Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Notorial Dissent

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Considering some of the things I've seen and run in to in Walmart, I really can't imagine what it would take, short of out and out theft, or screwing in one of the back isles, and enough said about that the better, to get arrested.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Considering some of the things I've seen and run in to in Walmart, I really can't imagine what it would take, short of out and out theft, or screwing in one of the back isles, and enough said about that the better, to get arrested.
Refusing to leave after everyone really really wants to go home?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:11 pm

neeneko wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Considering some of the things I've seen and run in to in Walmart, I really can't imagine what it would take, short of out and out theft, or screwing in one of the back isles, and enough said about that the better, to get arrested.
Refusing to leave after everyone really really wants to go home?
I don't think that Wal-Mart is a big champion of letting employees leave in a timely manner to go home. From what I understand, the rule in all of retail is that you don't leave until the store has been completely re-set and is ready to open tomorrow. And I seem to recall that Wal-Mart has taken that one step further. In some instances, they have been accused of locking the doors (including fire exits) so employees can't sneak out if they stay too late. IIRC, bad things have happened in a couple cases (employee medical emergencies, etc.).

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Laporsha Belle is currently being held in processing, in the custody of the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Her bond is $500. She is set for a hearing tomorrow.

I looked up the store she was arrested at, and the hours are indeed 6 am to midnight. (Because the first thought that went through my head is "All the Mall Warts around here are open 24/7, maybe they have limited hours because of the hurricane?" Probably not.)

I have to imagine that she must have thrown a big old hissy fit to have gotten herself in this kind of trouble.

ETA: someone posted a screenshot to "ACH payments..." claiming to be from her boyfriend, but he said she was arrested at a different Mall Wart. That can't be right, because the Mall Wart he referenced is not 2718 and is supposedly open 24/7.

vic

Post by vic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:02 pm

And we're taking her word that it was 5 minutes before closing. The doors could have been unlocked because they were clearing the store.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Lots of stores stop letting people in to shop 15 minutes or so before closing, and announce that shoppers gotta wrap it up and check out.

Also, whaddya bet Porsha has, as they say, "a mouth on her."
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:21 pm

The Revolution Continues to Eat There Own.

Harvey has issues, he can't get a bank account so he can't play ACH games. He can't or rather wont be honest with his "family," he can't tell them he never got enough money out of his secret account to make him worth arresting but in the process he made himself unbankable and unemployable in his previous profession. He's trying to set up a National Car Wash tour where he'll travel the country meeting supporters, spreading the message and washing cars for $200 a pop ($250 for larger vehicles or regular cars with too much puke in them). He offers an unspecified discount if you can arrange for enough car washing jobs in a small enough area. Yet he jealously and rather destructively holds himself out as the founder of his "movement."

I understand why he turned against Heather and Randy, they had their own organization which was completely separate from anything he built and the only reason they would acknowledge him was for the purposes of cross promotion. And perhaps worse, Heather is a better, more experienced and all together more practiced bull crap seller than he is. OPPT followers were flowing into ACH facebook groups and Harvey, arguably to his credit didn't care much for facebook but that means he surrendered a major advertising venue to Heather. Soon there wasn't a clean bright line separating Harvey's followers from Heather's and this must have been particularly galling to him because Heather and Randy were in pretrial detention.

Those old movies, where someone would pull the emergency cord on the steam train and the camera frame would shift to an exterior shot of all the train wheels locking up with a honorable screeching sound, that's what Harvey saw when he looked at "his" movement when two people he didn't care about and who didn't care about him were facing charges of practicing what Harvey preached. But unlike Harvey, Randy was lucky(?) enough to find a bank that, on that one day at least, failed to exercise anything like required due diligence in letting Randy walk away with more than an RV load of money. I honestly wonder, on some of those frequent evenings where Harvey finds himself drifting off to sleep in his car, does he A: worry about the repo men looking for his car and B: does he wish he was as lucky as Randy?

Anyway denouncing and cutting ties with Heather was a no brainer even if he did it far too late. His next target was more questionable, Mike OBrian. Mike had more or less been running a "nightly news" type youtube channel devoting much time to the ACH movement. He never held himself out as a "leader" but simply as a reporter and through August and early into this month it was Heather and Randy who were making the most "news." One exception being when LaPorsha Belle splashed upon the scene and both Harvey and Mike stood up, not without justification, to call her into question. But that was pretty much the last thing they publicly agreed on, Harvey went into full attack mode on Heather and Randy and when Mike didn't follow him into battle Harvey added Mike to his enemies list.

It's fractured from there. Heather's self imposed silence and Harvey's needing to wash enough cars in a day to pay for his Bay area commute and sundry expenses has opened up a vacuum for bitplayers. Bridget "Willow Greensong" Wesbury took over one of the secondary ACH facebook groups and linked up with some pissant Howard Stern wannabe with the YouTube handle of Gou Bou and have taken up the pro Heather anti Harvey flag while numerous of Harvey's "family" have thrown themselves in the fray. One sad side effect, the Heather supporters are mostly white and Harvey's family are primarily people of color. The script pretty much writes itself from there.

The upside, and there is an upside, is that perhaps all this stupid infighting will cut down on the number of people destroying their credit ratings, banking relationships and otherwise messing up their lives by becoming convinced that check and wire fraud are the best way available to escape "financial oppression."
Edit: And a very late ETA: Hello again Harvey. :wave:

https://youtu.be/jebjsp0mpRE

Almost forgot: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Looks like what happened with Randy Beane has happened with someone in the "Secret Account Unleashed" Facebook group, though on a much smaller scale.

Several days ago, this guy (Jose) reported that he had sent money to himself through Western Union, from his pretend account at his "lessor bank."

Well today he reports that he received a message stating his cash ($3,333) was ready for pickup. Some time later, he got a very different message stating that the transfer had not been successful. But by this point he had already picked up his cash. Needless to say, Western Union now wants the payment returned...
picked up.jpg
We want our money back Jose.jpg

Jose seems reluctant to cooperate....
they gotta come get it.JPG

Even though he is completely mystified as to why this worked for him when it's not working for anyone else....
idk honestly.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

More from Harvey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Qp7zjKP-0

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Another shout-out to The Fogbow from Harvey Denson/Dent!

Then he goes on to demonstrate (again) what a complete dickhead he is. Complains there is too much infighting in this movement when he's the one who has stirred up so much of the infighting. :lol:

Classic assholishness.
Am I being detained?

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm

A quick reply to Harvey's recent video (linked at the end of my previous post). Harvey, we pay attention to you and people like you first because you are in fact hurting people. If you spent more time on facebook you would see tons of posts from people who are facing financial problems and instead of taking rational steps to work through their situations they watch your videos and try to pay their bills with bank accounts that do not exist. So not only are they not helping themselves they frequently incur NFS or return fees and may, just like yourself, eventually become unbankable. If they've drank enough of your kool-aid they may dig in and ignore rational help in favor of more sovcit derived bull crap until it's far too late to save their situations. Use yourself as an example, compare your current quality of live to what you had before you tumbled ever so deeply down the rabbit hole.

The second reason we pay attention is because you and your "family" are darkly comical.

Harvey, are you actually denying that Heather Ann Tucci exists? I mean we can find her Washington state bar admission from 2001(?), court records of her farcical efforts to block her foreclosure from at least six years ago. I've seen you show a screen shot of an OPPT thread over at Quatloos which started in early 2013 in one of your videos and it's easy to track Heather's donation whoring pert near ever since. Are you really so far around the bend that it's easier for you to believe that all of that data trail was fabricated and that she, Randy and their upcoming trial are some sort of psyop (or PsyOPPT) just to torpedo you and your "movement"? Because when I put it that way it makes you sound kinda paranoid.

I know this wont make a "dent" in your deeply defended delusions but I found an article that explains in very simple terms how the ACH system actually functions, it's soon to be out of date after they institute accelerated processing but you can't get a bank account to try out the new system anyway (video idea for you Harvey, film yourself opening a bank account and post it).

How ACH works: A developer perspective - Part 1
In order to initiate an ACH credit or debit on someone’s bank account, you first need to find a bank who is willing to proxy these transactions on your behalf. Only banks are allowed to initiate ACH transaction directly. You’ll need to open a business account with a bank and request the ability to originate — the technical term for send — ACH transactions through them. If they agree, they’ll become your ODFI, which stands for “Originating Depository Financial Institution,” but really it’s just a fancy term for “bank”.

Your ODFI will set you up with a secure FTP server onto which you’ll upload ACH files. I won’t get into the actual format of these text files, but they basically contain information about who you want to debit from or credit to (identified by bank routing number and bank account number), and the amount of the transaction.

When the ODFI receives your ACH file, they will forward it that evening to the Federal Reserve.

At this point your ODFI will usually assume the ACH transaction you originated will go through and credit or debit your bank account for the ACH transaction that you originated. For example, if you initiated an ACH debit on Alice’s bank account for $100, your ODFI will increment your bank balance by $100. If instead you initiated an ACH credit on Alice’s bank account for $100, your ODFI will decrement your bank balance by $100.

Early next morning, the Federal Reserve will tell Alice’s bank that an ACH transaction was originated on Alice’s account, and Alice’s bank will debit or credit her account accordingly. For example, if you initiated an ACH debit on Alice’s bank account, her bank will decrement Alice’s balance by $100. If you initiated an ACH credit on Alice’s bank account, her bank will increment Alice’s balance by $100. Alice’s bank received the ACH file from the Federal Reserve, and is therefore called the “Receiving Depository Financial Institution” (RDFI.)
Harvey, how many times have you told people that if they typed their digits into the online form and received confirmation, then its PROOF that the accounts are real, the money went through and reversals are, what's your term for it, Fuckery? From part two of that article:
It's important to note that ACH is not a real-time system. Rather, things are processed in batches at 6:30pm EST, 12:30am EST, and 3:00am EST. As a result, funds can take days to settle.
In fact the account numbers aren't even checked in real time. I wouldn't encourage anyone to try this and I really need to stop rubbing this in but no one is going to give you a bank account to try it for yourself (prove me wrong Harvey) but try the same Fed or "lesser" bank routing number and use a totally random string of digits for the account number and I'll bet it will be every bit as successful in accessing your "secret account" as your SS#.

Part 3 of that article gives more information on timelines.
ACH Timeline.JPG
I highlighted that to make another point, why Amazon was, for a New York minute the favorite place to play ACH games, they want to get you your stuff like tomorrow if possible and were willing to take a risk. Their security measures have gotten a lot more sophisticated in a hurry, didn't they Harvey?

If you wanted to be honest with yourself Harvey (lol) you would study how the system actually works. Each and every "proof" you have for your secret accounts is a simple and self serving misunderstanding about how transactions really get processed. This is information worth sharing with your family, don't you think? Because if you are wrong about the secret accounts you are letting all your friends do financial damage to themselves by not sharing this with them and you do care about your friends, don't you Harvey?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

LOL Harvey I'm gonna pop a cork for you when they finally lock your ass up.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

GlimDropper wrote:Harvey, we pay attention to you and people like you first because you are in fact hurting people.
Including your own son, Harvey. You're not going to be much of a father from here on out, are you Harvey?
Am I being detained?

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

I wonder if the bank's reaction in this incident was caused by reports of the Fed reserve scam.
Sattar Ali is questioning his family's return move to Wichita following an attempt to deposit a check at his bank which landed him, his wife and daughter in police custody..

The Ali family recently sold their home in Dearborn, Michigan. He moved back to Wichita, he said, to finish his doctoral degree in mechanical engineering at Wichita State University where the Ali's 18-year-old son is also a student.

:snippity:

But he said his experience started to go down hill. Ali said, "And I was talking to them for less than five minutes and I found the police behind me, handcuffed me, confiscated everything and took me outside."

His wife Hadil and their 15-year-old daughter Hawra were waiting in the car outside the bank. Police take them into custody also and take all three downtown to police headquarters for questioning. And while holding the family for nearly three hours, police called the private school the Ali's 11-year-old son attends in Andover, telling the school to hold their son because the family was in police custody.
http://www.kake.com/story/36316591/wich ... nk-deposit

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 am

Well, that and Xenophobic racism.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 am

Chilidog wrote:I wonder if the bank's reaction in this incident was caused by reports of the Fed reserve scam.
The Ali family recently sold their home in Dearborn, Michigan. He moved back to Wichita, he said, to finish his doctoral degreein mechanical engineering at Wichita State University where the Ali's 18-year-old son is also a student.
:snippity: :snippity:
May I question that claim? Stupid enough as to fall for that banking scam but bright enough for a P.D. ?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:49 am

After the Police investigated, it was determined that the check was legitimate, so he didn't fall for anything, but the bank might have been influenced by the fake check scams. Still, they should have been able to at least check the ADA code and verify it was at least a real consumer bank and not the Federal Reserve.
I have seen a lot of people in "the family" who have learned that the Fed has tightened their security a bit and have moved to "lesser banks", the secret to these other banks is that they have the words "National" or "Federal" in their name.

But yeah, a white family might not have gotten such swift overreaction.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:50 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Chilidog wrote:I wonder if the bank's reaction in this incident was caused by reports of the Fed reserve scam.
The Ali family recently sold their home in Dearborn, Michigan. He moved back to Wichita, he said, to finish his doctoral degreein mechanical engineering at Wichita State University where the Ali's 18-year-old son is also a student.
:snippity: :snippity:
May I question that claim? Stupid enough as to fall for that banking scam but bright enough for a P.D. ?
He didn't fall for a bank scam, and the world is littered with highly-educated, but stupid, people.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm

LaPorsha's Walmart Adventure:

https://youtu.be/lrxBJLg3RZ4?t=8m40s

I skipped past nothing much of importance. Porsha was leading prayer circles in jail and teaching her new friends in the ways of account access.

So she and her husband(?) get to the Walmart minutes before midnight. There are no signs posted that they close at 12 but the greeter tells them they're closed and even holds their arms out to block passage into the store. Porsha is now pissed, she's fighting for principle and pushes her way past the person blocking access. A manager was summoned who tells them to leave and that the cops would be called if they didn't but Porsha knows she has committed no crime. They buy three packages of copy paper which are needed by morning for a child attending school(?). After they pay for the items the cops arrest them.

I'm sure there is more to her narrative but that's all I have time for right now.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 pm

GlimDropper wrote:LaPorsha's Walmart Adventure:

https://youtu.be/lrxBJLg3RZ4?t=8m40s

I skipped past nothing much of importance. Porsha was leading prayer circles in jail and teaching her new friends in the ways of account access.

So she and her husband(?) get to the Walmart minutes before midnight. There are no signs posted that they close at 12 but the greeter tells them they're closed and even holds their arms out to block passage into the store. Porsha is now pissed, she's fighting for principle and pushes her way past the person blocking access. A manager was summoned who tells them to leave and that the cops would be called if they didn't but Porsha knows she has committed no crime. They buy three packages of copy paper which are needed by morning for a child attending school(?). After they pay for the items the cops arrest them.

I'm sure there is more to her narrative but that's all I have time for right now.
Pretty solid summary. A few things I can add:

--Porsha says they were not read their rights which means that the police had to immediately release them and drop all charges.
--She gives a long explanation of how her shoving past the store employee wasn't assault, which seems a bit pointless as she was charged with criminal trespassing.
--Her husband (?) seems perplexed that he also got arrested for criminal trespassing when all he did was follow her.
--They seem really upset that they were searched and items taken from them before they got to the police station.
--Porsha shows the store receipt which says "11:28pm" as the time, and says this shows something is really, really wrong with the situation. (I took it to mean there was an error in the WM system and that machine was never reset with DLS, which means that Porsha and hubby were really checking out almost 30 minutes after the store closed.)
--Porsha had sandwiches thrown at her in jail. She was yelling a lot and really mad about this so I just lol'd every time she brought it up.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Gregg wrote: I have seen a lot of people in "the family" who have learned that the Fed has tightened their security a bit and have moved to "lesser banks", the secret to these other banks is that they have the words "National" or "Federal" in their name.
I've also seen "American" or "United States" as the indicator. And many banks have at least one of those four things in their name, so there's no shortage of "lesser banks" for people to try.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 pm

There's actually been a study done that established Walmart stores are often the biggest crime center in town and responsible for a disproportionate number of police calls. They've cut back their store security, letting local cops handle their problems for them at the taxpayers' expense. Same as they do by underpaying their employees and having them rely on government assistance to get by. It's become noticeable enough that many cities are now pushing back and insisting that Walmart beef up their security or be billed per incident.

This is one more reason why I don't shop Walmart. Not only do I find their labor practices reprehensible, my odds of being a victim of or in the vicinity of a crime increase significantly if I go to one of their stores.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
There's actually been a study done that established Walmart stores are often the biggest crime center in town and responsible for a disproportionate number of police calls. They've cut back their store security, letting local cops handle their problems for them at the taxpayers' expense. Same as they do by underpaying their employees and having them rely on government assistance to get by. It's become noticeable enough that many cities are now pushing back and insisting that Walmart beef up their security or be billed per incident.

This is one more reason why I don't shop Walmart. Not only do I find their labor practices reprehensible, my odds of being a victim of or in the vicinity of a crime increase significantly if I go to one of their stores.
We only have 1 Walmart in the city limits here, and I just heard the third call of the morning for the police to respond down there.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
DejaMoo wrote:

We only have 1 Walmart in the city limits here, and I just heard the third call of the morning for the police to respond down there.
In spring 2016, the Tampa Bay Tribune did a story package about the number of police calls coming out of local Walmarts:

http://www.tampabay.com/projects/2016/p ... rt-police/

NPR did a story about Walmarts and police calls later last year:

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/24/491242745 ... across-u-s

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Porsha was shocked that while she was in jail, she was actually being treated as a criminal. Go figure. After all, she said she's been to college and even has her own business. I'm not sure what kind business that is. Maybe setting up GoFundMe accounts is considered a business or perhaps she was talking about her Wethepeople bank. But I do know that before she goes any further with the bank project, she really needs to figure out how to read a store receipt.

A few more highlights.... Apparently they snatched her wig right off her head and searched it. She had to remove all her clothes and was forced to wear nothing else but the orange jumpsuit issued to her. A sandwich was thrown at her, there was nothing to lay on except a cold concrete floor and she had to use her shoes for a pillow. In order to blend in with the other folks, Porsha decided to play the class clown and announced to her fellow roomies that she was in there for murder before telling her tale of the Walmart experience. But things ended well. Porsha made new friends, explained how they were all gazillionaires via their secret TDA accounts, phone numbers/email addresses were exchanged, etc.

On her agenda for today... Walmart, Houston PD, Mike Obrien, Willow are all going to be sued. One more thing I just remembered. She says that the charges were dropped, but there is a hearing on 9/18 (maybe 9/19?) and she is going to explain all about the TDA, stawman, etc. to the court.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”