Joe Walsh - R - IL

mimi

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by mimi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:07 pm

We've talked about Joe Walsh before. the $117,000 he owes in child support and other such hypocrisies. today brings this:Rep. Joe Walsh: Media Protects President Obama Because He is Black By Ashley Portero | September 22, 2011 9:27 PM EDT Rep. Joe Walsh, who is widely considered to be the biggest media hound among freshman in the U.S. House of Representatives, has done it again.The Illinois Republican had made a number of outrageous statements since he was elected, many of which have been directed at President Barack Obama; in particular, his race. For instance, in a May interview with Slate, Walsh insisted that the only reason Obama was elected because he is an articulate black man that appealed to the nation's collective sense of white guilt.While speaking with the Media Research Center's Brent Bozell on Wednesday, Obama's race once again came into play. During the interview, Bozell asked Walsh why he thought the mainstream media keeps defending Obama when he is "playing class warfare and race warfare games." In response, Walsh essentially said the media is invested in the success of the nation's first black president, and therefore go to extreme lengths to defend his policies.[/break1]ibtimes.com/articles/218636/20110922/rep-joe-walsh-media-protects-president-obama-because-he-is-black.htm]http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/218636/ ... -black.htmmedia is only going after joe walsh cuz he's white. or something.

TexasFilly

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 pm

That cretin has said this before. The amazing part is that he's stupid enough to say it twice. Then again, he's playing to his base (Meroni).
I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 am

The sick bastid needs to be out of office. He's a disgraceful scumbag.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Adrianinflorida

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Adrianinflorida » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 am

In response to your nasty video, Mr Walsh, how about you pay your child support before calling the President Of The United states out on anything. You, and the rest of your Tea Party ilk, are a pack of disrespectful cretins. Before asking "What about the military families?" ask what about your own children, and why you don't see fit to provide for their support. Many states take away drivers licenses, business licenses and other means to livelihood if they ignore their responsibility to their children, how about a law to suspend members of congress who can't perform their most basic obligations, to their families.

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 am

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 am

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 am

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 am

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 am

MsDaisy

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 am

What a fucking asshole! I had not seen the “Quit Lying” video, I was overseas most of the summer so I probably missed a lot of stuff, but HO-Lee shit! That was the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen! :shock: What was that video produced for? Was there any other purpose than for Walsh to show his ignorant ass?
Birfers are toast

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 am

He put it out on his web page...it's the 4th video at the top.[/break1]house.gov/#dialog]http://walsh.house.gov/#dialogThe first one is where he advises the VP, "Vice President Biden, I'm Not A Terrorist".There's a six part town hall with him from last Spring1 [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=RBLGUvK2TGA] [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=mnvILcqAgKc] [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=1BvBf813cPI&NR=1] [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=RJoMUeKvyHE] [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=SoXRFkM-FRI] [/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=1sLX_mDP8P0] guess he's a true believer. I can't wait to see how his child support case comes out. He claims he's being gouged in effect, doesn't owe all that money. We'll see how the court feels about it.

mimi

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by mimi » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am

I guess he's a true believer. I can't wait to see how his child support case comes out. He claims he's being gouged in effect, doesn't owe all that money. We'll see how the court feels about it.Greg Howard claims the same. Says his 'evil liberal' ex lies.i believe they did adjust what he owes. how could a creep like him every pay off the $100,000 he owes. he, like walsh, didn't pay anything for years.

MsDaisy

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14 am

Thanks Plutodog.
Birfers are toast

Emma

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Emma » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 am

Is a prerequisite that rightwing nut jobs be hypocrites?

John Thomas8

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by John Thomas8 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 am

Is a prerequisite that rightwing nut jobs be hypocrites?That's the appeal of nut jobs to the 'tards that worship them: the constant lying and vilifying groups that aren't WASPy enough.

[/break1]dpacnc.com/events/detail/joe_walsh]This is the only Joe Walsh worth listening to, especially paired with Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band as an opening act.

kate520

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by kate520 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 am

Marooni thinks that This Guy will one day pay attention to her? Delusional AND stupid.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

mimi

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by mimi » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 am

Joe Walsh is whining that Boehner doesn't like him. :(( I get in a fight every week with my leadership,” Walsh said, according to comments reported by the local Kane County Chronicle. “And here’s what the fight is about. [House Speaker] John Boehner (R-Ohio) ... this is what he tells us every week: If we would just be quiet [and] don’t make waves right now. Privately, John Boehner ... doesn’t want someone like me around.”more via:[/break1]com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/189013-rep-walsh-boehner-doesnt-want-me-around]http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -me-aroundAnd a bit more about his personal troubles. First, there's the much-ballyhooed battle over the $117,000 his ex-wife says he owes in child support. The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Walsh told a judge last week that the couple verbally agreed three years ago that he could stop payments. The Times reviewed documents filed as part of the case and found the following: He has $3,000 in his single IRA, has no savings or investment accounts, had his condo foreclosed on, had his license suspended after he failed to pay his auto insurance on time, and has tussled with the IRS. Still, Walsh doesn't seem concerned. "I told people, 'If you want a building full of millionaires who all have perfect credit scores, then Joe Walsh is not your guy.'" Plus, "I didn’t go to Washington to manage anybody’s money. What I want to do is limit what they take from you, so you can manage your money."[/break1]newser.com/story/131249/tea-party-rep-joe-walsh-fiscal-hawks-finances-stink.html]http://www.newser.com/story/131249/tea- ... stink.htmlIt's not like this is ancient history? And where did he get the money to loan his campaign? Or take his girlfriend to Mexico and Italy?

A Legal Lohengrin

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Joe Walsh is whining that Boehner doesn't like him. :(( First, there's the much-ballyhooed battle over the $117,000 his ex-wife says he owes in child support. The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Walsh told a judge last week that the couple verbally agreed three years ago that he could stop payments.This is what is called inadmissible parol evidence. Even if this isn't the blatant lie it obviously is, it shows extreme stupidity. If you want to modify child support, you go to the court. Child support involves the right of the child, and the parents may not freely contract it away between themselves. This asshole should go to prison.

Adrianinflorida

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Adrianinflorida » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:19 pm

The average person, if he were $100,000+ in arrears, WOULD be in prison. Joe ain't average, I guess

GreatGrey

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by GreatGrey » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:11 pm

GOP Rep. Joe Walsh Melts Down, Screams At Constituents: ‘Dont Blame Banks!…I Am Tired Of Hearing That Crap!’

Walsh at one point screamed, “don’t blame the banks … this pisses me off!” After several constituents accurately pointed out that bank lobbyists occupy key positions within Congress, the SEC, and other oversight bodies that are supposed to supervise bank practices, Walsh began sticking his finger close to his constituent’s faces, yelling, “quiet for a minute or I’ll have to ask you to leave.” The constituent, who had calmly asked his question before being cut-off midway through his sentence, obliged:

WALSH: Thats not the problem! The problem is you’ve got to be consistent. And I dont want government meddling in the marketplace. Yeah, they move from Goldman Sachs to the White House, I understand all of that. But you gotta’ be consistent. And it’s not the private marketplace that created this mess. What created mess was your government, which has demanded for years that everybody be in a home. And we’ve made it easy as possible for people to be in homes. [...] Don’t blame banks, and don’t blame the marketplace for the mess we’re in right now! I am tired of hearing that crap! This pisses me off! Too many people don’t listen. [...]

WALSH: Quiet for a minute! Quiet for a minute!

CONSTITUENT: Joe, what did I say–

WALSH: Quiet for a minute or I’m going to ask you to leave. You need to listen, or I’m going to ask you to leave.

I guess being $117,400 in arrears over child support kinda puts ya under some stress.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

mimi

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by mimi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

That is just nuts. Here's the link if anybody wants it.[/break1]org/economy/2011/11/08/364180/joe-walsh-melts-down-bank-lobby/]http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/1 ... ank-lobby/

PaulG

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by PaulG » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:34 pm

My brother's rep in all his glory. I'm sending him a link; my brother wasn't any too happy about that before this.

Plutodog

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by Plutodog » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 pm

I loved that woman standing up to him. :hug: I'm in love with her! :xo Oh but I'm married. :-? Well, I still likes her a lot! =D>

GreatGrey

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by GreatGrey » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I loved that woman standing up to him. :hug: I'm in love with her! :xo Oh but I'm married. :-? Well, I still likes her a lot! =D>You could always just take her out for a slice of Domino's.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

neonzx

Joe Walsh - R - IL

Post by neonzx » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I loved that woman standing up to him. :hug: I'm in love with her! :xo Oh but I'm married. :-? Well, I still likes her a lot! =D>You could always just take her out for a slice of Domino's.Wait, what? Are we off the Thai and on to the Pizza? This politics thing is so hard for an old man like me to keep up with.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Return to “General Politics”