Threats against the President

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

AlabamaJoe sez Secret Service has been notified.:cry: “We’ve responded to people putting up signs against various things, but we’ve never had anything political,” [Sheriff] Olson said. “People have a right to express their feelings, there’s a freedom of speech.”
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

(7 November 2012) [link]Secret Service Investigating Turlock Woman’s Facebook Post,http://fox40.com/2012/11/07/secret-serv ... book-post/[/link]"“Another 4 years of this (N-word),” Denise Helms wrote. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”The post, which has since been taken down, went up right after the president won his second term Tuesday night.“I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal,” Helms told FOX40.Even though Helms removed the post from her profile, she’s not going to apologize.“The assassination part is kind of harsh,” Helms said. “I’m not saying I’d go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen I don’t think I’d care one bit.”

poutine

Post by poutine »

I don't understand. How is this woman not a traitor, as defined by our treason statute and the Constitution?

obot 10241408971650

Post by obot 10241408971650 »

Helms also said that, despite using a racial slur, she doesn’t consider herself racist.I think she meant to say she is no longer employable.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Helms also said that, despite using a racial slur, she doesn’t consider herself racist.I think she meant to say she is no longer employable. :P

Anyway, what caught my ear was when she claimed not to be a racist and that she has "many friends from many different nationalities." ](*,) I guess she thinks all the non-whites need to go back to their own nations and stop voting in her white America.

What a horrible human being!
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

borealis

Post by borealis »

Cold Stone Creamery fired Helms from her $7/hr job. Poor thing. I see a lot of dirty toilets in her future. Wonder if the great civil rights attorney, Oily Thai-eatz, will defend her in a discrimination lawsuit. :lol: :lol: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/0 ... 04184.html

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

The twit is not even registered to vote. She hasn't a clue. :roll:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

[link]Display draws attention of Secret Service,http://www.cdapress.com/article_b224901 ... f887a.html[/link]http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews ... ge.jpg"The Coeur d'Alene man has a skeleton hanging with a noose with a sign stating, "I committed treason" hanging from his neck in his front yard on Pennsylvania Avenue. Below the skeleton is a headstone with "RIP Obama" on it.It's not your average Halloween display.McKay cites the attack on the U.S. Consulate compound in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11 as a reason behind the display. U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other U.S. nationals were killed during the attack."It's not racist; it's freedom of speech," McKay said of his display. "People should have a penalty for treason. Period."I'm concerned for America, and it won't be here much longer without change."

borealis

Post by borealis »

Knowing how Idaho has long been a Neo-Nazi and Aryan Brotherhood haven, I would seriously investigate this too. It's not as overtly nasty as some of the political Halloween decorations we saw this year, but sometimes subtlety is more dangerous.

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

He looks tightly wound up. I hope they keep a close eye on this one. Fox News and their co-propagandists have a lot to answer for. All they do is feed the angry delusions of people like this. We need to be trying to figure out a way to combat this stuff. The issue is not free speech; it's speech free of truth. Truth free speech is a serious problem and it need to be looked at.

mimi

Post by mimi »

Colorado Man Charged With Threatening to Kill ObamaBy REUTERSPublished: November 13, 2012 at 10:53 PM ET A U.S. Secret Service affidavit unsealed on Tuesday also showed that Kusick, who was arrested on Friday, "made credible threats and took steps" toward shooting and killing children at a trick-or-treat Halloween event sponsored by a Denver-area high school."Kusick made statements about a desire to kill people on Halloween and that he had been tracking President Obama's schedule so he can assassinate the President," said the affidavit by Secret Service Agent Melissa Blake.Kusick, who said he was a student at Colorado Mesa University, told authorities he wanted to go down in history as the "guy who killed Obama," although he thought the president was doing a good job, the affidavit said.Authorities said that Kusick told them he stole a gun from his aunt and uncle, but was unable to buy ammunition for the weapon at a Walmart.more.[/break1]nytimes.com/reuters/2012/11/13/us/13reuters-usa-colorado-crime.html?hp]http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2012/11/ ... me.html?hp

Highlands

Post by Highlands »

Colorado Man Charged With Threatening to Kill ObamaHe sounds like he has some real mental health problems. He may not have been "insane" at the time of these threats, but having daily homicidal fantasies for five or six years is definitely pathological. I'm not a psychiatrist, but most people who have schizophrenia experience their first psychotic break in their late teens/early twenties.
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Looks like they arrested one in Florida too. Frpm HP

[/break1]huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/christopher-castillo-obama-facebook_n_2137360.html]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/1 ... 37360.html

Christopher Castillo Arrested After Threatening To Kill Obama On Facebook

Snip

A Florida man was arrested this November after posting threatening messages about President Barack Obama on Facebook. When Secret Service agents came to question 28-year-old Christopher Castillo about his violent comments, The Smoking Gun reports that the situation quickly deteriorated.

Snip

Threatening the U.S. president's life is never taken lightly. After a tip-off from a concerned citizen, Secret Service agents arrived at Castillo's Melbourne home on Nov. 8 to investigate his intentions behind the Facebook post.

According to the felony complaint report filed by the Secret Service, an agent asked Castillo what his actions would be "if the President was standing here right now?" The angry man didn't hold back his opinions, replying he would “bitch slap him, and beat the shit out of him.” He also stated he would scream and call Obama a terrorist.People are so stupid, it's scary. ](*,)
Birfers are toast

Addie

Post by Addie »

[link]Associated Press,http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... a/1720815/[/link]

Police officer quits after comments about killing Obama

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Jacksonville police officer has quit after admitting he told colleagues that he would volunteer to assassinate President Obama.

Sam Koivisto told the Florida Times-Union on Wednesday that his comments had been blown out of proportion and that he'd planned to retire in five months anyway.

The 57-year-old retired earlier this month while facing an internal investigation into his comments to other officers after the election. He told them that if an order came to kill Obama, he "wouldn't mind being the guy."

When questioned by the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office integrity unit, he said he also didn't care if a nuclear explosion killed everyone in the Northeastern U.S because they supported Obama. He told the investigators his comments were hyperbole and not actual threats.
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

At least now he has more free time for planning purposes. :shock:
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

(Fogbow on PayPal)

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

[link]Associated Press,http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... a/1720815/[/link]And here is an audio clip from his interview with internal affairs:

Addie

Post by Addie »

[link]Christian Science Monitor,http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/20 ... fan-flames[/link]

Death threats against Obama: Did Florida cop 'fan flames'? ...

In the final weeks of Election 2012, a whirlwind of anonymous online threats emerged against both President Obama and GOP candidate Mitt Romney. But Mr. Koivisto’s early retirement marks at least the third time in the past six months that the Secret Service looked into police officers making threats against the president. In all cases, the threats did not meet the legal standard of a “true threat,” and no charges were filed. But in all three, the comments led to employment termination.

In Richmond, Va., two officers were fired for comments made before an event that included the president and first lady. One said: “You can take a couple of shots. You might have to kill yourself, but you can take a couple of shots,” to which another added, “Yeah, somebody should plant a bomb underneath the stage while they’re on there and blow it up.”

In Washington, another police officer was fired this summer for joking about shooting first lady Michelle Obama. "There's no room for jokes or frivolity when you're dealing with the first family," DC Mayor Vincent Gray said at the time. ...

The election of Obama as America’s first black president raised particular concerns about the possibility of assassination attempts. Since 2007, the Secret Service has disrupted several assassination conspiracies – including some involving white nationalists – and arrested dozens of people who have made less-than-idle threats against the president.

While the Secret Service saw a spike in death threats in 2008 and again in 2012, the total number of daily threats against Obama is for the most part similar to those against his predecessor, George W. Bush, and has occasionally dipped significantly lower, according to reports from the Secret Service.
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

borealis

Post by borealis »

At least now he has more free time for planning purposes. :shock:Yabbut should he be getting any retirement benefits at all?

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

The [link]following directive,http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... imum-stand[/link] issued by the White House on Nov. 21, 2012, is getting weird attention in various nutz, anti-Israel, and RWNJ media. Each sees the memo either as targeted at them or as targeted at their enemies.MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIESSUBJECT: National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat ProgramsThis Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.The Minimum Standards provide departments and agencies with the minimum elements necessary to establish effective insider threat programs. These elements include the capability to gather, integrate, and centrally analyze and respond to key threat-related information; monitor employee use of classified networks; provide the workforce with insider threat awareness training; and protect the civil liberties and privacy of all personnel.The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.BARACK OBAMAThat first sentence is an abomination.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

mimi

Post by mimi »

Wednesday, Mar 20, 2013 4:27 PM UTC

Alabama man pleads guilty to threatening Obama on Twitter

Twenty-five-year-old Jarvis Barton urged his followers to kill the president. Three months later, he was arrested

By Don Terry

A black Birmingham, Ala., man pleaded guilty in federal court Monday to threatening the life of President Obama in a series of tweets, which were intermingled among hundreds of unrelated musings about women, weed and wanting to die.

Jarvis Britton, 25, wrote the Twitter threats last year and now faces up to five years in prison when he is sentenced on June 20.

“Free Speech? Let’s Test This! Let’s Go Kill The President!” Britton tweeted on June 29, 2012.

That was followed the next day with, “@BarackObama I wish you were dead.”

But it wasn’t until “an anonymous female caller” contacted the authorities and informed them about the tweets that Secret Service agents interviewed Britton in his Birmingham home last July. According to court papers, Britton admitted posting the threatening statements but said he didn’t intend to harm the president.more:

[/break1]salon.com/2013/03/20/alabama_man_pleads_guilty_to_threatening_obama_on_twitter_partner/]http://www.salon.com/2013/03/20/alabama ... r_partner/

Birmingham man pleads guilty to using Twitter to threaten President Obama

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

March 18, 2013 - 3:24 pm EDT

In a court order in September, U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael Putnam said Britton had a history of alcohol abuse and "an apparent unwillingness to comply with orders and directions from authority."

The judge said Britton served three days in the Trussville city jail for violating a court order to stop sending harassing communications to a person. While in jail, Britton "struck his head against the wall and threw food at security cameras. When jailers shackled him to a wheelchair to prevent him from harming himself, he destroyed the wheelchair."

The judge said that after being arrested in September, Britton struck his head against the wall in the federal marshals' lockup.

A judge ruled Britton competent to stand trial last month after a forensic psychologist said he was not psychotic, but was emotionally immature.[/break1]therepublic.com/view/story/fe537b2280a747ff857d871aca3fbf11/AL--Presidential-Twitter-Threat]http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/f ... ter-Threat

mimi

Post by mimi »

Charleston man accused of threatening president's life on Facebook

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:26 PM EST

By Ray Rivera - email

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -

A 28-year-old Charleston man is accused of threatening the president's life on Facebook.

Patrick Randell McIntosh was arraigned on Wednesday on charges of possessing three firearms and ammunition while under indictment for a felony and for threatening the life of the president of the United States on Facebook.

"McIntosh is charged with making violent and disturbing threats online and via e-mail to several people, including a threat to the life of the president of the United States," said United States Attorney Sally Quillian Yates. "Many state, local, and federal law enforcement agencies have worked together to bring this potentially dangerous man into custody to protect the citizens of the United States."

According to Yates, McIntosh posted on his Facebook page his intention to shoot customers at an Atlanta lounge and to kill the president of the United States. Authorities say after McIntosh made the threats, he purchased three firearms.more here:

[/break1]wistv.com/story/21419037/charleston-man-accused-of-using-facebook-to-threaten-presidents-life]http://www.wistv.com/story/21419037/cha ... dents-life

The Atlanta lounge is a gay comedy club. The guy has issues with gays. And blacks. And... well everybody.

McIntosh came under scrutiny by federal law enforcement officials from the FBI, ATF and Secret Service after he allegedly threatened to “shoot everyone” inside Laughing Skull Lounge, a gay-friendly comedy club on Peachtree Street. McIntosh apparently made the threat through the Facebook account of Pand Atl as he shared a Project Q Atlanta post about a gay spoof video created by gay comedian Ian Aber and the comics of Laughing Skull.

Other posts include a longer one, no longer visible, with an anti-gay, racist rant that threatened the president. Posts still visible on Panda Atl’s page include a Nov. 17 status that says, “I wanna kill myself,” a Sept. 29 missive asking if anyone wants “to butt fuck a guy in a panda suit” and posts in August mocking transgender women.

“Other demeaning statements were made about homosexuals as well as claims of ‘White Power,’” according to the federal complaint. “Another post made by the profile creator stated that, ‘NEGROS in the White House. Think they own the county. Assignation the President!!!!!!! He needs to dye… his suits purples.”There's more, including some highlights from the complaint:

[/break1]projectqatlanta.com/news_articles/view/Pand_Atl_hated_gays_mocked_trans_stalked_ex]http://www.projectqatlanta.com/news_art ... stalked_ex

mimi

Post by mimi »

An Illinois man was arrested and appeared in court yesterday on charges that he threatened President Obama's life using the comment line in the White House's web site last month.

29-year-old Louis Kinderman, who said in the message, “I am going to kill Obama and no one I repeat no one is going to stop me!! The time has come. The government can go fuck themselves starting with Obama,” signed his name A.J. Hidell, the same alias that Lee Harvey Oswald used prior to the killing of President Kennedy. He also put his location as Dallas, Texas.

After sending the message to the President, Kinderman sent another message to the FBI on their tip-line telling them that he was going to assassinate Obama.

Investigators tracked the offending emails to a Lincoln, Nebraska home that Kinderman shared with roommates. When asked, Kinderman gave permission for the agents to look at his laptop computer. Upon examination, it was found that portions of the computer were wiped including search history. Investigators also found programs used to mask IP addresses and online activities.more, including attached pages from the complaint.

[/break1]com/general-news/8000-illinois-man-arrested-for-threatening-president-obama-on-white-house-website.html]http://alaska-native-news.com/general-n ... bsite.html

Also at smoking gun:

size=150]Obama Threat Sent Via White House Web Site[/size]

Illinois man, 29, warned of plot to shoot president

[/break1]thesmokinggun.com/documents/barack-obama-death-threats-578943]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ats-578943

mimi

Post by mimi »

Man indicted in El Paso for allegedly threatening to shoot President Obama

By Adriana M. Chávez / EL PASO TIMES

Posted: 03/11/2013 11:37:01 PM MDT

A 20-year-old Pennsylvania man has been indicted by a federal grand jury in El Paso of threatening to shoot President Obama on Inauguration Day.

William Mose Tucker is charged with threats against the president for allegedly telling someone on Sept. 1, 2012, that he planned to shoot the president. Tucker was arrested in Lawton, Okla., on Jan. 20, the day before the presidential inauguration.

According to court records, Tucker moved to El Paso in 2011 with his sister and brother-in-law, who was in the Army. Tucker remained in El Paso after his brother-in-law transferred to another post.

During a detention hearing last month, a Secret Service agent testified Tucker told someone he planned to kill the president on Jan. 21. The person to whom Tucker allegedly made the remark reported Tucker to federal agents.more:

[/break1]elpasotimes.com/ci_22765826/man-indicted-el-paso-allegedly-threatening-shoot-president]http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_22765826/ ... -president

Court records showed that prosecutors said Tucker had been trained by a militia in Texas and had access to weapons.

A Secret Service agent testified that the person who Tucker told that he was planning to shoot the president had reported him to authorities. During interviews, Tucker denied an assassination plot, but admitted that he had attended meetings with an El Paso group called the “20th Militia.”

Court documents stated that the “20th Militia,” which consisted of current and former members of the military, had been investigated by the FBI and other federal agencies in the past.The suspect had lived in the El Paso area in 2011, but had moved to Oklahoma for a job selling magazine subscriptions by the time of his arrest.[/break1]rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/12/militia-trained-man-indicted-for-threatening-to-shoot-obama/]http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/12/m ... oot-obama/

mimi

Post by mimi »

Florida Man Guilty of Multiple Facebook Threats on Obama's Life

By Chris Joseph Tue., Feb. 12 2013 at 2:37 PM

Categories: Crime, Floriderp

Back in November, we told you about how Christopher Castillo of Melbourne, Florida, was so mad at President Obama for wanting to implement a health-care law that he took to Facebook and threatened to hunt down the president and watch him die.

"That's the last straw," Castillo wrote on his Facebook. "If he gets re-elected I'm going to hunt him down and kill him watch the life disappear from his eyes."

A buddy of Castillo's commented on the status and told him that making threats about the president of the United States was illegal.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... tillo2.jpg

"I wouldn't call it a threat but more of a promise," Castillo responded. "Let them come after me... Be more than happy to take a few of them with me."

As it turned out, they came after him. And now, a federal jury has found Castillo guilty of making death threats against the president.more:

[/break1]browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/02/florida_man_found_guilty_for_m.php]http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... _for_m.php

On the bright side, he gets free health care in the pokey.

Return to “President & Executive Branch”