fact that we still are in about 8 more. I know it will be hard for him, but I think he’ll get by.

I have to tell you; I haven’t seen a Senator who loves war this much since the Star Wars Prequels.

Lindsay and I were on the same side on foreign policy for about 5 minutes a few weeks ago, regarding the Saudis. He said it was a sign of “end times”. I guess we are all gonna live a bit longer after all.

Grievance against the foreign policy establishment of both parties in D

Many of these people hold these two views: 1 - that it was horrible to leave the war in Syria and 2 - that it is horrible that General Mattis left, since he was what kept the President from starting WWIII or something. I don’t understand how you hold both of those views.

I’m going to go a bit easier on the grievances against the neocons and warmongers this year though. The Weekly Standard has folded, wars are ending — I really think their holiday is already bad enough, I don’t want to pile on.

Well, actually…let’s talk about John Bolton. I don’t have a grievance. I just really would have liked to have been in the room when the POTUS told him to END a war. How many times do you think he made the President repeat it because he didn’t even know what the words meant?

I opposed John Bolton being hired. But I really can’t think of anything that makes me happier then thinking of him having to end wars for the rest of his time in the White House.

I’m going to close today by talking about something good that has happened. In fact, some could even say it has its beginnings right here on #Festivus twitter a few years ago. I poked a little fun at my friend Corey Booker.

But then we exchanged some thoughts about bipartisan reforms we could work on, like hemp legalization and criminal justice reforms. Well, it’s a Festivus miracle because Congress passed and the President signed BOTH of those things this week.

So everyone enjoy your feats of strength today. Air your grievances here or in your home. But remember, thanks to Donald Trump we are ALL saying Merry Christmas this year — so repeat after me: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone even the haters and losers.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm
Rand Paul doing stand up comedy on Twitter. :?
Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul

You’ll be surprised to learn I have some grievances with people in Washington, fellow members and others. It’s time to talk about them now, because it’s the holiday season.

:snippity:
Well, actually…let’s talk about John Bolton. I don’t have a grievance. I just really would have liked to have been in the room when the POTUS told him to END a war. How many times do you think he made the President repeat it because he didn’t even know what the words meant?

I opposed John Bolton being hired. But I really can’t think of anything that makes me happier then thinking of him having to end wars for the rest of his time in the White House.
:snippity:
:thumbs:

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is going to Canada for surgery
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, one of the fiercest political critics of socialized medicine, will travel to Canada later this month to get hernia surgery.

Paul, an ophthalmologist, said the operation is related to an injury in 2017 when his neighbor, Rene Boucher, attacked him while Paul was mowing his lawn. The incident left Kentucky's junior senator with six broken ribs and a bruised lung.

While Shouldice Hernia Hospital is privately owned — like many Canadian hospitals — it receives a majority of its funding from the Ontario government and accepts the Ontario’s Hospital Insurance Plan.

Paul has called universal health care and nationalized options "slavery."

I've heard this bull before.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Maybe he thinks they won’t recognize him

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Whatever4 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 pm
Maybe he thinks they won’t recognize him
:lol:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:07 pm

His comedy sin the as funny as he thinks, but it's still refreshing.

The Mercury Project

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:36 am

I assume the Hernia will be very happy to have Rand removed from it.

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 pm

Slate: Sen. Rand Paul Awarded $580,000 by Kentucky Jury for 2017 Lawn Care Assault:
A Kentucky jury awarded Republican Sen. Rand Paul more than $580,000 Wednesday in a lawsuit against his next-door neighbor who tackled the two-term senator, breaking six of his ribs during a 2017 landscaping dispute outside Paul’s home. . . .

The jury awarded Paul $375,000 in punitive damages, $200,000 for pain and suffering, in addition to $7,834 for medical expenses. [Anesthesiologist Rene] Boucher’s attorney said they planned to appeal the amount of the punitive damages award. Paul had asked for $500,000 in compensatory damages and up to $1 million in punitive damages. Boucher has already served 30 days in prison for assaulting a member of Congress, though federal prosecutors are appealing for a longer, 21-month sentence.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Return to “Congress”