Furious MAGA GOP Podcasts with Rage Anger Coping & Seething

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It always makes days more fun when MAGAs are beside themselves with anger and frustration. Bonus points when they are coping and seething about their own party.

So here's a topic to post ranting and screaming podcasts for our entertainment. It's also helpful oppo research to understand what's important to them and how uninformed they are.

Kicking off with MAGA's famous furry, Mr. Cat Turd, and "In The Litterbox with Jewels & Catturd" Episode 549. A horrible theme song and lousy graphics set the stage. This terrible podcast with Jewels Jones, who has an FM jazz radio voice and says the dumbest sycophantic things, is full of rage.

Every episode begins with something that makes me laugh... Jewels (singsongy, always the same inflections): "You're in the Litter Box with Jewels and Catturd... Hey there Cat, how are ya?" Mr Turd: "Hey Hey Hey" (Just once I wish he'd finish the sentence with "It's Fat Albert"). Mr. Turd has a terrible voice; pretty much what you'd expect from MAGA's biggest star.

In this fun episode, titled JUDAS JOHNSON, Mr. Turd and Jewels are so angry they don't care if Hakeem Jeffries becomes speaker. Good times. Enjoy.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I survived the dreadful opening and listened for half a minute. His voice reminds me of someone—thick and phlegmy. He sounds elderly but I think he’s not. They are hilarious. According to them.

Not how I’d want to spend limited time on earth.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He was born in 1964, so he's around 60. Dunno if that counts as elderly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catturd
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Hate ages
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I hate listen to some of these. My favorites are Dan Bongino and Charlie Kirk (but not the religious ones.) I used to listen to Rudy Giuliani as well, but I can’t make it more than a few minutes into him anymore before I fall asleep, so :shrug:

Never listened to the Turd before, that was interesting :thumbsup: . They really hate them some Mike Johnson, lol!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Current Politics”