Bad Behavior and Deadly Behavior

Northland10

Re: Bad Behavior and Deadly Behavior

Post by Northland10 »

mimi quoting Marshall Leonard wrote: I WOULD BEASHAMED OF MY COMPANY IF I WORKED THERE...ANY OF EM. THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG...MUCH MORE TO COME...THERE ARE MANY MANY TRAITORS AMONG US. I CALL THEM TICKS That is all, over and out. Marshall Leonard, PROFESSIONAL FREELANCE Christian Activist and Friend to all persecuted people A true blue soldier of the LORDS Army
That should not be much of an issue since, as the AP article had stated, he is unemployed. Funny how he mentioned Zig Zigler and "get it done." I am pretty sure sitting at home whining about the Confederate Flag was not a suggested method in See You At the Top.

I did like some of the comments for the Daily Journal's post about Marshall's arrest.
Alexander Harris Is this the same guy who rode around the Kroger parking lot in a car with a giant state flag and historically accurate Confederate flag with a megaphone telling us not to shop at Walmart?
Like · Reply · 3 · 10 hrs

Melissa Grisham Jolley Yes that's the same man
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
mimi

Post by mimi »

Chesterfield County, Virginia. It happened Sunday night.

FBI foils alleged plot by Chesterfield white supremacists to incite race war

Posted 10:45 pm, November 9, 2015, by Jon Burkett, Updated at 03:01pm, November 10, 2015
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. -- Federal court documents provide some disturbing details about an apparent plot by white supremacists in Chesterfield to incite a race war. They include plans to bomb and shoot up black churches and Jewish synagogues, as well as a plot to kill a local jewelry dealer, and rob an armored car, among other crimes. The crimes were to provide the proceeds to purchase land, weapons and training for the so-called coming race war. But they were apparently foiled by the FBI.
The documents reveal that, Robert Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney and others ascribing to a white supremacist version of the Asatru faith met inside a home on Candlelamp Lane in Chester. The FBI received information that during a meeting there in late September members discussed acting out their extremist beliefs by shooting or bombing occupants of black churches and Jewish synagogues and plotting to kill an Oklahoma gun store owner.

It also alleged that Doyle met up with Charles Halderman of Henrico to plan the murder of a local jeweler, rob an armored truck and harm a Virginia gun store owner.
All three men are charged with one felony, for now.

"With all the allegations in there, this one charge is just the tip of the iceberg,” said CBS 6 legal expert Todd Stone. “I expect other serious charges."

more:
http://wtvr.com/2015/11/09/fbi-foils-al ... -race-war/

I saw this complaint online:
http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wwbt/PDF/Chaney.pdf

Chesterfield County borders Henrico County which contains Richmond, Virginia. So it's central Virginia. Henrico is pronounced hen-rye'-koe. Henrico is also an unincorporated part of Virginia. Used to be kind of rural. I don't know what it's like now.
mimi

Post by mimi »

FBI anti-terrorism unit busts racist 'hit group' leader, 18, who was 'buying machine guns to execute Jewish and black people'

Shane Smith from Whitehall, New York, tried to buy guns from an agent
On social media, he listed an interest as 'preserving my race and folk'
Smith's family insist he stockpiled weapons because he loved the military
But neighbors said they always locked their doors out of fear
He has been indicted in federal court and faces 10 years in prison

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:27 EST, 3 December 2015 | Updated: 10:55 EST, 3 December 2015
An 18-year-old man has been accused of stockpiling machine guns and forming a 'hit squad' so he could execute Jews and black people.

Shane Smith from Whitehall, New York, who also boasted about 'destroying the government' was busted by the FBI's anti-terrorism unit on Monday after allegedly buying the hoard of weapons from an undercover agent.

The teenager, who said online he wanted to preserve his 'race and folk', reportedly told the federal officer he wanted the firearms and 120 rounds of armor-piercing ammunition to kill Jewish and black people and 'get money for the crew'.
more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -folk.html

several pix of him at that link. here's one:

mimi

Post by mimi »

So here's an old news article about Shane Smith (from the story I just posted above).

This is from June, 2014.

Two teens charged in hateful graffiti spree

Print
June 11, 2014 6:00 pm • By Don Lehman
(14) Comments
Shane Smith, 17, of county Route 12, Whitehall, and Devon P. Morris, 17, of Granville, were charged with third-degree criminal mischief in connection with spray-painting that was done to Big G’s Car Wash and an adjacent building.

They are accused of painting derisive names for minorities and Jewish people as well as threats to “kill” them. Swastikas were also painted.
Among the phrases painted on one of the buildings was the letters “NYND.”

It was unclear what the phrase meant. But police believe the men were responsible for a page on Facebook under the name NYND,

The page was said to be established for a “white nationalist militia located in upstate New York.” There were numerous posts that made threats of violence toward minority groups, and one on June 4 that warned readers they would “know who we are soon.”
Smith’s personal Facebook page, under the name of Shane Smith (Mountain Man), shows a picture of a man wearing a ski mask holding a gun in front of a Nazi flag.
http://poststar.com/news/local/two-teen ... 963f4.html

And this guy's parents still say he'd never hurt a fly. And they don't allow weapons in their home.

So there.

Meanwhile, in the real world:
Shane Smith was arraigned on Monday in federal court on weapons charges. The Justice Department said he bought a Colt M16, a MAC10 machinegun, a silencer, a Beretta handgun, and 120 rounds of green-tip ammunition from an undercover agent.

Investigators first noticed the 18 year old in May 2014 when he allegedly bought fully automatic guns and ammunition through online sources.

Smith’s mother and grandparents did not want to talk on camera, but they said those purchases took place right before he was arrested for painting racially charged graffiti in June 2014. Smith spent six months in Washington County Jail for that crime.

He allegedly continued to buy more weaponry after his January 2015 release. His probation officers found helmets, body armor kits and WWII darts at his home.

But his family claims the items were connected to his love of all things military and not an attempt to cause harm. Neighbors, however, have a different story.
http://news10.com/2015/12/01/whitehall- ... g-weapons/
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Good to see that the FBI is monitoring guys like him.

Whitehall, NY is 98% white. The population peaked about 1920 at a little over 6000 and had declined to 3989 by 2014. Other parts of that county have fared a bit better.

He would have had to travel some distance to find many Jews and black people. :roll:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article ... 665735.php

The Times Union article is recent but Smith has been in custody since August.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Those guns aren't cheap. Where is he getting the money to amass this arsenal? :think:
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
mimi

Post by mimi »

A Maryland man suffering from some kind of mental illness made some threats. And he had some guns.

Police: Edgewater man who made threats arrested
Police find guns, ammunition in man's car
UPDATED 5:23 PM EST Dec 11, 2015

Police took an Edgewater man into custody after patrons of a Giant Food store said he made threats to kill them.

A further investigation revealed that 56-year-old Kirk Green had guns and ammunition in his car. Police said they're fairly confident that there was no planned attack. They said they are dealing with more of a mental health situation.
According to charging documents, witnesses said Green was saying, "I own you and the government. I can kill people. I can kill everyone. I can take my knife out and stab anyone here. I could take my gun out and kill you."
his roomie said he'd been seeing a doctor "on and off" in Baltimore, but that he wasn't on any meds.
Police didn't find anything in Green's room, so they got a warrant for his car, which was parked in the Giant parking lot. Inside the car, they found a rifle and a shotgun with ammunition, along with some notes that read, in part, "Take back the land" and "Take back territories."

Police said they also found threats to government agencies: "Keep track of targets = everything dead -- NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, DOD, IRS, Social Security, NASA, State Department, White House, Maryland state attorney, House of Representatives, Navy."
more:
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/suspect-who- ... d/36907290

They took him to a hospital.

Police searched Green's vehicle Monday and discovered a Marlin 30-30 lever-action rifle and a Benelli 12-gauge shotgun. Investigators also found boxes of ammunition, earplugs and a brown leather briefcase.

Inside the briefcase investigators found numerous handwritten pages and documents containing government officials' private information, telephone numbers, office addresses and a log of attempts to contact those government officials, police said. The officials weren't named in charging documents.

[snip]

Green also wrote: "Keep track of targets = everything dead – NSA, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, DOD, IRS, Ssec, NASA, State Dept., White House, MD State Attorney, House of Rep, Navy," charging documents state.

There were multiple written accounts of Green attempting to contact government agencies, police said, and "take back territories" he believed belong to him.
Handwritten plans for the purchase of firearms were found, too, police said, plus receipts for the firearms and ammunition recovered from Green's vehicle.
http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_ ... story.html

He wasn't allowed to own a gun. :?
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

This is worth reading. It's an FBI evaluation of mass shooting situations, that "good guy with a gun" that Wayne LaPierre whines about is almost never effective, while a considerable amount of success in stopping the shooter is by an unarmed civilian.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/office-of- ... -2000-2013
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

mimi wrote:
several pix of him at that link. here's one:

aw, what a cute girlfriend.
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Fortinbras wrote:This is worth reading. It's an FBI evaluation of mass shooting situations, that "good guy with a gun" that Wayne LaPierre whines about is almost never effective, while a considerable amount of success in stopping the shooter is by an unarmed civilian.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/office-of- ... -2000-2013
Unarmed Civilians have to wait until the shooter has to stop to reload. Hence the activity about banning magazines (clips) of more than 10 rounds or so.

I don't know of any hunting activity that would involve more than 3 bullets in the gun. If you're being chased by a wounded Kodiak bear (you deserve to be). and the 2 shots you were damn lucky to get off as the bear closed the distance - real fast, the 3rd or more rounds after that won't make any difference. A Kodiak would make one look like a loaf of sliced bread with lumpy berry jam.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Wait, I thought Kodak bears carried their own cameras. :?
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray »

mimi wrote:
The documents reveal that, Robert Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney and others ascribing to a white supremacist version of the Asatru faith met inside a home on Candlelamp Lane in Chester.
I know this is from an older post (about the guys who wanted to incite a race war) but I just had to comment on this part. Asatru is one of the larger the Heathen traditions, and, sadly, a small percentage of the people who call themselves Asatru are, instead, white supremacists looking for a way to justify their hate. (This is especially true in prisons, where some white gangs use Asatru as a means of countering the black gangs who abuse Islam in a similar way.)

Worse, it is very rare for the law enforcement or the media to make any distinction between the racists and the and the actual Asatru faith (just as they often don't make any distinction between Wicca/Witchcraft and Satanism.) So I'm just really happy to see that the FBI agent who filed the complaint made the distinction in his report, referring to it as a "white supremacy extremist version," and that the news station picked up on that and included it in their report.

I know this isn't a big deal to much of anyone else, but sometimes I just want to celebrate the bits of progress I see in how non-standard faiths are sending and understood by others.
Edit: ETA: As more of the these racist nithings make their way out of the woodwork, you will likely hear some of them claiming adherence to the Norse Gods, Asatru, Odinist or Heathenry. Please remember that while they're the ones that get talked about the most, there are only a small number of them compared to Heathens in general, and are no more representative of Heathenry than the KKK is of Christianity or the jihadists are of Islam.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Foggy wrote:Wait, I thought Kodak bears carried their own cameras. :?
Naw, they are waiting for that tasty tourist with the really expensive Hasselblad. It's hard to find a good Kodak anymore.

Folks with good taste should taste good...right???

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

I have a nephew who is a Norse cult member. He's a heck of a nice guy - he spent 5 years in prison for a DUI accident - he was driving his too drunk to drive friend & friend's car home... Lost control and a roadside mailbox decapitated his friend in the passenger seat. As I said nice guy, bad luck.

You HAVE to find some way to survive in prison if you are a tall young skinny white boy.

As far as I can tell, he and his friends aren't into the racial crap. They are just happy to survive prison.

vic

Post by vic »

SueDB wrote:
Foggy wrote:Wait, I thought Kodak bears carried their own cameras. :?
Naw, they are waiting for that tasty tourist with the really expensive Hasselblad. It's hard to find a good Kodak anymore.

Folks with good taste should taste good...right???
Just don't confuse a Hasselhoff for a Hasseblad,
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

SueDB wrote:If you're being chased by a wounded Kodiak bear (you deserve to be).
Yabbut, the *best* way to avoid being chased by a Kodiak bear is to avoid the Kodiak Archipelago, because they don't live anywhere else.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?ad ... ear.trivia

I spent a couple of years on Kodiak Island a couple of lifetimes ago, but I never saw any Kodiak Bears ('ceptin a big stuffed one they had at the bank), because I purposefully stayed away from placed they were known to habituate.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

Maybenaut wrote:
SueDB wrote:If you're being chased by a wounded Kodiak bear (you deserve to be).
Yabbut, the *best* way to avoid being chased by a Kodiak bear is to avoid the Kodiak Archipelago, because they don't live anywhere else.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?ad ... ear.trivia

I spent a couple of years on Kodiak Island a couple of lifetimes ago, but I never saw any Kodiak Bears ('ceptin a big stuffed one they had at the bank), because I purposefully stayed away from placed they were known to habituate.
Had a couple of trips there in May during the 70's for the Crab Festival. My Arctic field medical unit would put on a goat and pony show.

It was a nice week off work after you got the displays and the ambulance set up.
The crab was fabulous.................. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

NOTORIOUS FOX NEWS FAN WHO THREATENED OBAMA FINALLY ARRESTED (SCREENSHOTS)

A Washington state man who is notorious for his racist death threats against President Obama and liberals was finally arrested — but [NOT ?] for threatening the President. Scott Anthony Orton, of Puyallup, was taken into custody by U.S. Marshals Tuesday. Orton, who admitted to being behind the username Joseywhales on Fox News’ web page — an alias he used to make violent threats in an effort to “wake people up” by painting a “mental picture with words” because he’s a “wordsmith” and “that’s what [he does]”

“Joseywales” made headlines earlier this year when he offered to pay someone to assassinate Marilyn Mosby, the prosecutor in the Freddie Gray case, threatened federal employees, and spewed hateful racist remarks: <SNIP>
What finally led to “Josie’s” arrest wasn’t any of the above — but when he inevitably took his online threats offline after he threatened a biotech firm publicly connected to Planned Parenthood’s handling of fetal tissue and organs. After conservative lie factory, Center for Medical Progress, released its lie-filled, heavily-edited “baby parts” videos — the ones that led Robert L. Dear to attack a Colorado Springs, Colorado, Planned Parenthood facility — that specifically mentioned StemExpress, which has since distanced itself from Planned Parenthood, Orton posted online:
Over the next four hours, he posted 18 additional messages, in which he offered to pay someone to “kill StemExpress employees” and “stop the death of innocents”:
Despite a request that Orton be held without bail, a federal magistrate set him free on an appearance bond. He is due in court again on December 29.
tweets are posted at the link
http://winningdemocrats.com/notorious-f ... reenshots/
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
mimi

Post by mimi »

He's been at it for quite awhile:
In 2011, Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs grabbed shots of Joseywhales on a Fox Nation thread about the Fast & Furious gun-running investigation, threatening former Attorney General Eric holder.

“N i g g a r Holder, you are a d e a d man. You are a d e a d man walking. We got us a d e a d man walking here. D e a d man walking,” Joseywhales wrote.
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/busted ... and-obama/

A very long while. No wonder he kept it up.
The National Abortion Federation, a nationwide association of abortion providers, has been concerned about “JoseyWhales” for some time. In July, they filed a federal lawsuit asking for a restraining order and injunction against the Center for Medical Progress, the anti-abortion group that released the sting videos targeting Planned Parenthood and StemExpress. (The suit names David Daleiden of the CMP, Troy Newman, a board member and head of Operation Rescue, as well as “Biomax Procurement Services,” the fake medical research firm created by the CMP.)

In a declaration, NAF president Vicki Saporta said the CMP videos had led to an outpouring of threats against abortion providers. She specifically cited “JoseyWhales,” saying he had threatened on FoxNation to pay “ten grand” to anyone who killed Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood and noting his threats against StemExpress employees.

Because StemExpress is based in California, Orton’s alleged comments became a federal matter. It’s illegal to make interstate threats to kidnap or injure someone.

FBI Agent Rubel also notes that law enforcement has been “aware” of Orton’s practice of sending threatening emails since 2009, when he emailed the Puyallup City Council through a supposedly anonymous email address. Among other things, he referred to the city council members as “tyrannical” and promised, “I am coming for you, creeps. You have committed crimes against freedom. You MUST be put out of office, permanently, and I loathe you for your deeds.”

Orton told police at the time that he was merely voicing his political opinion and was “ashamed” to have given the impression of a veiled threat, adding, “I will not ever do it again.”

But, he’s also believed by the FBI to have threatened another FoxNation user in May of this year, promising, “You will die at my feet.” And in June, he made threats on FoxNation against FBI agents, writing, “Hey FBI I will kill you for this” and calling for “dead FBI agents” to be hung from highway overpasses.
http://jezebel.com/man-arrested-for-thr ... 1748087515

Fox provided IP Addy:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fox-n ... ss-threats

Hoping William Everest whatever is next to be arrested.
Addie

Post by Addie »

Associated Press
Peru: Canadian kills British tourist during drug ritual

LIMA, Peru — A 29-year-old Canadian is being held in Peru for allegedly stabbing to death a British tourist after the two drank a hallucinogenic brew at a spiritual retreat in the Amazon.

Local authorities say the incident happened Wednesday night at a spiritual retreat near the town of Iquitos. The motive isn’t clear, but local police chief Normando Marquez says a knife was pulled after a fight broke out.

The hallucinogenic drink ayahuasca has been venerated for centuries by indigenous tribes in the Amazon as a cure for all sorts of ailments. But it’s also increasingly consumed by Westerners looking for mind-altering experiences.

The two men were guests at Phoenix Ayahuasca, which describes itself on its website as a “shamanic healing retreat.” Phoenix didn’t return emails and phone calls requesting comment.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

This one doesn't fit any thread neatly. There has to be more to the story than is presented here but this story is troubling. It's hard to blame the police who are relying on medical experts as they come on the scene. But what made them call the police? And then to blame the clot on being overweight? That doesn't seem right either. Something else is going on here.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

I read about that incident. Seems to be a "cry wolf" situation. She was a frequent flier at that hospital, demanding tests and attention and getting loud and abusive when told she didn't need it. A history of distubances, often requiring police to remove her.

This time something really was wrong, but the hospital thought it was her usual routine. A shame, but the "don't cry wolf" lesson is real.

I often think of that lesson regarding the Tea Tards. They holler so loud about opression and tyranny now... how could they get traction if there really were fascism?
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

RoadScholar wrote:I read about that incident. Seems to be a "cry wolf" situation. She was a frequent flier at that hospital, demanding tests and attention and getting loud and abusive when told she didn't need it. A history of distubances, often requiring police to remove her.

This time something really was wrong, but the hospital thought it was her usual routine. A shame, but the "don't cry wolf" lesson is real.

I often think of that lesson regarding the Tea Tards. They holler so loud about opression and tyranny now... how could they get traction if there really were fascism?
That would be an important part of the story, doncha think? Too often critical facts are left out and it causes outrage and uncalled for anxiety. Maybe we need "Bad reporting, dangerous reporting' thread.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RoadScholar wrote:I read about that incident. Seems to be a "cry wolf" situation. She was a frequent flier at that hospital, demanding tests and attention and getting loud and abusive when told she didn't need it. A history of distubances, often requiring police to remove her.

What makes you think they'd be against fascism? I rather see them goosestepping in the vanguard of the movement.

Return to “Current Events”