Obama and immigration

Adrianinflorida

Obama and immigration

Post by Adrianinflorida »

This is quickly descending into Orly levels of performance art. Ok, which Fogbower put this out of work actor up to this stunt?

Suranis

Obama and immigration

Post by Suranis »

Manuel of the family Vega appears to have gone silent. His last post on facebook was on 27th of November where he said he was volunteering at a homeless kitchen for thanksgiving. And Kudos for him doing that by the way.

This photo is simply called "the Whitehouse crew" and is the last post on his facebook.

Here's hoping the guy went home and chalked this all up as a bad idea. Hopefully some of the homeless shelter guys told him flat out what an idiot he was making of himself and that got a tumbler working in his brain.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Looks like they took a Thansgiving weekend break due to illnesses. Standing out in the cold and rain might not have been the best of ideas. ;) But they will be at the Capitol tomorrow and then back at the White House. I hope that Manny has learned some new songs.

Blaine Cooper

20 hrs · Edited ·

Update In DC Taking sometime off everyone has been getting sick be resting up for the Third Then back at it in Front Of The White House! Keep you posted with a video I will get out latter today, Continued Prayers....

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Suranis

Obama and immigration

Post by Suranis »

Anything has to be better than that godawful rock version of the us anthem
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Blaine Cooper with Anastasia Jacoby and 28 others

1 hr · Edited ·

LMFAO! Must Watch And Share! Marine Manny E. Vega Calls Obama A Bastard On Live TV To Fox 5 DC! In Front Of White House! The Camera Man Almost dropped his Camera, lol., Tomorrow Back In Front Of the White House To Continue Our Stand!

Manny and Blaine should be thinking of providing for their families during this holiday season. Not very nice to have to say to your loved ones sorry no presents this year because I was busy making a fool of myself in DC. :(

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Today's anti-immigration event at the Capitol seems to have been poorly attended.Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), the architect of the 2013 government shutdown, stood outside the Capitol with House conservatives on Wednesday and urged the GOP to not provide funding for President Obama's executive orders on immigration.Snip-------Reps. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Steve King (R-Iowa) and Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.) were among the House conservatives who attended the event, which began with an opening prayer by a pastor and transformed into something resembling a rally.A number of outside spectators attended the event and yelled "Obama's a traitor," "King Obama," and "Ted Cruz 2016."Conservatives have been pushing House GOP leaders to defund the executive orders for weeks.http://thehill.com/policy/finance/22586 ... mmigration

Family Liberty Patriot

Obama and immigration

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

I fairness, I have also been heard to yell "Ted Cruz 2016," albeit for rather different reasons.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Blaine is plotting revolution (if necessary). And 246 people have liked that post already. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/blaine.cooper2?fref=ts

Blaine Cooper5 hrs ·

We need to restore our constitutional republic, I am willing to do whatever it takes to do that, if you are not for that [hlyellow]or armed revolution if necessary[/hlyellow] we have nothing more to talk about.

He gets a lot of supportive posts from people who would be there to help if they weren't so old and/or so poor and/or so far away.

But even some of his followers are not so sure armed revolution is a good idea. ;)

Sandy Miller Everyone is locked and loaded .... But against who? A lot of American soldiers will not fire against their own ... But the. UN troops will ... Their is an agenda by the government ......this is psychological warfare and the people are falling for it ... Get the people mad ... Start riots ... This thing in ferguson is a good start ... Common sense people know the cop was defending himself ...when it gets bad Marshall law will be declared ...there goes the economy ... It's on the brink now ... This will just finish it off ... Then gun confiscation will begin ... The obamas law will start taking place where they can arrest anyone with no access to a lawyer ... Your family ... Your gone ... Probably in a FEMA camp that they have been setting up and preparing ... The only solution I see is start at the root of the problem ... The government itself ... Get all of them yahoos out of their and get iindependants in... Grandma might get a few shots in but remember folks ... These are trained soldiers for battle .. This is what they breathe for and are trained for ... The average cite zen doesn't stand a chance and there will be a lot of blood shed...

4 hrs · Edited · Like · 3

Family Liberty Patriot

Obama and immigration

If Sandy Miller isn't careful, she's gonna run out of ellipses...
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Blaine and Ted Cruz. I guess Cruz is in on the armed revolution thing. ;)

Blaine Cooper added 2 new photos.

15 mins ·

Share! Blaine Cooper With Dennis Michael Lynch And Ted Cruz, at the Michele Bachmann Rally Will Upload video soon getting a bite to eat going back in front of the White House for a bit.

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Blaine Cooper I told them they should arrest and impeach the whole administration.12 mins · Like · 12

Blaine Cooper I told them you all need to do it people would cheer from the roof tops, and support.

11 mins · Like · 6

But maybe a bit of disillusionment begins to creep in?

Blaine Cooper They Said it was not a popular idea, because of his race if you can believe that shit.

8 mins · Like · 3

Blaine Cooper Also They were worried about political backlash, with what happened with Bill Clinton.

6 mins · Like

Yes, disillusionment-

Keithia Holland I belive it,nobody wants to stand up because they're afraid of being called racist and that's how they play the game

8 mins · Like · 1

Deann Radick Ok then Revolt if no impeachment

8 mins · Like

Linda Thomas Damn !!!!!!

8 mins · Like

Karen K. Selover popular with WHO???? MAYBE NOT POPULAR WITH THE IDIOTS IN DC.....but that just clearly indicates HOW OUT OF TOUCH THEY ARE WITH THEIR CONSTITUENTS !!!!!! HOW THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT.....IF THEY CARED ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT...THEY NEED TO START LISTENING TO WHAT WE WANT AND NOT WHAT THEY ARE TOLD WE WANT....FIRST GET HARRY GREED OUT OF THE SENATE.....AND IMPEACH ALL OF THEM....INCLUDING PALOSI, AND CHARGE HILLARY...WITH CRIMES AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!!! IF THEY SAY THEY CAN'T BECAUSE HE'S BLACK....THEN THEY NEED TO FIND A DIFFERENT JOB...IN ANOTHER COUNTRY...CUZ CLEARLY THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.... THEY ALL SUFFER FROM THE DC HAZE....

3 mins · Like

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

AUSTIN -- Gov.-elect Greg Abbott on Wednesday sued the Obama administration over the executive actions on immigration, saying the president overstepped his power by attempting to rewrite immigration laws.

"The president is abdicating his responsibility to faithfully enforce laws that were fully enacted by Congress," Abbott said in a statement before announcing the lawsuit at a press conference.

Last month, Obama issued an executive action designed to spare from deportation nearly 5 million people living illegally in the United States.

Seventeen states signed on to the lawsuit, [hlyellow]which marks the 31st time Abbott has sued the federal government since 2009[/hlyellow].

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/texa ... 932353.php

SueDB

Obama and immigration

Post by SueDB »

AUSTIN -- Gov.-elect Greg Abbott on Wednesday sued the Obama administration over the executive actions on immigration, saying the president overstepped his power by attempting to rewrite immigration laws.

"The president is abdicating his responsibility to faithfully enforce laws that were fully enacted by Congress," Abbott said in a statement before announcing the lawsuit at a press conference.

Last month, Obama issued an executive action designed to spare from deportation nearly 5 million people living illegally in the United States.

Seventeen states signed on to the lawsuit, [hlyellow]which marks the 31st time Abbott has sued the federal government since 2009[/hlyellow].

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/texa ... 932353.php

And how many times has he won?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Family Liberty Patriot

Obama and immigration

Filing is winning, especially when one has high ambitions. Abbott's recent election to Governor means he won every one of those cases.

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Manny is posting again on his FB page. He has a new friend.

Family Liberty Patriot

Obama and immigration

Ask her to raise your kids, Manuel! She's a baby farmer and you have a nation to save!

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Manny E. Vega

5 hrs ·

Love this little man, my son, [hlyellow]Roberto E. Lee[/hlyellow] Vega. My little "Rebel" General he is. He commands my soul.

https://www.facebook.com/manuel.e.vega?fref=ts

Manny named his son "Roberto E. Lee"? :roll:

Suranis

Obama and immigration

Post by Suranis »

Lee was actually a great general and apperently a fine human bieng... but he was still a traitor to the United States and fought against them. For another example, how about calling his son Erwin, after Rommel?

Manny is not a racist.

Anyway heres another of his screeds

I want to thank you all for the expressions of gratitude shared to myself and my fellow patriots. I'm not alone in this uphill battle. I'm humbled by all of you. I want to take our wayward country back to the path as it was intended by our founders. We are Americans. We need to come together, for the sake of our posterity, just as our founders had theirs in mind, us. This is no longer a political party's divisive tactics. It is America that is at stake. I will do this, alongside all of you for our children. Our FIRST Amendment right is very beautiful. I will exhaust my guaranteed right to assemble and step on that soap box, before any thought of using the Second, a great right afforded to us by those who established our country, but one I abhor if I have to use it, but one I am willing to use if need be. We are the best country in the world, but we need to make it the greatest again. We can do so. It is up to us. Melvin Lee is a man I admire and we need to get behind him as well. We need each other. All of you have a great power that can take this country back to greatness. I intend to inspire you to do the same. No time for timidness. Get out and engage. It is also my intention to get Mr. Dennis Michael Lynch to be the next president of the United States, for in paraphrasing President John Adams, I want an 'honest and wise man' to occupy our House in Washington. I honestly see him as such. I am a state coordinator for Virginia for his campaign. I hereby endorse Mr. Dennis Michael Lynch. I know people will say it is too early. I say to these people, time is running out. Two years will fly by very fast. I don't do this for Mr. Lynch. I do this for my country.

Thank you all for your support. We don't need 100 million Manny Vegas. We need 100 million Americans, perhaps 315 million, that love this country, whatever political affiliation you have had in the past. Apathy will be our demise. I have no delusions, but what have we done? What have you done? We need to wake up our fellow Americans living comfortably on our modern day 'bread and circuses'. Again, thank you, on behalf of my fellow Patriots.

Dennis Micheal Lynch met Manny a few days ago and called him a patriot but according to a post on Mannys page told him to go home. Of course we only have Lynches word for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_M._Lynch

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Here is one reason why the Congress does nothing on immigration reform. It turns out that rich people don't have to wait in line for their green cards.

Those foreigners, however, weren't necessarily motivated by the hope of a tidy return on their investments. Their $1 million bought them and their immediate families the chance to immigrate to the United States. Created by Congress during a recession in 1990, a relatively obscure visa, known as EB-5, offers foreigners a much-coveted green card if they invest at least $500,000 in a U.S. business that creates 10 local jobs. Billed as American citizenship "via the red carpet," it fast-tracks the wealthy to the front of an immigration line that can drag out for decades.

At a time when coming to the U.S. legally has been its most difficult in half a century, interest in the program has skyrocketed from about 600 visas issued in 2008 to more than 5,100 this year, the most ever.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/ho ... 940467.php

Plutodog

Obama and immigration

Post by Plutodog »

Hey if money can't buy you love, how fair is that?

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

Starts in 45 minutes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rageagains ... nny-e-vega

Manny E. Vega shared Rage against the regime podcast's post.

1 hr ·

Rage against the regime podcast

[hlyellow]Please don't forget about our very special guest for today's show!!! Manny vega will be joining us, we will be talking to manny about the happenings in washington.[/hlyellow] And what's to come. 9294773565 please call in. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/…/special- ... iot-manny-

Like · · Share

gupwalla

Obama and immigration

Post by gupwalla »

Manny E. Vega

5 hrs ·

Love this little man, my son, [hlyellow]Roberto E. Lee[/hlyellow] Vega. My little "Rebel" General he is. He commands my soul.

https://www.facebook.com/manuel.e.vega?fref=ts

Manny named his son "Roberto E. Lee"? :roll:

Fun fact: Robert E. Lee received amnesty and pardon from President Johnson on Christmas day 1868. (He signed an Amnesty Oath in 1865 but as a general officer he was not allowed to accept amnesty at that time. He did it as a gesture of post-war unity.)

Make sure you have a mop bucket handy if you share that with the southern anti-immigration population. Their heads will assplode and it will be a little messy.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

ducktape

Obama and immigration

Post by ducktape »

Another fun fact. Colonel John Singleton Mosby became a personal friend of Ulysses S Grant, a Republican, and served as his campaign manager in Virginia when he ran for President. He also served as the US Consul to Hong Kong. He became quite controversial in the post-war South because of his politics.

Mosby was anti-secession before the war, and also was anti-slavery. He fought for Virginia because that was his home.

When I lived in Bristol, VA, my lawyer had his offices in the Mosby Building, which stood where Mosby's law offices had been.

Sterngard Friegen

Obama and immigration

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I have ridden across much of the land Mosby rode over. But probably for different reasons.

Volkonski

Obama and immigration

Post by Volkonski »

On their FB pages today both Manny and Blaine bewail that the Republicans in Congress are little better than the Democrats. They must be frustrated that their White House immigration protests have been totally ineffective. They hang around DC and even get their pictures taken standing next to some politicians but Congress doesn't do what they want. Their supporters aren't showing up in large numbers. To make matters worse Boehner didn't use the funding bill to stop President Obama's immigration initiative.

Return to “General Politics”