Minister of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

bob

Re: Minister of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

Post by bob »

She hasn't tweeted since.

But since then, Conway -- George, not Kellyanne -- has been tweeting and retweeting like a beast.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

bob wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:26 pm But since then, Conway -- George, not Kellyanne -- has been tweeting and retweeting like a beast.
Now he can get a word in edgewise.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

I thought George was going to stop Tweeting for a while for the sake of his daughter? Guess he couldn't help himself. :roll:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Reality Check wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 pm I thought George was going to stop Tweeting for a while for the sake of his daughter? Guess he couldn't help himself. :roll:
Each made that promise to their daughter. Each broke it.

The only responsible adult in the family is Claudia. And she's only 15.

Lani

Post by Lani »

Her 16th birthday is on the 17th. She's got some plans she working on.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

I suspect that both KellyAnne and the Highly Paid Sex Worker in the White House First Lady did not, in fact, test positive. They are taking the opportunity afforded by their quarantining for further work on their “kidneys.”

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Words I have none.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Pretty bad, but cursing "out" and cursing "at" are not the same thing. Why is accuracy with words so hard for people?

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Haven't looked at Palmer Le Cliquebait du Doom in a while but that is a choice video. If it isn't theater, it will certainly make for great dramatization ~ I mean, whatever has been happening the past few years in that familia... :clap:

"I said we will sacrifice the economy in the short term to protect our people's health, people's lives!" - Nguyễn Xuân Phúc
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

The irony of Kellyanne being upset at someone else for lying is pretty goddamn delicious.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

What if Kellyanne is actually using Claudia as a back door way of getting information out?

I mean it wouldn't be any more far fetched than this whole mess as it is now.

jmj

Post by jmj »

My takeaway from that video is that the whole family is quarantining in the same bed.

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:01 am What if Kellyanne is actually using Claudia as a back door way of getting information out?

I mean it wouldn't be any more far fetched than this whole mess as it is now.
I really get a slight sense of theater in that vid! Who knows with that "Resistance" letter and her hubby and yeah...this whole greasy cheese enchilada of a mess...

"I said we will sacrifice the economy in the short term to protect our people's health, people's lives!" - Nguyễn Xuân Phúc
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Claudia's next vid will feature Kellyanne screaming
"NO WIRE HANGERS!"

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe »

my guess is that claudia is a 15 year old child who's been abused all her life & has god knows what kind of emotional or behavorial difficulties as a result & george and kellyanne are abusive narcissists who use their child as a prop and a target in their pursuit of their own power and gratification. which is why, of course, george has always been a hero of the "resistance"

“It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.”
—Ali Smith, Autumn
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:42 am Claudia's next vid will feature Kellyanne screaming
"NO WIRE HANGERS!"
Good night mommy dearest.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

voxpopuluxe wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:09 am my guess is that claudia is a 15 year old child who's been abused all her life & has god knows what kind of emotional or behavorial difficulties as a result & george and kellyanne are abusive narcissists who use their child as a prop and a target in their pursuit of their own power and gratification. which is why, of course, george has always been a hero of the "resistance"
Meh. I just see a typical angry, rebellious teenager. Because of who her parents are, Claudia just happens to have a platform that most teens don't have. For the parents, it's payback for what they did to their own parents at that age. :)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

neonzx wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:43 am
voxpopuluxe wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:09 am my guess is that claudia is a 15 year old child who's been abused all her life & has god knows what kind of emotional or behavorial difficulties as a result & george and kellyanne are abusive narcissists who use their child as a prop and a target in their pursuit of their own power and gratification. which is why, of course, george has always been a hero of the "resistance"
Meh. I just see a typical rebellious teenager. Because of who her parents are, Claudia just happens to have a platform that most teens don't have. For the parents, it's payback for what they did to their own parents at that age. :)
:yeah:

Image Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
The day after I graduated high school, I got in my '68 VW bus and drove across the country to San Francisco to be a hippy for the rest of my life. My parents didn't know where I was -- or even whether I was still alive -- for more than 3 years. That's how we rebelled in olden times of yore.

I don't want to talk about it. :lol:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
kate520

Post by kate520 »

Claudia’s mommy is an arrogant, foul-mouthed, lying former employee of the Mercers, current employee of the Worst Man in the Whole World, oppositional and defiant, barely civil in public. Claudia is in a world of hurt. Should she be quiet because she’s only 15? That’s how even more horrible abuse happens.

If it’s bad enough that she actively considered emancipation and sought an attorney*, I don’t consider it mere teenage angst.

* autocorrect believes I mean an ‘ant tourney’ :P

DEFEND DEMOCRACY
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:47 am
Off Topic
The day after I graduated high school, I got in my '68 VW bus and drove across the country to San Francisco to be a hippy for the rest of my life. My parents didn't know where I was -- or even whether I was still alive -- for more than 3 years. That's how we rebelled in olden times of yore.

I don't want to talk about it. :lol:
I spent a good chunk of the 80s in Central America killing commies for Ronny Reagan, my parents knew where I was, but I made exactly one phone call to the US in one 2 year stint, to tell them when my flight was landing.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

bob wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:26 pm
She hasn't tweeted since.

But since then, Conway -- George, not Kellyanne -- has been tweeting and retweeting like a beast.
I thought you said it was under control.

Return to “President & Executive Branch”