Our First AI Video: Welcome To The Fogbow!

You never know, something important could happen.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

With all the craze about AI, wanted to see how quickly an AI video could be created. FAST.

One of many free AI video creation sites (just looked on Google) is Synthesia. You just plug in the script. It wanted a business email for a more customized version so I just used the free version and it sent the link by email. Here's the demo link: https://www.synthesia.io/free-ai-video-demo

It took more time to capture the video and upload it to Rumble so it would render here. It's just a cute little clip using The Fogbow's motto, the only free version had this "rockstar" background and dude. It's totally rudimentary but it's going to be huge for businesses and consumer groups to get messages out quickly and easily. I'm glad there's a watermark and think all these companies should require it, that will take legislation but it's a simple step.

Presenting our first AI video... "Welcome To The Fogbow!" :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Luv It!! :towel: :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Rockstars and grifters! :rockon:
Image ImageImage
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo!!! Encore!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:fivestar:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Well done Orly!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you for the compliments, I think it's a cool video hearing him say Fogbow and then grifters and criminals with our motto.
Foggy wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:38 am:fivestar:
It was a little present for you Foggy for being such a good sport about all my crazy messages about your fantasy relationships and activities that are all in the name of fun. 💙

Feel free to use this anywhere... on the Fogbow homepage or whatever... it's on Rumble and the link is:

https:// rumble.com/v2kg80s-fogbow.html -- just take out the space after the //.

It will work on Twitter too also... soon I'll send a tweet with it to invite folks to join our ROCKSTARS :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:57 am It was a little present for you Foggy for being such a good sport about all my crazy messages about your fantasy relationships and activities that are all in the name of fun. 💙
You bring such a broad range of ideas and interesting things to the forum. It really is amazing, I think I have a good number of interests, I don't just read about politics, I read about tech, scifi, history, astronomy, physics, and so forth, but I maybe have half as many interests as you.

And in my dotage, I seriously believe that the more diverse interests you have ... the more things about this endlessly fascinating world that really grab your attention ... the healthier you will be, and the longer you will live.

In the movie City Slickers, Jack Palance tries to convince the slickers that the secret of happiness is "just one thing". You find the one thing that interests you, and you just do that one thing.

I think that's a load of horse potatoes, and I believe the exact opposite: My own father has lived at least four separate lives in his 95 years, and he always had a super wide range of things that interested him.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:

Return to “Announcements”