James O'Keefe

Shagnastie

James O'Keefe

Post by Shagnastie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Too bad O'Kreep didn't unexpectedly run into some of those "III% Secure Our Border" militia types while disguised as bin Laden. I don't think they would have wasted much time considering whether to do a citizen's arrest or just pull the trigger :mrgreen:
Edit: ...spelling

MN-Skeptic

James O'Keefe

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 am

I am just too cynical. Skeptical. Whatever. I check FreeRepublic to see what the crazies there are up to. They are pointing to two articles scaremongering about an imminent attack from ISIS at the US/Mexican border. The article in Breitbart is titled EXCLUSIVE: Breitbart Texas Verifies ISIS Border Threat With Leaked Doc. The one from Judicial Watch is titled Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border. (Two highly reputable sources of information, huh?) Both articles cite anonymous high level sources. But Breitbart claimed to have a leaked document from Texas Department of Public Safety. According to Breitbart: The document was released by the Texas Department of Public Safety and warned that ISIS was actively promoting and encouraging supporters to take advantage of the porous Texas-Mexico border to carry out terrorist attacks against US citizens. The document attributed the increased interest by ISIS to a report done by journalist James O'Keefe. Though the report did not mention O'Keefe by name, it showed images of O'Keefe crossing the porous Texas-Mexico border while wearing an Osama bin Laden mask.The Breitbart article even contains a partial screen capture of the document with photos of O'Keefe in his bin Laden mask. I'm sorry, but my cynical me suspects that the leaked document is nothing more than the creation of O'Keefe in an attempt to stir up attention to himself.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

SueDB

James O'Keefe

Post by SueDB » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:51 am

One of Orly's ME! ME! ME! buddies.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Volkonski

James O'Keefe

Post by Volkonski » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:53 am

So, ISIS got the idea to attack the USA via its southern border from James O'Keefe.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

SueDB

James O'Keefe

Post by SueDB » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 pm

So, ISIS got the idea to attack the USA via its southern border from James O'Keefe.Americans - always generating ideas.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

jonbeck

James O'Keefe

Post by jonbeck » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:08 pm

I would think that it would be easier for them to blend into Canada and come though the most porous border in the entire world. Traveling the border areas illegally in Mexico would be a daunting task for those not familiar with the country. It must be horrible to be a has-been attention whore.

Sterngard Friegen

James O'Keefe

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:45 pm

He'll figure out something else illegal to do and get attention focused back on him.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

James O'Keefe

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Wonder if high powered daddy's friend would bail his flat ass out?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

James O'Keefe

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:54 pm

So here it is fucknut's latest video This is just too dumb for words. ISIS Terrorist infected with Ebola sneaks in through the Canadian border.

Sterngard Friegen

James O'Keefe

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

It could be better. The terrorist could be carrying an atomic briefcase bomb.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

James O'Keefe

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:00 pm

It could be better. The terrorist could be carrying an atomic briefcase bomb.Just waiting for the transexual nazi eskimos to invade with dirty bombs video.

Sterngard Friegen

James O'Keefe

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:21 pm

It could be better. The terrorist could be carrying an atomic briefcase bomb.Just waiting for the transexual nazi eskimos to invade with dirty bombs video. http://thefogbow.com/forumsrc="http://t ... 1409536551

Adrianinflorida

James O'Keefe

Post by Adrianinflorida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:13 pm

So James O'Keefe posted a video of himself crossing the border illegally? He didn't cross at a recognised crossing, so he broke the law. On video. Why hasn't he been arrested?

Sugar Magnolia

James O'Keefe

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:29 pm

So James O'Keefe posted a video of himself crossing the border illegally? He didn't cross at a recognised crossing, so he broke the law. On video. Why hasn't he been arrested?Because JOURNALISM!

bob

James O'Keefe

Post by bob » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 pm

So James O'Keefe posted a video of himself crossing the border illegally? He didn't cross at a recognised crossing, so he broke the law. On video. Why hasn't he been arrested?The reporting requirement applies to the boat's operator.Also, too: Who said they actually left the United States' territorial waters?All this video proves is that O'Keefe has a rather simplistic notion of how counterterrorism works. And that O'Keefe is is an attention whore, but that's obvious enough.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Roboe

James O'Keefe

Post by Roboe » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:06 am

For some reason, O'Keefe's most recent stunts reminds of the time an Australian TV crew did it even better:

Dolly

James O'Keefe

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Project Veritas Action

Grimes’ campaign workers caught on hidden camera: "It's a lying game”

Published on Oct 6, 2014

Kentucky U.S. Senate candidate Alison Grimes has vehemently and repeatedly claimed to oppose President Obama’s coal and environmental policies in what has become an increasingly significant campaign issue. A team of investigative journalists, led by Project Veritas Action’s founder James O’Keefe, went undercover in multiple Grimes campaign offices to determine if her opposition to the core principles of her own political party is genuine or an intentional deception.

http://www youtube com/watch?v=A1N3rbwRA_k (breaking the link in order to post the source)
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

James O'Keefe

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Hmm now this POS is involved in electioneering.

RoadScholar

James O'Keefe

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 pm

O'Keefe is what happens when a man fails to get his minimum daily allotment of sex, drugs, and rock and roll in his youth.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

kate520

James O'Keefe

Post by kate520 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:39 am

Or, maybe...too much? Whichever, he's not normal..
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Sugar Magnolia

James O'Keefe

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Or dropped on his head repeatedly as a child.

DrIrvingFinegarten

James O'Keefe

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:04 am

So James O'Keefe posted a video of himself crossing the border illegally? He didn't cross at a recognised crossing, so he broke the law. On video. Why hasn't he been arrested?

Because JOURNALISM!

Is he kind of counting on the idea that prosecuting him would be embarrassing to ICE somehow?

Dolly

James O'Keefe

Post by Dolly » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Colorado Dems: We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud

The conservative provocateur allegedly posed as a mustachioed "civics professor."

James O'Keefe, the conservative provocateur, has been on the prowl in Colorado, the setting of a close Senate race between Democratic incumbent Mark Udall and GOP Rep. Cory Gardner, as well as a nip-and-tuck governor's contest. Last week, O'Keefe and two of his collaborators tried to bait Democratic field staffers into approving voter fraud involving Colorado's universal vote-by-mail program, according to three Democratic staffers who interacted with O'Keefe or his colleagues.

Democratic staffers in Colorado recently came to believe they were the subject of an O'Keefe operation after campaign workers became suspicious about would-be volunteers who had asked about filling out and submitting mail-in ballots for others. Recently, the 30-year-old O'Keefe has targeted the Senate campaigns of Arkansas Democrat Mark Pryor and Kentucky Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes by filming undercover videos of staffers or the candidate.

Last Tuesday, a man who appeared to be in his 20s showed up at a Democratic field office in Boulder wanting to volunteer to help elect Udall and Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.), according to a Democratic staffer who met with him and asked not to be identified. The man introduced himself as "Nick Davis," and he said he was a University of Colorado-Boulder student and LGBT activist involved with a student group called Rocky Mountain Vote Pride. Davis mentioned polls showing the race between Udall and Gardner was tight, and he asked the staffer if he should fill out and mail in ballots for other college students who had moved away but still received mail on campus. The Democratic staffer says he told Davis that doing this would be voter fraud and that he should not do it. <SNIP>

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/ ... mes-okeefe

The Incredibly Creepy James O’Keefe Clown Show Goes to Colorado

The curious hijinks of a wingnut fraudster

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article ... o_Colorado
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Sterngard Friegen

James O'Keefe

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:10 pm

If this had not been publicized O'Keefe may very well have "edited" his video to reflect exactly the opposite. O'Keefe is a criminal and a liar who should be in jail.

Addie

James O'Keefe

Post by Addie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 pm

I just thought of him today, when I read this story making the rounds about Obama's speech in Maryland and people walking out on him. I thought, this smells like O'Keefe.
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Return to “General Politics”