SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Orlylicious

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Did anyone notice that in Heather's list of thank yous, she completely ignored Sheila Corona. That woman had a nervous breakdown over this, those videos were like The Blair Witch Project. Now she's ignored. :( She's still posting a bit about Heather but she's focused on energy shifts ATM.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm
Did anyone notice that in Heather's list of thank yous, she completely ignored Sheila Corona.
I did notice that. But I thought maybe HATJ was just thanking the people who helped her with accommodations in Tennessee, rather than every person out there who showed support.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Did anyone notice that in Heather's list of thank yous, she completely ignored Sheila Corona. That woman had a nervous breakdown over this, those videos were like The Blair Witch Project. Now she's ignored. :( She's still posting a bit about Heather but she's focused on energy shifts ATM.
Sheila wasn't there to support Heather, she was there for that other guy...what was his name again? :confused:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Sheila wasn't there to support Heather, she was there for that other guy...what was his name again? :confused:
Rude, very rude, but OH SO TRUE!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: The rest will soon be forgotten and tossed aside as well.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Parts 3 & 4:

--- --- --- BEGING MESSAGE PT3 --- --- ---

On Apr 21, 2018, at 7:58 AM, Lisa Shannon wrote:

Good Morning Francis,

I just now received an email notification from JailATM from Heather (04-21-18 @ 9:24 am cst) and it is an email (below) sent/datestamped April 16, 2018 and is Part 3 of FOR FRANCIS AND USM SANCHEZ.

To: Lisa Shannon
Subject: FOR FRANCIS LLOYD AND USM SANCHEZ - PT 3
Date: 4/16/2018 8:08:41 PM
TO: FRANCKS LLOYD, ESQ
TO: USM SANCHEZ

RE:... PT 3

Nurse Clement pointedly asked me questions regarding the S. C. prison incident. I stated I read the FOX NEWS article this morning that reported the incident, without details, except one... that SLED had been sent in.

Nurse Clement then began relating posible details of that violence, riots, etc, and using them in comments and scenarios here. One specific comment she made, was that inmates could gang up and be violent to a pod officer. I promptly replied to that specific scenario, that if I was present during such a scenario, I would get between the pod officer and the inmates to protect the pod officer until additional help came for the officer, and all facts, video, etc. , could be gathered. There is no just cause, in my years of experience and expertise, for any violence.... ever. I again asked her to just drop off the purported refusal form.

She then handed me a printed form. I asked her if we could make a copy of my actual issued refusal. She had no copier, and printed two copies of the exact same form for us to issue. I read the purported "refusal form". I asked her if this is the "refusal form" they give all inmates. She confirmed it was. I pointed out specific language, i. e. title, content, etc. that specifically and expressly stated it was a "Release of Liability" form, see Email -"PT 4", restated and incorporated by reference here, as if set forth in full, specifically and particularly Section I., for actual original verbiage presented to me. I asked her if there was an actual "Refusal Form", and she indicated this is the only form they gave her to have issued in the event there was a refusal of a MH visit/eval.

I then proceeded to create an appropriate, lawful, and legal refusal of offered Mental Health services, see Email- "PT 4", restated, specifically and particularly Sction II. , for actual verbiage of "REFUSAL, FOR DUE CAUSE", duly issue by me in duplicate.

i gave Nurse Clement one of the original duplicates I issued, shook her hand, thanked her, and returned to central desk.

I believed there may be a mistake on said duplication of the REFUSAL, FOR DUE CAUSE... Nurse Clement heard my comment and request to Officer Warren to return and fix it, and she came out, without prompting, to the central desk with her duplicate I had issued. After final review, all was found to be in order.

FINAL SUMMATION:

I never requested to see Mental Health.

I never consented to see Mental Health.

i expressly stated that I DID NOT AND DO NOT give consent to having a Mental Health Evaluation/Visit.

That due tothe fact no RDWDF employee was capable owilling to identify who put me on the list to see Mental Health, nor the basis forputting me on such list, that id employees could submit all future requests, with identifications of requester, and basis for requesting me to have a Mental Health visit/evalation, with Francis Lloyd and USM Sanchez, for our review, consideration, and my final informed decision to be made of whether to permit such visit/evaluation or not.

See PT 4.

In Gratitude,

Lisa Shannon
--- --- --- END OF PT 3 --- --- ---

NOTE: Part 4a. and 4b. seem to be missing inquiring with Heather about that....

--- --- --- BEGIN PT 4 --- --- ---

To: William Ferguson
Subject: TO: FRANCIS LLOYD AND USM SANCHEZ - PT 4
Date: 4/20/2018 9:26:45 AM
TO: FRANCJS LLOYD
TO: USM SANCHEZ

RE: REPEAT ATTEMPT FOR FORCED MENTAL HEALTH VISIT/EVALUATION, "MH" - PT 4

I repeated again that I did not request or consent to a Mental Health Visit/Evaluation. I again notified her to just drop the purported "refusal form" I was told HAD to be signed off at B-POD when it finally printed. She promptly handed me two forms, both identical, see the verbiage in PT 4.a. I reviewed the proffered form, and was shocked. I asked her if they give this form to all the inmates, and tell the inmates that it is a refusal form. She stated that is what she has been given to give inmates that wish to refuse services. I told her I did not know the facility's attorney, but that I recognize the form she gave me to be a release of liability form...an immunity form... a hold-harmless declaration... NOT A REFUSAL. I showed her the specific and particular verbiage. Nurse Clement said that is all they gave her.

I took both identical copies, crossed/scribbled out non-applicable and inappropriate language, inserted applicable and appropriate language to create a lawful and legal refusal form. I signed both of the identical REFUSAL forms I created, without prejudice. Nurse Clement also signed both identical forms. I reviewed the finished documents one more time. I presented her with one, for her records, and I left the office with the other.

See PT 4. a. for release of liability form proffered
See PT 4. b. for REFUSAL form actually delivered

----------

Bill, please also copy to BZ since I apparently cannot get emails directly to her <3 p="">

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Heather is going to learn some life lessons in the near future. Like the simple things. Like being locked up means there are a lot of things they can do to her without her consent.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Nurse Clement then began relating posible details of that violence, riots, etc, and using them in comments and scenarios here. One specific comment she made, was that inmates could gang up and be violent to a pod officer. I promptly replied to that specific scenario, that if I was present during such a scenario, I would get between the pod officer and the inmates to protect the pod officer
Wow, talk about missing the point. The nurse was clearly giving the remedial Why Rules Exist lecture, which sailed completely over Heather's head. And I wonder how the rest of the population feels about Heather's willingness to defend the guards in any potential disturbance.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:16 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:34 pm
Nurse Clement then began relating posible details of that violence, riots, etc, and using them in comments and scenarios here. One specific comment she made, was that inmates could gang up and be violent to a pod officer. I promptly replied to that specific scenario, that if I was present during such a scenario, I would get between the pod officer and the inmates to protect the pod officer
Wow, talk about missing the point. The nurse was clearly giving the remedial Why Rules Exist lecture, which sailed completely over Heather's head. And I wonder how the rest of the population feels about Heather's willingness to defend the guards in any potential disturbance.
Heather doing a selfless act that puts herself in obvious physical danger? In her dreams she is probably a paragon of noble self-sacrifice, a saint and a martyr, but I am sure anybody not under her spell - guard or inmate - sees the slimiest of uncaring weasels.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:22 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
If she's talking like that around other inmates, she's putting a target on her back that won't go away when she's eventually transferred. More life lessons.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:19 pm

From all her caterwauling about not being provided a mental health refusal form in the proper format, it's clear prison hasn't changed Heather a bit. My guess is that they give her some other goony bird for a cellmate, and let them babble crazy at each other instead of everyone else.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
I think someone laced her jail weed with pcp

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:31 am

You think the jelly beans and glitter that fill Heather's skull cannot generate crazy visions of her alternate reality with extra chemical assistance?

Psychoactive drugs completed their work on Heather many years ago. She is lost to our reality.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:46 am

I took both identical copies, crossed/scribbled out non-applicable and inappropriate language, inserted applicable and appropriate language to create a lawful and legal refusal form.
In effect, complying with the evaluation. She has, it seems a delusional disorder and this 'modified' form is an example of how it is expressed. She works on the form to create 'appropriate lawful and legal' oblivious to the fact that it is symptomatic of her behavioural disorder which tells her that her version of anything is the true and proper way things are. It is very difficult, I imagine, for anyone with a delusional system not to manifest it because it seems to them to be 'normal' behaviour. This consistency may show that she has genuine distorted perception of reality and did not make up the whole pseudo-legal batshit filings as part of her fraud.

As part of a pre-sentence psych-evaluation, the form as modified is valid evidence of a mental disorder, unless she is so cunning that she spotted what was needed to maintain the crazy woman persona.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:45 am

allegedly

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 am

Bill Ferguson: "4/28/18: Finally got the missing refusal from previously idenitified as 4a/b. Its at the bottom of this post."

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:12 am

:fingerwag: no, no, Heather, you know it's not valid without a red thumbprint and a sloping signature! And how is the sheriff supposed to know that it applies to him, the mightiest authority in the land, if :doh: Heather hasn't indicated that notice to agent is also notice to principal? Next she'll be forgetting the eye of newt and toe of frog!

I wonder what magic sovcits think is conferred by writing "without prejudice" on everything?

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:33 am

For anyone that's been missing Heather and that idiotic laugh of BZ.....

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:51 am

ssmith wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:33 am

I wonder when she, and her frosted flake followers will realize Heather ain't getting out of jail unless it's a transfer to a mental health facility? To tell the truth, the whole crew could use a thorough psych eval, right down to cackling BZ and crying Sheila.

Oh, and Randy is well and truly $#@&ed and forgotten.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:03 am

Resume18 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:51 am
ssmith wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:33 am

I wonder when she, and her frosted flake followers will realize Heather ain't getting out of jail unless it's a transfer to a mental health facility? To tell the truth, the whole crew could use a thorough psych eval, right down to cackling BZ and crying Sheila.

Oh, and Randy is well and truly $#@&ed and forgotten.
And it's only been how long???? :point: it'll just take a while longer with HAT, but it will happen.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:13 am

I'm shocked i tell you. They're treating Heather like she's some kind of criminal or something!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:36 am

Knox County Sheriffs Office? She's not even in a federal pen yet?

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:13 am
I'm shocked i tell you. They're treating Heather like she's some kind of criminal or something!
They run that place like a prison!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:57 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:36 am
She is not sentenced yet so she is still in detention, not a prisoner.

I did not realize that any old prisoner, or even some yokel, could take a waiver of liability form and turn it into a refusal of medical evaluation form, and that makes it some sort of official form.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:14 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:36 am
no. she's trying to avoid by pulling the crazy game

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:57 pm

I did not realize that any old prisoner, or even some yokel, could take a waiver of liability form and turn it into a refusal of medical evaluation form, and that makes it some sort of official form.
The delusion is strong!.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”