Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated. +Criminal Date COVID Pushback

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated. +Criminal Date COVID Push

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Foggy wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:28 am
I'm afraid that, for my sins, when I die I will be transported to a 24/7 pro golf tournament with Mama June as my only companion, cooking all my food, and feeding me between shots.
FTFY
:panic:
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

jemcanada

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated. +Criminal Date COVID Push

Post by jemcanada »

All the sketti you can eat, Foggy!

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Jem is right Foggy, after the first 1000 years, you'll learn to LOVE Sketti! :P Gotta admit, while reading the sentence I was skeered you were going to say Toddlers & Tiaras, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and Mama June: From Not to Hot instead of pro Golf. I think everyone at The Fogbow breathed a sigh of relief.

And I'm sure you've been watching S4 E7 over and over and just can't find the answer so as a Mother's Day treat, here's Quiz Answer 2:

2. Why does Doe Doe want to go with Big Mike back to Alabama?

A: For the titular Mama June and Geno's arraignment! But it ended up being the cliffhanger of the episode... will the matriarch show up?

Mother's Day Gift 2: This isn't official so watch it right now -- Here's Season 4, Episode 7! This will help you with the last two Quiz questions -- don't let the matriarch down!

(video removed -- see below)
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Foggy has been so busy he hasn't had time to post, but he texted and called and emailed me all day today to make sure everybody knew he was totally on top of the answer to question 3 --

3. What color sprinkles does Ella like on her donuts?

Ella likes PINK sprinkles on her donuts! :P

Nice job Foggy! :thumbs:

New video link for Episode 7 but watch it while you can --

(link removed -- see below)

And your moment of zen --

MJ Bombod.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

It's not fair to keep everyone on pins and needles so here is the answer to the Bonus Quiz Question!

Bonus: 4. What descriptive name does Pumpkin call herself relative to Honey Boo Boo?

Smother! (That's Sister + Mother... get it?) :P

Don't forget to mark your calendar:
Mama June @MamaJune_WEtv May 11

Grab your quaran-team! There's an all-new episode of #MamaJune this FRIDAY at 9/8c you won't want to miss! #WEAreHere4U

With the flood of comments about Sugar Bear and demands for more information about "Little Bear", here you go:

Mama June @MamaJune_WEtv

Sugar Bear has a little problem... 🍆 #MamaJune

Also didn't want anyone to miss out -- so many Fogbowzers would look great in this!

Alana "HBB" Thompson @HoneyBooBooWEtv

I am SO excited my Limited Edition Signature Shirts are available NOW until Monday only. So hurry and get yours before they run out! Click here 👇
https://www.upmerch.com/products/honey- ... 6301860966 … #HoneyBooBoo #BooBoo #NotTodayBooBoo #MamaJune

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

You're killing me, Orlylicious! Every time I see an update, I automatically assume it's FRIDAY.

But thanks for the updates!

ArthurWankspittle

Orlylicious wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Smother! (That's Sister + Mother... get it?) :P
As in "Chinatown"?
#KingDonaldsPlague

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Now it's Friday and you know what that means!! :thumbs:
Wake the kids, cal the neighbors:

Mama June @MamaJune_WEtv 46 minutes ago

The drama reaches an all-new level on #MamaJune TONIGHT at 9/8c!
Ominous warning from Doe Doe --
Are you ready for the news?? This Friday on #mamajune #familycrisis the girls may be in danger. It starts 9/8c on @wetv mamajune_wetv bigsexymike1 pumpkin official_josh_efird @HoneyBooBooWEtv ambiepie85

And AWESOME NEWS -- tonight isn't the Season Finale, there's another episode to go! :dance:

Episode Guide MJ.JPG

Everybody at Fogbow knows the titular Mama June is living on Hutchinson Island in Florida -- looks like Geno is there too. From one of Fogbow's favorite reporters, Jeannie Daigneault at SoapDirt has the details:

‘Mama June: From Not to Hot’ – Geno Putting Sea Life at Risk – Law Breaking Continues in Florida?
May 14, 2020 Jeannie Daigneault

Mama June: From Not to Hot star Geno Doak has some fans thinking he may not be following the Florida laws that protect endangered sea turtles and their nests. Recently, he posted a picture that fans say suggests he may have broken yet another law. Geno Doak and June Shannon of Mama June: From Not to Hot are now living on Hutchinson Island in Florida. They seem to be residing on the beach with a balcony. Recently, Geno has shared several pictures of the beach from just off their balcony.

Plus, he mentions that he loves island life. So, it looks like he and Mama are comfortable with no immediate plans of leaving the state of Florida. Of course, that could change if the Mama June: From Not to Hot celeb June Shannon decides she wants to go home to her family. But, for now, but they seem happy where they are.

Geno Doak from Mama June: From Not to Hot recently put up a picture on social of a giant turtle right by his apartment. However, there’s something a bit disturbing about the photo. Laws in Florida say it’s illegal to have lights on the beach during egg season from 9 pm to 5 am. Bright lights are illegal because they disturb the turtles, nests or hatchlings. These laws are in place to protect the sea creatures. Of course, Geno was likely just excited to see the endangered species. However, it looks like he had a flash on his phone while snapping the photo even though he claims he didn’t.

Mama June: From Not to Hot’s Geno Doak is adamant he used completely natural lighting when taking the picture. He says he didn’t use a flash or any kind of light because it disturbs the natural process. However, some say it does look like he used a flash because of the reflection and the red-eye glare from the turtle. Also, given Geno’s background and past brushes with the law, it’s not a stretch to think he may bend the rules. So, maybe he is telling the truth. Or, maybe Geno Doak got lost in the moment and took the pic without thinking. Surely, it wasn’t malicious. Maybe, he just had a lapse in judgment.
https://soapdirt.com/mama-june-from-not ... e-at-risk/

Dammit Geno, leave the turtles out of it!

In happier news, Chickadee shared some Mother's Day photos:
Mama June's daughter Anna Cardwell celebrates Mother's Day in Georgia with daughters following $120k plastic surgery makeover
By ADAM S. LEVY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and DAVID LAWRANCE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 02:02 EDT, 13 May 2020 | UPDATED: 02:02 EDT, 13 May 2020

Mama June's daughter Anna Cardwell spent Mother's Day with her daughters Kaitlynn and Kylee in their native Georgia on Sunday.

The reality star, 25, was seen posing with Kaitlynn, seven, and Kylee, four, while posing with a card they gave her as they kissed her on the cheek.

Cardwell, who recently underwent procedures on her teeth and breast implants, showed off her new smile as she donned an olive green shirt while posing with her adorable offspring.

The mother-of-two went from a B cup to a D cup while under the knife for a new figure, and also received 16 veneers from Dr. Aamir Wahab. Dr. Obeng gave Anna 500 'CC' allergen breast implants.

'I am getting a boob lift!' Anna told DailyMailTV before the surgery. 'It's going to make my boyfriend very happy.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... hters.html

MOM SNUB Mama June’s daughter Pumpkin, 20, thanks ‘all the moms’ and sister Honey Boo Boo, 14, but snubs estranged mother
Eve Wagstaff
10 May 2020, 19:17 Updated: 10 May 2020, 19:23

MAMA June’s daughter Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon thanked “all the moms” on Instagram in a Mother’s Day tribute but snubbed her own mom. The 20-year-old is currently caring for her little sister, Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Shannon in the home she shares with husband Josh Efird and their daughter Ella, 2.

As celebrities today flocked to social media to wish their mums, sisters and significant people in their lives who’ve acted as a parent, Pumpkin decided to do the same but with a difference.

Posting a series of photos of her daughter and sister on her account, she wrote: “Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms. These two have made me a better person & helped me become a better mother. I’ll always have you two. 🤞🏼🥰 @honeybooboo”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... ed-mother/

Pumpkin's been against having Ella in the public eye, but now InTouch reports in addition to her photo shoot in LA, now she's in a pageant. What?
Exclusive
Family Ties! Honey Boo Boo Helps Niece Ella Enter Her 1st Pageant on ‘Mama June: Family Crisis’
By Chelsea Duff

Following in the family footsteps! Alana Thompson, a.k.a. Honey Boo Boo, is helping her niece become a pageant girl on a new Mama June: Family Crisis. In In Touch’s exclusive clip from the Friday, May 15, episode, the 14-year-old is left to babysit sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon’s daughter, Ella, and the duo have fun playing dress-up and getting creative with makeup. When Lauryn and husband Joshua Efird come home, they discover their little girl covered in lipstick — and signed up to compete in her very first pageant.
Clip is at https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/ala ... t-pageant/

Gina redecorated her bathroom and wanted to share it with us:

Gina Rodriguez @MzGinaRodriguez

Redecorated my Master Bathroom-Decor Ideas Subscribe to my Channel!

So it's a big, big Friday night, 9/8c! And since Foggy has been doing so excellently with the quiz questions, by popular demand we'll have some more over the weekend. :P

And that's your demanded and super popular update!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Y'know, after all this buildup I'm actually thinking about maybe possibly someday getting a Tee Vee and maybe watching an episode.

In about 5 billion years, when the Sun goes red giant and burns the Earth to a crisp. :nope:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Breaking:
Foggy announces his rock solid intention to buy a brand new state-of-the-art TV to watch every episode ever filmed of Mama June: From Not To Hot!

Film at 11.

But you don't have to have a TV Foggy, those YouTube links above invite you to enjoy the magic from every device if you watch them quickly! But your support for the titular Mama June and her lovely family is divine.

So in your honor, a new link -- here's last week's heartwarming episode 7! #NoExcuses #AnythingForFoggy #FoggyLovesMamaJune

ETA: Clearly WEtv saw Foggy's major announcement:

Mama June ‏ @MamaJune_WEtv

All WE can think about is the new episode of #MamaJune airing TONIGHT at 9/8c!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:P :dance:
Gina Rodriguez ‏Verified account @MzGinaRodriguez
22 minutes ago

We're back! Who's here for it? #MamaJune @WEtv @MamaJune_WEtv
3 replies 2 retweets 28 likes

Orly Licious @Orly_licious
Replying to @MzGinaRodriguez @WEtv @MamaJune_WEtv

We are always here for #MamaJune Gina! Our Fogbow leader, @wlbryan, just announced he's buying a new TV! #FamilyCrisis is The Fogbow's favorite show, we're all hoping Season 5 is greenlighted by @MamaJune_WEtv soon! https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... =575@jkryn … @estiveo @jogarner1964 @HoneyBooBooWEtv

And friend of Fogbow Doe Doe liked it!

Doe Doe Foggy.JPG

So much live tweeting going on, I keep looking for Foggy's tweets :( https://twitter.com/hashtag/mamajune?f= ... t&src=hash

Bonus: Pumpkin and Ella were twerking together!

ETA: Another brilliant episode of television is in the history books now. But rough news, might want to sit down -- the next new episode of Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis won't be for TWO WEEKS! Dang. :(

On a brighter note though -- I remember Foggy expressed a lot of interest in "Love After Lockup" Great news! The new season of "Love After Lockup" is coming June 3rd! In one of the best lines ever, the preview said "Get Ready for an all-new season as the new cast gets released!" :lol: Here's an episode to hold you over:

And... WEtv is going to be rerunning "1000-lb Sisters" again with Amy and Tammy! Tammy follows me on Twitter so if you have any questions, let me know and I'll pass them along.

EETA: Wait, did I misunderstand Foggy's message above about the new TV?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Yeah, it took me a second to figure out why Doe Doe show-showed up in my notifications.
Screenshot_20200515_184528.jpg
Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Estiveo that's awesome, what a lovely surprise! Foggy got a big like too from Doe Doe, he must be savoring it and printing it out. Or, he's shopping for that new TV, now everybody on Twitter knows he's buying it to watch the titular Mama June and her lovely family! :P

Sugar Bear's lady, Jennifer, is so mean, when she learned Pumpkin's daughter Ella joined the pageant, she enrolled her granddaughter Harper. Jennifer pumped nice Miss Monica Daniels, one of the South's most famous pageant directors, for scoop and dish. And Honey Boo Boo made a mistake and told Jennifer about Ella's dress and Jennifer copied it! Gave Alana some valuable advice.

Jo Shannon (Doe Doe)‏ @jogarner1964 15 hours ago

And the results are in..... Ella is a winner!!!!! People’s choice all the way. @WEtv @MamaJune_WEtv #mamajune
16 replies 8 retweets 115 likes

Orly Licious ‏ @Orly_licious
Replying to @jogarner1964 @WEtv @MamaJune_WEtv

Pumpkin was right though, "Pageants are cuthroat!" 😎 Loose lips sink ships Alana, never tell Jennifer anything! But yay, beautiful Ella won anyway! #TeamElla #MamaJune
10:54 PM - 15 May 2020

1 Retweet
10 Likes

And here it is... the comments and requests have been overwhelming... so here is last night's episode! But hurry to watch, it's not official.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Since it's Sunday, adding this post since the titular Mama June is asking for everybody's prayers. I'm hearing Foggy has been so overwhelmed by Doe Doe's Tweet "like" that he's needed time to get things back together -- so we'll hold off on this week's quiz and include him in our prayers along with the titular Mama June. Visualize Foggy and the matriarch together :P Where's Jem and Azastan? Our prayer warriors are needed! I know Arthur and Estiveo and Suranis have already been deep in prayer.

PrayForMe.JPG

Emily has it wrong, the matriarch posted this on Facebook, not Instagram, but she's the weekend writer and has the right idea so I'm sure Fogbowzers will excuse her this once:
Mama June, 40, Shows Off New Teeth While Asking Fans For Their ‘Prayers’
Emily Selleck WEEKEND WRITER

Mama June Shannon has been in hot water recently, after she got involved with the ‘wrong people’. Now, she’s taken to Instagram to ask fans to pray for her family. Mama June Shannon is asking fans to “pray” for her and her family, after landing in hot water. The reality TV star took to Instagram on May 15 to share a selfie, which showed her new veneers. “Prayers for me and my family #linkinbio,” she captioned the snap, along with a praying hands emoji. In the pic, she wore a grey hoodie, and her platinum blonde tresses were styled into loose curls. It comes amid a lot of drama, including reports the mom-of-four dealt with the “wrong people” and now their whole family might be in danger.

On the May 15 episode of Mama June: Family Crisis, Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin learned that Mama owed “a lot of money”. Earlier in the episode Pumpkin saw a suspicious vehicle outside her condo, but she didn’t think too much of it. However, once she got a text from Mama a few days later, telling her and her sister to be careful because people may be coming “after them”, everyone started panicking.

Pumpkin got so nervous that she told her husband and Honey Boo Boo to pack their bags so they could immediately go to a hotel. She didn’t feel they’d be safe at home and producers agreed. They also offered to call the police, but Pumpkin said that wouldn’t be necessary. She just thought it was the best decision to leave their house — at least for the time being.

No one except June’s sister Doe Doe knew very much about what Mama June was telling them. But earlier in the episode, Doe Doe met up with Big Mike and found out some alarming information. During a lunch date, he told her, “I just heard through the grapevine that [June] owes the wrong people a lot of f***ing money. Back in the day, I ran with the wrong crowd and the wrong people. The same people that, matter of fact, June and them mess with. I know some of these guys they’re f***ing with and they’re gonna get them. I’m telling you, you best pay up.” Yikes!
https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/05/16/ma ... ans-photo/

At the end of Episode 8, which I'm sure almost everyone has seen, it gets into the danger for Pumpkin, Alana, Josh and Ella -- but for the tiny few that haven't, the link is still working.

Missed this for the Friday update -- sorry! It's something I know everyone would want to see:

MJ MD.JPG

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

So much to absorb! I've been outside the last few days, trying to get pasture fences back up (it's hot wire, using t-posts) and getting my dahlias planted. I've been exhausted!

Ok, so back to business.

Mama June looks better, so something must be working. I'm still hoping she's gotten rid of Geno. I don't do the prayer thing, but I will send positive thoughts that life will make a turn for the better for all.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Love you Azastan!

The titular Mama June hit the jackpot! Maybe she'll record a message for The Fogbow. :P Foggy probably ordered his personal Cameo, but I mean for all the fans here. $10G, not bad for a month.
GET RICH Mama June banks $10,000 from Cameo in just one month selling personalized video messages
EXCLUSIVE
Katy Forrester, Senior Showbiz Correspondent
29 Apr 2020, 21:33

MAMA June has banked $10,000 from selling personalized video messages on Cameo in just one month, The Sun can exclusively reveal. The cash-strapped star, who signed up for Cameo after struggling to pay her bills, found a quick and easy way to profit from her fame, joining the likes of Caitlyn Jenner, Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus, who have used the popular site in the past.

Mama June Shannon has been charging fans $35 per message for fans and has a five-star rating after 76 glowing reviews for her amusing videos. In one greeting, she said: "I appreciate y'all for watching my show every Friday. I know it can be a train-wreck and crazy and dysfunctional, but look I enjoy sharing my life with y'all, especially with what's going on right now."

Mama June has now been approached by the app Payphone.io, the European version of Cameo, and signed up this month, charging $50 per message for fans. She told The Sun: "I have really been enjoying being on Cameo and making these messages is such a great way to connect with the fans.

"I get a lot of birthday greetings and anniversary greetings or they just want me to yell at someone for them. It's been a hoot! "Now I am on Payphone.io for my European fans and they already have me recording them videos."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -messages/

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

It's Friday and you know what that means! Happy Mama-morial Day weekend!

Now, if you haven't heard from Foggy today, it might be because he's been glued to the #MamaJune Mama-morial Day Marathon! It's been running for about 10 hours on WEtv now... the next new episode isn't until next Friday :( but there's a special SNEAK PEEK tonight at 10/9c! :thumbs:

Mama June @MamaJune_WEtv
It's a vibe! 😎 Keep watching the #MamaJune Mama-morial Day marathon!

Sneak Peek.JPG

Manager Gina gives a new tour of her house after her remodeling -- it's so exciting since the house was featured on the show when Pumpkin, Josh, Ella, Boo Boo, Sugar Bear and Jennifer were there. You'll have to watch the video to find out what little surprise Coco left there.

Gina Rodriguez @MzGinaRodriguez
While filming my house tour, Coco left me a little surprise!

Gina is in Vegas, as she put it, getting her butt done. (Video includes paid promotion).

It's a two-part video... YouTube should show the second part automatically, but if you have any problems let me know and will be happy to post the link for part two.

Friend of the Fogbow (and the planet) Doe Doe is at the recycling center --

@jogarner1964 Follow Follow @jogarner1964
🎉🎉finally the recycling center is open and yes I am Lille the 20th car in line. I will wait with a smile 😃. #recycling #coronavirus #open #happymeme #savetheplanet ambiepie85 😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️ @ McDonough, Georgia
9:59 AM - 18 May 2020 from McDonough, GA

And just breaking now -- Pumpkin and Honey Boo Boo sing Happy Birthday to a 93-year-old fan! The story is wrong, it isn't the titular Mama June, she's still on the beach in Florida. The Blast was so excited they mixed it up on the story and the YouTube video -- but Fogbowzers get the REAL information here.

Mama June & Honey Boo Boo Surprise 93-Year-Old Fan On Her Birthday
May 22, 2020 at 22:17 pm UTC / Last Updated at May 22, 2020 at 22:17 pm UTC
By Ryan Naumann

Mama June, along with her daughters Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin, gave a superfan the birthday surprise of her life.

Last week, the reality stars’ manager and executive producer, Gina Rodriguez, was celebrating her grandmother Ann Diodato turning 93. Gina organized a virtual party with a ton of her family members. During the call, Honey Boo Boo and Pumpkin jumped on to say hello.

Ann, who watches “Mama June: From Not To Hot” regularly, teared up after seeing the reality stars. She said, “Thank you very much. You guys, I have the best family. Following the Zoom call, Mama June reached out to Ann on the phone to have a private chat.
https://theblast.com/c/mama-june-honey- ... thday-zoom

Keeping the update shorter because I'm sure every Fogbow member is transfixed watching the FOURTEEN HOUR #MamaJune Mama-morial Day Marathon! Enjoy! :P

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Thank you for updates! I may have to cut out some of my planned farm renovations in order to catch a few episodes, but those darn horses seem to think that I should be setting more t-posts so that they can get out there and graze on some grass.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I'm just glad there isn't a quiz this week. Whew! :blink:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

I *knew* that's exactly what you'd be thinking Foggy! But Mama-morial Day weekend is for fun not quizzes. And after you watched 18 hours of Mama June: From Not To Hot: The Marathon, would be hard to find any questions you couldn't answer. But next week.....

Azastan, those beautiful horses just need to learn to understand priorities. Maybe show them Mama June The Horse:

Mama June The Horse.JPG

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1143886

From the overwhelming flurry of posts here, it's clear every Fogbowzer is eager to know: How are Pumpkin and Honey Boo Boo handling quarantine??

Fogbow has you covered! Thanks to one of The Fogbow's favorite reporters, Jeannie Daigneault from SoapDirt.

‘Mama June: From Not to Hot’ – Pumpkin and Alana Fight Over Life in Quarantine
May 22, 2020 Jeannie Daigneault

Mama June: From Not to Hot stars Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon and Alana Thompson (formerly Honey Boo Boo) share what quarantine has been like for them. Clearly, it’s not easy for the WEtv reality celebs to be cooped up in the house together all the time. Mama June: From Not to Hot sisters Pumpkin and her sister Alana open up about what drives them crazy while stuck in the house with each other during self-isolation. Pumpkin says Alana’s room is a hot mess and she needs to throw some things out. But, Honey Boo Boo disagrees.

Honey Boo Boo says she’s thrown a ton of stuff out and Pumpkin is the one who needs to clean up her room. Clearly, the sisters love to give each other a hard time. No doubt, being together non-stop is starting to wear on them. Especially, Pumpkin who can’t stand a messy house on Mama June: From Not to Hot. Pumpkin Shannon of Mama June: From Not to Hot says the biggest argument they have during quarantine is how messy the house is. She says they are always arguing about that. It drives Pumpkin up the wall that Alana and Josh Efird are so sloppy. They let the dishes pile up in the sink and leave stuff all over the counters.

Clearly, it annoys Pumpkin but Alana thinks its no big deal because they’re in quarantine. Alana says its not like anyone is coming over so it doesn’t matter if the house is a mess. However, Pumpkin disagrees and says that’s not the way you should look at it. It’s important to keep a clean house no matter what. For now, it seems the Mama June: From Not to Hot must agree to disagree.

Pumpkin Shannon stuns Alana Thompson when she tells her what kind of referral she would give her as a roommate. She says Alana is lazy, doesn’t like to clean, and has a sassy mouth. Plus, she says if she had to rate Alana as a roommate she would hive her a negative 87. However, she also says she’s cool. Of course, it’s just fun, sisterly banter. Still, it must be tough to be stuck together constantly. Be sure not to miss Mama June: From Not to Hot that airs Friday’s at 9 pm on WEtv.
https://soapdirt.com/mama-june-from-not ... uarantine/

It's going to be a long wait for all Fogbow members until the new episode of Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis on Friday... maybe we'll put a few highlights up during the week by popular demand. :P

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

I am entranced by the story line developing, but my horses think THEY are the priority :rotflmao: .

OT: Mama June's owners are clearly not horse people LOL.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: Azastan, maybe this 11 Minute (!) SNEAK PEEK at the next episode airing on 5/29 will get them back on track! Thank goodness these are hour-long episodes. :dance:

June owes shady people money and the family is forced to go into hiding for their own safety. Meanwhile, Doe Doe and Amber rush over to June’s house, but nothing prepares them for what they find. Watch Mama June: Family Crisis Fridays at 9/8c!

In the clip, at one point Jennifer tells Sugar Bear: "Grow balls." Nice.

Of course, every Fogbowzer KNOWS what they are going to find at the Georgia house... impress your friends with your advance knowledge!

As the announcer sternly says at the end of the SNEAK PEEK:

The world's watched as Mama June's been out of control...
And next Friday... Her family makes a disturbing discovery

mamas Finally.JPG
Coming Home.JPG

I know all Fogbowzers are on pins and needles! Try to relax and in the meantime...

Walmart.jpg

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Why does it feel like when I watch a 'new' clip, it's like I've already seen the same scene before many times?
It's repetitive B.S. I don't get the allure. :? :talktothehand:

Viewers of this is how someone like Trump gets elected, maybe? :confused:
:bag:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

It's a Zen thing Neon, like The Tao Of Pooh. Perhaps Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat had Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis in mind when they wrote:
The Spiritual Value of Repetition and Routine
Variety is actually not the spice of the spiritual life; it flourishes when we do the same things over and over again.
Spiritual Practice Feature by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat

Variety is the spice of life. We've been taught that by our consumer culture since we were very young. Think of all the movies in which immigrants experience for the first time the incredible diversity of brands in a supermarket. Our stores are stuffed with variations on the same things. All this feeds our need to constantly seek new foods, clothing styles, appliances, technological toys, and other objects of our desires.

We are also programmed by our culture to look down upon the drudgery of any kind of repetition or routine. People who learn through repetition are thought to be dullards with no imagination. We recall the film The Karate Kid where a Japanese martial arts master has his young student spend his day waxing cars or sanding floors, repeating the same circular hand movement all day. "This isn't karate," the boy complains, but we realize that spiritual practice is all about repetition and following routines.

In an audio message in our e-course "Creating a Monastery of the Heart with Joan Chittister", we learned that the power of Benedictine prayer lies in its regularity: "It's regular . . . like the dripping of a faucet on the ground of our hearts." Routine plays a central role in monasticism. The daily schedule consists of the same prayers and chores repeated over and over again until we see God's presence in the ordinary and are grateful.
https://www.spiritualityandpractice.com ... nd-routine

Think of it like a dripping faucet. Wax on, wax off :P

Meanwhile, friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe is celebrating progress on her Full Body Challenge. WTG Doe Doe!

Doe Doe Full Body Challenge.JPG

ArthurWankspittle

neonzx wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:32 pm
Why does it feel like when I watch a 'new' clip, it's like I've already seen the same scene before many times?
It's repetitive B.S. I don't get the allure. :? :talktothehand:

Viewers of this is how someone like Trump gets elected, maybe? :confused:
:bag:
Completely agree. It's the Truman Show but the participants know they are taking part and are willing to do so for money and/or the prospect of fame. Their ignorance can also be part of the amusement. It's real life soap opera and in some cases let's ignore the consequences. (There has been at least one suicide where, in an "X Factor" type talent contest, the participant didn't make the next round.) The older I get the more I realise there really are people this stupid in the world.

It would be more interesting to me to find the people who were on the producer's final shortlist but didn't make it. Are they still alive? What are they addicted to? How many of them are in prison? etc.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Return to “Current Events”