SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

anotherparadox

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by anotherparadox » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 am

Oh, look, The Hail Razor commented. But although I didn't watch the video, I did appreciate this:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This template is for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.

The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) posted represents the views and opinions of the original creators.The mere appearance of Video Content on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by this channel or its affiliates of such Video Content.

The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. This Channel and YouTube user does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. Harvard does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of this content or linked to in any Video on this page

The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional and legal advice. Always seek the advice of qualified professional for any questions you may have regarding legal advice. Never legal or professional advice or delay because of something you have read or seen on the Site.

Extralight/ Light34/ controller of this channel hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
If you watch the video, she has been still trying to pay her Prosper Loan off with the "secret account" and has spend a lot of time on the phone with them to see if the payments ever go through.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 pm

anotherparadox wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 am

Oh, look, The Hail Razor commented. But although I didn't watch the video, I did appreciate this:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This template is for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.

The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) posted represents the views and opinions of the original creators.The mere appearance of Video Content on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by this channel or its affiliates of such Video Content.

The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. This Channel and YouTube user does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. Harvard does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of this content or linked to in any Video on this page

The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional and legal advice. Always seek the advice of qualified professional for any questions you may have regarding legal advice. Never legal or professional advice or delay because of something you have read or seen on the Site.

Extralight/ Light34/ controller of this channel hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
If you watch the video, she has been still trying to pay her Prosper Loan off with the "secret account" and has spend a lot of time on the phone with them to see if the payments ever go through.
The idiocy in this one lies deep! She besties with Hail, HD, 3x, and Money Boy Filmz. She had quite the following when she was posting under ExtraOrdinary. But shut that channel down when Captain Spaulding posted his Youtube University Professors list.

Please take a look at the actually views on her new videos, she’s not make any money from
This channel!

BTW, I imagine Prosper and Quicken are in the same boat that many of these financial institutions are in. FRB credit Union reported HD, each time he used the name in one of his videos, to the FBI. Bottom line is unless their was a loss to the company or financial institutions, the FBI wasn’t so interested in investigating, since there were so many! They preferred to let companies dole out their own form of punishment in actual fees, late charges, closing accounts, freezing ability to use ACH.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:27 pm

nancydrew wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 pm
The idiocy in this one lies deep! She besties with Hail, HD, 3x, and Money Boy Filmz. She had quite the following when she was posting under ExtraOrdinary. But shut that channel down when Captain Spaulding posted his Youtube University Professors list.

Please take a look at the actually views on her new videos, she’s not make any money from
This channel!

BTW, I imagine Prosper and Quicken are in the same boat that many of these financial institutions are in. FRB credit Union reported HD, each time he used the name in one of his videos, to the FBI. Bottom line is unless their was a loss to the company or financial institutions, the FBI wasn’t so interested in investigating, since there were so many! They preferred to let companies dole out their own form of punishment in actual fees, late charges, closing accounts, freezing ability to use ACH.
The only reason Prosper and/or Quicken Loans don't penalize her is because she supposedly pays her monthly payment with a legitimate account. The part I can't understand is how she can believe so much that these "secret accounts" exist that she is still trying to get payments to go through.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:24 pm

anotherparadox wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:27 pm
nancydrew wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 pm

This channel!

The only reason Prosper and/or Quicken Loans don't penalize her is because she supposedly pays her monthly payment with a legitimate account. The part I can't understand is how she can believe so much that these "secret accounts" exist that she is still trying to get payments to go through.
She thinks both companies actually received the money, but aren’t giving her credit for the amounts she made the payments for. If I recall correctly, between the two companies, and multiple transactions, I think it’s bout $130,000.

And for added testimonial for the intelligence of “extra” check out my post under Dinar revaluation this week. She’s an RN! Please don’t let her near anyone I know with a needle!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 pm

EEon2 gives his viewers an example how to file a lien on California. EEon2 covered on Quatloos, is also known as:
Brett Toriano Jones-Theophilious
Brett Randoff Toriano Keeffe Henry Kana-Shaphel Hithrappes Jones-Theophilus, aka Brent Jones aka Brent O. Jones aka Brett Jones Theophilius, Brett Jones-Theophilius, aka Keeffe T. Branch, Keefe T. Branch, aka Keith Branch, aka K.T. Branch, aka B.J. UC

Also attached to Legal Redress, Sittcomm, satcom. Thought I recalled reading somewhere he was going to stay away from SC stuff. But I don’t know how difficult it is to obtain a real job, when you are a registered sex offender.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:43 pm

More Heather and Randy news: the prosecuting attorneys have entered a motion in limine to bar Randy and Heather from making any jurisdictional arguments during the actual trial, which will start on January 23. (Hat tip: wserra at quatloos.)
Defendants have asserted that this Court lacks jurisdiction and that the federal government is “defaulted” and therefore lacks any authority over the defendants or the proceedings in this case. Given the defendants’ previous filings and assertions, the United States expects the defendants to advance these theories before the jury at trial. However, any evidence suggesting this Court lacks jurisdiction is irrelevant, confusing and misleading. Moreover, it is wrong.
Defendants should be precluded from presenting any evidence to the jury challenging the Court’s jurisdiction over this case. The Court’s jurisdiction, which has been determined, is not relevant to the determination of any material fact in this criminal case. Defendants presented
their arguments regarding jurisdiction to this Court in both written filings and at a hearing on the motion. Indeed, the defendants proffered “in excess of 725 pages” of filings that mainly consisted of UCC Financing Statements. This Court noted that the lengthy UCC filings “are largely devoid of intelligible argument” and “have no relevance whatsoever in this criminal case.” This Court soundly rejected the defendants’ jurisdictional arguments.
The UCC financing statements, offered to support the defendants’ jurisdictional arguments, are lengthy and confusing. (See generally,
Doc. 19, Cancellation of True Bill, pgs. 8-245.) The documents primarily contain improperly used legal jargon with no intelligible purpose. Accordingly, such evidence should be excluded pursuant to Federal Rule of Evidence 403.)
Judge Varlan would have to grant the order, but he almost certainly will.

Documents, and the usual gang of idiots' reactions to them: http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-filled-doc-77- ... testimony/

anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:08 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Documents, and the usual gang of idiots' reactions to them: http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-filled-doc-77- ... testimony/
I'm sure Judge Varlan will sign the order and will prevent them from trying to bring up jurisdiction during the trial. The comments show the total idiocy of Heather's followers. In their minds, it is just fine if people want to break the law and not have to answer for their crimes.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:17 pm

anotherparadox wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:08 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:

I'm sure Judge Varlan will sign the order and will prevent them from trying to bring up jurisdiction during the trial. The comments show the total idiocy of Heather's followers. In their minds, it is just fine if people want to break the law and not have to answer for their crimes.
You’re not seeing the big picture. Heather Ann is channeling Kelly Anne Conway, offering Alternate Law.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Truly it is written "Do you believe in Miracles?........"

The followers would deny it but they believe in magic.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Harvey Dent’s day in court!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 pm

If you want to hear the judgement skip to 17 minutes. If you want to hear Dent whining that "it does not matter what angle you take with these fraudulent courts, they make up the law as they do along and they have their little gallery of Policy enforcers." I lasted about 5 minutes of Harvey sounding smug and trying to "catch the court out" with his gibberish about "wheres the victim/this is a conflict of interest as the witness and you are employed by the plaintiff!", so I didn't hear the bit where the Judge told him to shut up.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Harvey has 90 days to provide proof that he has his vehicle registered. This is one of those areas of law I've never found myself needing to address but is being in default on you vehicle loan in any way a barrier to securing registration? I'm asking for an obnoxious self important jerk. :lol:

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:25 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 pm
Harvey has 90 days to provide proof that he has his vehicle registered. This is one of those areas of law I've never found myself needing to address but is being in default on you vehicle loan in any way a barrier to securing registration? I'm asking for an obnoxious self important jerk. :lol:
I can't imagine how it would be, especially if you're simply renewing an overdue/expired registration. In fact, I have a feeling the state would happily take your money for tags on a vehicle that had even been repo'd if it was recent. You generally don't need to bring anything but an ID to renew registration, I just did it the other day.

Actually, not that I think about it, I've gotten tags/stickers that way before for vehicles that had been expired for a year or two (I have three and a motorcycle so I occasionally forget or have one disassembled in various states of restoration).

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:41 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
x

Awwdamn, we should just print more! Now why didn't anybody think of THAT before?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:09 am

LtDansLegs wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:41 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
x

Awwdamn, we should just print more! Now why didn't anybody think of THAT before?
But they can’t wait to get their hands on their portion of the gazillions of worthless paper being stored in their secret accounts at the Federal Reserve.

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:24 am

It's like a tired old rerun: Attempts the paint by numbers sovcit hornswoggle, doesn't work, guilty, fines, fines, then switches to face saving mode, he never had a chance the court is nothing but a FRAUDULENT ENTITY! Poor Harvey, guess he'll be washing a lot of cars to pay those fines.

I will say this, Harvey's voice is down right soothing in comparison to Gavin Seim.

Well barbecue my ham hocks!

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:17 am

HogGravyandChitlins wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:24 am
It's like a tired old rerun: Attempts the paint by numbers sovcit hornswoggle, doesn't work, guilty, fines, fines, then switches to face saving mode, he never had a chance the court is nothing but a FRAUDULENT ENTITY! Poor Harvey, guess he'll be washing a lot of cars to pay those fines.

I will say this, Harvey's voice is down right soothing in comparison to Gavin Seim.
Update from HD say he’s in the process of registering his car and getting insurance. Also done with YouTube! Although HD has said he was done with YouTube before, but he’s a narcissist and needs the strokes to his ego. Besides where will HD rant and rave about the injustices of the government, the Federal Reserve, chemtrails, religion, law enforcement. The only conspiracy that exists is in his head that everyone and everything is out to get him!

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:41 am

GlimDropper wrote:
I think that any outstanding loans are between him and his lender.

However, here in Ohio, allowing your insurance to lapse will cause the state to cancel the vehicle's registration.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I think HD’s car was leased. I don’t know how that affects either registration of insurance. Since car loans, title, leases is not my thing.

I know in the state I live, if you let the insurance lapse, they suspend your license. Then when you try to get back all the ducks in a row, the DMV charges a pretty hefty fee/penalty.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Not registration, but in TN the dealer can require proof of insurance (full coverage, not just liability) as a condition of the loan, and if they find out otherwise, they could call in the loan. The lienholder/co-owner is listed on the registration, so if he does renew the registration, I imagine they will get CC'ed on it. And it's possible the court also CC'ed them on the proof of insurance violation, but in my experience, that process moves slowly. By the time it gets to the bank, 9/10 people have probably corrected the situation and it's not worth taking action on. But if Harvey is already running from the repo man, this can help them find the vehicle if they are following his court appearances. One thing for sure, if Harvey ever wants to "travel" in the clear again, it will be an expensive and time-consuming ordeal and he may need to learn to use public transportation for a while.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 am

hD couldn’t stay away from posting. Didn’t even last 24 hours!

He had to post that Cindy Kay Currier is MIA, and she has deleted several of her social media accounts. Not that I care if any of these self proclaimed gurus disappear (except for entertainment purposes!)

Good riddance to bad rubbish and obtw, don’t let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out!

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 am

nancydrew wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 am

He had to post that Cindy Kay Currier is MIA, and she has deleted several of her social media accounts.
Did Harvey get into some sort of pissing contest with Cindy? I don't recall.

Wonder what's happening to Cindy, if this is true (I'm not going to bother to look). I wonder if she's headed off to new pastures after wearing out her welcome wherever she was most recently (IIRC, coastal Virginia?). And I wonder if Cindy has been dumped by the guy who left his wife to run off and shack up with her. That guy's ex-wife or soon-to-be-ex-wife posted a fairly heartbreaking tale on this site that brought home the reality of the wreckage that even harmless-looking nuts like Cindy can create.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 am
nancydrew wrote:

He had to post that Cindy Kay Currier is MIA, and she has deleted several of her social media accounts.
Did Harvey get into some sort of pissing contest with Cindy? I don't recall.

Wonder what's happening to Cindy, if this is true (I'm not going to bother to look). I wonder if she's headed off to new pastures after wearing out her welcome wherever she was most recently (IIRC, coastal Virginia?). And I wonder if Cindy has been dumped by the guy who left his wife to run off and shack up with her. That guy's ex-wife or soon-to-be-ex-wife posted a fairly heartbreaking tale on this site that brought home the reality of the wreckage that even harmless-looking nuts like Cindy can create.
Who knew hokum, hooey and @$$dashery could be so sexy?

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Not only can HD stay off YouTube, but it get's better. He posted a video of himself getting stopped, and issued another citation! Can't make this stuff up. HD Karma is sending you a message!

boots

Post by boots » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:15 pm

nancydrew wrote:

He had to post that Cindy Kay Currier is MIA, and she has deleted several of her social media accounts. Not that I care if any of these self proclaimed gurus disappear (except for entertainment purposes!)

Good riddance to bad rubbish and obtw, don’t let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out!
In the Cindy Currier thread there is an update of sorts, and a link to some internet postings by supposed family members (and of course, remember that on the internet, no one knows you're a dog!).

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”