SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

User avatar
BoomerSooner17
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:38 pm
Location: Katy, Texas
Occupation: Mechanical engineer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2751

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:07 pm

BigSkip wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am
Apparently Harvey Dent was not able to help Marvin the Sovereign Citizen.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmat ... 04291.html

If I am reading correctly:

4 counts Scheme to Defraud - Wire Fraud >$20K <$50K

2 counts Utter Worthless Ck >$150-False Pretenses

2 counts Cash Deposit W Intent to Defraud

1 count VOP On Site

Along with having bond revoked on other charges.
I'm not familiar with Marvin. Was he involved in Beaner & ToochTM's scheme?
* Edit: I mean, aside from attempting the same sort of fraud as B&T?



Resume18
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2752

Post by Resume18 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:56 pm

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:07 pm
BigSkip wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am
Apparently Harvey Dent was not able to help Marvin the Sovereign Citizen.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmat ... 04291.html

If I am reading correctly:

4 counts Scheme to Defraud - Wire Fraud >$20K <$50K

2 counts Utter Worthless Ck >$150-False Pretenses

2 counts Cash Deposit W Intent to Defraud

1 count VOP On Site

Along with having bond revoked on other charges.
I'm not familiar with Marvin. Was he involved in Beaner & ToochTM's scheme?
* Edit: I mean, aside from attempting the same sort of fraud as B&T?
Hey, I'm considering litigation as to the bolded.



User avatar
BoomerSooner17
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:38 pm
Location: Katy, Texas
Occupation: Mechanical engineer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2753

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 pm

Resume18 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:56 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:07 pm
BigSkip wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am
Apparently Harvey Dent was not able to help Marvin the Sovereign Citizen.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmat ... 04291.html

If I am reading correctly:

4 counts Scheme to Defraud - Wire Fraud >$20K <$50K

2 counts Utter Worthless Ck >$150-False Pretenses

2 counts Cash Deposit W Intent to Defraud

1 count VOP On Site

Along with having bond revoked on other charges.
I'm not familiar with Marvin. Was he involved in Beaner & ToochTM's scheme?
* Edit: I mean, aside from attempting the same sort of fraud as B&T?
Hey, I'm considering litigation as to the bolded.
Fine, you can have the rights to "Beaner & Tooch", but I want the abbreviation of "B&T".



Resume18
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2754

Post by Resume18 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:43 pm

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 pm
Resume18 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:56 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:07 pm


I'm not familiar with Marvin. Was he involved in Beaner & ToochTM's scheme?
* Edit: I mean, aside from attempting the same sort of fraud as B&T?
Hey, I'm considering litigation as to the bolded.
Fine, you can have the rights to "Beaner & Tooch", but I want the abbreviation of "B&T".
Write it up.



User avatar
vic
Posts: 3521
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 am
Location: The great San Fernando Valley
Occupation: Web developer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2755

Post by vic » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:31 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm
His signature is "501"? What is that supposed to stand for?
Is that a brand of Levi’s 👖 jeans?
His mom sewed name tags in Marvin's underwear and he checks the tag when he forgets how to spell his name. But he also forgot to put on his underwear, so the only tag he found was on his jeans.



nancydrew
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2756

Post by nancydrew » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:39 pm

Ole Marvin , just could not stay out of trouble. While out on bond pending his trial, for throwing a brick through someone’s window. He also managed to arrest arrest. Pull this scam, which we can all be thankful, he decided to video tape and post on YouTube. He also managed to get a speeding ticket. Plus another traffic stop and tickets for...... no tags or registration.

Those he chose not to video tape unfortunately, as I’m sure Van Balion would have had a heyday with those videos.


For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Pompeed
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2757

Post by Pompeed » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:09 pm

"I just listened to five minutes of that recording, and that was enough. I had never listened to any of Giraffe-Tuchas' audio before, and now I am glad that I was able to avoid doing so. She has such an oddly-paced, stream-of-bullshitconsciousness speaking style that I am amazed that she was ever able to verbally persuade anybody to follow her."



Can someone please explain to me how it comes to be that someone who claims to have a degree in mechanical engineering -- more specificially, BZ Riger -- can buy into all of the airy fairy jackassery.



Resume18
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2758

Post by Resume18 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:14 am

Pompeed wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:09 pm
Can someone please explain to me how it comes to be that someone who claims to have a degree in mechanical engineering -- more specificially, BZ Riger -- can buy into all of the airy fairy jackassery.
Where does she claim that?



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 9985
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2759

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:20 am

I've known some really intelligent highly skilled people who are otherwise really really stupid and should not be let out unchaperoned.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 16472
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2760

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:20 am
I've known some really intelligent highly skilled people who are otherwise really really stupid and should not be let out unchaperoned.
Yeah, we've got a whole section of TFB dedicated to them... viewforum.php?f=98 :twisted:



Pompeed
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2761

Post by Pompeed » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 am

Resume18 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:14 am
Pompeed wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:09 pm
Can someone please explain to me how it comes to be that someone who claims to have a degree in mechanical engineering -- more specificially, BZ Riger -- can buy into all of the airy fairy jackassery.
Where does she claim that?

The mechanical engineering credential? Right on the video.



Resume18
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2762

Post by Resume18 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:53 am

Pompeed wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 am
Resume18 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:14 am
Pompeed wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:09 pm
Can someone please explain to me how it comes to be that someone who claims to have a degree in mechanical engineering -- more specificially, BZ Riger -- can buy into all of the airy fairy jackassery.
Where does she claim that?

The mechanical engineering credential? Right on the video.
I must have skipped that part. So she has a background in physics and calculus, but is completely woo-stricken when it comes to quantum mechanics, if you're ever seen her channel.



User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 15564
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2763

Post by Suranis » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:04 am

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm
His signature is "501"? What is that supposed to stand for?
Ok, guesswork time I did a quick check and 501 is the the section with regulations for Filing Papers With the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Maybe he is referencing his personal patent? :?

https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/s501.html

501(c) is a type of tax exemption for non-profit organizations in the United States

Its a HTTP status code meaning "Not implemented."

Yeah, I got nothing.


"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3788
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2764

Post by DejaMoo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:01 am

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm
His signature is "501"? What is that supposed to stand for?
I'm reading it as "SOL" - which does accurately describes him, I guess.



User avatar
BoomerSooner17
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:38 pm
Location: Katy, Texas
Occupation: Mechanical engineer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2765

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:02 pm

Pompeed wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:09 pm
"I just listened to five minutes of that recording, and that was enough. I had never listened to any of Giraffe-Tuchas' audio before, and now I am glad that I was able to avoid doing so. She has such an oddly-paced, stream-of-bullshitconsciousness speaking style that I am amazed that she was ever able to verbally persuade anybody to follow her."



Can someone please explain to me how it comes to be that someone who claims to have a degree in mechanical engineering -- more specificially, BZ Riger -- can buy into all of the airy fairy jackassery.
She may very well have earned a Mech E degree at one point, but I doubt that she has ever been employed as an engineer, since that would require dealing with people and problems outside her control, as well as a practical understanding of reality. I recently earned my Mech E degree, and aside from the whole thermodynamics thing, there isn't that much that directly conflicts with concepts such as religion, which is really the closest identifiable thing to the New-Age woo that BZ preaches. I can see how a person could get a Mech E degree, never work as an engineer, get stuck in some dead-end job that doesn't deliver the type of money that they expected to earn as an engineer, become bitter, and fall into a rabbit hole of New-Age bullshit that explains why it's not their fault that they are a failure.

Remember that HATJ was once competent enough to graduate law school.



Resume18
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2766

Post by Resume18 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:40 pm

She is also an author of . . . whatever the hell this is.
https://www.amazon.com/Books-BZ-Riger-H ... Riger-Hull
From one of the reviews:
This book made me superstitious. Don't buy this book unless you intend to use it.

I started to wonder, what if this book is made with souls, or something?

So it's like, well, it should be a book, but it doesn't feel like a book, it feels like something evil.

But as evil goes, best to use it if you have to buy it.

Although that doesn't apply to military gear, does it?



User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 2478
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2767

Post by woodworker » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:20 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:01 am
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm
His signature is "501"? What is that supposed to stand for?
I'm reading it as "SOL" - which does accurately describes him, I guess.
"shithead on land"?


Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 26024
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2768

Post by Foggy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:54 pm

SOL = shit outta luck


Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.
WWG1WGA

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 9985
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2769

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Which pretty well covers HAT and her followers.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ScottComstock
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2770

Post by ScottComstock » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 am

Looks like this was just filed yesterday:

http://sovcitbullshit.com/hatj-rkb/pdf/ ... _160_0.pdf

I also noticed that a whole pile of documents seem to have disappeared from the docket on PACER, anyone know what's up with that?



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2771

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:22 am

ScottComstock wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 am
I also noticed that a whole pile of documents seem to have disappeared from the docket on PACER, anyone know what's up with that?
Were they Heather's new filings? I think filings are removed from the docket if they are denied by the court. But IANAL.



Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2772

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:29 am

ScottComstock wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 am
Looks like this was just filed yesterday:

http://sovcitbullshit.com/hatj-rkb/pdf/ ... _160_0.pdf

I also noticed that a whole pile of documents seem to have disappeared from the docket on PACER, anyone know what's up with that?

That document will get him out of jail for sure. :pigsfly:



ScottComstock
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2773

Post by ScottComstock » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:43 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:22 am
ScottComstock wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 am
I also noticed that a whole pile of documents seem to have disappeared from the docket on PACER, anyone know what's up with that?
Were they Heather's new filings? I think filings are removed from the docket if they are denied by the court. But IANAL.
My mistake. The link I followed from CourtListener took me only to the docket for RKB. When I went to TNED's website directly and searched by docket number, everything was there. Evidently I need more coffee this morning ;)



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 7428
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2774

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:15 am

:rotflmao: We simply must remember Marvin for this year's "Self Convicting Idiot" award. Just couldn't believe he was posting video from the car dealership, NancyDrew really called it.


Here's the video, it's still up! Guess he won't be accessing the account anytime soon. Fun to watch again reading the felony counts, he walks us right through it. :lol:






Bye Marvin, dang. :wave: This is a big, big loss in the SovCit comedy world. :(



This Randy filing sure must be important, look at the signature block. What he's saying is since they didn't respond to his imaginary documents, they lose. How many years will this add to his sentence, or will he be given a psyc evaluation?

PGP.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 9985
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2775

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:36 am

More utter nonsense and gibber8sh.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”