SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Notorial Dissent

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I will be mightily impressed if the Beane makes it through prison, he is so annoying that someone will feed him his liver just for the exercise. I think the term with HAT is decompensating.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I was thinking the other day that poor Darren "Tranny Hunter" Huff was probably the smartest guy of the lot of the guys we have watched over the years. He did his time and then went off the radar completely, shutting his mouth and not doing anything else that we ever found out about.

Not like this shower that think if they hop on one foot their methods will work THIS TIME!

So, well done Mr Huff.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

“Go forth, and sin no more” really is sterling advice.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Before the conviction, there were a lot of reports of Beane being roughed up in jail, and being moved for his own safety. But there's been nothing said since then. I don't know if he's adapted, or if the i-uv crowd just doesn't care enough to report on him anymore.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:26 am
Before the conviction, there were a lot of reports of Beane being roughed up in jail, and being moved for his own safety. But there's been nothing said since then. I don't know if he's adapted, or if the i-uv crowd just doesn't care enough to report on him anymore.
Not sure if their stories were true before but he was in a county lockup before and is now in a low security FCI. I could see county being rougher, and they probably have a wide definition of "roughed up" to also mean being bumped or spoken to rudely by other inmates.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:05 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:26 am
Not sure if their stories were true before but he was in a county lockup before and is now in a low security FCI. I could see county being rougher, and they probably have a wide definition of "roughed up" to also mean being bumped or spoken to rudely by other inmates.
One of his mug shots showed definitive evidence of being told twice.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

More on Brad Watsabaugh, who was discussed upthread (last May, I think). He ended up being fined $500, and I'm sure he'll claim it as a victory.

‘Private national’ hesitantly takes plea deal
Brad Watsabaugh pleaded no contest to driving without insurance in a recent deal with prosecutors, who dropped two other traffic charges Watsabaugh was facing.
:snippity:
Judge Robert Denhardt called Watsabaugh’s arguments “flim-flam” and “tomfoolery” before he threatened to arrest him.

“This is nonsense we aren’t going to put up with,” Denhardt said. “You play those games with this court, and I will put you in custody, and I will come back in a month and see if you want to play by the rules of the criminal law.”
:snippity:
Watsabaugh sent a plea by mail in late September but also sent an “addendum to plea agreement.”

“This is not in any way to be deemed as consent to jurisdiction, codified law or to be surety for the defendant as this agreement is made under threat, duress and coercion,” Watsabaugh wrote. “This agreement is accepted in full and all proceedings relating to these matters in your court are resolved and I am left to be free on the land.”

Watsabaugh, who says his status as a private national is different than that of a sovereign citizen, had to either take the plea bargain or go to trial.
I've heard this bull before.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 pm
Watsabaugh, who says his status as a private national is different than that of a sovereign citizen...
No, it is exactly the same.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:03 pm
DejaMoo wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 pm
Watsabaugh, who says his status as a private national is different than that of a sovereign citizen...
No, it is exactly the same.
:o How can you say that?!?!! :o

Watsabaugh's magic documents have crimson thumbprints, not red thumbprints!! They're completely different!

And the pixies in his yard have blue shoes with bells, not yellow shoes with bows.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

Terran Cognito is showing some excitement due to recent events in Washington....

The "interim" between the old and new has seemed to drag on forever... with no hope of change in sight until the last week! And could anyone stand to hear yet one more word on impeachment? That too blew away like a tumbleweed down the old streets of Tombstone.

Then yesterday it was like a log jam busted loose! We've known since 2017 the corruption that is in the US District Court in DC, but what a whirlwind went through there yesterday...

It's only a matter of time now before the Factualized Trust is recognized by All. We'll finally have a world where we are all billionaires and hang out with our friends from other planets. :smoking:
Am I being detained?

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Since there's discussion of Winston Shrout and the BOP website, I went ahead and double checked Randy and HATJ. Still in custody and scheduled for release in 2028 and 2021 respectively; no moves, no news either.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Sheila Corona and another idiot talk gibberish about COVID19, and other dither.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Another cackling moron weighs in.

Apparently there are two more installments but I don't want to spam the thread with too much headache inducing imbecilic drivel.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

By my count it's a total of 5 hours. Who will will be bold enough to make a summary?

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Does Sheila Corona explain how she and the virus are related? :P
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:16 am
Does Sheila Corona explain how she and the virus are related? :P
No and neither can she explain why everyone is avoiding her now when they've been doing so for years.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay they give away the plot 30 minutes in. The address was actually a coded message. Turns out the WHO declared COVID 19 to be a global pandemic so they could steal catastrophe bond funds because they're short on money because HATJ took away their access to funding in 2012 with her UCC filings.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Jeffrey wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:44 am
Okay they give away the plot 30 minutes in. The address was actually a coded message. Turns out the WHO declared COVID 19 to be a global pandemic so they could steal catastrophe bond funds because they're short on money because HATJ took away their access to funding in 2012 with her UCC filings.
Ah! Thanks for that. I don't have the patience to listen to the interminable videos produced by sovcits, conspiracy theorists, religious nutters, etc. I tried shipping around but it becomes like listening to a distant radio station on an old sorry wave set where you think it's an Egyptian-speaking station but the occasional recognizable word in a buzz of static isn't enough to tell you what they're talking about.

I hadn't encountered these fluffy fuckwits before but my impression is that they're (metaphorically) peeing themselves and enjoying the nice warm feeling while it lasts. Perhaps it's mutual grooming: someone starts a channel about fluffy fuckwittery and other fluffy fuckwits join and praise babble about love, the earth, frequencies, dimensions, etc. and they will stay if all understand that each must allow others to babble similar fluffy fuckwittery and praise their, er, insights in return. By self-selection a group forms whose members' babble reinforces each others' inappropriate sense of worth. Those who don't harmonize with the fluffy frequency leave to find other, more compatible fuckwits.

Anna von Strudel could learn from these: Anna only likes fawning praise and doesn't tolerate dissent from her canonical crap so her few followers are only the feeblest of intellects who are incapable of earning enough money to keep her in the grand style that her eminence as Liberator Of America, Guardian Of The States, the commander of popes, princes and presidents, clearly merits!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Minutes 30 to 90 of part 1:
1. The virus is alien.
2. Trump is contacting alien allies via the space force, that's why he isn't letting others into the virus briefings or consulting with actual doctors for that matter.
3. Trump said in code that the virus won't affect you if you don't believe in the virus.
4. Trump will soon declare martial law in order to arrest Schiff for trying to impeach him.
(The proof of martial law is hilarious. They claim the part of the speech where he says "we are marshaling the full power of the federal government", because marshal and martial sound the same then he really meant martial.)
5. The virus was sent by space aliens that have been oppressing humanity forever.

EastStander

Post by EastStander »

Resume18 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:51 am
Another cackling moron weighs in.

Apparently there are two more installments but I don't want to spam the thread with too much headache inducing imbecilic drivel.
In the years I have been following these and other idiots, nothing, but nothing, beats the analysis given by BZ of Trump’s speech, starting around 9:00. It is a stream of consciousness unintelligible mess of mumbo jumbo which defies any analysis or explanation. Sheila and Lisa sit there nodding their heads wisely as if they understood it. I dunno, maybe they really think they do understand it, but at moments when BZ pauses as if for encouragement from them, you can almost see the panic on their faces as they grapple with what on earth they can say in response. Eventually Sheila (because Lisa just sits there smiling all the time), comes out with equally moronic garbage, and on we go. These people must be mentally ill. I cannot conceive how anyone could possibly sit through this garbage for an hour.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

I just don't get it, I can listen to Anthony Williams for 20+ mins, Mike Parsons for 30+ mins, Ernie the Natural Man for 30+ mins, ect, no problem. Yet 5 min into Tutti-Fruit or her ilk rambling and I'm: "This shit to weird for me, I'm outta here guys..."

:think:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Frater I*I wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:27 pm
I just don't get it, I can listen to Anthony Williams for 20+ mins, Mike Parsons for 30+ mins, Ernie the Natural Man for 30+ mins, ect, no problem. Yet 5 min into Tutti-Fruit or her ilk rambling and I'm: "This shit to weird for me, I'm outta here guys..."

:think:
It’s like the people who jump into frozen water, you need to learn to enjoy the pain.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Those idiots put up three more videos. Jesus Christ are they nuts.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I’m tempted to do a highlight reel. BZ saying that the people who died of the virus did so by choice stood out to me. Sheila explaining that she is an alien on a spaceship did too.

arayder

Post by arayder »

EastStander wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:29 am
In the years I have been following these and other idiots, nothing, but nothing, beats the analysis given by BZ of Trump’s speech, starting around 9:00. It is a stream of consciousness unintelligible mess of mumbo jumbo which defies any analysis or explanation. Sheila and Lisa sit there nodding their heads wisely as if they understood it. I dunno, maybe they really think they do understand it, but at moments when BZ pauses as if for encouragement from them, you can almost see the panic on their faces as they grapple with what on earth they can say in response.. . .
Listening to the Youtube I am moved to ask, "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"

---------------------------
Coward Clock: It’s been 34 days since the Mexican justice system was informed of Gavin Seim’s practice of cop obstruction. Since that day cowardly Gavin has ceased his signature practice of harassing police officers.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”