SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

AnOwlCalledSage

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Has she really had it extended? Yes, the date has changed, but that would still mean she will have served 3 years 1 Month rather than 4 years 9 months as sentenced. Is this not more simply explained by a BOP administrative cock up?

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Yeah if she got written up in there, they may take away any possibility of parole. Because the federal system (and some states) requires 85% time served before parole, there's not much to work with, so even a minor infraction could force her to do the whole sentence inside.

AnOwlCalledSage

Turtle wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:33 am Yeah if she got written up in there, they may take away any possibility of parole. Because the federal system (and some states) requires 85% time served before parole, there's not much to work with, so even a minor infraction could force her to do the whole sentence inside.
But she got a 4 Year 9 month sentence plus 2 years supervision on release. 85% of that is 4 years. Even with the "extension", she'll serve only 3 years 1 month. That's 65%.

What have I missed?

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:09 pm
What have I missed?
Time served since she was in jail between her conviction and sentencing, BoP shows her release in 2022, she was jailed initially at the beginning of FEB2018 when she was convicted. Then there rolls in the possibility of 6 months of home confinement and 6 months halfway house time for the final year of the sentence.

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
AnOwlCalledSage

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:32 pm Time served since she was in jail between her conviction and sentencing, BoP shows her release in 2022, she was jailed initially at the beginning of FEB2018 when she was convicted. Then there rolls in the possibility of 6 months of home confinement and 6 months halfway house time for the final year of the sentence.
Thanks. So the current release date IS the sentence with a 15% reduction, not withstanding potential home confinement and halfway house?

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

All is perfect and perfectly done. :towel:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:07 pm :snippity:
Thanks. So the current release date IS the sentence with a 15% reduction, not withstanding potential home confinement and halfway house?
Yep, looks that way.

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Terran Cognito got a somewhat interesting email from Heather the other day. As usual, I have no idea what it means...

Subject: Data regarding new BOP "outdates"

Date: Jul 24, 2020 at 6:35 PM

Youssef, Zac, Lisa, Bill, and BZ:

Youssef and Lisa have the last email (July 15, 2020?) regarding data about BOP setting/changing/extending a new "outdate" for me, that is not just about an "outdate" but is also determinative for "eligibility" for "home confinement", "halfway house", etc. As of today, the beings in this facility point at Grand Prairie TX with no further information forthcoming, and no way to contact Grand Prairie directly from in here.

There is a so-called "administrative remedy" (8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, etc. forms) that, by my personal observations over a two-year period, is unnecessarily an variably tedious and sabotaged, from facility level to Grand Prairie level, as to make remedy hard to get, if remedy is attainable at all, and that is coupled and riddled with retaliatory actions during said "process"... "follow the money trail"...

...CA's Pelosi, Schiff, Feinstein, etc...

At the moment, all actions being done and to be done, at any level... for any matter... is Washington, D.C... they are on their third(?) Director of BOP since I have arrived, Attorney General Barr, FBI, et al.

The new data today is that, as of last week, some women in this facility are receiving anywhere from 1 month to over 2 years OFF their "sentences", with many releases occuring now to the end of the year for those who originally were not to be released until 2021, 2022, 2025, etc.

As of this moment, and from current data today, I appear to be the only one who RECEIVED EXTRA TIME TO SERVE, with no explanation for said increase.

There is other data regarding all that is being done in this matter, that is big picture dissolution and solution, however, that shall be known by All, including each of You, as it is experienced by each One. I may guard each One's opportunity and space to believe, BE and DO as they feel and choose to, and yet many disregard, or unaware that their said BEING, DOING, and choices do not preclude my own. LOL.

Not all details of every moment are required to be front and center (hence the "contact list" doing [queen and bowie's "under pressure"...have you ever really listened to those lyrics, I mean really?, lol] during cosmic-balance doings specifically done in this facility during that time regarding many facets), however, every detail is lovingly and consciously planned and actioned.

My Love, Gratitude, Heartitude, an Joy to each of You as everyone in existence makes their bow in the bright shining Lights Now.

A presto
~H
https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2020 ... ocH3NDueO8

:smoking:

Am I being detained?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

It's heartwarming to see Heather is getting help for her emotional issues, and is on her way to becoming a productive member of society after her release.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

For people who profess to be full of "love," they sure express a lot of hate.
...CA's Pelosi, Schiff, Feinstein, etc...

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”