Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

TheNewSaint

Re: Federal Reserve Shenanigans 2017

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 am

Gregg wrote:If memory serves, Heather had a novel endgame in another big scam, the OPPT. After meticulously showing people how to file reams of useless sov-cit UCC-1 centered "courtesy notices" and after at least one family actually lost their home, she moved the goalposts and started saying that the millions in gold and cash she started out promising in the beginning was actually not material wealth but spiritual enlightenment and everyone who joined the movement for mere money was just gauche and non-deserving of it. The whole new agey BEing and DOing routine traces back to this period and Lisa Harrison.
I'd say that's exactly what's happening again with the FRB scam. We've already seen conference calls and forum posts where Heather's minion BZ Riger uses this technique.

I would add that they're also employing the dinar scam technique of a near-future payoff that never materialize. Earlier in this thread, Heather dishonestly called her detention hearing a jurisdiction hearing. In the great joy of her being released from prison, everyone forgot about that. Well, look what i-uv is saying now:
Update: 9.1.17 Next court Hearing for HATJ and RKB

The Court set a motion hearing for October 18, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. before U.S. Magistrate Judge C. Clifford Shirley, Jr.

…”The Court observed that Defendant TucciJarraf has already expressed her intention to file a dispositive motion contesting the Court’s jurisdiction. The Court set a motion hearing for this and any other pretrial motions for October 18, 2017, at 9:30 a.m., “…

There is no such thing as a jurisdiction hearing, per say, as most people go with the assumption/training… that the judicial system has authority over them.
Heather is not contesting that Eastern District of TN, does not have jurisdiction over her, because she believes its another federal court district.

Heather is contesting IN TOTAL, the courts jurisdiction. Period.
This is where the One People’s Public Trust 1776 filings will take center stage in the court room. ~ BZ
Highlighting as in original. So now Heather and BZ have six weeks to talk up the Really Big Thing, the jurisdiction hearing, where the OPPT paperwork will be proven. Really. For sure this time. They'll continue to use vague headlines that sound final, like "ends this and begins all over the next 24-36 hours" and "exiting the matrix: co-creating the final scene."

Lots of scammers do this, but few leave such a comprehensive record of it.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 am

Heather is real good at making all kinds of outlandish promises, just not real good about fulfilling them, or following through on anything. This time it would seem though that she got caught, she's always slipped by before.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am

The Defendant is standing in this courtroom, charged with a crime against the United States, US Federal Courts have jurisdiction to hear criminal cases for crimes committed against the United States, so the court has jurisdiction.

Motion denied, next motion?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:14 am

You know, it could be darn near word for word that. Maybe add some "the court has considered the briefs and believes oral arguments
will not add to this proceeding. ....

maybe add "a ruling will be submitted to reflect this" but that could in fact be the entire "Jurisdiction Hearing" that these fools are going to drive hundreds of miles, in the mountains of Tennessee in January to see. It could last less than a minute.

Some of these people are going to emotionally crushed when this is over. Heather is going to go bye bye for a while and Randy is going to be an old man when he gets out, long forgotten by them all.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 am

Well, now the ACH Payments ... Secret Accounts Unleashed group has crossed into the territory of another scam--Zimbabwe dollars. Here's a plaintive call by someone who is trying to understand this left turn.
Screenshot 2017-09-04 07.51.25.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Gregg wrote:The Defendant is standing in this courtroom, charged with a crime against the United States, US Federal Courts have jurisdiction to hear criminal cases for crimes committed against the United States, so the court has jurisdiction.

Motion denied, next motion?
I wouldn't be surprised if this has already happened, in the detention hearing. Especially since Heather kept saying that hearing was a jurisdiction hearing. No reason she can't try again, though.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:11 pm

mmmirele wrote:Well, now the ACH Payments ... Secret Accounts Unleashed group has crossed into the territory of another scam--Zimbabwe dollars. Here's a plaintive call by someone who is trying to understand this left turn.

Screenshot 2017-09-04 07.51.25.png
The Zim scam is got to be one of the most fascinating things in the entire world of RV/sovcit scams. Lets purchase a currency so worthless that it was used as toilet paper...because its gonna make is rich! Even more fascinating when you consider that most of the Zim's ebay value is based on RV scams like this. If it were not for scammers selling the notes, the collectible value would be much lower.

Also, I agree that HATJ/BZ are going to milk this in the same fashion as RV scams: promise a coming big pay off that is always only a few days away. Once HATJ gets shut down in the October hearing, she will move the goal posts to the January trial. And once she is convicted, her followers will be claiming it was all intentional so she could shut down the system from within!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:Heather is real good at making all kinds of outlandish promises, just not real good about fulfilling them, or following through on anything. This time it would seem though that she got caught, she's always slipped by before.
What's unusual is that Heather and BZ will leave all the proof right there in the open. The "ongoing status" page I linked above covers everything, all the way back to the arrests. The "jurisdiction hearing" page includes official transcripts that say nothing of the sort. They don't even silence dissenters: witness the "Anna thread". Or the comment I linked earlier, where even doubters still love Heather and believe in everything she's doing.

Heather and BZ have their followers so bamboozled, they even don't have to lie to them anymore. They just put out vague half-truths and let the marks full in the blanks.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:22 pm

BZ blowing more smoke:
researchit27 says :
September 4, 2017 at 11:52 am

Hey Folks – We need to do some research!!! Credit card companies are closing accounts. That doesn’t make sense! What’s behind this? I have a new low-credit card that accepted my first “payment” unison of these “accounts” and it showed zero balance the next day (I have a screen shot), then they reversed it. They then tacked on a $20 fee and disabled the card (I discovered this when making a purchase – ugh). Thena letter came saying that I had to send a bank statement, proving I had an account there – or they would close the account and report me to the credit bureaus. After my initial anger subsided, I called them and had a very interesting exchange. The first offer was, again, send the bank statement. When I said I couldn’t produce one because the account was held in trust, she then made a second offer: send them a letter saying I have authorization on the account. (There was a lot more that was said – HaHa – it made my day!) When I pressed her on what type of form/letter to send, she just said to write up something, sign it and get it notarized – it didn’t need to be “official” or a Power of Attorney….no specifics…so I did. She gave me a fax number. She said it would take two weeks or so to review things. I am still waiting – time will soon be up, and I will call if I don’t hear anything soon. So, MY QUESTION here is: WHY are these CC companies closing accounts??? It MUST be affecting their “bottom line”!? I think there is a road-block and they are trying to figure it out – meanwhile, they are acting from a script. How many of you have called them to inquire why they closed the account??? ….without sounding angry or threatening??? Apparently BZ engaged her bank at length when they said they were closing her bank account and, in the end they told her, “We don’t choose to business with you anymore.” Is that REALLY the reason?Are they under threat from a higher level? …of losing their charters? It “feels” that way. The Banking Secrecy Act plus the Trading with the Enemy Act may be behind all this. What this group has “exposed” by these “doings” is considered “State Secrets” (hidden accounts) which are protected at the highest levels. The PTW may still need us to prove up that we have the status/standing to access the accounts, which some are attempting to do as we speak. I encourage everyone here that has had reversals to call and engage their bank/cc company, and just see what they have to say about why the account was closed. I was in a very upbeat friendly mood when I made my call, and we laughed several times about things. THIS is the way to do the research – in a positive mode – putting aside the anger. It’s a real test knowing who we are. My call turned out to be Very Interesting and I would share more, but it would be too long. xoxo
BZ ⒾAM Riger says :
September 4, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Beautiful Being and Doing!!!!!

Have you read the One People’s Public Trust 1776 fillings, specifically the information found here:
http://i-uv.com/hatj-context-on-where-we-are/
http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-goes-public/
http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/original- ... -answered/

You mention a credit card company. There are 5 major banks which own all the other banks and credit card companies regardless of the name on the logo.
These Banks are owned and run by The Families… You can do research on the internet and / or you can start right on I UV, where you can find info graphics and blog posts and pages with this information in specificity and particularity. (And information about all the tie ins to what we think is real but really is examples of the false construct and the manipulation of what you thought was your reality.)

Look at the fillings-
Do they say who was foreclosed on? YES, they do with specificity and particularity. You will note that they are specific and particular to the foreclosure of Corporations.

What is your credit card company?

The fillings detail with specificity and particularity about “cutting off” (bz’s phrase) the funding to all of this. Because YOU/Me/Everyone/ALL are the Value.

What does your credit card company provide?

now replay your Knowing of the expansive phone conversation you had when you called your Credit Card Company, a Corporation owned by one of the 5 major banks, Corporations owned by The Families. : -)

researchchit27—– Beautiful Being and Doing!!!!!
So, Heather's bestest buddy and principle mouthpiece got booted from at least one banking relationship and it's nothing but the evil banking families screwing with her. These are the same families who were on their knees begging to Heather (while she was being detained by the Marshals service or at Camp David, I forget which) to negotiate a favorable outcome to the blizzard of powerful paperwork She was fixing to file with the court. 24 to 36 hours (from what, two weeks ago) the bankster families were going to surrender control to Heather and grant "unfettered access" to the "TDA" accounts yet BZ probably can't open a checking account any more than Harvey can.

Yet it's all Beautiful Being and Doing!!!!!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:00 pm

researchit27 says :

So, MY QUESTION here is: WHY are these CC companies closing accounts???

Answer: They want to be paid.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:25 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:[BZ Riger]
Positioning for leader guru role if HATF goes to jail?
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:Over at Quatloos, they have found a website they attribute to Heather. http://unidynomics.info/

My brain hurts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evlrs5Bi_6E
To address both of the above:

I-uv.com, which I always thought was Heather's website, recently said:
Heather said she is preparing a public statement. This will be a written and a video of her giving the same statement. She will post them on her website.
Once they are released, I will re-post on the I UV.
"Her website" links to the aforementioned unidynomics. Which reveals that i-uv may be something other than Heather's own page.

Also, BZ has been pushing a lot of woo links the last couple days - 9/11 Truth, HAARP, ancient pyramid coverups, plus the usual New Age drivel. Perhaps this is to deflect from Anna, who is loudly calling out BZ and HATJ for their failure to deliver the free money, a sentiment apparently shared by many.

But it all seems seems a little off-topic for HATJ. So, yeah, could be a bit of a power struggle going on.
The OPPT scam started falling apart when too many people came back complaining about banks refusing to deposit their $175M "bonds". Obviously what they needed to do is just BE and DO their own bank into existence where they can make these deposits. That's where i-uv came from- people can make deposit their essence worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and i-uv will convert them into energy units they can use to buy stuff from anyone who accepts it. Unfortunately, they couldn't find any merchants who would accept these energy units, they were all wanting real dollars. So instead, she turned i-uv into a network of BEers and DOers who used it to promote their own scams until they all got mad at each other and left.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:18 am

Here's a link to HATJ's release order (ETA stolen from Quatloos, thanks guys!).

She's not to have any contact with victims or with Randy Beane. Otherwise, looks pretty standard.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/h94wf ... 6rfuyj.pdf

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 am

mmmirele wrote:Here's a link to HATJ's release order (ETA stolen from Quatloos, thanks guys!).

She's not to have any contact with victims or with Randy Beane. Otherwise, looks pretty standard.

Did you spot the "continue or actively seek employment" When has she ever done that?
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:58 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:researchit27 says :

At the very least they want REAL money in the account not pretend "secret bank account" money, and that is how thing work in the REAL world.

I really wish I could say that I can't believe these people are really that dumb, but they really really are., but I know it and they keep proving it with their every word and action. Can't understand why the banks are closing accounts....OY!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:36 am

I must say I'm surprised how willing these people are to upgrade their misdeeds to outright bank fraud. Trying to pay the electric bill with your super-secret account is one thing, but these bozos went straight to trying to launder the money.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:56 am

Stupid and gullible, and well greedy, too, also. They are incredibly gullible and then when you add incredibly stupid, and ignorant in to the mix, it can get tragic, and will for some of them.

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart ICs, touchscreens & camera modules and figure out why they don't work.

Post by Somerset » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:05 am

mmmirele wrote:Here's a link to HATJ's release order (ETA stolen from Quatloos, thanks guys!).

What's with the, "with full responsibility and liability and without prejudice" above her signature? More "majik words"?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:23 am

Somerset wrote:What's with the, "with full responsibility and liability and without prejudice" above her signature? More "majik words"?
Probably. That kind of language turns up a lot in the various declarations at i-uv.com. Lord knows what it means.

Which raises a question in my mind: does the court have to accept this document? I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I don't think courts should have to accept statements from people who are being asked to sign an agreement.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:26 am

There are a lot of people crying out for Heather to make some type of appearance, to the obvious distress of BZ at leaset

i don't think Heather is gonna have any interaction with the BEing and DOing crowd at all, besides maybe some text public letter. Look, she's on bail, this crew has quite a lot of people that have records of some kind and she doesn't know if any of them are felons (which might violate her release and send her back to jail) which one is going to keep trying to steal money from the banks and get arrested (which is even more likely to send her back to jail) and finally, a lot of them are victims one way or another, even though they don't know it yet or won't admit it, and that is just another thing that could send her back into custody.

Nope, Heather likes her cigarettes and coffee way to much to risk it just to talk to the masses, at least for now.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:

At the very least they want REAL money in the account not pretend "secret bank account" money, and that is how thing work in the REAL world.

I really wish I could say that I can't believe these people are really that dumb, but they really really are., but I know it and they keep proving it with their every word and action. Can't understand why the banks are closing accounts....OY!
I believe these people have difficulty to grasp abstract concepts. Money on accounts are just numbers. Real money is bags of silver in ones hands.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:32 am

TheNewSaint wrote:I must say I'm surprised how willing these people are to upgrade their misdeeds to outright bank fraud. Trying to pay the electric bill with your super-secret account is one thing, but these bozos went straight to trying to launder the money.
Don't expect these minds to grasp the difference, money laundering by moving money between accounts is a judicial concept not encountered by most in real life, except the Jooos and the rich guys on Wall Street.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:38 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:

I believe these people have difficulty to grasp abstract concepts. Money on accounts are just numbers. Real money is bags of silver in ones hands.
Pretty much, a checking account or a credit card is all magic to them, one of the reasons they don't understand the pit they've jumped in to.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote: At the very least they want REAL money in the account not pretend "secret bank account" money, and that is how thing work in the REAL world.

Pretty much, a checking account or a credit card is all magic to them, one of the reasons they don't understand the pit they've jumped in to.
The other day I saw someone discussing how our fiat money is just money created out of thin air by the Fed. So when they try to transfer funds from their secret accounts to pay off debts or whatever they are doing the exact the same thing. And thus there is nothing illegal about it. :smoking:
Am I being detained?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:42 am

Heather has a new document dump:

http://i-uv.com/transcript-of-detention ... t-29-2017/

And boy, it's a howler. Much of it is the judge telling Heather she doesn't know what she's doing, explaining basic Federal procedure, and advising her to retain counsel.

Watch Heather's brilliant legal mind in action, as she takes on the challenging task of being sworn in!
THE COURTROOM DEPUTY: Do you solemnly swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God? If so, please say, "I do."
THE DEFENDANT: I am source of all that is.
THE REPORTER: I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
THE DEFENDANT: I am source of all that is. I swear to speak true, accurate, and complete.
THE COURT: I don't know what that means. I didn't ask you what your source was. We just asked you if you are going to swear or if you're going to affirm that you will tell the truth.
THE DEFENDANT: I just said I swear to speak true, accurate, and complete.
THE COURT: Is that different?
THE DEFENDANT: Yes.
THE COURT: What is it? What's different about that and telling the truth?
THE DEFENDANT: Truth is a matter of perception, whereas speaking true, accurate, and complete gives you a full accurate record.
THE COURT: But it's not necessarily the truth?
THE DEFENDANT: It is the truth. I only speak truth. True, accurate, and complete.
THE COURT: Well, then I ask you, will you affirm to tell the truth?
THE DEFENDANT: I'm not trying to be difficult here. I'm saying that I will speak only true --
THE COURT: You are being difficult.
THE DEFENDANT: -- and complete --
THE COURT: You are being difficult, because I just asked you will you tell the truth.
THE DEFENDANT: I will speak truthfully.
THE COURT: And is that different than telling the truth?
THE DEFENDANT: No, it's the same thing.
THE COURT: Okay.
THE DEFENDANT: The truth -- anyway.
THE COURT: That's good. Telling the truth and speaking truthfully are the same thing.
THE DEFENDANT: The other version means that there is room for perception. There's room for not speaking truth -- true, accurate, and complete. I'm telling you I speak only true, accurate, and complete.
The judge quickly figures out who he's dealing with:
THE COURT: Okay. So it is still then your desire to represent yourself and give up your right to be represented by an attorney.
THE DEFENDANT: It is my preference. And it is my choice that I'm going to implement to move forward as myself to present as myself and to present this case by my own --
THE COURT: Is it going to be that any descriptive word I use you're going to pick another word?
The prosecution objects to Heather getting indigent legal support when she appears to have significant financial means, citing her and her group staying at the Trump Hotel at $700 a night. (Edited to add: Heather said they paid $369, divided among 3 people.) Then this happens:
THE COURT: So -- okay. So, generally, here's the questions I usually ask people. So all the money you have in all the bank accounts, security account, any kind of account of any nature is $48?
THE DEFENDANT: Yes. Other than the treasury direct deposit account, yes.
THE COURT: Other than what?
THE DEFENDANT: An account that I don't have access to, which is what I believe that they're alleging a conspiracy against.
This after the judge had warned Heather at length about not incriminating herself. But the judge allows it:
THE COURT: All right. All right. I'm going to find that she qualifies at this point to have appointed standby counsel. I'm appointing you, Mr. Lloyd, to serve as elbow or standby counsel pursuant to the Criminal Justice Act, 18 U.S. Code Section 3006A. It is my hope that you will aid and, to some extent, relieve me of having to explain and enforce all the basic rules of courtroom protocol, procedure, and decorum. You should help Ms. Tucci-Jarraf with regard to procedural and evidentiary obstacles that she might find in completing a task, like we mentioned earlier, introducing evidence or objecting to testimony. And also you can provide her technical assistance in the presentation of her defense and preserving the record for appeal.
The prosecution argues for detention, calling Heather a flight risk for all the reasons we know. The prosecution makes an opening statement, and Heather says:
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: Well, first off, I'd like to state across the board that U.S.A. does not carry her burden.
THE COURT: Say what?
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: That the U.S. attorney did not carry her burden to prove that I would be a flight risk.
She didn't carry her burden in the opening statement. :bored: Heather adds:
My travel, extensive travel over the years, I do acknowledge that I have had extensive travel, but it was for my work. I had over 250 corporations that I had to foreclose on throughout the world.
This after saying in the prior section she had no job, $48 in the bank, and a husband who made less than $30,000 a year working at Logan Airport. She then says she is staying at an AirBNB which she has prepaid for - $824, paid by "one of her colleagues," a William T. "Bill" Ferguson.

Heather has her Clarence Darrow moment:
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: Yes, Your Honor. All that the government has offered assumes that I will not honor my obligations to this -- to bail or to Court or to the honor of the letter of the law that we are addressing in these matters. I have dedicated my life for 17 years to law, and I understand
when there -- regardless of whether there's a disagreement or a different position as far as what law is applicable, I have
always, always gone in to reconcile those matters in a very peaceful way and always honoring my obligations.

I have sworn to this Court under oath that I am going to be making these court appearances. You have already on the record that I did have a criminal matter that I had to attend to in Washington state, which I didn't have any failure to appears.

I've never failed to appear.

I have been a member of the bar system. I've been a member of the courts, an officer of the courts at one time. And I understand the implications as well as the importance of meeting these obligations.
It seems Heather is quite capable of turning off the crazy to get what she wants. Reminds of me Michael Richards' "bowtie killer" character.

She convinces the judge:
THE COURT: All right. So I think what I'm hearing, Ms. Davidson, is she at least accepts my authority for purposes of her release, although she still retains and reserves the right to argue about the Court's overall jurisdiction, either over her or over the case or both. Is that a fair statement,
Ms. Tucci-Jarraf?
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: That is a true and accurate and complete statement. Thank you.
Then a bunch of standard release conditions talk But Heather has to make another oddly specific request that betrays her lack of understanding of the process:
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: May I just make one request of this Court?
THE COURT: Sure.
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: If they could write "forthwith" just at the top. I know that, as you said, we're at the mercy of them, but if you could put "forthwith" at the top of the release order.
THE COURT: That order doesn't go to them. That order is for you. They will be orally instructed to process you out. Mr. Sanchez, if you will ask them to process her forthwith.
The judge addresses Heather's odd signature:
THE COURT: All right. So you've signed your name and you've added all this stuff again. "With full responsibility and liability," what does that -- how is that different than just signing your name? What does that change?
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: Just an express -- that's the signature I use so that if there's anything -- the without prejudice, because there's three there. With responsibility, liability, and without prejudice, meaning if there's something that's not in that contract that is applicable, but hasn't been
told to me, so a disclosure of material fact, then it's -- then it can't prejudice me. However, everything that you've stated
in there, I'm fully responsible and liable for agreeing to those terms.
THE COURT: Well, I don't really know what that means. But I can't assure you that any of that will have any legal significance just because you stuck it in there.
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: It's okay.
THE COURT: Okay. I just wanted you to know that.
MS. TUCCI-JARRAF: I accept that. It's your position.
THE COURT: All right. I will, though, approve with my signature only your release.
The transcript goes on to say the trial will be pushed to let Heather file her jurisdiction motion, and let it go through the inevitable appeals process before the trial begins.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 am

Thanks NewSaint.

Great, great stuff! :mrgreen:
Am I being detained?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”