SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by P.K. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
AndrewDelRey wrote:Just a little update: I found out that my sister withdrew exactly $3,000 from the accounts and turned it into cash by depositing it into her US Bank account. I also found out that my mom and my sister are getting calls from the bank's fraud department. I'm just going to grab popcorn and watch this crash and burn :twisted:
What do your Mom and sister say about the calls they're getting? Do they think the calls are a joke? Do they intend to respond? Do they realize your sister did something both stupid and criminal?
I'm wondering why Mom is getting calls and not just Sister L. Is Sister L a minor? Is Mom connected to Sister L's accounts?

Whatever the case, Mom and Sister L should not ignore these calls.

IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:06 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
AndrewDelRey wrote:I found out that my sister withdrew exactly $3,000 from the accounts and turned it into cash by depositing it into her USBank account.
When i was a victim of check fraud with USBank, they weren't too interested in going after the perpetrator (a meth head in my apartment building). So if $3,000 is the grand total, your family might be able to raise that money to settle up, and mitigate the outcomes.
The largest difference here being that the accountholder IS the perpetrator/fraudster.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:20 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
AndrewDelRey wrote:I found out that my sister withdrew exactly $3,000 from the accounts and turned it into cash by depositing it into her USBank account.
When i was a victim of check fraud with USBank, they weren't too interested in going after the perpetrator (a meth head in my apartment building). So if $3,000 is the grand total, your family might be able to raise that money to settle up, and mitigate the outcomes.
The largest difference here being that the accountholder IS the perpetrator/fraudster.
And, US Bank is the victim. They never got the money from the Bureau of Public Debt, yet they released funds from that deposit to her and allowed her to withdraw cash. So, US Bank is out $3,000 of THEIR money.

They don't get too upset when it is YOUR money that is ripped off. Banks aren't always very helpful.

Years ago, the super at my apartment building got ripped off by a car repair shop. He wrote a check for $50 (this was in 1972, when you could actually get something done to you car for that amount). Someone at the shop added a 1 in front of the 50 in the number portion of the check. However, he wasn't able to change the text portion, where it said "Fifty and 00/100 Dollars". The low-life even used a different color ink.

The bank paid $150. When my super asked the bank, they claimed it was not their problem and he should return to the auto shop. The auto shop, at first denied everything, but he was able to prove that the bank had credited their account with $150, instead of $50. Then, they wanted to give it to him as a shop credit, to go toward his next repair.

I was always taught that the text portion of the check is the binding part, not the numerical part. I think that, at best, the bank paid an improperly drawn check. At worst, they paid the wrong amount.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:12 pm

noblepa wrote: And, US Bank is the victim. They never got the money from the Bureau of Public Debt, yet they released funds from that deposit to her and allowed her to withdraw cash. So, US Bank is out $3,000 of THEIR money.
Yeah, not much investigation required when the depositor/bad check/accountholder all have the same name and identifying info...

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:03 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:The natives are getting restless:

http://i-uv.com/bzs-reply-to-you-mentio ... from-anna/

BZ changes the subject from "where's the free money you promised us" to mystical woo in barely two sentences, with time left over to insult the questioner.

I have to admit, I'm kind of impressed. BZ may be smarter than I thought.
Positioning for leader guru role if HATF goes to jail?

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 pm

That one post contains at least an equivalent amount of gibberish to the typical Anna Von Strudel/ HATJ/Druanna Johnston arglebargle. This BZ fellow shows great promise of being the next completely full of shit lunatic to pollute the inner webs.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Over at Quatloos, they have found a website they attribute to Heather. http://unidynomics.info/

My brain hurts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evlrs5Bi_6E

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:[BZ Riger]
Positioning for leader guru role if HATF goes to jail?
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Over at Quatloos, they have found a website they attribute to Heather. http://unidynomics.info/

My brain hurts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evlrs5Bi_6E
To address both of the above:

I-uv.com, which I always thought was Heather's website, recently said:
Heather said she is preparing a public statement. This will be a written and a video of her giving the same statement. She will post them on her website.
Once they are released, I will re-post on the I UV.
"Her website" links to the aforementioned unidynomics. Which reveals that i-uv may be something other than Heather's own page.

Also, BZ has been pushing a lot of woo links the last couple days - 9/11 Truth, HAARP, ancient pyramid coverups, plus the usual New Age drivel. Perhaps this is to deflect from Anna, who is loudly calling out BZ and HATJ for their failure to deliver the free money, a sentiment apparently shared by many.

But it all seems seems a little off-topic for HATJ. So, yeah, could be a bit of a power struggle going on.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:49 pm

noblepa wrote:
LtDansLegs wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
And, US Bank is the victim. They never got the money from the Bureau of Public Debt, yet they released funds from that deposit to her and allowed her to withdraw cash. So, US Bank is out $3,000 of THEIR money.

They don't get too upset when it is YOUR money that is ripped off. Banks aren't always very helpful.

Years ago, the super at my apartment building got ripped off by a car repair shop. He wrote a check for $50 (this was in 1972, when you could actually get something done to you car for that amount). Someone at the shop added a 1 in front of the 50 in the number portion of the check. However, he wasn't able to change the text portion, where it said "Fifty and 00/100 Dollars". The low-life even used a different color ink.

The bank paid $150. When my super asked the bank, they claimed it was not their problem and he should return to the auto shop. The auto shop, at first denied everything, but he was able to prove that the bank had credited their account with $150, instead of $50. Then, they wanted to give it to him as a shop credit, to go toward his next repair.

I was always taught that the text portion of the check is the binding part, not the numerical part. I think that, at best, the bank paid an improperly drawn check. At worst, they paid the wrong amount.
About 20 years ago, we were paying bills by checks. Unfortunately, we put the checks in the wrong envelopes.

GMAC got the check made out the the electric company (about $50) and Comed got the check for the GMAC bill (about $350). Needless they both cashed them and the bank paid them. Then GMAC started harassing us about the late payment on the car.

At least we didn't have to pay the electric bill for a while.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Looks like Harvey (Dent) Denson found a new avenue for bank fraud, Google Wallet. [Link to Video]

Google Wallet uses a strange method to verify US bank account information when opening a new wallet:
Verify bank account with test deposit (US)

When you add a bank account to your Google billing account, you need to verify you own the account. Only then can we debit payments from it. If your bank account has a billing address in the US, you can use instant account verification, or you can have Google make a small test deposit into the account. If you can enter that same amount in your Google billing account, we know your bank account is valid and that you can access it.
Basically Google Wallet will attempt to deposit less than $1 into the bank account you gave them, a random number of cents from 1 to 99 and when you receive that deposit you tell them how many cents and that is their verification. Of course the bank info Harvey and his friends are using is the same old Fed Reserve routing number + SS# and they are just hoping to guess the correct number of cents to activate the Google Wallet. Harvey guessed wrong six times and seems to have been locked out but one of his friends guessed right on his first try. Harvey said his friend transfered $15K out of his secret account and moved quickly to remove those funds from the Google wallet. They even gave $375 out to a few people watching Harvey's hangout (how nice).

There is a punchline, Google Wallet will not send funds to a pre paid debt card and since Harvey is persona non grata to the US banking system pre paid debit cards are as close to banking as he can get. (We really need a sad trombone smilie for times like this)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:47 pm

GlimDropper wrote:(We really need a sad trombone smilie for times like this)
We've had this one for a long time. :trombone:

If dogs run free, why not we?

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:43 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Looks like Harvey (Dent) Denson found a new avenue for bank fraud, Google Wallet. [Link to Video]

Google Wallet uses a strange method to verify US bank account information when opening a new wallet:
Verify bank account with test deposit (US)

When you add a bank account to your Google billing account, you need to verify you own the account. Only then can we debit payments from it. If your bank account has a billing address in the US, you can use instant account verification, or you can have Google make a small test deposit into the account. If you can enter that same amount in your Google billing account, we know your bank account is valid and that you can access it.
Basically Google Wallet will attempt to deposit less than $1 into the bank account you gave them, a random number of cents from 1 to 99 and when you receive that deposit you tell them how many cents and that is their verification. Of course the bank info Harvey and his friends are using is the same old Fed Reserve routing number + SS# and they are just hoping to guess the correct number of cents to activate the Google Wallet. Harvey guessed wrong six times and seems to have been locked out but one of his friends guessed right on his first try. Harvey said his friend transfered $15K out of his secret account and moved quickly to remove those funds from the Google wallet. They even gave $375 out to a few people watching Harvey's hangout (how nice).

There is a punchline, Google Wallet will not send funds to a pre paid debt card and since Harvey is persona non grata to the US banking system pre paid debit cards are as close to banking as he can get. (We really need a sad trombone smilie for times like this)
Pretty common, this is how Paypal verifies accounts since the dawn of time. Verifies that you have actual access to the account you're setting up to draft from, the deposit-to isn't nearly as important. However, they tend to not be totally random, just one of 5-10 standard amounts they use so you can 'guess' them with a little time and effort. I had to do this a couple times with accounts of mine and it was surprisingly not-hard.

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 pm

A quick search gives you three repetitive deposit amounts to verify with. 87, 72, and 55. I'm guessing a little more digging and you can easily get the top five. Again, it's a numbers game with this crowd. Not everyone get's to pop the exploit, but that's not important. It's getting the exploit to pop that's important to the front men and women.

“Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.” - Jim Jones
YouTube Fun: https://goo.gl/jbSJYb 8-)

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Funny how it never dawns on the poots that they can't verify the account because it isn't really theirs. Nope. They try every online wallet known to man, and search the Internet for exploits. Which ensures that not only will banks never do business with them again, but also PayPal, Western Union, and every other financial service out there. And, it prevents them from arguing ignorance at their criminal trial!

This is the living embodiment of the quote "Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:04 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:Funny how it never dawns on the poots that they can't verify the account because it isn't really theirs. Nope. They try every online wallet known to man, and search the Internet for exploits. Which ensures that not only will banks never do business with them again, but also PayPal, Western Union, and every other financial service out there. And, it prevents them from arguing ignorance at their criminal trial!

This is the living embodiment of the quote "Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
That's exactly what they do. They continue to look for the exploits and new victims. There's something going on with an exploit at teller dot net as well. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I've seen these so called "family members" mention them a few times. Not sure what they angle is yet, but it seems like this company is an intended victim too.

Another note, Harvey and the gang seem to be going underground and away from prying eyes. Jermaine Walker, the divine hustler, has a gofundme for the families new, super sekrit lair. You have to be a Patreon patron and to get the link to the legion of doom I think, and I'm not giving these guys a dollar to get the link to something that will be in the search results in a couple of days. But that seems to be the direction.

“Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.” - Jim Jones

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:15 pm

At some point, this becomes outright bank fraud. If the source of the funds is legit, you shouldn't have to try every single online wallet, and lie to their verification tools, to access it. Some of these guys must be racking up quite a large number of criminal charges when the hammer finally drops.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:32 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:At some point, this becomes outright bank fraud. If the source of the funds is legit, you shouldn't have to try every single online wallet, and lie to their verification tools, to access it. Some of these guys must be racking up quite a large number of criminal charges when the hammer finally drops.
The point in my view is at the very beginning. Which I why I dislike the word "shenanigans." This is like writing phony checks. The first act taken to do so constitutes an attempt.

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:39 pm

It's one of the comments I dislike most from these guys. They keep reminding their herd that they aren't in jail, so it must not be illegal. Using the trailer park mentality that all crimes are wrapped up by investigators in about an hour. Minus commercial breaks of course. I'll actually get some satisfaction covering the arrests when they start coming down.

I'm guessing that law enforcement will just continue to allow them to rack up charges and pick them up whenever they want. One of these family channels made a comment about this and that for the cops to allow you to continue to commit crimes was entrapment. I wanted to explain the difference between observance of a crime and tricking someone into committing a crime, but I'm learning that pointing at reason or facts is not at all effective with these people.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Harvey has announced that he's taking a hiatus. His account has been blocked from livestreaming so he no longer has that avenue available to "recharge" himself and he is sick of all the drama (much of which he caused). He also moved the creation of "his movement" back from December of last year to November but no body keeps track of that sort of thing.

If he actually does take time out this might be a good thing for him. A year ago he had a job which might not have paid him the $80K/year he claimed but it paid him a hell of a lot more than the car wash gig. He had a home, money, bank accounts and a credit rating. His youtube activity, his online "family" was the only thing that was telling him he didn't screw his life over big time. Is he too pigheaded to abandon his blind faith in destructive conspiracy theories? I honestly hope he isn't. But I'm not counting on it.

If you happen by Harvey, a song for you:

https://youtu.be/0CFuCYNx-1g

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:25 pm

GlimDropper wrote:Harvey has announced that he's taking a hiatus.
Has his sponge worn out?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:48 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:Harvey has announced that he's taking a hiatus.
Has his sponge worn out?
he's not sponge-worthy

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:14 pm

A bullshit story I found amusing, posted in the "Secret Accounts Unleashed" Facebook group....
bullshit story.JPG
"So my friend gave me this tip on a hot stock. He didn't give me the name of the company, but he did give me the stock number. Here it is...."

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Am I being detained?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Reminds me of the SovCit gurus who spend the first part of their spiel talking about the corrupt courts and how they can't be trusted. The middle is a pep talk and a request for a "donation." Then near the end they say that the way to obtain victory is to open a court of record and say some abracadabra. When they are asked "how do I open a court of record," they indignantly say they said that during the first part of their presentation. Which, of course, they did not do.

And the suckers believe the guru because they are stupid and they want to believe the guru.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:07 am

If memory serves, Heather had a novel endgame in another big scam, the OPPT. After meticulously showing people how to file reams of useless sov-cit UCC-1 centered "courtesy notices" and after at least one family actually lost their home, she moved the goalposts and started saying that the millions in gold and cash she started out promising in the beginning was actually not material wealth but spiritual enlightenment and everyone who joined the movement for mere money was just gauche and non-deserving of it. The whole new agey BEing and DOing routine traces back to this period and Lisa Harrison.

Then she started the drug addled incredible water powered majik sex bus trip across America. :thumbs:

Half her followers now are the deluded leftovers from all that who survived the Hope Girl QEG light bulb lesbian intrigue World Tour. This is such an incredible story and I'm sorry that most of the people playing along at home hardly know the full history.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:22 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Reminds me of the SovCit gurus who spend the first part of their spiel talking about the corrupt courts and how they can't be trusted. The middle is a pep talk and a request for a "donation." Then near the end they say that the way to obtain victory is to open a court of record and say some abracadabra. When they are asked "how do I open a court of record," they indignantly say they said that during the first part of their presentation. Which, of course, they did not do.

And the suckers believe the guru because they are stupid and they want to believe the guru.
Well in this case they are right, THEY ARE STUPID, they are listening to that guru in the first place.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”