SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Sam the Centipede

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:24 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:14 pm
I wonder if any of the ladies, assuming there is even a quark size bit of truth in her report, asked Heather why she is in prison if her method was so perfect.
Because all is perfect and perfectly done, that's why.
She is BEing inside and DOing time.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:23 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:26 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:10 pm
I think the only reasonable interpretation of the situation is that Heather realizes the insanity defense is her only way out of jail but she also needs to save face with her followers to keep the donations coming in so she has to pretend the lawyer is acting independently against her.
I think she knows that any appeal will not succeed, but she feels she must keep up the front, and milk the last few bucks from the saps who still believe.
Her prison commissary account ain't gonna pay for itself.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Thu May 09, 2019 7:51 pm

If anyone is interested, the government filed their response to Tucci and Beane's appeal:

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... .08.19.pdf

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 09, 2019 9:14 pm

Thanks very much Jeffrey, it's a great read, it lays out the whole story of why Randy did this and how. Just saw the beginning, will have to read later but wanted to say thanks. Have Randy and HATJ's supporters read this yet? I hope Sheila does a YouTube and reads it :P

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Thu May 09, 2019 9:22 pm

There's no comments on the IUV yet. Morale is low and the document doesn't say anything scandalous.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri May 10, 2019 1:34 am

A few favs...
All That Is.JPG

She was like "Randy Who?"

HATJ.JPG

And the best -- Just because you're a SovCit doesn't automatically mean you're mentally ill and incompetent :P

Not Mentally Ill.JPG

Sheila Corona, White Courtesy Phone Please... Sheila Corona, we need a dramatic reading of this, please make it happen!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri May 10, 2019 1:40 am

Half of them or more are not aware that its just the governments response and think its the actual judgement in the case. Which it should be pretty close to, but the judge does have to agree with it in writing, first.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 am

https://i-uv.com/hatj-checking-in-5-13-19/

To: BZ Riger

Date: 5/13/2019 11:20:28 AM

Subject: Checking in

Check-in protocol with Youssef at a.m. and p.m. now…

allllll the work behind the scenes, including, and not limited to, the months of work in the records offices regarding the blanket pardons, the earlier-in-the-year notices by counselor about mass releases (time frame was unknown), etc., etc., etc….

everyone was “a buzz” this weekend after FOX NEWS reportedly announced via “ticker tape” that Federal Women Prisons begin mass release of non-violent offenders this week 🙂

…different attitudes/frequencies after this weekend’s “news report”

yes, i expect, accept, and appreciate all from ALL…lol, remember?…one of the primary choice points for the last 5+ years (all ways) was “to be or not to be”…the specific and particular choices that were made by each are evident now for ALL to see, injoy/enjoy, and celebrate (laugh about!).

love you all <3
Apparently NUTJ has too much time on her hands, working behind the scenes to do . . . something. Can anyone decipher this gibberish?

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 am

interesting she doesn't address her trying to get out. and nothing comes up on a search for her alleged ticker display.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 am

Whip wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 am
interesting she doesn't address her trying to get out. and nothing comes up on a search for her alleged ticker display.
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politi ... 14935.html

and

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2018 ... econd-step

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu May 16, 2019 11:03 am

she's talking about months ago? :confused:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Stir crazy(ier) mayhaps??????

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu May 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Whip wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:03 am
she's talking about months ago? :confused:
Apparently. Also, it seems as if this is geared more to drug offenses rather than plain outright fraud. Perhaps the be-ers and do-ers think it applies because she's part of a conspiracy to commit fraud.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:17 pm

More nutitude.

https://i-uv.com/hatj-incoming-love-exchange/
# HATJ: iNCOMING! Love exchange

recent email exchange from Heather to me and You… : -)

To:HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF (86748007)

Date: 5/17/2019 7:51 PM

Subject: iNCOMING! Love exchange of value

Hi Beautiful,

incoming love in bits and bytes. status update-

the regs at your hotel… when you are sprung they make all travel arrangements on their dime, you get cashed out with your value that you have on their books and take it and your papers/docs with you. Bambino(a)s meet you on the other coast.

Date: 5/18/2019 9:51:21 AM

Subject: RE: iNCOMING! Love exchange of value

lol…it has “arrivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved!” 🙂

perfect…i am already there, and have been there for a while now, as every one has had the opportunity to do expansion at the pace (including not at all) that they felt to do…my body is just now catching up…and as the indiginous elders so helpfully pointed out, “never look back”…of course that was after a day of them watching me giving myself whiplash from, yes, “looking back”, to see if i had actually moved! lol! That feeeeeeeeeeeeels forever ago! 😉

We have allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll “come so far” (and to find we never actually left where we always all ways “have been”, lol!)

Love you!
Love all!

Date: 5/18/2019 7:51:18 PM

Subject: 5-18-19 “noonish” check-in

“noonish” check-in … lol!

ALL IS NOW STABLE “HERE” AND EVERY “WHERE”…you all and each have my heartfelt gratitude, love, and heartitude, always, all ways…you all are amazing!

starting tomorrow…i will make a.m. and p.m. checks with Youssef, until i am out of here…hugs, love, smiles, celebrations, and more…..beyond more!
Now, do these people actually imagine she's getting out, or are they (BZ, NUTJ) just larping the few remaining marks?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun May 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Subject: Checking in

Check-in protocol with Youssef at a.m. and p.m. now

"noonish” check-in … lol

starting tomorrow…i will make a.m. and p.m. checks with Youssef, until i am out of here...
Yes, Heather, make sure you check in at least twice a day with at least two different people! You're so super-ultra-important that you could mysteriously disappear at any time! :yankyank:
the regs at your hotel… when you are sprung they make all travel arrangements on their dime, you get cashed out with your value that you have on their books and take it and your papers/docs with you. Bambino(a)s meet you on the other coast.
...and keep believing that you're going to get a bunch of money someday!

I realize this is B.S. Riger talking to Heather, but still, it's pretty clear Heather clings to her favorite fantasies.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 19, 2019 5:52 pm

isn't Youssef the husband she was estranged from?

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sun May 19, 2019 7:19 pm

Husband with caveats.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun May 19, 2019 8:55 pm

You can send email from prison? Never thought about it. They must keep records of who inmates communicate with; do they screen each email too? Is Sheila Corona emailing with her? It's so crazy!

Anybody here emailing with either of them? :lol:

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am

They really, really think she's getting out.

https://i-uv.com/hatj-incoming-love-exc ... ent-324638
10 Comments to “ # HATJ: iNCOMING! Love exchange ”
Tallison says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 7:55 am
Wowza! Excitement! What a long strange trip its been!

Janna S Barnard says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 1:17 am
I have to meet you Heather!! #2ndonmybucketlist
Love you

David McTavish says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 10:05 am
Much Love and Grrrrreat Respect to all!!

Rebecca Hillegeist says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 12:43 pm
❤️

Aidan says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 4:05 pm
Any News more on a possible release yet for both of them?

Mary says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 5:53 pm
Mary,
Hey Heather, Happy to hear you are doing well. Much love from all of us.

Larry says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 7:23 pm
YA, HUGS + LOVE ya ALL….. Untill tomorrow……………

Graham Hayward says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 9:47 pm
I can never decipher her writing, lol. I understand she’s leaving prison, that’s great, the rest is up for grabs.

Judy Gilmore says :REPLY
May 19, 2019 at 10:50 pm
I feel joy!!! This is great news! Blessings & Light in the journey unfolding!!! Beautiful!

Rainah says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 8:36 am
WOW! Great News at last! So Happy for you! Peace be with you.. I know it is! I was just thinking about you this morning and check the news here and lo and behold.. The Time Has come! Blessings of Love and Light!

I AM the Presence filling my world w/Perfection this day!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon May 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Resume18 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am
They really, really think she's getting out.
They sure do, even though the OP says nothing of the sort, and doesn't even hint at it. Man, these are some gullible people.

This bramble need not be traversed.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon May 20, 2019 3:11 pm

…i am already there, and have been there for a while now, as every one has had the opportunity to do expansion at the pace (including not at all) that they felt to do…my body is just now catching up…and as the indiginous elders so helpfully pointed out, “never look back”…of course that was after a day of them watching me giving myself whiplash from, yes, “looking back”, to see if i had actually moved! lol! That feeeeeeeeeeeeels forever ago! 😉
Yep, she's moved. From Tennessee all the way to California!

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Terran Cognito is doing his part as always. Should you want to help out with Heather's airfare (once she's released), you can do so through him....
We are still in a holding pattern with Heather's release. She continues the daily check-ins but there is not much news to report until it happens. How long that takes is anyone's guess. Government bureaucracies in my experience, have a minimum 2 week lead time, sometimes longer.

We won't know the cost of the airfare until we know its a done deal and she is released. We're winging it for now. Fortunately she is near a mass transit line that can take her to the airport. :lol: BZ is inquiring with her friends there about possibly picking her up. Either way I think we have ground transportation covered but not the airfare. I'll research worst-case airfares tonight.
https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2019 ... rU_0rYYC_0

Send money!

Am I being detained?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 21, 2019 3:56 pm

I personally insist on flying first class if I fly commercial, just my thing. And this is more expensive, sometimes a lot more expensive than flying with the peasants. But if you're so flat busted you're begging for donations, might I suggest you take a bus instead?

Sure it takes longer, and I'm not sure if you get free snacks and adult beverages, but its a lot cheaper, which I'd think would be a priority when you don't have any money! Am I wrong in thinking that when you get released the BOP gives you a bus ticket home? Is that only in movies?

Personally, I think she should use the private jet she took to the big summit in Antarctica. Or hitch hike.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Maybe she can call the sex bus out of retirement.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue May 21, 2019 4:31 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm
Terran Cognito is doing his part as always. Should you want to help out with Heather's airfare (once she's released), you can do so through him....
:snippity: :snippity:
Send money!
I'll consider sending money just as soon as the RV happens.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”