SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

RTH10260

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:46 pm

EastStander wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:03 am
Sorry - don't know where the italics came from!
Fun fact: your quoted source contains this text, just where the italic begins: " [ I assume she means Poles ]", but without the space I inserted here after the square bracket. This triggered the italic tag of the phpBB markup in the editor.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:56 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:35 pm
boots wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm
As amusing as that story would be, the actual true facts of the OPPT saga are bizarre enough to be thoroughly entertaining without embellishment.
Yup. You couldn't invent characters like these; nobody would believe them. But they really exist.

Which is why the sovcit movement fascinates me. It's sort of my reality show. Striving, backstabbing, greedy, awful people, concocting ridiculous schemes and alliances, who mostly get their just desserts in the end.
That sounds a lot like the last election...

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:11 pm
My Heather biopic would be entitled The Source Of All That Is. Or maybe just Praecipe! :snippity:
Oh, but Praecipe! absolutely has to be a musical with some glorious dance numbers! Perhaps Oklahoma!, perhaps South Pacific, something like that.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm
Oh, but Praecipe! absolutely has to be a musical with some glorious dance numbers! Perhaps Oklahoma!, perhaps South Pacific, something like that.
PRAY -sip - AYYYYYYYYYYYY....
I filed a PRAY -sip - AYYYYYYYYYYYY....
That makes this GOOOOOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYYYYY...
In case you missed:

PRAY -sip - AYYYYYYYYYYYY....
I filed a PRAY -sip - AYYYYYYYYYYYY....
Leave me a - lone to - DAYYYYYYYYYYY...
Case is dis - missed!

This reprise would come up any time Heather files a praecipe, about five times total. The musical ends with Heather in jail, and the "downer remix" version of the above.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
"There's a bright, golden fringe on the ensign
There's a bright, golden fringe on the ensign
The judge is sat high as a elephant's eye
And everyone sighs and looks up to the sky"
"Oh what a beautiful courtroom
Oh what a beautiful day
I've got a beautiful feelin'
Everything's goin' my way"

Still working on "Going to wash that lien right out of my hair".......

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 am

Things are going to get interesting! April LaJune and Harvey Dent are going to an interview. Scheduled for this coming Wed. Should be interesting. Btw, April also challenged Virgo Triad. Virgo’s position is “to expose scams and scammers, not have a debate with individuals that she considers to be criminals!”

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

CriticalThinker

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by CriticalThinker » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:46 am

nancydrew wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:43 am
GlimDropper wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 pm
nancydrew wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 pm

My apologies I didn’t see the Lorenzo McDonald on your post. Meechie is commenting on Janet Moore’s YouTube video, she put up on him. According to Meechie, the court agreed with him that there was no money because he was allowed to file “in firma Pauperis.” All his cases were dismissed from what I can tell, most for lack of jurisdiction. (What happens when you file in the wrong court.) But as always these SC types always delude themselves they are “winning!”
Meechie was bragging about the court accepting his in forma Pauperis petition, I see someone already congratulated him on that. [Link to the vid in question for those playing along at home]

Perhaps I was misreading you but your post made it sound like Meechie is Lorenzo McDonald when I'm sure you know he's Demetrius Marwin Holder. I read these threads sometimes first thing in the morning so a certain amount of clarity is helpful, especially because we seem to be adding to the cast of characters here. And most especially because Lorenzo "HailRazor" McDonald seems concerned that his online sovcit reputation might start to connect with his RazorSharpDesigns & Media, LLC day job.
So many players, so little time! Even more difficult when they have more alias than Carter’s has liver pills.

TheHailRazer is Lorenzo McDonald
Meechie Slay is Demitrius M. Holder

Meechie is busy going off on he’s a private Attorney General and all his wins in court. Cough, cough! The HailRazor has challenged Harvey Dent to A debate. Unfortunately onlybroadcast on the HailRazors private site, and not open to public for entertainment purposes. Such a shame! HD is evidently unaware at this time that the gauntlet has been thrown down.
Here's a November 2017 rant from Private Attorney General Meechie Slay.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:41 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:59 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Oh what a beautiful day

"MOOOR-occo, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain,
The hashish and pot, it sure feels hot,
as you smoke it up into your brain!
MOOOR-occo, every night my Heather lamb and I
Go through lots of dope, and watch the smoke makin' lazy circles in the sky!"

As a recent OU graduate whose apartment was across the street from the marching band's practice field, I can instantly recall the Oklahoma tune to mind, complete with trumpets.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:28 am

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:41 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:59 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Oh what a beautiful day

"MOOOR-occo, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain,
The hashish and pot, it sure feels hot,
as you smoke it up into your brain!
MOOOR-occo, every night my Heather lamb and I
Go through lots of dope, and watch the smoke makin' lazy circles in the sky!"

As a recent OU graduate whose apartment was across the street from the marching band's practice field, I can instantly recall the Oklahoma tune to mind, complete with trumpets.
I always misremember the song with a more dramatc crescendo than actually in the movie:
OOOOOO-Klahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain ...

And I would also like to cross-pollinate with Lawyer J. Noble Daggert of Dardanelle in Yell County* prosecuting:
Nuts and loons and poots better worry
When I take you under Old Glory
When I take you under Old Glory with the fringe on the top ...

* From True Grit, the original, not the flaccid dirge of a remake. None of John Grisham's heroes compare to Lawyer J. Noble Daggert.

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Haven't listened to this, but I'm sure it won't disappoint.

boots

Post by boots » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Gregg wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:56 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:35 pm
boots wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm
As amusing as that story would be, the actual true facts of the OPPT saga are bizarre enough to be thoroughly entertaining without embellishment.
Yup. You couldn't invent characters like these; nobody would believe them. But they really exist.

Which is why the sovcit movement fascinates me. It's sort of my reality show. Striving, backstabbing, greedy, awful people, concocting ridiculous schemes and alliances, who mostly get their just desserts in the end.
That sounds a lot like the last election...
:like:

realist

Post by realist » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm

ssmith wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Pretty standard stuff. Though first you need to realize your “all encompassingness.” Yes.

Kind of Bundy-ish complaints. Heather has discovered jail is not all fun and games.

There is a lady there named Crystal who is being denied her seizure meds. She has an “unknown” seizure disorder.

Then being the hero Heather is, she’s chosen to take the role of kind of an undercover person, keeping track of all the abuses, etc. A kind of “sting operation” as it were.

And just in case you didn’t know, the judicial system has little to no funds. Of course, we all know that’s true. What you probably didn’t know is the reason is due to all the money being sent overseas, all handled through the DOD.

And Heather doesn’t mind being there so she can accomplish exposing all these things because it is costing the government quadrillions of dollars for every moment she remains there. So there’s that.

Fun times.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:28 pm

She's got her Val-Speak goin' on.

And, she's still nuts, as are her sycophants. I see Luna See has commented already; I think he's lookin' for some cray-cray sumpin'-sumpin'.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Now that she has finished unbinding and unwinding, she can can see that everyone she meets is innocent of their charges and DO not consent to BEing locked up. Also they can have unlimited honey buns if they write "accepted for value, all rights reserved" on their commissary form. Maybe not this week, but if they keep filling them out, any week now there will be boxes of honey buns delivered to every cell.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 pm

This guy thinks Heather knows who Q is. It's just precious...
precious.JPG
:bounce:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Am I being detained?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 pm
This guy thinks Heather knows who Q is. It's just precious...

precious.JPG

:bounce:
Q is a Star Trek character who looks like John de Lancie. Even I know that.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 am

realist wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm
ssmith wrote:

Kind of Bundy-ish complaints. Heather has discovered jail is not all fun and games.

There is a lady there named Crystal who is being denied her seizure meds. She has an “unknown” seizure disorder.

Then being the hero Heather is, she’s chosen to take the role of kind of an undercover person, keeping track of all the abuses, etc. A kind of “sting operation” as it were.

And Heather doesn’t mind being there so she can accomplish exposing all these things because it is costing the government quadrillions of dollars for every moment she remains there. So there’s that.
It's pretty funny that Heather is continuing to try the "I'm a martyr but I'm here in jail as part of a larger plan to save all of you." The messianic posturing is a little hollower because they never really tried to prove the existence of the seekrit government accounts, which would have (in their pretend world) unlocked them for everyone. The defense strategy was basically to write "rejected" on everything, which sounded a lot more to me like they were trying to save their own skins than that they were trying to give everyone free money.

But just in case the jail experience is miserable, one of the I-UV commenters has got Heather's back:
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:46 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 am
realist wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm
ssmith wrote:

It's pretty funny that Heather is continuing to try the "I'm a martyr but I'm here in jail as part of a larger plan to save all of you." The messianic posturing is a little hollower because they never really tried to prove the existence of the seekrit government accounts, which would have (in their pretend world) unlocked them for everyone. The defense strategy was basically to write "rejected" on everything, which sounded a lot more to me like they were trying to save their own skins than that they were trying to give everyone free money.

But just in case the jail experience is miserable, one of the I-UV commenters has got Heather's back:

Capture.GIF
I just listened to five minutes of that recording, and that was enough. I had never listened to any of Giraffe-Tuchas' audio before, and now I am glad that I was able to avoid doing so. She has such an oddly-paced, stream-of-bullshitconsciousness speaking style that I am amazed that she was ever able to verbally persuade anybody to follow her.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:57 am

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:46 pm
I just listened to five minutes of that recording, and that was enough. I had never listened to any of Giraffe-Tuchas' audio before, and now I am glad that I was able to avoid doing so. She has such an oddly-paced, stream-of-bullshitconsciousness speaking style that I am amazed that she was ever able to verbally persuade anybody to follow her.
Poots will follow anybody that spews bullshit that agrees with their preconceived notions or with their fantasies of what they want to be true. Since their critical thinking faculties are somewhat suppressed, if they ever existed, they can't tell the difference between wise folks and complete nutters. Pretend judge Anna has tons of followers who don't realize that she's batshit crazy. Cindy Kay Currier, even more insane than pretend judge Anna, has driven people to leave long-term marriages to be her groupies, and quickly discarded them.

For some people, an odd speaking style is a feature, not a bug. It may actually reinforce the idea that Heather lives on a higher plane of existence and is constantly having to check with the super-beings she alone is powerful enough to be in touch with. Or something.

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am

Apparently Harvey Dent was not able to help Marvin the Sovereign Citizen.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmat ... 04291.html

If I am reading correctly:

4 counts Scheme to Defraud - Wire Fraud >$20K <$50K

2 counts Utter Worthless Ck >$150-False Pretenses

2 counts Cash Deposit W Intent to Defraud

1 count VOP On Site

Along with having bond revoked on other charges.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:27 am

Dang :blackeye: No further Youtube videos :?: :lol:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:13 pm

8 felonies for poor Marvin:
MarvinG1.JPG
A little more detail on one of the charges from the Brevard County Clerk of Court's website:
MarvinG3.JPG
And just when you think Marvin couldn't get more stupid:
MarvinG2.JPG

Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm

His signature is "501"? What is that supposed to stand for?

J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Marvin, poor Marvin...... Another Harvey Dent success story.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:25 pm
His signature is "501"? What is that supposed to stand for?
Is that a brand of Levi’s 👖 jeans?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”