SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3326

Post by woodworker » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Okay, I have changed my opinion on HATJ. I previously thought there was an element of con in her, but after reading the sentencing transcript, I truly believe that someone hit her with the crazy stick 40 times, and then came back for another 41.

I would pay someone to chart out all of the claims and the various relationships and "facts" supporting her claims, but it would mental abuse to the person hired.

And as we are not the deli food thread, another thing I miss about LA is Zankou Chicken and their garlic paste. I would ask Stern to send me a care package, but I no longer trust him on food matters. I will have to call on Geritol.


Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3327

Post by woodworker » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:52 pm

The US slavery (prison) system is the largest on the planet, second only to Russia. And she passed the bar. Didn't they any questions that required logical thinking?


Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7621
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3328

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:07 am

The transcript is spellbinding, I rarely read that kind of stuff, wow. No wonder Sheila could never explain what the hell they were talking about. Guess we have to give her credit for BEing and DOing until the very end.

I feel terrible for the husband and kids, hope the Bureau of Prisons can accept the judge's recommendation for Boston.

There are way too many crazy quotes but for a Federal sentencing hearing this seemed really not so good for her (but great for somebody's signature):

Fraud.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



boots
Posts: 2846
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3329

Post by boots » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:03 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:07 am
The transcript is spellbinding, I rarely read that kind of stuff, wow. No wonder Sheila could never explain what the hell they were talking about. Guess we have to give her credit for BEing and DOing until the very end.

I feel terrible for the husband and kids, hope the Bureau of Prisons can accept the judge's recommendation for Boston.

There are way too many crazy quotes but for a Federal sentencing hearing this seemed really not so good for her (but great for somebody's signature):


Fraud.JPG
This will play well to the hordes of fake law victim-narcissists on Facebook. Maybe she believes her own b.s. after all.



User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 26443
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3330

Post by Foggy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:37 am

woodworker wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:52 pm
And she passed the bar. Didn't they any questions that required logical thinking?
I know two ladies right here in Rawly who passed the bar and are licensed attorneys shipping clerks. Neither one of them is even remotely capable of formulating a coherent paragraph in the English language.

I am living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination. :blink:


"When my fist clenches, crack it open,
before I use it and lose my cool,
and when I smile, tell me some bad news,
before I laugh, and act like a fool."
- The Who

Jeffrey
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3331

Post by Jeffrey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:44 am

In reference to the speculation about marital status earlier. Youssef claims he’s her current husband and also that he’s a single father? Interestingly he contradicts Heather on what city they met in. And now I’m wondering where the house in Morocco came from. If they met in Italy then moved to Washington State, where does Morocco come from? He’s broke and she couldn’t have been earning that much as prosecutor to buy a house in Morocco. We need to get the Washington case files. I’m guessing the antique store was purchased with loan co signed by the Tuccis. When the store goes under all hell breaks loose.



User avatar
Gregg
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
Occupation: We build cars

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3332

Post by Gregg » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm

The story of the rented house in Morocco and other details are in the Quatloos thread. The QEG commune was not the same house, and there were some warnings as it started up that Heather did not have a place for everyone to stay with her. They started out as two distinct but closely related groups over there, I forget the details but the QEG group was mostly Hopegirl and her father's thing.


Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3333

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:44 am
In reference to the speculation about marital status earlier. Youssef claims he’s her current husband and also that he’s a single father?
The PSR confirms their marriage in 2003, but doesn't mention an official divorce. So it's possible they're just separated. And since Heather does not contribute anything to the children's upbringing, "single father" is certainly accurate. This would also fit in with Youssef's inexplicable support of Heather's activities. Perhaps they lived apart not for the usual reasons (Heather being selfish and insane), but in a mutual belief that Heather needed to do her oh-so-important work.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10368
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3334

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Two competing scammers, Hopegirl latched on to HAT and her collection of deludites and basically lived off of them for about a year or so, until they ran out of probably local tolerance, and money, which his the more likely reason, since by all reports they were pretty lousy neighbors, and all drifted home. Never did hear what happened to Hopegirl, she got real boring after Casa QEG fell apart, I'm sure she's still scamming somewhere since it seems to run in the family.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Gregg
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
Occupation: We build cars

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3335

Post by Gregg » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:19 pm

I think I might clarify that Quatloos has at least two threads about the OPPT/IUV/Heather Show.

The current thread starts at about the time of Randy's arrest http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 40#p267240

That was I think split off from the very first IUV thread that started back in 2013. http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... cci+Jarraf

Also, a good little primer on the Morocco storyline from one of the participants is here.
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2014/11 ... -veil-fro/


Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Jeffrey
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3336

Post by Jeffrey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:12 pm

This is arguably a low blow but hopefully Bill reads this:
This woman has -- she shops at Goodwill when she needs to buy clothes.
Bill she doesn't shop at Goodwill out of the goodness of her heart, she shops there because she's broke and has been unemployed for over a decade. She hasn't starved to death because her sister lets her use her costco card.

And just to correct my previous post. It looks like Heather did correctly remember that she met Youssef in Florence. The Quatloos thread has a lot of history but the house there is still a mystery AFAIK. Youssef was born in Morocco but lived in Italy then moved to Washington with Heather so when they purchase a home in Morocco and why and with what funds is never explained. Nor is there an explanation as to why Heather moves to Morocco and leaves Youssef to raise the kids alone. There's still the 2 year gap between the meltdown of the Morocco commune and Heather resurfacing in Texas that has no explanation. Did she get evicted from Morocco?



User avatar
Gregg
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
Occupation: We build cars

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3337

Post by Gregg » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:17 pm

They rented a house in Morocco, they never owned one. When the QEG crowd decamped Heather and family moved into the place that the QEG had been using as their common house (the people actually slept in apartments but they had a clubhouse like place where they had "happenings").


Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

User avatar
P.K.
Posts: 770
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 am
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Occupation: Actor. Legal Secretary. Cat Servant.
Contact:

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3338

Post by P.K. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:52 pm

woodworker wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 pm
Okay, I have changed my opinion on HATJ. I previously thought there was an element of con in her, but after reading the sentencing transcript, I truly believe that someone hit her with the crazy stick 40 times, and then came back for another 41.

I would pay someone to chart out all of the claims and the various relationships and "facts" supporting her claims, but it would mental abuse to the person hired.

And as we are not the deli food thread, another thing I miss about LA is Zankou Chicken and their garlic paste. I would ask Stern to send me a care package, but I no longer trust him on food matters. I will have to call on Geritol.
Off Topic
Here's a copycat recipe for Zankou's garlic sauce. I haven't tried it myself but it reads right. https://www.chowhound.com/post/zankou-g ... oard-60530


IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3339

Post by woodworker » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:00 pm

P.K. wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:52 pm
woodworker wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 pm
Okay, I have changed my opinion on HATJ. I previously thought there was an element of con in her, but after reading the sentencing transcript, I truly believe that someone hit her with the crazy stick 40 times, and then came back for another 41.

I would pay someone to chart out all of the claims and the various relationships and "facts" supporting her claims, but it would mental abuse to the person hired.

And as we are not the deli food thread, another thing I miss about LA is Zankou Chicken and their garlic paste. I would ask Stern to send me a care package, but I no longer trust him on food matters. I will have to call on Geritol.
Off Topic
Here's a copycat recipe for Zankou's garlic sauce. I haven't tried it myself but it reads right. https://www.chowhound.com/post/zankou-g ... oard-60530
I will try, many many thanks.


Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Hercule Parrot
Posts: 693
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3340

Post by Hercule Parrot » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:32 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:19 pm
The phenomenon of men who will crawl over broken glass for utterly deranged women is utterly baffling.
I always suspected something similar was behind the old white guys' obsessions with Palin and Bachman (and even some of Orly's followers), especially those where were previously Hillary fans.
I'll just mention Elizabeth Holmes here....
viewtopic.php?p=999145#p999145



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3341

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:49 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:32 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:19 pm
The phenomenon of men who will crawl over broken glass for utterly deranged women is utterly baffling.
I always suspected something similar was behind the old white guys' obsessions with Palin and Bachman (and even some of Orly's followers), especially those where were previously Hillary fans.
I'll just mention Elizabeth Holmes here....
viewtopic.php?p=999145#p999145
True, she did have a certain hold on those old guys populating her board. And she may be a sociopath. She certainly was an accomplished predator.

However, she is slightly different from the crazy types I spoke of. Heather, Cindy Currier and the rest are all batshit crazy in a way that is fairly obvious to the average citizen. And they don't have enough smarts to offset that crazy first impression.

OTOH, Holmes was fairly sharp (she got into Stanford, which is not trivial) and had some intellectual firepower. It's just that she got bent to crime very early on in the history of her company.

I can't imagine any of our favorite loons being able to pull off anything on the scale of what Holmes did. I'm reasonably sharp myself and spent decades in tech investing, but I don't think I could pull off something as sophisticated as what Holmes did, even if my conscience allowed me to contemplate doing so.



boots
Posts: 2846
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3342

Post by boots » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:21 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:10 pm


True, she did have a certain hold on those old guys populating her board. And she may be a sociopath. She certainly was an accomplished predator.

However, she is slightly different from the crazy types I spoke of. Heather, Cindy Currier and the rest are all batshit crazy in a way that is fairly obvious to the average citizen. And they don't have enough smarts to offset that crazy first impression.

OTOH, Holmes was fairly sharp (she got into Stanford, which is not trivial) and had some intellectual firepower. It's just that she got bent to crime very early on in the history of her company.

I can't imagine any of our favorite loons being able to pull off anything on the scale of what Holmes did. I'm reasonably sharp myself and spent decades in tech investing, but I don't think I could pull off something as sophisticated as what Holmes did, even if my conscience allowed me to contemplate doing so.
I agree - she's a different type altogether, in that she had some intelligence and real accomplishment. She was selling a product/service that didn't work, or at least didn't work the way she said it did.

That's different from a batshit loser selling fairy dust from the trunk of their 1980 K-car



LtDansLegs
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3343

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:09 pm

HATJ has been awfully quiet, I'd assumed because byebyeGoldPass/on her way to classification and eventual incarceration, but her longsuffering attorney has confirmed as much in his Motion to Withdraw

Image

It's going to be a long, quiet few years....but I'm sure someone new will pop up to amuse us, they always do.

And of course nothing re: Randy, he's faded to obscurity as fast as we assumed.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3344

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:45 pm

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... 9-HATJ.pdf

I got this from Quatloos.

On August 24, Heather-Anne posted her LIMITED DUE ACCEPTANCE OF DOC 239 (Doc 239 is the sentencing transcript, included with the rest of HATJ's brilliance.)



User avatar
NotaPerson
Posts: 3050
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3345

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:30 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:45 pm
https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... 9-HATJ.pdf

I got this from Quatloos.

On August 24, Heather-Anne posted her LIMITED DUE ACCEPTANCE OF DOC 239 (Doc 239 is the sentencing transcript, included with the rest of HATJ's brilliance.)
The highlight for me...
said body.JPG

:smoking:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Am I being detained?

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 10368
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3346

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Mostly it seems to be just her filing a transcript, AGAIN.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7621
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3347

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:26 am

Lloyd is OUT but don't worry, seemingly non-attorney Lisa Shannon has this totally under control.

Lloyd.JPG

Lisa.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 5964
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3348

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:04 am

:confused: :confused: I don't get it — why is HATJ so keen on filing the transcript? Isn't the official transcript already part of the docket, so it's already filed??

Or does re-filing it per HATJ confer upon it some special magick?

And what does she think is in it which might in any way ameliorate her position? What sort of Get Out Of Prison Free card does she imagine to be hidden in there?



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3349

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:35 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:26 am
Lloyd is OUT but don't worry, seemingly non-attorney Lisa Shannon has this totally under control.
Lisa Shannon is definitely not an attorney. She's one of Heather's idiot fellow travelers who has used Heather's advice in the past. She and Bill Ferguson have been submitting Heather's dumb paperwork.

Here's Lisa Shannon back in 2013:
To stop collection action

I began sending Courtesy Notices to Palais Royal on April 2, 2013 and officers of affiliated companies I found through Corporate Wiki,(Comenity Bank, ADS Alliance Data Systems, Inc.).

Sending Courtesy Notices is one thing. The followup, in a “time”ly manner, if further demand comes from the Respondent, IS VERY important in my opinion. The flow of energy in responding as quickly as possible – with love – amplifies. I have been sending Courtesy Notices out since March 2013 and I AM NOW beginning to get results.

https://i-uv.com/freedom-story-lisa-shannon/
"Courtesy notices" were Heather's remedy at the time.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#3350

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:35 am

I thought Heather Ann was not supposed to file anything unless it was through her counsel.



Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”