SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

jmj

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by jmj » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 am

TheNewSaint wrote:Looks like someone is catching on ("Luke Skywatcher" in the comments):
I find this very hard to take anymore. I started in 2012, and I walked away from this in 2013. I had to. Morocco anyone? Pupils changing color? Healings? How much of this are we supposed to endure? 5 years and counting.

:snippity:
Heather, I actually do think what you are trying to do is amazing. For me though, you are kind of losing the room.
The brainwashing is strong. After all of that criticism, he ends by calling HATJ "amazing"... :brickwallsmall:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:08 am

Now that I think of it; reading Heather's documents aloud might be a good deprogramming tool.

Print out the stuff at the bottom of http://i-uv.com/hatj-trust-all-on/i-uv/ ... -the-word/, arrange the intervention, and force them to read the entire thing aloud in front of people who don't believe it. Make this task as long and awkward as possible. When they're done, simply ask "What does that have to do with banking?" Make them answer.

The key is, doing it in front of other people, instead of alone. Get them out of
Their own headspace. I've found that telling my ideas to someone else makes it a lot easier for me to see when they're stupid.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am

TheNewSaint wrote:Now that I think of it; reading Heather's documents aloud might be a good deprogramming tool.

Print out the stuff at the bottom of http://i-uv.com/hatj-trust-all-on/i-uv/ ... -the-word/, arrange the intervention, and force them to read the entire thing aloud in front of people who don't believe it. Make this task as long and awkward as possible. When they're done, simply ask "What does that have to do with banking?" Make them answer.

I've found that telling my ideas to someone else makes it a lot easier for me to see when they're stupid.
:-D Hmmm... that's a bit meta... and perhaps not a salesman's best closer if he wants to sell the idea he has just presented?! :-D

Seriously though, it sounds a good idea, and probably can't do any harm, if you're confident none of the audience will be suckers for the nonsense.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
These people are very stupid if they think they stand any chance of getting away with this malarkey (or shenanigans). As recently pointed out, they are so stupid that they take advice about how to unlock this fabulous free wealth from someone who has to couch surf, so clearly hasn't successfully executed the strategy himself. I don't get it. I really, really hope that I never become that stupid!
The ones listening to the couch surfer are the smart ones, these loons are listening to someone who is calling from a jail cell. :rotflmao:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:28 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Seriously though, it sounds a good idea, and probably can't do any harm, if you're confident none of the audience will be suckers for the nonsense.
I was thinking in terms of an intervention, where the audience will be there for the purpose of dissuading the speaker from this path. I'm also banking on the self-evident stupidity of it all shining through.

To any true believers out there: don't read your factualized trust alone. Read it to someone who's never heard it before. Watch their reactions.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:45 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Gregg wrote: I imagine it might even occur to him sometime in the next few months how much he got cut loose to the wind by his fans. Any attention he gets from now on is just adoration deflected from Heather and we can't have that.
Randy is inconvenient to the narrative. He's still in jail for doing exactly what Heather tells people to do. So down the memory hole he goes.
Ya know, anyone at all can post a comment at the I-UV site. And anyone on Facebook can join their group there (All of Us) and post.

So those of us inclined to make trouble :mrgreen: should make damn sure no one forgets about poor unlucky Randy.

Am I being detained?

HeatherGray

Post by HeatherGray » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:08 am

Idee fixe also ties into the whole cult thinking thing. My mother was not a sovcit, but she was diagnosed as bipolar when she was in her forties. She stayed compliant with her medications for most of her life after that and even held down a job with the federal government until she retired in her seventies. However, no matter how compliant, she did have a tendency to fixed ideas, that no amount of expert advice or rational explanation would persuade her against. And it got worse as she got older. It was a great trial to my sister and me, along with our spouses. I don't know if it was another syndrome in her poor, broken brain, or part of the bipolar disorder.

A lot of stuff I read about being done by sovcits and other non-mainstream thinkers reminds me a lot of my mother, especially when she was in a manic phase. Mania seems to up the magical thinking factor by about one thousand per cent.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Ya know, anyone at all can post a comment at the I-UV site. And anyone on Facebook can join their group there (All of Us) and post.
Also, the username and email fields for the comment section seem to randomly default to some existing poster.

Interesting programming choice. It's almost as if they built it so anyone who types in that field will appear to be a different person each time. :think:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:22 pm

AndrewDelRey wrote: So, to start this post off I'll begin by talking about my sister (I'll call her L).
Welcome Andrew. Your sister's first name wouldn't be "Lana" would it? :-D
Off Topic
I take it you're a Lana Del Rey fan. Me too, sort of. Don't care everything I've heard, but her first album had some beautiful gems on it.

Am I being detained?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:41 pm

The natives are getting restless:

http://i-uv.com/bzs-reply-to-you-mentio ... from-anna/

BZ changes the subject from "where's the free money you promised us" to mystical woo in barely two sentences, with time left over to insult the questioner.

I have to admit, I'm kind of impressed. BZ may be smarter than I thought.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:47 pm

This captures the awful lives of people who fall prey to those who grift on the poor.

Are you circling the drain on the cusp of losing absolutely everything? Just send off a few of your remaining dollars (the ones you're saving for food for your kid) for more of the same secret information that got you into this mess. Simple!
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:02 pm

jmj wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Looks like someone is catching on ("Luke Skywatcher" in the comments):
I find this very hard to take anymore. I started in 2012, and I walked away from this in 2013. I had to. Morocco anyone? Pupils changing color? Healings? How much of this are we supposed to endure? 5 years and counting.

:snippity:
Heather, I actually do think what you are trying to do is amazing. For me though, you are kind of losing the room.
The brainwashing is strong. After all of that criticism, he ends by calling HATJ "amazing"... :brickwallsmall:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

AndrewDelRey

Post by AndrewDelRey » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:44 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
AndrewDelRey wrote: So, to start this post off I'll begin by talking about my sister (I'll call her L).
Welcome Andrew. Your sister's first name wouldn't be "Lana" would it? :-D
Off Topic
I take it you're a Lana Del Rey fan. Me too, sort of. Don't care everything I've heard, but her first album had some beautiful gems on it.
Hahaha no, I wish though! Anyways I was just using L so that I wouldn't give out her actual name just for confidentiality purposes, I dunno. Also yeah, I am a hardcore Lana fan haha.

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Gregg wrote:
The printing of these checks is going on in a big way in this thing. Countless videos are giving instructions on how to get checks from payment processors, then dump them into another account, etc. They don't understand that by moving and manipulating to make the money "more accessible," as they like to say in these videos, is actually taking it to a new level. It's only getting worse I'm afraid. This thing is going to be a train wreck for a lot of people. Real soon I would imagine.
Yeah, I know. Its almost as if someone got the idea that teaching people bank fraud wasn't enough, they had to explain how much better it was to deposit the sekrit money into your not sekrit account, because hey, that's gonna get you in a lot more trouble. Its also a federal charge and the source of the fake money being the Federal Reserve pretty much makes it a sure thing someone will notice pretty quick. You seriously don't want to make them think you're attacking the Fed, aside from threatening POTUS or nuclear material, there's not much more you can do to piss them off.
I have to think that some of these goons on the higher end of the food chain know the consequences and just hope for a 'they can't catch us all' result. Hoping that they just blend in to a larger group of "we didn't know what we were doing" criminal defenses. Dunno. It's madness and a little frustrating at times when I try to explain it to people.

“Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.” - Jim Jones
YouTube Fun: https://goo.gl/jbSJYb 8-)

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:20 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:This captures the awful lives of people who fall prey to those who grift on the poor.

Are you circling the drain on the cusp of losing absolutely everything? Just send off a few of your remaining dollars (the ones you're saving for food for your kid) for more of the same secret information that got you into this mess. Simple!
Generally I have a mixture of humor and disgust for these types, but this just makes me sad.

Well parboil my ham hocks!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:31 am

DigitalBleeding wrote: I have to think that some of these goons on the higher end of the food chain know the consequences and just hope for a 'they can't catch us all' result.
Also, because they lead from the rear. You'll notice that Heather isn't in any trouble for accessing her TDA account, but for helping Randy Beane access his. Any skilled sov guru lets their followers take the risks, in hopes one will find the secret formula for them. When they inevitably don't, it's because they didn't follow the gurus instructions correctly. But thanks for trying; the cause needs martyrs.

AndrewDelRey

Post by AndrewDelRey » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 am

Just a little update: I found out that my sister withdrew exactly $3,000 from the accounts and turned it into cash by depositing it into her US Bank account. I also found out that my mom and my sister are getting calls from the bank's fraud department. I'm just going to grab popcorn and watch this crash and burn :twisted:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:59 am

Yeah, I'll bet she is getting calls. Banks as a rule take a very dim view of that sort of thing, and I would suspect that turns in to felony fraud under state law, so if she doesn't pay it back they'll prosecute, and that means an arrest somewhere down the line.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:16 am

AndrewDelRey wrote:I found out that my sister withdrew exactly $3,000 from the accounts and turned it into cash by depositing it into her USBank account.
When i was a victim of check fraud with USBank, they weren't too interested in going after the perpetrator (a meth head in my apartment building). So if $3,000 is the grand total, your family might be able to raise that money to settle up, and mitigate the outcomes.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 am

U S Bank isn't going to care. The one that will care is the one that it came out of originally that got taken by the fake deposit. They'll prosecute since it was THEIR money.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:43 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
maydijo wrote:I've never understood how this works: When you're issued with a SSN, the federal government, which is trillions of dollars in debt, sets up a super-top-secret bank account with anywhere from tens of thousands to tens of millions of dollars in it. This somehow means that you are now a slave who is sold to to a corporation at birth. The only way this makes even a teeny little bit of sense is if you believe that all companies are actually owned by the government, and the government pays the corporations your salary. But even if you could somehow create a mind-pretzel that would believe that (which is a pretty tough proposition, considering the way businesses work - shutting down, firing people, etc. whether the government likes it or not) I'm still very unclear on how, exactly, the existence of this account turns you into a super-top-secret bank account turns you into a slave. You still get paid for your work; you still have the choice of where you are going to work or if you are going to work; where is the slavery in any of that? Also, considering the way the government raids social security etc. when there is a budget short-fall, we are supposed to believe that somehow these super-top-secret bank accounts are completely off-limits?

Now granted, I don't have John P Capitalist's level of money-smarts. But this makes no sense to me.
Thank you for the shout-out. Unsurprisingly, understanding the roots of this theory requires absolutely zero understanding of high finance, and can be explained solely by the psychology of incompetence and stupidity.

It's normal human nature to "demonize the enemy." If you are a perennial loser in life, explaining the endless sequence of failures and disappointments in your life is far more comfortable when you avoid looking at the bad choices you've made. It's much more comfortable to blame someone else. And in order to blame someone else without admitting your own incompetence, you have to make the enemy much more powerful than you are.

So people who believe in conspiracy theories typically believe that their destiny is utterly controlled by shadowy forces with superpowers that are not exhibited by normal mortals. Some astonishing percentage of people in the Middle East believe that Jews can fly like Superman, for instance. So when you are one of life's losers, you don't blame your lack of skills or the economically disadvantaged area where you live and that you refuse to leave. You blame some secret conspiracy to keep a staggering amount of money away from you where no one can get at it.

The reality of economic life is generally harsh and unforgiving when you are an ill-trained participant in an unskilled labor market in a geographically undesirable part of the country. I can only imagine that as desperation sets in later in life of unending futility, people see wealth and easy money on TV, and are willing to go to extremes in order to try to get "their share."

Against that backdrop, it's easy for either deranged or dishonest people to come in and put forth a scam such as the Treasury Direct Account fraud.

It is not clear to me that people promoting this fraud actually understand the payment system and the degree of trust by which it operates, where payments are often credited immediately though they remain contingent on final availability of funds from the source institution. In some cases, the hucksters will just show a statement showing that the loan was paid off, dated a day after the "payment" was made, before the provisional payment was inevitably reversed.

I love how the suckers who believe in this nonsense think that the reversal of a payment means that the bank is somehow breaking the law. I'm sure that all of those account holder agreements that banks enclose every so often with your bills, the ones nobody reads, spells out in excruciating detail how payments are provisional until an irrevocable final transfer of funds takes place. Of course, the ignorant won't understand what that means even if you tried to explain it to them.

In other circumstances, fraudsters like Randy Beane get temporarily lucky and are able to kite a payment as he did in buying this RV. Frankly, I'm surprised that USAA would have allowed a wire transfer out of his account with a transaction so far out of what must have been the normal pattern of account activity. Beane got busted only because the dealer wouldn't let him take the vehicle immediately. If you have ever wondered why there always seems to be a wait of a few days between signing a deal to sell you a car and allowing you to pick up the vehicle, now you know why.

The avoidance of responsibility for one's own life can go to pretty significant extremes. If you look at the Heather Tucci-Jarraf site, she explains Beane's arrest as a way for the government to silence him as a whistleblower with secret inside information about all sorts of unlikely military conspiracies. Given that the audience for her nonsense is already conditioned to believe almost anything, some percentage will swallow it completely.

Incidentally, one thing that Wall Street types are good at is sniffing out a lot of details about money in various places in the world. We're not perfect -- we do get stuff wrong a fair percentage of the time, but we win more than we lose. Knowing the capabilities of my colleagues, it is absolutely impossible that we would not know of secret reserves of trillions of dollars of cash sitting in secret accounts. "Wall Street secrecy" is an oxymoron up there with "military intelligence" or "DMV customer service."

Even if the majority of the Wall Street crowd was clueless, someone would have talked to someone or attempted to hire someone or had otherwise interacted with someone in Treasury that knew about such an immense amount of money. And once someone starts trading on it, others would see unusual trades and would try to figure out what was going on, and the secret would eventually get out.

So even if everyday common sense didn't cause you to dismiss the bizarre theories of secret Treasury cash out of hand, the fact that, in the decades since these accounts were allegedly created (typically imagined starting when FDR "confiscated" gold in 1933), not one single person on Wall Street had discovered their existence and managed to make a fortune trading on that stunning revelation, ought to be sufficient proof that this is nonsense.
JohnPCapitalist, I was trying to figure out a way for people to hear what you are saying in this because it's the most direct and concise explanation of the how and why of this scam. I put this together this morning. Hope you don't mind. https://clyp.it/nt2sk3ez

“Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.” - Jim Jones

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:39 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:U S Bank isn't going to care. The one that will care is the one that it came out of originally that got taken by the fake deposit. They'll prosecute since it was THEIR money.
Andrew's original story said:
She then ordered these checks and had them sent to our home address, and when she showed me the checks instead of having your bank name on it, it had the Bureau of the Public Debt on it. Apparently she deposited money into a (USBank) account using these checks and she has been using the money to pay for stuff

So i think it depends on whether L's phony Bureau of the Public Debt check matched a real account or not. If it did, and money was taken out of that real account to fund L's USBank account, then yes, the Bureau of Public Debt would be coming after her. (Note to Andrew: this would not be good for your sister.)

But i think it is much more likely that L's bogus BoPD check didn't match any real account. So no one else is out anything. There never was any money, just like in The Big Lebowski.

In either case, L wrote bad checks against a USBank account, so they would still go after her for that.

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:46 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:U S Bank isn't going to care. The one that will care is the one that it came out of originally that got taken by the fake deposit. They'll prosecute since it was THEIR money.
She then ordered these checks and had them sent to our home address, and when she showed me the checks instead of having your bank name on it, it had the Bureau of the Public Debt on it. Apparently she deposited money into a (USBank) account using these checks and she has been using the money to pay for stuff

So i think it depends on whether L's phony Bureau of the Public Debt check matched a real account or not. If it did, and money was taken out of that real account to fund L's USBank account, then yes, the Bureau of Public Debt would be coming after her. (Note to Andrew: this would not be good for your sister.)

But i think it is much more likely that L's bogus BoPD check didn't match any real account. So no one else is out anything. There never was any money, just like in The Big Lebowski.

In either case, L wrote bad checks against a USBank account, so they would still go after her for that.
This is an interesting point. If the numbers line up, then maybe a 100k people have tried or are going to try this stuff and it's varying methods. How many of those people are going to hit the numbers just right on a so called "lesser bank" and hit an actual account? Will this raise the stakes for those people as well, having taken money from someone else, even if it's not the Bureau of Public Debt? Say a credit union or BofA?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 am

TheNewSaint wrote:

Well, its not going to hit any person because of a random number being a match, almost all bank accounts are FDIC insured and that's just not going to happen.

But, in this case...

The BoPD doesn't have account numbers unless you sign up and register you US Savings Bonds, or hold digital bonds, you can't write checks from these accounts, only redeem your bonds, so there's no chance she took money out of an individual's account. But that doesn't mean its good news. She attempted to steal money from the Treasury, she succeeded in stealing money from the FDIC if she got any cash from her account and while they may and sometimes do show a little lenience, sometimes they don't and when they don't you don't want to be anywhere near it.

I'm almost certain your sister is going to be charged with a crime. If she's lucky it'll be a passing bad checks kind of thing and she might even get off with some probation. If she's not lucky, she'll get charged with some kind of check/bank/wire fraud and she'll most likely be going away for a bit. If she happens to catch someone on a bad day, she could be facing federal felony charges, things like attempted theft from the Federal Government, bank fraud, wire fraud and grand larceny. She REALLY needs to talk to the guy from the bank who is trying to call her, that's probably the best chance she has to avoid jail right now.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:40 am

AndrewDelRey wrote:Just a little update: I found out that my sister withdrew exactly $3,000 from the accounts and turned it into cash by depositing it into her US Bank account. I also found out that my mom and my sister are getting calls from the bank's fraud department. I'm just going to grab popcorn and watch this crash and burn :twisted:
What do your Mom and sister say about the calls they're getting? Do they think the calls are a joke? Do they intend to respond? Do they realize your sister did something both stupid and criminal?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”