Devin Nunes' "BIG 'PHASE 2" - This Is it! For Sure This Time!

Jim

Re: Devin Nunes' "BIG 'PHASE 2" - This Is it! For Sure This Time!

Post by Jim »

SLQ wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:51 pm
ETA: He could add Janz to the lawsuit. :liar:
Meh, this has been a boon for political donations for Nunes (according to the article), he just added a democrat to the mix for effect...and more $$$.

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Jim wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:07 pm
SLQ wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:51 pm
ETA: He could add Janz to the lawsuit. :liar:
Meh, this has been a boon for political donations for Nunes (according to the article), he just added a democrat to the mix for effect...and more $$$.
I should have said :sarcasm:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

I'd much rather see and support a Lt. Root Beer comic than that dopey Jack Posobiec... he's raised almost $50K for his "Secret Agent" project.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/agen ... posobiec#/
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Jim

Post by Jim »

SLQ wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:10 pm
RATS! Is this thing broken again???

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Jim wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:31 pm
SLQ wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:10 pm
RATS! Is this thing broken again???

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can someone please translate?

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Kendra wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:28 pm

:rotflmao: Even Tucker Carlson can't figure out what the heck Nunes is talking about. Should I interrupt and put him out of our misery, oh, maybe not, uh...well, maybe...ummm...hmmmm...whaaaaa?
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

He's suing a fucking fake cow, what do you expect?

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RVInit wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:56 pm
Kendra wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:28 pm

https:// mobile.twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/1192482455799783424
:rotflmao: Even Tucker Carlson can't figure out what the heck Nunes is talking about. Should I interrupt and put him out of our misery, oh, maybe not, uh...well, maybe...ummm...hmmmm...whaaaaa?
Yeah, I thought Tucker looked a bit lost too.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

I didn''t wanna litter an impeachment thread with goofy stuff so I am posting here.

Fogbow search showed three threads with Nunes in the title.
This one.
Nunes vs Fusion GPS
Nunes v Twitter
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:33 pm
:rotflmao:
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Take your pick on where to post this...

What a snowflake! Breitbart "exclusive":
Exclusive — Devin Nunes to Sue CNN, Daily Beast over Fake News Attacks
MATTHEW BOYLE 22 Nov 2019 Washington, D.C.

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) intends to file lawsuits against both CNN and the Daily Beast over fake hit pieces the outlets have published about him in recent days, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.
Two pieces recently published in both outlets–one from Daily Beast earlier this week, and one from CNN published late Friday–alleged that the Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, who is now indicted on unrelated charges, helped Nunes with a variety of matters when digging into Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election on behalf of Democrats.

The Daily Beast story, from Betsy Swan (formerly Woodruff), alleges that Parnas helped Nunes set up a variety of meetings on Ukraine matters. The CNN story, from Vicky Ward, goes even further, alleging that Nunes arranged a secret trip to Vienna and met there with Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor that former Vice President Joe Biden pushed to have fired when Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company paying Biden’s son Hunter Biden $83,000 per month. It is unclear at this time how much of these reports are blatantly false, but most of each of them appear to be inaccurate, according to sources familiar with the matter.

As such, Nunes is planning to sue both the Daily Beast and CNN over each story.

“These demonstrably false and scandalous stories published by the Daily Beast and CNN are the perfect example of defamation and reckless disregard for the truth,” Nunes told Breitbart News late Friday night. “Some political operative offered these fake stories to at least five different media outlets before finding someone irresponsible enough to publish them. I look forward to prosecuting these cases, including the media outlets, as well as the sources of their fake stories, to the fullest extent of the law. I intend to hold the Daily Beast and CNN accountable for their actions. They will find themselves in court soon after Thanksgiving.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... rt+News%29

Who's really paying for all this? Dev might want to wait until after Lev has testified :P
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Jon Cooper 🇺🇸 ‏Verified account @joncoopertweets

BREAKING: @TheDemCoalition just filed a House Ethics complaint against @RepDevinNunes for abuse of office which violates House Rule XXIII (1), following reports that he met with a Ukrainian prosecutor to get dirt on @JoeBiden during an official overseas trip. #DevinNunesGotCaught
1:15 AM - 23 Nov 2019

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Some people had oughta learn to keep they mouths shut tight, but then attention seeking behavior is attention seeking behavior, even if it is self harmful.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Remember Overpasses for America?

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Adam isn't kidding :lol: There really is a DirectorOfButtlicking.com site and it redirects to a Scribd file:
Adam Parkhomenko's MIS of Motion to Quash for Protective Order
Uploaded byLaw&Crime Date uploadedon Nov 27, 2019
Description:Adam Parkhomenko filed a motion to quash a subpoena from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA).Full description

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

When you’re on a roll...

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 02.2.0.pdf

https://ecf.vaed.uscourts.gov/doc1/189110122672

Devin Nunes sues CNN for $435M over ‘false and defamatory’ Ukraine story

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devin-nunes-sues-cnn
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

GreatGrey wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:05 pm
When you’re on a roll...

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 02.2.0.pdf

Devin Nunes sues CNN for $435M over ‘false and defamatory’ Ukraine story

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devin-nunes-sues-cnn
Looks like he picked a bad week for his phone records to be released.
Hubs (and me) at the Rockabilly Fest
ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Fox ran the whole 21 minute GOP press conference, they were crazy snowflakes. Doug Collins, who wants to be GA Senator but isn't going to get it, was like a gnat on speed. Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and Liz Cheney who looked like she was 4 feet tall. They are going out of their minds.

McCarthy absolutely denied that Devin Nunes was in Vienna. Hmmm.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:34 pm
Fox ran the whole 21 minute GOP press conference, they were crazy snowflakes. Doug Collins, who wants to be GA Senator but isn't going to get it, was like a gnat on speed. Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and Liz Cheney who looked like she was 4 feet tall. They are going out of their minds.

McCarthy absolutely denied that Devin Nunes was in Vienna. Hmmm.
Wait! I thought we already had the records Nunes was in Vienna. We just didn't know who he met with.
Hubs (and me) at the Rockabilly Fest
ImageImageImage x4

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Can they countersue and hit him with a SLAPP? He needs to have his wings clipped a bit.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

bob

Post by bob »

ZekeB wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:51 pm
Can they countersue and hit him with a SLAPP? He needs to have his wings clipped a bit.
An anti-SLAPP motion is a form of a motion to dismiss. But he's suing in Virginia* precisely because it has weak anti-SLAPP measures.

* Technically suing in a federal court in Virginia; it'll apply Virginia law.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Go after his lawyers' licenses for knowingly filing frivolous lawsuits designed to harass. That's how you put a stop to a vexatious litigant.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Return to “Congress”