Fox Host Greg Gutfeld: "The Good Old Days Where We Could All Unite Against The Hatred For Obama"

Orlylicious

Fox Host Greg Gutfeld: "The Good Old Days Where We Could All Unite Against The Hatred For Obama"

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 am

This isn't 2010 and these aren't ignorant birthers. On The Five. With Dana Perino and Juan Williams looking on. :evil: This garbage is why I support The Fogbow and President Obama. They deserve Trump as the nominee.
Fox Host: Donald Trump Has Created "Internal Strife" At Fox News
Greg Gutfeld: "I Just Remember The Good Old Days Where We Could All Unite Against The Hatred For Obama"

Video ››› March 30, 2016 5:54 PM EDT ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

GREG GUTFELD (CO-HOST): What we're doing is we're pointing out this fractured strife among the Republican Party. But us pointing that out is like Charlie Sheen pointing out your drug habit. We, as a show, are facing internal strife. From a micro-level to a macro-level. You can look at conservative websites like Breitbart, how much that has fallen apart since the Trump nomination. You can look at The Five. On any given day, we have tension over this nomination, over this candidate. You can look at our network as a whole, which is -- don't look at me. But you can look at this network, where we are having issues within a family of anchors over this stuff. You can look at the Party. So at every area where there is conservatism, there is strife. And I just remember the good old days where we could all unite against the hatred for Obama. When it was so easy.

ERIC BOLLING (CO-HOST): Oh, it'll be back.

GUTFELD: It'll be back. But somehow, Trump has shattered that, and now we're sitting here, we're grappling with this internal strife and we have no way to get out of this. So when we're talking about the convention and we're talking about how do we improve this, we actually have to talk amongst ourselves as conservatives, as Republicans. Can we express our grievances honestly about how we feel about this so that we can move beyond? So we can unite. I'm not talking like an encounter group, but I'm saying we all have to be honest with each other.
Video at: http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/03/3 ... tri/209638

:violin: for you Greg. F*ck you.

Chilidog

Re: Fox Host: "The Good Old Days Where We Could All Unite Against The Hatred For Obama"

Post by Chilidog » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:47 am

That's a weird way to pronounce "in."

Michael J

Re: Fox Host: "The Good Old Days Where We Could All Unite Against The Hatred For Obama"

Post by Michael J » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:51 am

An anti-government, anti-Obama, fascist, populist, reality TV presidential candidate - that's directly from Fox central casting. Cry me a river, Gutfeld. :crying:

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:05 am

Chilidog wrote:That's a weird way to pronounce "in."
My thoughts exactly.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 am

My take: he started to say "united against Obama" and his brain also sent out "in the hatred for Obama," and the two got blended.

YMMV.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:16 am

So much for fair and balanced, or does Fox not claim that now that everyone has gotten the joke?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:So much for fair and balanced, or does Fox not claim that now that everyone has gotten the joke?
Exactly. Fox is a conservative news network united with other conservatives and republicans in their hatred for our President. :madguy: Any questions?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:33 am

You mean anyone who isn't GOP???? Don't you?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 am

SLQ wrote:Exactly. Fox is a conservative news network united with other conservatives and republicans in their hatred for our President. :madguy: Any questions?
I don't think of Fox News as a conservative news network. That may because I remember some honorable, thoughtful conservatives to whom Fox would likely be an abomination. Fox News is an extreme right wing, rabble rousing, racist network.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:58 am

RoadScholar wrote:My take: he started to say "united against Obama" and his brain also sent out "in the hatred for Obama," and the two got blended.

YMMV.
Yeah, cuz they sure as Hel never did anything *against* the hatred of Obama - they were all too busy helping create it

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:09 am

Why do you think they call it Faux News?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:11 am

Fox is the WWF of news.

ImageImageImage x4

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:05 am

more from this nut job

Return to “President & Executive Branch”