Ministeress/Dominatrix of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

Orlylicious

Ministeress/Dominatrix of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:32 am

KellyAnne Conway (and her husband) are evil people. For years she's fought against everything most people believe in. Sadly we're going to be hearing a lot about this liar before she goes to jail.

SNL did a hilarious spoof of "Roxy" from CHICAGO and some of the lyrics were "Who says that lying's not an art?"" and "And when they Google just a K/My name'll come up before Kanye" "And when the world goes up in flames / At least I'll know they knew my name"

SNL this weekend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9ybImGwkU

Here is her ridiculous Meet The Press interview where she uses "Alternative Facts"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZewmkqygDes

Her husband sucks too also.
Kellyanne Conway’s husband George T Conway III
George handled Bill Clinton’s affair scandal: According to Bloomberg, Conway was heavily involved in the ‘bitter lawsuits against Bill Clinton in the 1990s.’ Such cases include suing Bill Clinton for sexual harassment to Paula Jones. However, The Times said, “Mr. Conway wanted his role kept hidden as well, because his New York law firm, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, included influential Democrats like Bernard W. Nussbaum, a former White House counsel. Mr. Conway’s name does not appear on any billing records.”

George Conway and the Tobacco Company lawsuit: According to the litigation department of the New York law firm, Conway has been associated with numerous high-profile lawsuits, involving both federal and state courts. One of those famous works is his Philip Morris representation. As the news channel ABC falsely accused Philip Morris of using extra nicotine in their cigarettes, George stood by the company’s side until ABC was legally forced to apologize.
https://www.donaldtrumpbuzz.com/facts/f ... onway-iii/

Give her a permanent day off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjbc15X1zSM

optimusprime

Re: Ministeress/Dominatrix of Propaganda KellyAnne Conway

Post by optimusprime » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Dance, dance, dance. Divert, misdirect, change the subject, accuse, get angry, utter more bullshit. She's like a cult member defending her prophet.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:24 pm

A journalism professor says news agencies should quit putting her on the air. I agree. Trump is already President, there is no reason to keep putting his White House Counselor on the air. She adds absolutely nothing to any discussion. We don't need the Newspeak that gushes out of her mouth. I can't stand her at all. I turn the volume off completely every time she opens her mouth. She's on my very short list of people I simply cannot stand to listen to.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:33 pm

I did enjoy the Facebook posts mocking Kellyanne in her Inaugural dress.

I saw her in a short Fox and Friends clip regarding Merle Streep's speech at the awards ceremony that ticked me off. I am not going to search for it. Here is an article instead.

Kellyanne Conway deflects bigly: “Why isn’t Meryl Streep talking about those Chicago teens instead?”
The incoming counsel to the president-elect is using illogical racism in an attempt to defend her boss

Incoming White House counsel Kellyanne Conway has a tactic for talking about Meryl Streep’s takedown of Donald Trump for mocking a disabled reporter — deflect instead to the black teens from Chicago who were arrested for a gruesome video they livestreamed!

“I’m glad Meryl Streep has such a passion for the disabled because I didn’t hear her weigh in or I didn’t even hear her use her platform last night, Ainsley, to give the shoutout to the mentally challenged boy who last week was tortured live on Facebook for half an hour, by four young African-American adults who were screaming racial and anti-Trump expletives and forcing him to put his head in toilet water,” Conway told “Fox & Friends” on Monday morning.

.@KellyannePolls: I didn’t hear #MerylStreep use her platform to give a shoutout to the mentally challenged boy who was tortured live on FB. pic.twitter.com/hswzMWOPuF

Conway was referring to an incident last week in which a mentally disabled white man was tortured on Facebook Live by four black teens. That event had nothing to do with either President-elect Trump or his political opponents. <snip>
http://www.salon.com/2017/01/09/kellyan ... s-instead/

:twisted:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Her husband sucks too also.
Kellyanne Conway’s husband George T Conway III
George handled Bill Clinton’s affair scandal: According to Bloomberg, Conway was heavily involved in the ‘bitter lawsuits against Bill Clinton in the 1990s.’ Such cases include suing Bill Clinton for sexual harassment to Paula Jones. However, The Times said, “Mr. Conway wanted his role kept hidden as well, because his New York law firm, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, included influential Democrats like Bernard W. Nussbaum, a former White House counsel. Mr. Conway’s name does not appear on any billing records.”

George Conway and the Tobacco Company lawsuit: According to the litigation department of the New York law firm, Conway has been associated with numerous high-profile lawsuits, involving both federal and state courts. One of those famous works is his Philip Morris representation. As the news channel ABC falsely accused Philip Morris of using extra nicotine in their cigarettes, George stood by the company’s side until ABC was legally forced to apologize.
Sounds to me like he was just doing his job.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:59 pm

The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot
By Ashley Parker, Philip Rucker and Matea Gold January 23 at 8:39 PM
Because Conway operates outside of the official communications department, some aides grumble that she can go rogue when she pleases, offering her own message and promoting herself as much as the president. One suggested that Conway’s office on the second floor of the West Wing, as opposed to one closer to the Oval Office, was a sign of her diminished standing. Though Conway took over the workspace previously occupied by Valerie Jarrett, who had been Obama’s closest adviser, the confidant dismissively predicted that Trump would rarely climb a flight of stairs.

Yet that assessment may misunderstand the Trump-Conway relationship. The president admires her brassy and fearless defenses of him and respects her on-camera ability to dodge, diffuse and deflect whatever comes her way, according to numerous Trump advisers. On the eve of his inauguration, Trump called Conway on stage at a black-tie dinner to sing her praises.

Trump watched Sunday as Conway sparred with NBC’s Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press.” Some Trump allies were unsettled by her performance, but not the president, according to one official. He called Vice President Pence to rave about how she handled questions from Todd, whom Trump mocked on Twitter as “Sleepy Eyes,” and called Conway to offer his congratulations. Trump was perturbed that the media focused on two words from Conway’s interview: “alternative facts.”

Conway is arguably Trump’s most recognizable aide, which has caused her to receive threats against her life. She has been assigned a Secret Service detail, according to someone with detailed knowledge of the situation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... &tid=ss_tw

KellyAnne with protective detail at taxpayer expense.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:13 am

Someone on Twitter suggested, instead of calling lies "alternative fact," we call them kellyannsies.

ImageImageImage x4

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Love that Slim!

From 1998...
Kellyanne Conway does standup comedy and sings
DailyWorldwideNews
Published on Jan 1, 2017
Before she was Kellyanne Conway she was Kellyanne Fitzpatrick and participated in a standup comedy routine for charity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKFUL_dksUA

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:48 pm

That's an insult to dommes. :fingerwag: I'd call her Ilsa the She-Wolf of the SS, but it would be an insult to she-wolves. :nope:

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:54 pm

voxpopuluxe wrote:That's an insult to dommes. :fingerwag: I'd call her Ilsa the She-Wolf of the SS, but it would be an insult to she-wolves. :nope:
And the SS

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:57 pm

I do wonder if she rides him around the Oval Office, tho.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:31 pm

SueDB wrote:
voxpopuluxe wrote:That's an insult to dommes. :fingerwag: I'd call her Ilsa the She-Wolf of the SS, but it would be an insult to she-wolves. :nope:
And the SS
I feel I have to defend the honour of the boobs of Ilsa in this.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:05 am

Alternative Comedy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKFUL_dksUA

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:53 am

Republicans aren't funny. I don't know why, but they aren't.

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:46 am

kate520 wrote:Republicans aren't funny. I don't know why, but they aren't.
Are you telling me that Conway is not a joke?

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:44 am

kate520 wrote:Republicans aren't funny. I don't know why, but they aren't.
Rick Wilson's tweets are pretty good. That's all I got.

ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:28 am

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdV_8TGswRA

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 am

KellyAnne, she must be the alternate truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-UdmXAs84

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:11 am

:rotflmao:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 am

RTH10260 wrote:Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdV_8TGswRA
Bravo!!!!!!!!More!!!!! :clap:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:09 am

Orlylicious wrote:
The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot
By Ashley Parker, Philip Rucker and Matea Gold January 23 at 8:39 PM
Because Conway operates outside of the official communications department, some aides grumble that she can go rogue when she pleases, offering her own message and promoting herself as much as the president. One suggested that Conway’s office on the second floor of the West Wing, as opposed to one closer to the Oval Office, was a sign of her diminished standing. Though Conway took over the workspace previously occupied by Valerie Jarrett, who had been Obama’s closest adviser, the confidant dismissively predicted that Trump would rarely climb a flight of stairs.

Yet that assessment may misunderstand the Trump-Conway relationship. The president admires her brassy and fearless defenses of him and respects her on-camera ability to dodge, diffuse and deflect whatever comes her way, according to numerous Trump advisers. On the eve of his inauguration, Trump called Conway on stage at a black-tie dinner to sing her praises.

Trump watched Sunday as Conway sparred with NBC’s Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press.” Some Trump allies were unsettled by her performance, but not the president, according to one official. He called Vice President Pence to rave about how she handled questions from Todd, whom Trump mocked on Twitter as “Sleepy Eyes,” and called Conway to offer his congratulations. Trump was perturbed that the media focused on two words from Conway’s interview: “alternative facts.”

Conway is arguably Trump’s most recognizable aide, which has caused her to receive threats against her life. She has been assigned a Secret Service detail, according to someone with detailed knowledge of the situation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... &tid=ss_tw

KellyAnne with protective detail at taxpayer expense.

As much as I despise both her and her boss, I have no problem with giving her SS protection. I don't want to see her dead, just gone from public office.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Conway appeared on ABC's "This Week," where anchor Jon Karl pressed her on who the most prominent black staffer is since former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman was fired late last year.

"Who now is that person? Who is the most prominent, high-level adviser to president on the West Wing staff right now?" Karl asked.

Conway quickly pointed to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Ben Carson, who she said the president works with every day.

Karl asked if she could name someone on the White House staff.

"We have Ja'ron," Conway responded, offering no last name.

"(He's) done a fabulous job and... he’s been very involved with Jared Kushner and President Trump on prison reform. He’s been there from the beginning,"
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk ... hite-house

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 pm

whom Trump mocked on Twitter as “Sleepy Eyes,”
has he ever looked at his own press secretary?

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:30 am

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/08/24 ... e.html/amp

Video at link.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tells Kellyanne Conway To Go On Fox If She Wants To Lie

Conway claimed that Trump was breaking the back of the opioid crisis.

Cuomo responded, “He’s not breaking the back the opioid crisis. It’s terrible. We both know it is. It’s spreading. Trump’s trying to address it, and I respect that, but I can’t let you say things that aren’t true. That’s not what this show’s about. That’s Fox. Go to Fox for that.

Conway tried to take a dig at Cuomo’s ratings, “Okay, I’m so glad you mentioned Fox because none of you are able to get through most of your shows without talking about them.”

Cuomo responded with a bitingly accurate criticism of Fox News, “I almost never mention Fox News. I’m jealous of the opportunities they get to test power. They just don’t take them. That’s what I’m jealous of.”

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Meanwhile her husband is trolling Trump

Renato MariottiVerified account @renato_mariotti
THREAD: What does the grant of immunity to Trump Organization CFO Alan Weisselberg tell us?

George Conway @gtconway3d

George Conway Retweeted Renato Mariotti
George Conway added,

It means that Individual-1 needs a real lawyer.

"Terror must be maintained or the Empire is doomed."

-Evil Spock

Return to “President & Executive Branch”