- Posts: 4742
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:47 pm
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
- Posts: 11952
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm
Estiveo wrote:Getting around, slowly, with a walker. Petting a kitteh. A very fat kitteh. Someone's been stress/boredom eating.
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.
- Posts: 3504
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, MA
- Occupation: Damned if I know
Take care Eftiveo.. pace yourself..
And avoid watching Trump on TV.
sending good energy..
There's no way back
from there to here
- Posts: 18111
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Great news! Oh, to sleep in your own bed, one of the fine pleasures in life.
I love the poorly educated!!!
I believe Anita Hill! I believe Dr. Ford!
- Posts: 27756
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm
- Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”
Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
- Posts: 15618
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
- Location: USA
Home sweet home!
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”
Heather Heyer, November 2016
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
- Posts: 22247
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
- Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
- Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- Posts: 20731
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm
- Location: RIP, my friend. - Foggy
Your own bed with your own cuddly kitteh! It's what I look forward to on a trip. Not sure about the kitteh's thoughts.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
- Posts: 5519
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am
- Location: Maybelot
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson
- Posts: 6138
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
- Location: Northern San Diego County
- Posts: 28314
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
- Location: Fogbow HQ
- Occupation: Dick Tater
Every locked door has a key. - Emika Chen
- Posts: 7950
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
- Location: Baltimore
- Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
- Posts: 2779
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:57 pm
- Location: The mind of Cassandra
All I can say is - it's about time!
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu
- Posts: 9763
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:06 am
- Location: Living in the Anthropocene
Kittehs are the bestest nurses.
- Posts: 15668
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
- Location: Dark side of the Moon
- Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Soft kitteh, pretty kitteh, little ball of fur...
- Posts: 794
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 am
- Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
- Occupation: Actor. Legal Secretary. Cat Servant.
Yay! Clark the Cat is purring in my ear right now, I'm going to assume that means yay in kitteh language.
IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.
- Posts: 4720
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm
- Location: Some island in the Pacific
Estiveo wrote:Getting around, slowly, with a walker.
Yeah,I just left the wheelchair for a walker, too. Sucks despite progress. Let's move on to crutches as soon as possible! There is nothing dignified nor fashionable about a walker. (At least until someone creative comes up with a better option. And then becomes filthy rich. And we hate them for thinking of it before us.)
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________
- Posts: 10269
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 am
Herding cats is the best PT there is!