Connecticut School Shooting 12/14/2012

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

Tell me this please. Why is it that places that have the most restrictive firearms laws have the highest rates of firearm violence but states having the least restrictions have the lowest? Here in Florida when concealed carry was proposed the anti-gun crowd said the "streets would be red with blood." The truth is firearm deaths went down. How is that possible? :-k

Possibly because a lot of the states with very little if any gun regulation have maybe 5 people living there. Most of those places, combined, have less people than Philadelphia. And the argument that since criminals can get guns then we shouldn't regulate them is as foolish as saying since criminals rob banks there shouldn't be laws against robbing banks. BTW, most criminals won't have the patience to make up a submachine gun from a bar of soap, some chewing gum and toilet paper. Also, I'm pretty sure we didn't have as many guns with as many rounds of ammunition floating around as we do know.

I think Florida has a lot more people than 5. And there are laws against robbing banks and they still get robbed. There is no right to banks protected by the Constitution from infringement is there?

Criminals will always get firearms. Make something illegal and the black market will always supply it. When Bush banned the importation of semi-auto rifles the criminals started bringing in full auto AK47s along with the dope they were bring in. Dope is also illegal and how is that working?

So, we should have no laws whatsoever and plenty of guns. Oh, that sounds like paradise. :roll: Sign me up! :roll:

precision32

Post by precision32 »

So, we should have no laws whatsoever and plenty of guns. Oh, that sounds like paradise.

That's the way it was at the founding of this nation. No firearms laws.

What is Congress expecting if it exercises the power defined with Article 1 Section 8 "To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water."

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

That's the way it was at the founding of this nation. No firearms laws.

A lot of things were wrong with the laws this nation had at the time it was founded.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

A lot of things were wrong with the laws this nation had at the time it was founded.

:yeah:

To include the Constitution itself in it's back handed endorsement of slavery - 3/5 of a man...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Somehow I missed the March 17, 2014 issue of The New Yorker.

The Reckoning

The father of the Sandy Hook killer searches for answers.

By Andrew Solomon

Peter [Lanza, Adam's father] told me, “I get very defensive with my name. I do not like to even say it. I thought about changing it, but I feel like that would be distancing myself and I cannot distance myself. I don’t let it define me, but I felt like changing the name is sort of pretending it didn’t happen and that’s not right.” But Peter has found the visibility hard. Old friends have been unflagging in their support, but Peter said he thought that he might never make new friends again. “This defines who I am and I can’t stand that, but you have to accept it.”

The last time I saw Peter, he had taken out a picture of himself at the beach with his two sons. “One thing that struck me about that picture is that it’s clear that he’s loved,” he said. Peter has dreamed about Adam every night since the event, dreams of pervasive sadness rather than fear; he had told me that he could not be afraid of his fate as Adam’s father, even of being murdered by his son. Recently, though, he had had the worst nightmare of his life. He was walking past a door; a figure in the door began shaking it violently. Peter could sense hatred, anger, “the worst possible evilness,” and he could see upraised hands. He realized it was Adam. “What surprised me is that I was scared as shit,” he recounted. “I couldn’t understand what was happening to me. And then I realized that I was experiencing it from the perspective of his victims.”

I wondered how Peter would feel if he could see his son again. “Quite honestly, I think that I wouldn’t recognize the person I saw,” he said. “All I could picture is there’d be nothing there, there’d be nothing. Almost, like, ‘Who are you, stranger?’ ” Peter declared that he wished Adam had never been born, that there could be no remembering who he was outside of who he became. “That didn’t come right away. That’s not a natural thing, when you’re thinking about your kid. But, God, there’s no question. There can only be one conclusion, when you finally get there. That’s fairly recent, too, but that’s totally where I am.”

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Maybe he is that piece of slime Barry Soetoro, Esq.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

mimi

Post by mimi »

He's apparently a Boston Marathon Truther as well.

Timothy Rogalski 4 months ago

I love how there is no blood then it magically appears. Anyone who's ever had a bad cut like myself would know the blood pours out 1 second later, not 2 minutes later.

left that in comments at this video:

mimi

Post by mimi »

+valhala56 I didn't call you a fuckhead, but that is your best point. My head is fucked after seeing all this shit. I made no prior conclusion before seeing the video shot from a building above the event. There is no blood on the ground 10 seconds after the explosion. Jeff Bauman has his stumps in the air on top of a black lady's head, yet her body has no blood on it, and there is no blood on the ground around them. They stopped the marathon runners before the bomb went off, only letting a select group of people through. All the "victims" stories don't match up to what happens in the video. They even change their stories multiple times during interviews. I could keep going for pages, but your mind is made up because you can't grasp the concept that a few thousand people were involved. I believe that you do not want to know the truth. Keep believing the news, they never lie.

Timothy Rogalski 4 months ago (edited)

You can't make this stuff up, but they do. You are officially a mentally challenged person if you believe this. Just listen to what she says and hopefully you can see past the BS. Sorry to all mentally challenged people, as they could see through this charade.

Timothy Rogalski 3 weeks ago

You know what actually happened, so you die now, Fingers then toes, till you tell the truth. Slow and painful death for all of you fakers. Torture till you tell the truth, that is what is going to happen.

I'll get you to tell the truth, cut off a finger, no truth? cut off another finger, you still want to lie?, Fingers and toes till you're fully exposed. You too news man, and your editor, and the person who made this video. You're all going to die. I'm coming.

I'm coming for you, You're all going to die. LIARS.

The above are all about Boston Bombing.

These are videos about a woman who had her leg amputated due to Boston Marathon Bombing:

still standing, bitch you were never standing you had no legs to begin with. booooooooooooooooooooooo

liar

bullshit

Her leg had to come off before all this shyte. Don't drink the coolaid.

And she actually made a video inviting the nutters to her amputation!

For whatever reason, the video where Rogalski commented has a partial video But the whole one is out there. Anyway, he sez:

more next cuz I can't post more quotes.

mimi

Post by mimi »

And she actually made a video inviting the nutters to her amputation!

For whatever reason, the video where Rogalski commented has a partial video But the whole one is out there. Anyway, he sez:

You have T-minus 60 mins to get to Texas to see the amputation. Nice argument, "Where's my money", yeah like they'd pay you off on the books. Lets see those taxes, her house, yearly income ect. anyways, it probably wouldn't match up.

This one on a complete video of same:

DUN DUNNA DUN DUN, BIG vagina

:roll: And he used the 'C' word, which is obviously baned here. And that's fine with me.

These are on videos about Tamir Rice.

Timothy Rogalski 2 months ago

WHY'S THE BOTTOM HALF EXTRA BLURRY?

Were they entering the crime scene or leaving it? Either way they wouldn't be allowed in, or they wouldn't be walking out if there was police tape set up.

And on the Air Asia crash:

Timothy Rogalski 3 months ago

they could say the black box is in the case, but either way this shit is fake like everything else on the news.

And he's no different than a couple hundred others we've talked about here. :-?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Wow the shithead is a cornucopia of conspiracy theories. I bet he's also a birther.

Kendra

Re: Connecticut School Shooting 12/14/2012

Post by Kendra »

https://www.axios.com/sandy-hook-father ... f83a1.html
The father of a Sandy Hook school shooting victim, 49-year-old Jeremy Richman, was found dead at Edmond Town Hall in Newtown, Connecticut, in what is being investigated as an apparent suicide, the Newtown Police Department confirmed in a statement.

The big picture: This follows news that two survivors of the school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, have died by apparent suicide in the last two weeks. Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy tweeted Monday: "My god. This is awful, horrible, devastating news. Jeremy was a good friend and an unceasing advocate for better research into the brain’s violence triggers. He was with me in my office two weeks ago, excited as could be about the Avielle Foundation’s latest amazing work."

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for anyone in distress, in addition to prevention and crisis resources. Also available for online chat.

Jeffrey

Re: Connecticut School Shooting 12/14/2012

Post by Jeffrey »

Third school shooting related suicide in 3 days. For anyone tempted to cry conspiracy this is a well known phenomenon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide

Return to “Current Events”