SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 1835
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1776

Post by Whip » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:05 pm

nancydrew wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm
Not only can HD stay off YouTube, but it get's better. He posted a video of himself getting stopped, and issued another citation! Can't make this stuff up. HD Karma is sending you a message!
he certainly doesn't know what 'irony' is with that vid title.



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 6707
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1777

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 am

:lol: NancyDrew, that guy is really one of the dumbest ever.

Here is his mea culpa :lol: ... Don't use checks with your TDA account! :lol:




Avatar: Toni Holt Kramer, founder of a Trump fan club called The Trumpettes, taken New Years Eve at Mar-A-Lago.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1778

Post by arayder » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 am

This is the same cycle of promotion--attempted use--failure--lame excuse--final dismissal as every other something for nothing plan peddled by the guru class.

The methods seem to break down into the work the banking system scam (ACCP, A4V, 96 fix, WeRe bank) and the secret government account scam (security account, TDA, birth bond).

I would think the work banking system scams would have longer shelf lives since the guru pushing it can more easily add abstruse details to the plan thus making it seem "smarter" to the easily duped sovcit/freeman rank and file.



nancydrew
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1779

Post by nancydrew » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 am
:lol: NancyDrew, that guy is really one of the dumbest ever.

Here is his mea culpa :lol: ... Don't use checks with your TDA account! :lol:


I know! It’s priceless! This one was late to the party in the first place, joining the movement afte 9/15/2017 when between ACH processors and the FRB, everything was locked down.

But you always have those that think they are smarter than the next person, and they have found the method to access the secret accounts.
1. Because they do so little research, they don’t know their method has been tried before. 2. They are arrogant in their own stupidity. They don’t know how their own checking account works, let alone all the steps that go on behind the scenes from a payment being credited till the vendor/creditor actually gets paid. 3. They don’t get a paper check and e-check or ACH transaction are essential the same.

My favorite part of the whole video is when he calls the check printing place and wants his money back, less the 5 checks he used, because the checks didn’t work, they ALL got returned!
Makes one go “Oh, gosh!”


For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1780

Post by arayder » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 pm

arayder wrote:I would think the work banking system scams would have longer shelf lives since the guru pushing it can more easily add abstruse details to the plan thus making it seem "smarter" to the easily duped sovcit/freeman rank and file.

nancydrew wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 am
I know! It’s priceless! This one was late to the party in the first place, joining the movement afte 9/15/2017 when between ACH processors and the FRB, everything was locked down.

But you always have those that think they are smarter than the next person, and they have found the method to access the secret accounts.
1. Because they do so little research, they don’t know their method has been tried before. 2. They are arrogant in their own stupidity. They don’t know how their own checking account works, let alone all the steps that go on behind the scenes from a payment being credited till the vendor/creditor actually gets paid. 3. They don’t get a paper check and e-check or ACH transaction are essential the same.

My favorite part of the whole video is when he calls the check printing place and wants his money back, less the 5 checks he used, because the checks didn’t work, they ALL got returned!
Makes one go “Oh, gosh!”
As if the guy just doesn't get it he ends the youtube by saying you can access your TDA account by submitting payments digitally, rather than using a check format. He says it's easy for banks to reject paper checks and seems to assume that the same banks won't check electronic payments any closer than paper/check ones.

My guess is that the very mention of this guy's name makes alarm bells go off at every bank and bank web sites in the western world.



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 6707
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1781

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:28 pm

He should be thanking his lucky stars that he's not in jail, writing fake checks is a crime and clearly he knew what he was doing. That stupidity is only exceeded by recording a video and posting it to the world. Incredible. Thanks again NancyDrew.


Avatar: Toni Holt Kramer, founder of a Trump fan club called The Trumpettes, taken New Years Eve at Mar-A-Lago.

nancydrew
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1782

Post by nancydrew » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:28 pm
He should be thanking his lucky stars that he's not in jail, writing fake checks is a crime and clearly he knew what he was doing. That stupidity is only exceeded by recording a video and posting it to the world. Incredible. Thanks again NancyDrew.
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:28 pm
He should be thanking his lucky stars that he's not in jail, writing fake checks is a crime and clearly he knew what he was doing. That stupidity is only exceeded by recording a video and posting it to the world. Incredible. Thanks again NancyDrew.
Oh they love to film themselves and share it on social media to show everyone how smart they are. I sometimes count up the felonies in my head while they’re talking. Bank fraud, check fraud, mail fraud......should they decide to prosecute, these videos are what my husband calls “evidence!”

Let’s not forget in the hearing in DC, for HATJ, they used her own video telling the person on the end of the call, who she is, and identifies herself as RKB’s attorney. Identifying her, and the proof of her practicing law without a license, in one video, she posted herself, used as evidence against her!


For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1783

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 am

MoneyBoyFilmz Midwest aka Joseph Miller Davis. A fork lift operator by trade, has figured out how to access the secret accounts. Another late to the party!

First he opened up accounts on line with various financial institutions and investment firms. He funded these accounts with a check(s) he had printed somewhere with the routing number of the place he thinks has his secret accounts.

Since the initial opening and deposits he has not shown any screen shots of purported accounts, which I believe are probably frozen.

But yesterday he ordered a Tesla (like that hasn’t been already tried) , via ACH. In addition his cohort in crime MoneyBoy Filmz are charging $250 per package, to gain access to forms etc to get access to the secret accounts. In addition to hoodies, t-shirts and backdrops.

Not one of his followers would even have enough brains to ask him for current screen shots of his alleged accounts using his method.

I wish they’d Arrest these people! Not just because they are breaking the law, but they are also incredible annoying!



For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1784

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 am

Another Gem from HD. To get your morning started out! He’s such a victim.


For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

User avatar
arayder
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1785

Post by arayder » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 am

In the youtubes above we see a lot of talk about "doing the research" and "getting your money".

I don't see any of the theory explained. It's possible that in older youtubes the theories are explained, but I think the "doing your research" statements are really reinforcement of the notion that any failure of the method du jour can be chalked up to the user's incompetence.

The "get your money" line is an implication that using the method proves you have a spine and are willing to stick it to the man.

The brainwashing isn't any more complex then that of some middle school clique, saying: If you can't make it work you're stupid and cowardly.



User avatar
NotaPerson
Posts: 2706
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1786

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am

I don't know how many times I have seen, in response to a question on a sovcit or financial scam facebook page, the reply: "Do your research."


Am I being detained?

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 2990
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1787

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:21 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am
I don't know how many times I have seen, in response to a question on a sovcit or financial scam facebook page, the reply: "Do your research."
It's a favorite of the Bundy cult. Do your research and find out what the Constitution really says and what the BLM really did at Bundy Ranch.



User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1788

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 am
In the youtubes above we see a lot of talk about "doing the research" and "getting your money".

I don't see any of the theory explained. It's possible that in older youtubes the theories are explained, but I think the "doing your research" statements are really reinforcement of the notion that any failure of the method du jour can be chalked up to the user's incompetence.
And this is exactly how cults work: if you succeed, it's because of the power of the beliefs in the cult. If you fail, it's because there is something wrong with you. This is a classic broken feedback loop, causing you to feel incompetent and to dig harder into the cult's secret knowledge. In other words, they manage to turn failure into a way to keep you stuck, where in normal people, when you get enough payments rejected from this fraudulent scheme, you'd start to question whether your actions will ever work, and you'll abandon it.

I continue to believe that a lot of SovCit groups behave like little cults. Because of the internet, there's less of a strong leader than classical cults like Scientology. The outcome of that is that members will "cult hop," going from guru to guru quickly. They may not last long in an individual cult but they'll be bouncing from cult to cult forever.



User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 14342
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1789

Post by Suranis » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:47 am

Cryptocurrency stuff. A bitcoin conferance decides to not take payments in bitcoin as it just takes too long and costs too much money. I put this here because it finally explained what "mining" is. Basically, (as far as I understand it) all bitcoins have to have all worldwide transactions in their database as there is no central repository for all transactions, so the only way you can know something is valid is if all bitcoin databases are the same. So by doing this huge amount of computing work, entities are awarded new bitcoins. Needless to say, this takes time and money. Its also completely crazy as the amount of data involved has to be huge, and they are continually swapping these massive databases back and forth. And that's leaving out the possibility of fraud.

Only libertarians would be dumb enough to think this shit is viable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/bitcoin ... ments.html
Relatively slow transaction times and high processing fees for bitcoin payments have led to many merchants rethinking their decisions to accept cryptocurrencies. For example, tech giant Microsoft temporarily stopped taking bitcoin as a payment option at its store, before resuming such transactions. Last month, gaming platform Steam also stopped accepting payments in bitcoin, citing "high fees" and "volatility."

According to industry site BitInfoCharts, in the last three months, the average bitcoin transaction fee was as high as $55. On Jan. 9, data showed the fee was about $31.

Bitcoin's relatively high transaction fees are, however, profitable for so-called bitcoin "miners," who work out complex cryptographic puzzles to add transactions to the blockchain — a decentralized record of all bitcoin transactions. In return, they are rewarded bitcoin.

Meanwhile, data from Blockchain.info showed that, at the time of publishing, it takes an average of 51 minutes to confirm a bitcoin transaction. Over a 30-day period, that average time was as high as 3,564 minutes (more than 59 hours) on Jan. 1.


"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1790

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 am

Last I checked, the reward for mining wasn't worth the cost of the electricity to keep your computer on. Maybe that's changed now that the value is way up, but the endgame comes into focus. As the transaction payload continues to grow, processing a transaction will eventually become impossible, either because its too expensive or no one is willing to lend their computing power to it. At that point Bitcoin will lose all utility, even as a speculative investment.



User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 5933
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1791

Post by Northland10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:26 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am
I don't know how many times I have seen, in response to a question on a sovcit or financial scam facebook page, the reply: "Do your research."
That is a common birther response when someone asks for evidence of their claim.


North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 13871
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1792

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:22 am

Suranis wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:47 am
Cryptocurrency stuff. A bitcoin conferance decides to not take payments in bitcoin as it just takes too long and costs too much money. I put this here because it finally explained what "mining" is. Basically, (as far as I understand it) all bitcoins have to have all worldwide transactions in their database as there is no central repository for all transactions, so the only way you can know something is valid is if all bitcoin databases are the same. So by doing this huge amount of computing work, entities are awarded new bitcoins. Needless to say, this takes time and money. Its also completely crazy as the amount of data involved has to be huge, and they are continually swapping these massive databases back and forth. And that's leaving out the possibility of fraud.
:snippity:
[/quote]

Ughh - I disagree and think your have two concepts mixed there: mining of a "bitcoin" and "transactions in bitcoins (or fractions thereof)"

Mining is the procedure to find one of those elusive numbers that make them a "bitcoin". They have some magical numeric properties that make them safe from forgery. A new bitcoin is based on some prior found bitcoin number. Much like prime numbers, the more you want the farther apart they become and the more difficult to find thru the given algorithm. Once a new bitcoin is found one can bind the new bitcoin into the chain of the distributed database and it is registered to the wallet of its finder.

Transactions in bitcoins take one or more units or fractions of one (iirc the current minimal standard is 100'000th of a bitcoin). For a transaction to happen, both seller and buyer have an electronic wallet, a local copy of what reflects their possession of bitcoins in the the global distributed database (not the whole thing). They connect to the distributed database and the seller marks off and transfers his amount and this gets registered in the global distributed database. The buyer then registers the transfer to him/her as a receipt in the global to confirm the transaction. Only when both these updates have happened is a bitcoin trnasfer (payment) complete. The process is secure so that no party can make a claim based on an incomplete transaction. The larger the distributed database get, the longer the processing of inserting the transaction document takes (and therefore costlier). Part of registering a transaction is crossing the chain of prior transactions to guarantee that the seller has a valid bitcoin resource.

One can rightly compare bitcoin mining with traditional mining of mineral resources like gold. The first adventurers had it easy to pick the gold from the river. The more resources had been extracted the more intricated machinery was required and entrepreneurs invested and took part of the value of the recovered resources. Much the same with bitcoins and its brothers/sisters. Initially about a decade a go some bright guys invented the concept and the algotrith to generate magical numbers in a secure fraud safe manner. The first such numbers could be genereated on a regular desktop PC. Soon the number crunching got more intense, so faster PCs were needed. Then the computing power of the graphic card processors was put to use. Next was specially engineered multiprocessor configurations built upon the regular PC architecture. About the same time followed implementations of networked algorithms.

From the simple goldwasher to the entrepreneur stage. The resource mined changed from raw metal like gold to raw numbers, and these resources are allocated a value that humans believe they are worth. The miner gets the market price for their newly worked resource. Same for both kinds of resources, their inherent value fluctuates with market demand.



nancydrew
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1793

Post by nancydrew » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am
I don't know how many times I have seen, in response to a question on a sovcit or financial scam facebook page, the reply: "Do your research."
It’s tough to do research, when the only sites they look at are other SC’s sites that just regurgitate the exact same things. In addition, encloypedia of facts at Black’s Dictionary, and UCC1 codes.

When the whole ACH run was going on, I can’t tell you how many gurus, posted links to Fedwire regulations for proof that their transactions couldn’t be reversed. Except FedWire is for actual wires and not ACH which have their own guidelines. Proof positive they only look as far, or read what they want to justify their position.


For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1794

Post by woodworker » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:06 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 am
Last I checked, the reward for mining wasn't worth the cost of the electricity to keep your computer on. Maybe that's changed now that the value is way up, but the endgame comes into focus. As the transaction payload continues to grow, processing a transaction will eventually become impossible, either because its too expensive or no one is willing to lend their computing power to it. At that point Bitcoin will lose all utility, even as a speculative investment.
Which is one reason you need to make sure you run anti-virus, etc., to make sure no one is using your computer and electricity. I saw a blurb, not sure how accurate, that bit mining now consumes more energy than the Scandinavian countries combined.


My avatar was by my bestest puppy ever, Bruin. I miss him every day.

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 14342
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1795

Post by Suranis » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Pretty much. And at least a significant number are warehouse sised Computer farms in China et al.


"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1796

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Heather's at it again. Another series of filings today. I suspect these will get tossed because the last pretrial hearing was on January 12 and motions were supposed to have been shut off by then. But one of these isn't a motion, it's a praecipe, which has super powers.

This is kind of sad, really: Heather's got no new nonsense to sling as trial nears. She's just going to try to bring in the same old arguments: "jurisdiction" and "praecipes trump everything." And Randy's going to keep going with his legal strategy of "Whatever Heather said, even though I don't understand it."

Government's proposed jury instructions. Pretty standard stuff:



Heather's nonsense-filled Praecipe. Apparently, she's still fighting the jurisdiction issue, which was decided a while back. Rejecting stuff doesn't appear to be working, so we're praeciping now. It refers to the government's motion in limine, which seeks to preclude Heather & Randy from talking about jurisdiction and trying to argue that the court doesn't have authority over defendants. It also tries to bring in Trump's recent executive order again.




User avatar
GlimDropper
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1797

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 am

She isn't 100% drinking her own flavor-aid. She mentions what ever the heck she calls her fee schedule but she doesn't actually invoke it. She knows that if she tries to fine the Judge how every many quadrillion dollars she's end up out of the ankle bracelet and back in a cell so she chickens out. But maybe she did enough to persevere the issue for appeal.



User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1798

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 am

I think part of Heather's game is to keep filing the same crap, and let her idiot supporters think she's somehow being treated unfairly when the court rejects it. It seems to work:
Tallison says : REPLY
January 16, 2018 at 11:18 pm
Well the corruption and fraud are certainly in plain sight here and now! Heather and Randy continue to stand strong!



nancydrew
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1799

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Thought you’d like to see the man behind the voice of Brett Toriano Jones-Theophilious
Brett Randoff Toriano Keeffe Henry Kana-Shaphel Hithrappes Jones-Theophilus, aka Brent Jones aka Brent O. Jones aka Brett Jones Theophilius, Brett Jones-Theophilius, aka Keeffe T. Branch, Keefe T. Branch, aka Keith Branch, aka K.T. Branch, aka B.J. UC. Now known as EEon2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

User avatar
LightinDarkness
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

#1800

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Very disappointed with Heather's latest magic filing. Same old, same old. I was hoping as we get closer to trial we'd get something with more...imagination? Here before us is the woman who brought the nation to its knees by shutting down the government and giving us all billions! Surely she can do better than filing the same thing over and over again.

I do notice a few magic words that I don' think I've seen before - like idem sonans. She uses it after Randy's name. I'm not quite sure why, as it appears to be a legal doctrine related to name misspellings. I am unclear as to how that doctrine has sovrun magic (something to do with NAME vs name, Im sure). But still, thats very minor. I was so hoping for better.



Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”