Rest in Peace

TollandRCR

Rest in Peace

Post #1 by TollandRCR » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Ashley Turton was formerly Chief of Staff to Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn). More info at http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/paul-duggan/-the-wife-of-a.html

God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty. First Corinthians 1:27 AKJV

tjh

Rest in Peace

Post #2 by tjh » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

I can't believe Dr Obly isn't onto this. I mean, the assassins that tried to get HER family MUST have done this one.

Lobbyist and former Congressional aide Ashley Turton, wife of a top White House staffer, was killed Monday in an early morning fire in her garage, according to sources familiar with the still-unfolding investigation....But Piringer said after the fire was put out and the heavy smoke was cleared from the garage, they found the person's body in the car.

Suranis

Rest in Peace

Post #3 by Suranis » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm

May she rest in peace.

Some are born cretins, some achieve cretiniss, and some have cretiniss forced upon them.

Lea

Rest in Peace

Post #4 by Lea » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I can't believe Dr Obly isn't onto this. I mean, the assassins that tried to get HER family MUST have done this one.

Tjh she has blamed everyone in the World for the clamp falling off the hose in her car and the fuse in her husband's car from coming lose and being in the floor board. The fisrt person was Lisa Liberi and if not her personally then she hired someone to do it. That is even in some of her stupid filings with the Court. Since then everytime someone doesn't agree with her, she brings that up implying that they did iit.Who is she blaming now, or who will she blame next is the $64,000.00 quetion? Remember that TV or was t Radio show?

Lea

Rest in Peace

Post #5 by Lea » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 pm

May she rest in peace.

My deepest sympathy to her husband and family, loved ones and friends. May she rest in Peace. I can not believe the violence happening to our elected Officals and families, or the threats of violence they are gettig. These things are happening because of people like Taitz and all of her crazp posts, ramblings and statements. I can't believe that her husband hasn't divorced her adn that her Sons haven't disowned her.

Sterngard Friegen

Rest in Peace

Post #6 by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am

Lea - we chose our friends but our relatives are -- thrust upon us!

tjh

Rest in Peace

Post #7 by tjh » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Lobbyist and former Congressional aide Ashley Turton, wife of a top White House staffer, was killed Monday in an early morning fire in her garage, according to sources familiar with the still-unfolding investigation.

But Piringer said after the fire was put out and the heavy smoke was cleared from the garage, they found the person's body in the car.

DC energy lobbyist and a wife of WH senior legislative advisor, ashley Turton, was found dead in her burning car. if you recall, there was tampering with my car, fumes emissions hose was disconnected, I complained to the FBI and the US attorneys office in CA and TN- nothing was done. Body of Catherine Smith- DMV official and Jim Miller- elections official, were similarly found in their burning cars in TN.

:evil:XXX-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17623 :evil:

Sterngard Friegen

Rest in Peace

Post #8 by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Taitz elevates a loose hose clamp of some kind in her car (which was probably as scrupulously maintained as Orly's compliance with other rules and instructions would suggest) with the deaths of others once again.She has also exaggerated this loose hose clamp with problems to her husband's car and death threats to her and her children.ORLY IS A VICTIM BECAUSE SHE IS A CRUSADER!

realist

Rest in Peace

Post #9 by realist » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Orly... never missing an opportunity to turn someone else's tragedy into a rant to LOOK AT ME!!!

DC energy lobbyist and a wife of WH senior legislative advisor, ashley Turton, was found dead in her burning car. if you recall, there was tampering with my car, fumes emissions hose was disconnected, I complained to the FBI and the US attorneys office in CA and TN- nothing was done. Body of Catherine Smith- DMV official and Jim Miller- elections official, were similarly found in their burning cars in TN.

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17623]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17623 :evil: :roll:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

TollandRCR

Rest in Peace

Post #10 by TollandRCR » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Has anybody seen a hint that Ashley Turton's death is anything other than a tragic accident? I don't know how or why a BMW would catch on fire from a small impact on the back of the garage, but nothing in this smells like an assassination to me. It can certainly be played up as part of a conspiracy for those who are so minded.

God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty. First Corinthians 1:27 AKJV

kate520

Rest in Peace

Post #11 by kate520 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 pm

A thread for announcing and discussing recent deaths.

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Mohammed Ali

No Pilikia

Rest in Peace

Post #12 by No Pilikia » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 am

3 years ago all of Honolulu was upset about the death of an innocent toddler named Cyrus Belt. A meth-addled neighbor of his neglectful mother, threw the baby off of a freeway overpass, onto the H-1 freeway, right in the heart of Honolulu. His death drew many of us onto internet forums. He never had the chance to join the Peace Corps, to volunteer to help with Special Olympics. Who knows what contributions he might have made?[/break1]hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13858903]http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/sto ... S=13858903

"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

mimi

Rest in Peace

Post #13 by mimi » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Fitness guru Jack LaLanne, 96, dies at Calif. home The Associated PressSunday, January 23, 2011; 9:35 PMMORRO BAY, Calif. -- Fitness guru Jack LaLanne (lah-LAYN'), who inspired television viewers to trim down and pump iron decades before exercise became a national obsession, has died at age 96.His agent, Rick Hersh, says LaLanne died of respiratory failure due to pneumonia Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast.Hersh says Lalanne ate healthy and exercised every day of his life up until the end.

He said, "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it." LaLanne's workout show was a television staple from the 1950s to '70s. He maintained a youthful physique into his 80s.

[/break1]washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/23/AR2011012304391.html]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04391.htmlI was thinkin' about going to the gym tomorrow, but what's the point?I guess I should return the juicer too.

kate520

Rest in Peace

Post #14 by kate520 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

The point is...96, honey. Ninety- six. That's my goal age, too. Also. :D

Mohammed Ali

Ozzie

Rest in Peace

Post #15 by Ozzie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Yeah - 96 is a pretty good innings - what more do ya want Mimi! :lol:

BFB

Rest in Peace

Post #16 by BFB » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Maria Schneider, best known for starring with (under?) Marlon Brando in "Last Tango in Paris," has died at the age of 58.That movie changed forever how I feel about butter ...

TexasFilly

Rest in Peace

Post #17 by TexasFilly » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm

David Broder has died:

Columnist David Broder diesmug.cnnpolitics By: CNN Political Unit(CNN) - David S. Broder, a Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for The Washington Post died Wednesday in Arlington of complications from diabetes, the Post announced on their website.Broder, 81, won Pulitzers for coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of former President Richard Nixon.

[/break1]blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/09/columnist-david-broder-dies/?hpt=T2]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... es/?hpt=T2

I love the poorly educated!!!

I never repeat myself. I never repeat myself. Trump 2/25/16

Princess foofypants

Rest in Peace

Post #18 by Princess foofypants » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm

David Broder has died:

Columnist David Broder diesmug.cnnpolitics By: CNN Political Unit(CNN) - David S. Broder, a Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for The Washington Post died Wednesday in Arlington of complications from diabetes, the Post announced on their website.Broder, 81, won Pulitzers for coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of former President Richard Nixon.

[/break1]blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/09/columnist-david-broder-dies/?hpt=T2]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... es/?hpt=T2

Oh, that is a pity.

kate520

Rest in Peace

Post #19 by kate520 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:20 pm

The Broders are family friends from way back. I used to help Ann serve their Seders when i was in high school and have been to many family parties at their home. His son, Josh, was my brother's bf and they had many almost-fatal adventures together! David and my dad were journos together.I have come to disagree with much of his politics over the years, but loved him like an Uncle. I was shocked when I saw him last, in 2004, by how diminished he was by diabetes. I wish he had quit then, while his reputation was still intact. He was a very nice person. I loved his wife, even more. Namaste, Broder family.

Mohammed Ali

Butterfly Bilderberg

Rest in Peace

Post #20 by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 pm

[attachment=0]chibird.png[/attachment][link]chibird,http://chibird.tumblr.com/post/3787998005/heard-the-news-this-morning-drew-this-in[/link] via [link]STFU, Conservatives,http://stfuconservatives.tumblr.com/post/3789851391[/link]

"If you are neutral in situation of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." - Desmond Tutu

June bug

Rest in Peace

Post #21 by June bug » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:31 am

Thank you, BB.

Princess foofypants

Rest in Peace

Post #22 by Princess foofypants » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:29 am

Rest in Peace Elizabeth Taylor. Gorgeous, talented and her work for AIDS awareness really made a difference.

realist

Rest in Peace

Post #23 by realist » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 am

Actress Elizabeth Taylor dies at 79 March 23, 2011 9:27:14 AM----------------------------------------Elizabeth Taylor, whose Hollywood career included more than 60 films and two Academy Awards for best actress, has died at 79.[/break1]email.washingtonpost.com/r/O914NF/7251SB/9W1JA6/JOLQ7N/YDRM5/E4/h]http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/ ... YDRM5/E4/h

Screen legend Elizabeth Taylor dies at age 79By Adam Bernstein, Wednesday, March 23, 9:10 AMElizabeth Taylor, , a voluptuous violet-eyed actress who lived a life of luster and anguish and spent more than six decades as one of the world's most visible women for her two Academy Awards, eight marriages, ravaging illnesses and work in AIDS philanthropy, died Wednesday at age 79.Ms. Taylor’s life offered a mesmerizing series of sagas to rival any movie plot, and they were chronicled by the media since her boost to fame as the enchanting 12-year-old star of “National Velvet” (1944).By her mid-20s, she had been a screen goddess, teenage bride, mother, divorcee and widow. She endured near-death traumas, and many declared her a symbol of survival — with which she agreed. “I've been through it all, baby,” she once said. “I'm Mother Courage.”[...]

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Addie

Rest in Peace

Post #24 by Addie » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 pm

[/break1]politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0311/Ferraro.html?showall]Politico, March 26, 2011

Geraldine Ferraro, the New York Congresswoman who was the first woman and first Italian-American on a major party ticket, has died at 74, her family said in a statement:

Geraldine Anne Ferraro Zaccaro was widely known as a leader, a fighter for justice, and a tireless advocate for those without a voice. To us, she was a wife, mother, grandmother and aunt, a woman devoted to and deeply loved by her family. Her courage and generosity of spirit throughout her life waging battles big and small, public and personal, will never be forgotten and will be sorely missed.

¡Qué vergüenza!

Return to “Current Events”