Can't you guys recognize that Heather is playing four-dimensional chess while the court is still playing checkers? You think that Heather is simply writing "rejected" on everything from the court and sending it back. But she's really playing a much more masterful game than that.TheNewSaint wrote: ↑Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:16 amIt has the style of Heather's prior filings, but this one really cranks up the attitude.anotherparadox wrote: ↑Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 amHeather posted some more garbage filings she must made. They look pretty much identical to what she's filed before but then I don't read them in detail. This time around she and Randy are supposed to be released due to an executive order signed by Trump.
http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-ref-usa-v-bean ... -copy-out/
The comments are clueless as usual.
She's filed another praecipe dismissing the case, with prejudice this time. This is her first praecipe since the judges rejected her. This is relevant IMO because it illustrates that Heather thinks she can still issue orders to the court.
- She put on her best case for jurisdiction and lost.
- Rather than appealing, which is a risky business, she used her BEing and DOing to "reject" the court's rejection of her arguments.
- When the court rejected her rejection, she upped the game by rejecting their rejecting.
- When that didn't work, she added on a layer of magic by filing a praecipe that rejected her rejection.
- And when that didn't work, she filed a praecipe and a copy of the executive order which she believes will show that Donald Trump personally believes in what she's doing, affixed to her praecipe and her rejection.
Speaking of betting, any predictions on whether this latest filing will be the one where the judge finally says that anything she files has to be signed off by "elbow counsel"?