SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:10 am

Heather is a piece of work. What are the odds she skips?

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:17 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:researchit27 says :
September 4, 2017 at 11:52 am

So, MY QUESTION here is: WHY are these CC companies closing accounts???

Answer: They want to be paid.

Another answer: breach the credit agreement by demonstrating that the card holder is a cheat, a crook, and a swindler e VOILA! and the creditor says, BYE BYE!

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:18 am

Page 30 of the pdf:
THE COURT: So -- okay. So, generally, here's the
questions I usually ask people. So all the money you have in
all the bank accounts, security account, any kind of account of
any nature is $48?

THE DEFENDANT: Yes. Other than the treasury direct
deposit account, yes.

THE COURT: Other than what?

THE DEFENDANT: An account that I don't have access to,
which is what I believe that they're alleging a conspiracy
against.

THE COURT: Okay. And as far as employment for you, it
says you last worked May 2016 from home, is that correct, as a
consultant, lawyer consultant?

THE DEFENDANT: Actually, from -- until May 19th, 2016,
I actually was traveling around the world doing a job, but that
was to foreclose on a whole bunch of different international
corporations. That job was done as of May 16th or May 19th.
And I came back here to start a consulting business. It was
just starting and getting up off the ground when I was in DC.
So I hadn't received anything other than the $700, which I
utilized for costs to stay in DC.

THE COURT: All right. So you've only earned $700 from
that consulting business.

THE DEFENDANT: Yes.

THE COURT: All right.
Yea 'caus donations aren't wages.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:
RTH10260 wrote: I believe these people have difficulty to grasp abstract concepts. Money on accounts are just numbers. Real money is bags of silver in ones hands.
Pretty much, a checking account or a credit card is all magic to them, one of the reasons they don't understand the pit they've jumped in to.
The other day I saw someone discussing how our fiat money is just money created out of thin air by the Fed. So when they try to transfer funds from their secret accounts to pay off debts or whatever they are doing the exact the same thing. And thus there is nothing illegal about it. :smoking:

There's one guy with beef to cut with the banks: he says that when you borrow money at a bank, they are just lending you your own money from your own deposits at interest. And, as one can imagine, he considers that a fraud.

In the next sentence, he says there is no money. But doesn't explain where there the deposits come from.

My head hurts.

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am

There's now another another indivudal genuflecting at the feet of TwoCheeks Giraffe.

She's convinced herself in one video that the FBI agent who testified at the GJ hearing testified wrongly about TwoCheeks and he's found where he works and lives. She's planning a trip to find him and confront him. That should go well.

In another video, she asserts the FBI agent is a complete fiction. Because there's a typo of his last name in the transcript.

:cantlook:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:04 am

While it's hard to imagine an abundance of caution being an active motive for Heather's BEing and DOing but this might explain why shes gone radio silent. From the bottom of page 64 on the pdf:
THE COURT: You're to avoid any contact with anybody
who might be a witness or a victim
in this case or your codefendant,
Randall Beane. You're not to have any contact with
any of those people. So any of the people out at the facility,
wherever that was, I can't remember, they --anybody that might
be a witness or a victim
or your codefendant.
Okay? Do you understand that?

MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: I do.
Broadly construed her gaggle of OPPT groupies ~might~ be "witness or a victims." Or am I BEing too literal?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:23 am

GlimDropper wrote:
THE COURT: You're to avoid any contact with anybody
who might be a witness or a victim
in this case or your codefendant,
Randall Beane. You're not to have any contact with
any of those people. So any of the people out at the facility,
wherever that was, I can't remember, they --anybody that might
be a witness or a victim
or your codefendant.
Okay? Do you understand that?
Broadly construed her gaggle of OPPT groupies ~might~ be "witness or a victims." Or am I BEing too literal?
Heather is charged with only one count of conspiracy, regarding the Randall Beane matter. She is not charged with promoting the scheme. So there's no real limitation on her ability to converse with her followers, as long as they're not involved in RB's attempt to buy the RV or transfer the funds to do so. "Victims" would be entities like USAA or the RV lot.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:07 am

NotaPerson wrote: The other day I saw someone discussing how our fiat money is just money created out of thin air by the Fed. So when they try to transfer funds from their secret accounts to pay off debts or whatever they are doing the exact the same thing. And thus there is nothing illegal about it. :smoking:
There is a bid difference between something being the 'same' and something being 'legal'. Fair or not, there are things a state (or entity with unique privileges) can do that the average citizen can not. Creating money out of thin air is one of those things.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 pm

What do Donald Trump and Druana Johnston have is common? The deep and abiding support of LaPorsha Lanette Belle:

https://youtu.be/UAKGnmhirdg

First, one parenthetical note, Porsha has resumed livestreaming from her house. I know she lives in the vicinity of Huston and am glad Harvey didn't flood her out of her home. That being said.,...

Druana and Donald do have a surprising amount in common and not simply terrible hair styles. They both speak in endless steams of thinly disguised bull crap that only appeals to the gullible so it's no wonder Porsha finds both to be inspirations.

Porsha goes off on an anti child support rant that is, unusual. It isn't about a non custodial parent showing financial responsibility for their off spring, it is just another government conspiracy to keep people "incompetent." This is interesting in context to Druana who lost custody of her first two children and found herself moving to Mexico coincidently about the same time she would have faced consequences for continuing to fail to make support payments.

But credit where it's due, Porsha lived through a natural disaster and still slings her scams completely undeterred.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:11 pm

GlimDropper wrote:What do Donald Trump and Druana Johnston have is common? The deep and abiding support of LaPorsha Lanette Belle:

https://youtu.be/UAKGnmhirdg

Porsha goes off on an anti child support rant that is, unusual. It isn't about a non custodial parent showing financial responsibility for their off spring, it is just another government conspiracy to keep people "incompetent."
That explains some of the comments I noticed under the video (though I couldn't bring myself to listen to it). One woman said she and her ex had no need for a child support agreement, as he simply did his duty on his own. A coupIle of others proudly boasted of how they had raised their kids without any child support from the ex.

So yeah, I guess mandated child support is unnecessary and a very bad thing.
:sarcastic:

Am I being detained?

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:52 pm

NotaPerson wrote:So yeah, I guess mandated child support is unnecessary and a very bad thing.
:sarcastic:

Of course it's an unnecessary and a very bad thing. It's a scheme of the Big Bad Bogey Man Government! Why should people support their own children when the custodial parent can get public assistance from the Big Bad Bogey Man Government to force the rest of us will pay to raise the kids! :x

DigitalBleeding

Post by DigitalBleeding » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:57 am

Pompeed wrote:There's now another another indivudal genuflecting at the feet of TwoCheeks Giraffe.

She's convinced herself in one video that the FBI agent who testified at the GJ hearing testified wrongly about TwoCheeks and he's found where he works and lives. She's planning a trip to find him and confront him. That should go well.

In another video, she asserts the FBI agent is a complete fiction. Because there's a typo of his last name in the transcript.

:cantlook:
I have to assume you mean Miss Willow Greensong? She's wanting to take a road trip to this agent's house to prove on video that he doesn't exist. I'm guessing that could end badly??? Stalking an FBI agent can't be a good thing... She's not the top Giraffe cheerleader at the moment though. There's a foul mouthed guy that goes by "Gou Bou" that claims to have inside tracks to Tucci and has a fairly large following he's gathered in a relatively short time. If you watch his stuff you'll see that he spends a lot of time trying to discredit me by insulting me. I'm flattered. :lol:

I've been AFK for almost a week with a family emergency, but I'm back now. Going to sift through the muck later and I'll report back if I encounter any interesting finds. Have a great day all!

“Countless millions who have walked this earth before us have gone through this, so this is just an experience we all share.” - Jim Jones
YouTube Fun: https://goo.gl/jbSJYb 8-)

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am

Hey Digi, I'd heard you had a situation and hope all is well or will be soon. Good to have you back.

I think Pompeed may have been referring to "Luna See," the guy who claimes to be former police but doesn't seem to understand the differences between grand jury and trial procedures. He also has a vid with a list of dead people with the same name as the FBI agent and while he doesn't know what it means he's just sure it has to mean something.

Willow Greensong aka Bridget Wesbury teeters on the brink of being amusing. She sees other people getting tons of views on youtube and wants to be one of them so bad she can taste it. She's pleasant enough looking but just can't grasp what kind of content drives attention. Maybe she'll grow into her guruhood.

Despite being on hiatus Harvey still cranks out at least one video a day. His latest finally has him recording with red and blue flashing lights in the background. It's only for sleeping in a park after it was closed however but he is wondering if he wants to "enter into contract" with the cops. I believe he's been dodging the repo man as far as his car, he "knows" the bank was paid in full for his loan when the ACH was "reversed" so does not fell compelled to pay them any more. I wonder if he'll piss the cops off enough to run his VIN?
Edit: ETA: About an hour ago Harvey changed the text in the video description. He spoke of the cops driving off so I assume he just got his ticket and was sent on his way.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:19 pm

The latest from BEING and DOING land:
Randy is beginning in earnest to work on his motions, evidentiary Q&A, interrogatories…
The constraints placed on him are challenging, but it seems each little step is beginning to build on the next.
Randy does face several challenges. Not being a lawyer, for one. And being guilty as hell, with proof all over the Internet and bank records. And that he's being enabled by this pack of loonies, who just want him to be the guinea pig so they can learn how to access their own super-secret accounts.
Randy mentioned he [is again receiving mail]. Thank You, he says, Keep it Coming, he laughs. He so appreciates it. And he loves the creative ways that people send him what they do given the constraints of a white postcard. Apparently if it is Card Stock- White he can get an 8 1/2 x 11 sized “postcard” so have some fun with that. He likes reading the I UV and I AM docs, so maybe that gives you all some inspiration.
Well, that flies a little close to violating Heather's release conditions. Heather is forbidden from communicating with Randy. But here's i-uv.com advising its visitors to get creative about sending him the contents of their website, which does little more than promote Heather's ideas and opinions.
I wanted to give a brief update on Heather. She had a chance to take several days to decompress. Rest get her bearings and re-energize herself to recharge so she is geared up in all ways to do the next work in what unfolds.
It sounds like Heather didn't find prison very pleasant. She admits this in the detention hearing:
THE COURT: And you have to understand that if you don't [comply with the release order], then I will issue a warrant for your arrest and have you brought in here and will go over the violation, which would probably result in you being locked up.
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: I'm very aware of that. And after the 30-day tour that the U.S. Marshals just gave me, I'm not looking to repeat that at all.
The site continues:
She will be making a written statement and a video of her reading that statement.
I am unable to even mock that.
Heather is working long hours each day on preparing her case, which is a case that Benefits ALL.
"Working long hours"? You just got done telling me she was re-energizing because prison interfered with her chakras, or something.
When the statement is ready and Heather has done what She, feels are the steps needed to complete it and release it. She will. Once that happens she will release it on her website. Once they are released, I will re-post on the I UV.
The contempt these people have for their marks really does show through at times. "You filthy peons will sit quietly and wait for Heather, who will speak when she damn well feels like it."

So what's really going on here? Heather's never at a loss for a words, so I'm not sure why she needs 2 weeks to prepare a statement about this straightforward situation. Especially when BZ is already providing the necessary spin. Was HATJ scarred by prison, and looking to trade the power of I AM for a way to save her ass? Filing more stupid paperwork? Already fled the country? Tune in for the next exciting edition of The World According To Heather!

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:31 am

I'm seeing in the "Secret Accounts Unleashed" group that that Porsha Bell has been arrested.

No one seems to know the full story, but it doesn't appear to be related to bank/wire fraud. The charge is "Criminal Trespass." May have happened at a Walmart.

She lives in Houston. So I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it was for looting.

Am I being detained?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:36 pm

A City of Houston prison search turns up a Laporsha Belle, on a criminal trespass charge. May or may not be the same person. That's her, all right.

http://mycity.houstontx.gov/Jails/Detai ... 20&Lang=en

ETA: The "we the people credit union" gofundme page used this name. So that's Porsha, all right.

https://www.gofundme.com/wethepeoplecu
Hi! My name is Laporsha Belle and I reside in Houston, TX.

I founded We the People for the soul purpose to change the mindset of my community through their finances.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Here are the alleged facts, take this for what it's worth:
Screenshot_20170911-094221.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Ha - I just love the idea of 86-ing customers who walk in at the last minute. I'm only surprised Walmart played hardball.

This past weekend I was making salsa and ran out of jars. I made a mad dash to my local FleetFarm, arriving fifteen minutes before closing, hurriedly grabbed canning jars and ran to the nearest checkout. The cashier thanked me for not walking in right at closing time. I told her I'd worked retail and fully understood how horrible that is for the employees (in fact, I used to mouth off to customers who had the bad manners to do that).

If I hadn't had salsa simmering away, I'd have waited till morning to get those jars, but as it was, at least I didn't dick around in the store. I walked out of there at five minutes before closing.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

The charge of "Criminal trespass" seems a bit vague for looting. I would expect a charge of theft, burgulary, etc., if that were the offense.

There are a lot of curfews and restrictions after a hurricane, so my guess would be that she violated one of those.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:09 pm

mmmirele wrote:Here are the alleged facts, take this for what it's worth:
Screenshot_20170911-094221.png
:rotflmao: How dare a mere company employee tell a sovcit what to do! Property rights are very important to sovcits ... oh wait, it's only them that have property rights, nobody else, they must be allowed to use anybody's property as they wish.

I assume they'll sue WalMart for a bazookillion dollar-doubloons for treasonous tyranny, tyrannical treachery and treacherous treason. And kidnap. Supreme Chief Martian Trees-Hay-Wood must assemble a crack troupe of her Incontinent Martians to spring Labamba out of pokey prontisimo!!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:14 pm

What's a PRESIDENTIAL COMPLAINT?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:17 pm

The greeter telling them the store was closed seems to fit the statutory requirement for criminal trespass in Texas:
Sec. 30.05. CRIMINAL TRESPASS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person enters or remains on or in property of another, including residential land, agricultural land, a recreational vehicle park, a building, or an aircraft or other vehicle, without effective consent and the person:
(1) had notice that the entry was forbidden; or
(2) received notice to depart but failed to do so.
How much do you want to bet that if Porsha used her sweetness and light voice she and her husband would have been allowed to grab a few quick things off the shelf, pay up and leave? But instead she probably went all self entitled shouting Porsha and pushed past the greeter after he lost any sympathy for her. I don't imagine Houston cops are in any mood to play these days. I wonder if she's deep enough down the rabbit hole already to try and sovcit her way out of lockup.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote: :rotflmao: How dare a mere company employee tell a sovcit what to do! Property rights are very important to sovcits ... oh wait, it's only them that have property rights, nobody else, they must be allowed to use anybody's property as they wish.
Well, Wallmart is clearly just a corporate fiction, so it must do whatever flesh and blood with hands and legs people say it should do.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:07 pm

neeneko wrote:
Sam the Centipede wrote: :rotflmao: How dare a mere company employee tell a sovcit what to do! Property rights are very important to sovcits ... oh wait, it's only them that have property rights, nobody else, they must be allowed to use anybody's property as they wish.
Well, Wallmart is clearly just a corporate fiction, so it must do whatever flesh and blood with hands and legs people say it should do.
Pretty sure they created joinder by talking to the greeter though.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:20 pm

GlimDropper wrote:The greeter telling them the store was closed seems to fit the statutory requirement for criminal trespass in Texas:
:snippity:
How much do you want to bet that if Porsha used her sweetness and light voice she and her husband would have been allowed to grab a few quick things off the shelf, pay up and leave? But instead she probably went all self entitled shouting Porsha and pushed past the greeter after he lost any sympathy for her. I don't imagine Houston cops are in any mood to play these days. I wonder if she's deep enough down the rabbit hole already to try and sovcit her way out of lockup.
One point to note in Porsha's arrest: she must have done something to really piss off the store management. There's no way a minimum-wage greeter, typically chosen for the job because they're a kindly, often retired, person, would have made the decision on his own to call the police and press charges. Here's how things would have likely unfolded.

Porsha would have had to be a sufficient pain in the ass that the greeter called a supervisor, probably their boss, the "front end" (cashier) supervisor, but it could have been whoever was walking by at the moment. Alternatively, the loss prevention department could have seen the altercation on the "eye in the sky" and radioed a supervisor.

The supervisor would have attempted to get the greeter to explain what was happening and then attempted to make nice with the customer. Most customers would leave when someone identifying themselves as a supervisor asks them to, even if they treat low-level employees like shit. Then Porsha undoubtedly unloaded a lot more abuse, threats, etc. on the supervisor, who finally realized he had to lure the senior manager on duty out of the back office.

Wal-Mart managers, because of the number of employees they run, typically aren't seen all that often out on the floor; walking the aisles is what department heads typically do. At closing time, the manager on duty is busy looking at the day's numbers, figuring out what he's going to tell his district manager, and making sure he has enough staff to open the next morning. So the manager shows up and gets more crap from Porsha, and finally decides to call the cops.

He may have even consulted his district manager or the national "operations management hotline" before calling the cops. Most national retailers have very stringent and very explicit policies about when to involve police against a customer and it can be a career-ending mistake for a manager to ignore or misapply those policies, so they will make sure they have cleared their action beforehand in any case where there's any ambiguity in the rules.

So in order to bring things to the point of arrest, Porsha had to refuse multiple requests by multiple employees to depart the premises, and had to have left the staff feeling that they had no other option to protect themselves and the company.

While Wal-Mart typically has enough clout that police will be responsive to shoplifting calls, etc., I think Wal-Mart is not going to push issues with customers further than they have to, because of the risk of a bad PR angle. I am sure they'd be sensitive to risk of tabloid headlines: "Wal-Mart Slams Door in Face of Hurricane Mom Desperately Needing Baby Formula" or whatever.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”