SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Northland10

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 12:38 am
Well, if Nikki's out, makes perfect sense Heather will too, surely no cases or sentences are different. It's like recess, when the bell rings head on outside! :lol: If anybody sees a Sheila Corona video where she's pumped Heather is getting out imminently please post it :P
It is almost 2 weeks later and Heather has not been realeased. :waiting:

As for Nikki, whose full name I will not mention here since she does not need her name all over the internet, was indeed released early. However, her situation was a skosh different than HATJ's.

Originally pleading guilty to conspiracy import a controlled substance, she was sentenced to 4 years and change. In May, the government moved to reduce her sentence by 1/3 due to her cooperating with other prosecutions. The defense responded in agreement but asked that the sentenced be time served with no halfway house on account of her already accrued credit and participating in a drug rehab program fo 500 hours. This would result in immediate release and allow her to report to her Federal probation office to begin her supervised release. The judge agreed and she was promptly release.

So, of course Heather will be released, any day now.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

No change on the BOP site:

HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF
Register Number: 86748-007
Race: White
Sex: Female
Located at: Dublin FCI
Release Date: 09/13/2021

Terran posted more email between them...
Messages from Heather 5/5/19

HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF on 6/4/2019 8:20:42 PM wrote

got back from landscaping and found your unexpected gift! thank you! ...intuitive you must be, as today was commissary day, lol! 😃

gratitude and hugs and love and celebrations ❤️

-----Terran on 6/4/2019 8:06 PM wrote:

> I'm unclear from BZs comms with you and BOP, whether you will have transportation to family upon release. If you will need a ticket I will be able to assist shortly....

BZ, Bev and I have been smelling cigarette smoke in our houses. 😉

Last night my bedroom door was shut halfway. I never close it as I'm the only one ever here. Amigo? Tonight it sounded like a transistor radio was in my room, but ceased when I got near the room. Veils are thin... or I got a party here I haven't found yet!

❤️

RE: RE: gift received!
Jun 5, 2019 at 4:19 PM

from all the data received at this point, BOP pays for a flight to boston (which traditionally meant flight cost was/is charged for reimbursement to the us secretary of treasury and then pulled out of treasury direct deposit account HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF/HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF/ETC., lol)

thank you for thinking of that though...i appreciate it ...youssef did, too, and even wanted to fly to get me, however, the "timing" is fluid, and i would be in boston before he could even arrange to be in cali...surprises inbound/outbound now 😃

i appreciate and have appreciated all the assistance, in all its forms during this operation, from postcards, letters, emails, to gold passes, commissary, prayers, thoughts and beyond...it means and has meant more to me than any words can ever express.

my love to you, bev and her family...

cigarette smoke, hmmmmm...and naturally, you all thought of me! LOL!...maybe and maybe not 😉

hugs and love!
https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/

:smoking:
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I wonder if Heather kicked the habit in the slams?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

The government is selling the motorhome.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .263.0.pdf

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

To be honest I would be leery of buying this at a government auction. The nut job would think it was still his. Of course if the new owner were to buy and take it out of state.... far far away.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:17 am
The government is selling the motorhome.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .263.0.pdf
Oh no! I'll bet Sheila fantasized running away from it all in it with Randy. Of course Beaner fantasized about running away in it with Heather.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 11.41.26 AM.png
Not just getting out, but transportation paid by the magical TDA...definitely almost any day now :-D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:40 am
To be honest I would be leery of buying this at a government auction. The nut job would think it was still his. Of course if the new owner were to buy and take it out of state.... far far away.
I think the new owner will have plenty of time to personalise it so it isn't immediately recognisable to the first alleged owner.
Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

OMG! Foggy! Foggy! Buy it! Buy it! It'll be the Fogbobile! :thumbs: We can use it for BOTG events, pooteannys, meetups, it'll be swell! If we drive it into the parking lot of a Denny's, maybe we can even do Grand Jury true bills in it! Please, come on Foggy, put in a bid! Maybe Stern will even throw his Magnificent Birther Coin in to help! Please Foggy Please! :P

Why didn't the dealership get the motor home back? What happened to those poor guys? They had to eat a $500K loss? I mean, insurance probably covered it, but since it didn't leave the lot, seems like a shame they had to go through all this.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:52 pm
Why didn't the dealership get the motor home back? What happened to those poor guys? They had to eat a $500K loss? I mean, insurance probably covered it, but since it didn't leave the lot, seems like a shame they had to go through all this.
The reason they asked to sell it is because of the depreciating value. They had to request to sell it and not just hold it since the case is still on appeal. I assume that when appeal is affirmed, they will send the cash (and interest?) to whomever is entitled to it.
Edit: The government did say they expected the appeal to go on for a bit, so they decided they better liquidate the motor home now before it dropped further in value.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Orlylicious wrote:
OMG! Foggy! Foggy! Buy it! Buy it! It'll be the Fogbobile! :thumbs: We can use it for BOTG events, pooteannys, meetups, it'll be swell! If we drive it into the parking lot of a Denny's, maybe we can even do Grand Jury true bills in it! Please, come on Foggy, put in a bid! Maybe Stern will even throw his Magnificent Birther Coin in to help! Please Foggy Please! :P

The dealer didn't take the loss, USAA is. The paperwork was done and the motorhome legally Randy's property and still is, subject to forfeiture. When Bufddy Gregg got the wire transfer I think they hightailed it down to the BMV to get the documents STAT, because I'm pretty sure they knew that something was gonna go south on this and they'd prefer it go south when someone else was holding the bag and they had their sale all irreversibly booked. I became convinced of this when I read that USAA asked for the wire transfer to be reversed the day after it went through and the dealer said 'gee, we'd love to, but the title is already transferred and no backsies." The Ford dealer where he bought the truck managed to not have done all the paperwork yet and had no problem taking back that $90,000 truck, but they had a check that was going to bounce, and not a wire transfer that had already cleared.

Anyhow, USAA asked the dealer for the money back, the dealer said no and here we are. I don't know what the original sale price was, but it looks like the motorhome with literally no miles on it since purchase has lost about $40,000 in value while racking up $6,000 in storage fees, so far. Add on I'd guess 10% of whatever they sell it for as the commission and that little slip is going to cost USAA almost $100,000 before its made right.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I’m still struggling with how they transitioned from free love hippies to immigrant hating Trumpanzees.

Anyways, I’d suggest crowdfunding bounty hunters to track down Winston Shrout over an RV.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:29 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
OMG! Foggy! Foggy! Buy it! Buy it! It'll be the Fogbobile! :thumbs:
... it looks like the motorhome with literally no miles on it since purchase has lost about $40,000 in value while racking up $6,000 in storage fees, so far. Add on I'd guess 10% of whatever they sell it for as the commission and that little slip is going to cost USAA almost $100,000 before its made right.
I bid one shiny Amero and a year's free membership on Fogbow. I thought about throwing in my kukui nut lei that Mikedunford gaved me, but that's a precious sentimental keeper!
In other news, scientists have discovered that water is wet. Film at 11.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:40 am
To be honest I would be leery of buying this at a government auction. The nut job would think it was still his.
True, but government car auctions often have former owners a lot scarier than Randy Beane.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I guess Randy didn’t have the RV long enough to convert it to magically run on water like the earlier RV was supposed to be set up. :crybaby:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Resume18 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:10 am
Of course Beaner fantasized about running away in it with Heather.
Maybe reconsider that nickname for Randy.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Wow, thank you Gregg & all for the explanation. Makes me happier that Randy and Heather are in jail, they caused real damage with their fraud. USAA members pay for that and those are military. Amazing Sheila Corona and her friends support ripping off vets on D-Day.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Gregg wrote:
Anyhow, USAA asked the dealer for the money back, the dealer said no and here we are. I don't know what the original sale price was, but it looks like the motorhome with literally no miles on it since purchase has lost about $40,000 in value while racking up $6,000 in storage fees, so far. Add on I'd guess 10% of whatever they sell it for as the commission and that little slip is going to cost USAA almost $100,000 before its made right.
If HATJ and Randy drag out the appeal, maybe the government can recover some of that in interest.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 pm
Gregg wrote:
If HATJ and Randy drag out the appeal, maybe the government can recover some of that in interest.
Its not the government, all the eventual proceeds will go to USAA. There are some hearings and fights and motions and stuff between here and there, but eventually USAA will get whatever's left. And even if it gets the appraised value at sale, which I doubt in good times and if Trump wrecks the economy next week even less so, they're going to lose at least $100,000 on it.

And if the market for great big used motorhomes that burn 2 gallons a mile goes especially sideways, even more.

Of course, Heather and Randy are getting out any day now, so Randy's probably gonna get it back, and the TDA account will pay the fake money when he creates it with his signature. So its all good. :dance:

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Of course, Heather and Randy are getting out any day now, so Randy's probably gonna get it back, and the TDA account will pay the fake money when he creates it with his signature. So its all good. :dance:
Government's got that covered:
It is FURTHER ORDERED, that the Government may, in its sole discretion, reject any offer to purchase any item of property subject to this Order where it determines that the offer is being made by, or on behalf of, a person involved in the criminal activity alleged as the basis for forfeiture.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Will that apply to them after they're pardoned and then awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor by President Trump*?

*Scarily, if they can get a story on Fox News, they just might.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs »

Screen-Shot-2019-06-09-at-6.38.47-PM.jpg
Annnny day now....no really, promise.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

According to bop.gov her release date is still 09/13/2021.

Maybe she really is going nuts.
This bramble need not be traversed.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Adulation Deficit Syndrome. Has to be pretty bad about now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”