SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:02 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:16 am
anotherparadox wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am
Heather posted some more garbage filings she must made. They look pretty much identical to what she's filed before but then I don't read them in detail. This time around she and Randy are supposed to be released due to an executive order signed by Trump.

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-ref-usa-v-bean ... -copy-out/

The comments are clueless as usual.
It has the style of Heather's prior filings, but this one really cranks up the attitude.

She's filed another praecipe dismissing the case, with prejudice this time. This is her first praecipe since the judges rejected her. This is relevant IMO because it illustrates that Heather thinks she can still issue orders to the court.
Can't you guys recognize that Heather is playing four-dimensional chess while the court is still playing checkers? You think that Heather is simply writing "rejected" on everything from the court and sending it back. But she's really playing a much more masterful game than that.
  • She put on her best case for jurisdiction and lost.
  • Rather than appealing, which is a risky business, she used her BEing and DOing to "reject" the court's rejection of her arguments.
  • When the court rejected her rejection, she upped the game by rejecting their rejecting.
  • When that didn't work, she added on a layer of magic by filing a praecipe that rejected her rejection.
  • And when that didn't work, she filed a praecipe and a copy of the executive order which she believes will show that Donald Trump personally believes in what she's doing, affixed to her praecipe and her rejection.
This is not unlike gamblers who keep doubling down because if you throw enough money on the table, that will make the dice start going your way much faster.

Speaking of betting, any predictions on whether this latest filing will be the one where the judge finally says that anything she files has to be signed off by "elbow counsel"?

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 am
I also find it noteworthy that her benefactor William T. Ferguson is having trouble raising the money to pay for Heather's accommodations in Tennessee. The next court date should be entertaining.
I can't keep some of these imaginary internet people straight, especially between real and screen names, but is he the same one that was just recently talking about being reduced to basically couchsurfing?

Admittedly this entire thing isn't what anyone would call normal, but even within those boundaries it's especially bizarre to cover someones living arrangement when you can't manage your own. He appears to be mobile enough that I'm assuming the need to be somewhere specific for a job isn't a factor. At the very least you'd think he'd be sleeping on HER couch, considering he's paying for it.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:32 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:02 am
Speaking of betting, any predictions on whether this latest filing will be the one where the judge finally says that anything she files has to be signed off by "elbow counsel"?
It has to be. Heather's filings have already been ruled frivolous, and she continues to raise the bar for frivolous.

If I was the judge, I'd ask her to explain exactly why she referred to EO 13818 section 1 (b).

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:58 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Can't you guys recognize that Heather is playing four-dimensional chess while the court is still playing checkers? You think that Heather is simply writing "rejected" on everything from the court and sending it back. But she's really playing a much more masterful game than that.
Indeed. I bet the judge and prosecutor have NO IDEA of the impending military tribunal. 8-)

Am I being detained?

vic

Post by vic » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:01 pm

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:58 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Indeed. I bet the judge and prosecutor have NO IDEA of the impending military tribunal. 8-)
And I bet they don't expect the Spanish Inquisition, either!
► Show Spoiler

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:38 pm

LtDansLegs wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm

is he the same one that was just recently talking about being reduced to basically couchsurfing?

Admittedly this entire thing isn't what anyone would call normal, but even within those boundaries it's especially bizarre to cover someones living arrangement when you can't manage your own.
It's sadly common for people to spend their last bit of money on false remedies like Heather's secret treasury accounts. It's easy for the victim to justify, as they believe they will get more money out than they pay for the knowledge. The scam tends to hurt those who can least afford to be ripped off.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:52 am

LtDansLegs wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 am
I also find it noteworthy that her benefactor William T. Ferguson is having trouble raising the money to pay for Heather's accommodations in Tennessee. The next court date should be entertaining.
I can't keep some of these imaginary internet people straight, especially between real and screen names, but is he the same one that was just recently talking about being reduced to basically couchsurfing?

Admittedly this entire thing isn't what anyone would call normal, but even within those boundaries it's especially bizarre to cover someones living arrangement when you can't manage your own. He appears to be mobile enough that I'm assuming the need to be somewhere specific for a job isn't a factor. At the very least you'd think he'd be sleeping on HER couch, considering he's paying for it.
He was couchsurfing in Tennessee but his hosts were expecting holidays guests, so he had to up sticks and spend the holidays couchsurfing in NC, I assume with someone connected to Randy Beane in some way, but I'm just guessing based on Randy having some roots in North Carolina. His blog is now gone, as are most of his online places and social media but the begging for donations was getting more grim every month. He's the one paying not just for Heather's place in Knoxville, but all the court transcripts that get posted at I-UV and before those stop I might send him a few dollars myself, just to keep those transcripts coming.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:06 am

Looking for something else, I came across this, well phuck, I dunno what the heck to call it, it relates back to some of the stuff that came up in the comments this week about military tribunals and .....reasons HATJ and crew are winning. It looks like a bunch of Heather's more loopy friends role playing with themselves as top secret super paramilitary extraterrestrial honchos plotting to break Randy out of jail shortly after his arrest.

I think when it was new I just skimmed it, the story wasn't very big at the time, Heather had not yet been arrested.

Anyhow, take some time to make sure all the drugs you've ever taken have completely cleared your system, because if you don't you'll spend a lot of time stopping and saying to yourself "I must be having a flashback" and it takes a lot longer to read when you do that. This is crazy, even for The Moonbeam Channel....

a sample quote for the trailer
The Moonbeam Channel Live Feed wrote:[7/14/17, 12:37:02 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: ALL MOVE IN. NOW. I HAVE A DANCE TO GO TO. EXTRACTION PROCESSED, STAN? MY ROSE BETTER NOT WILT BECAUSE SOMEONE CANT MAKE UP THEIR MIND.
http://i-uv.com/updated-thank-you-randy ... l-is-down/

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:21 am

The Moonbeam Channel Live Feed wrote:[7/14/17, 12:37:02 AM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: ALL MOVE IN. NOW. I HAVE A DANCE TO GO TO. EXTRACTION PROCESSED, STAN? MY ROSE BETTER NOT WILT BECAUSE SOMEONE CANT MAKE UP THEIR MIND.
That's as bad as that Dinar RV guy who was always saying stuff like: "All ships at see and the cow will give 7.4 gallons of milk after midnight."

Seriously, I can see an issue here. If the guy guaranteeing Touchy-Giraffe's accommodation is couch surfing how does that affect her bail if the rent runs out before the case looks like ending? I can't imagine the court being happy with that.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:20 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:06 pm
Fortinbras wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:09 pm
These frauds are getting stomped seriously by the govt. Bankers tend to have no sense of humor about funny money. The charges naturally include bank fraud, and almost as naturally are inclined to include mail fraud because usually the worthless paper is sent to creditors by mail and the sending of the bad paper to a clearing house by mail is foreseeable by everyone especially the perp. Wire fraud may depend on whether phone calls or internet was involved. So, right away, multiple federal felonies.
Irrespective of what you believe about the cozy relationship between Wall Street and the government, it's pretty clear that any country has to have a zero-tolerance policy towards fraud committed against financial institutions. Countries with effective banking systems prosper. Countries with inept banking systems usually fail, though (as in the case of China and countless third-world hellholes) you can goose the economy for a while with a messed up banking system but when it falls apart, the wreckage is usually worse.
Off Topic
I'm curious why you would say that China has an inept banking system

I'm not a finance person, and folks like you and Gregg are far more knowledgeable about banking than I am, so I'm interested in your perspective on this. From my experience, living in China for almost two years now and having bank accounts in US, Singapore, the Philippines and China (and being paid by a consulting company out of Hong Kong), I don't see any real ineptness. Stupidity perhaps, like requiring you to sign a slip for a payment when you made the payment with debit card and used a PIN, but the banking systems seem to work pretty well. And in areas like electronic payments, China, Hong Kong and Singapore are WAY ahead of the US. I can easily go for weeks without spending any cash if I want to.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:45 am

The banks in China aren't so much inept as corrupt, or open to corrupt tendencies in ways that a retail consumer might not see. I'm using my tablet or I'd go deeper, but they have the kind of banks Trump would love.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:59 am

I suspect the answer may lie in the overall banking regulation rather than the retail banking level.

A central bank willing to issue money based on political expediency or even worse, personal enrichment for a few, can lead to asset bubbles such as the Chinese stock exchange has shown from time to time recently, and for that matter, historically with hyperinflation and odd remedies like the Customs Gold Unit.

Now't wrong with a good old bubble if you get in and out at the right time, but the inevitable bust does tend to have far reaching social and political consequenses, and the more rigid the politics the more trouble severe internal unrest can create.
In itself, severe inflation, while good for wiping out government debt, also wipes out people's assets changing a stable society to one where a helluva lot of people no longer have anything to lose.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 am

If Trumpilitlfingers is badmouthing the banks in China, odds are they refused to lend him the money he richly deserves to keep. Or they are demanding the money from his existing loans.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Somerset wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:20 am
Competently administering retail checking accounts is only a tiny fraction of a large bank's business. Home mortgages are big, but commercial lending is the most critical function of a bank in terms of its role in supporting a country's economy.

Chinese banks, which are typically far more influenced by the government's political requirements than the banks in G-8 economies, have been pumping money into state-owned enterprises for years, propping up industries that are inefficient and not competitive on the world stage. The labor cost advantage that made these companies cheaper than their foreign competitors is going away, so they will become less competitive, and thus less able to repay their loans. These industries include steel mills and ship yards. The recent oil bust and other factors have shipyards operating at something like 40% of capacity.

On the mortgage side, Chinese banks have loaned hundreds of billions of dollars to big speculators who have built immense ghost cities, or to over-leveraged individuals who have bought multiple apartments and fueled property bubbles in desirable cities like Shanghai and Beijing. These bubbles haven't fully deflated, and they keep building large developments in marginal areas where nobody wants to live.

The government, to create the appearance of a healthy banking system, has enabled banks to mark loans as performing that realistically have little chance of being repaid. Many western experts think a lot of the Chinese banks would fail if they had to evaluate their loan portfolio according to western standards which were tightened significantly in the wake of the 2008 credit crisis.

Finally, the last time I looked, which was a while ago, the Chinese economy is not able to absorb more money efficiently. The government was loaning more than $1 for each increase of $1 in GDP, which is hardly sustainable. That's a recipe for disaster, a time bomb that hasn't blown up yet. If that trend continues, it spells significant trouble for China.

It's not that the banks are nitwits and buffoons; they're operating in a system that has been optimized to deliver short-term growth at any cost, but as the economy matures, it's not built for sustainable growth. They've been able to kick the can down the road for a lot of stuff, but their ability to do that is diminishing rapidly.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Waht it boils down to is that the Chinese Banks and Stock Market are political tools of the Chinese gov't, and as such do pretty much what they are told and attempt to maintain an aura of respectability and stability when they are anything but. The Chinese Market very nearly had a Chernobyl equivalent meltdown not that long ago and the Chinese gov't propped it back up through the banks, and made it appear to go away, but didn't fix the problem. The time bomb is still sitting there in both the banks and the market just waiting to go off, and when it does, it won't be pretty.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:34 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:52 pm
Somerset wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:20 am
Competently administering retail checking accounts is only a tiny fraction of a large bank's business. Home mortgages are big, but commercial lending is the most critical function of a bank in terms of its role in supporting a country's economy.

Chinese banks, which are typically far more influenced by the government's political requirements than the banks in G-8 economies, have been pumping money into state-owned enterprises for years, propping up industries that are inefficient and not competitive on the world stage. The cost advantage that made these companies cheaper than their foreign competitors is going away, so they will become less competitive, and thus less able to repay their loans. These industries include steel mills and ship yards. The recent oil bust and other factors have shipyards operating at something like 40% of capacity.

On the mortgage side, Chinese banks have loaned hundreds of billions of dollars to big speculators who have built immense ghost cities, or to over-leveraged individuals who have bought multiple apartments and fueled property bubbles in desirable cities like Shanghai and Beijing. These bubbles haven't fully deflated, and they keep building large developments in marginal areas where nobody wants to live.

The government, to create the appearance of a healthy banking system, has enabled banks to mark loans as performing that realistically have little chance of being repaid. Many western experts think a lot of the Chinese banks would fail if they had to evaluate their loan portfolio according to western standards which were tightened significantly in the wake of the 2008 credit crisis.

Finally, the last time I looked, which was a while ago, the Chinese economy is not able to absorb more money efficiently. The government was loaning more than $1 for each increase of $1 in GDP, which is hardly sustainable. That's a recipe for disaster, a time bomb that hasn't blown up yet. If that trend continues, it spells significant trouble for China.

It's not that the banks are nitwits and buffoons; they're operating in a system that has been optimized to deliver short-term growth at any cost, but as the economy matures, it's not built for sustainable growth. They've been able to kick the can down the road for a lot of stuff, but their ability to do that is diminishing rapidly.
Thank you for the insight.

I know what you mean about the real estate situation. Where I live, in the Bantian subdistrict of Shenzhen (think of the San Fernando Valley in relation to Los Angeles), new 3 bedroom condominiums are going for RMB 1.5~3 million (USD $230~460K). My colleagues tell me that similar properties in Beijing go for ~RMB 10 million. In one of the larger developments where I live, about 4200 units have been on the market for two years, ~1750 units just came on line, another ~1750 units will be ready in about 12 months, and a final ~1750 units are starting. I'm renting one of the new ones for RMB 5,500/month (USD $842.71). There are at least 4 or 5 other developments in the region. This area is home to Huawei and Foxconn, so it's a relatively affluent area, but the scale of the building and the meagre return on investment doesn't make sense to me. And Huawei is no longer expanding in the area - we're opening a new facility in an area between Shenzhen and Dongguan because real estate prices in Bantian are out of control.

I've noticed that China often tries to emulate the US, to the point that I often say it reminds me of the US in the 1960s (or 1950s, although I'm not old enough to say that first hand :) ). The government also likes to say that, "it took the US 50 years to solve "this" problem (whatever problem that may be - smog, transportation, economic growth), so be a little patient." Maybe reasonable, maybe not. They're not the first government to kick the can down the road, and I think it will be interesting to see if things turn out like Mao's great leap, or Deng's opening up.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:45 am
The banks in China aren't so much inept as corrupt, or open to corrupt tendencies in ways that a retail consumer might not see. I'm using my tablet or I'd go deeper, but they have the kind of banks Trump would love.
Donald DOES love them. I may be wrong, but I remember hearing, during the campaign, that one of Trump's properties was mortgaged to the tune of $600M from a Chinese bank.

If true, this may be one reason DJT treats China and its leaders with kid gloves, and believes that China's interests correpsond to ours. (They don't).

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:24 pm

noblepa wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 pm
Gregg wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:45 am
Donald DOES love them. I may be wrong, but I remember hearing, during the campaign, that one of Trump's properties was mortgaged to the tune of $600M from a Chinese bank.
Bank of China

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:16 am

Happy New Year fellow fogbowers! Just so you know, the $hi+Show continues, providing us all with much to laugh, mock and discuss!

Here’s a name that hasn’t appeared for awhile. Porsha LaBelle. Speculations to reasons are many. Starting with her own followers turning against her, perhaps busy doing community service or jail time for her Walmart stunt! Who knows, but one less guru (even a minor guru) is a good thing.

But thought it was worth mentioning that back in Oct.when Portia was still active, she told her followers that if they wanted a refund from the GoFundMe account, they could have one.

Recently, a follower asked for a refund, as I guess she was impatient for the GoFundme credit union/turned into an e-walletI fund, disguised now as some community outreach program.

One of the moderators, a paralegal who presumes she knows everything legal including copyrighting her name by recording it with the state. Was quick too send a cease and desist request, to the person who posted the screen shot of Porsha’s comments, that anyone who wanted a refund could have one, followed by a notice that all donations are non refundable.

If these individuals would actually do their own research they could, in fact, get a refund, directly from GoFundMe.

I wanted to upload images of these posts but still am trying to figure out how to do so!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:20 am

Porsha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:17 am

More wackiness in BEING AND DOING land:

http://i-uv.com/affidavit-in-support-of ... -innocent/

Apparently Randy (who is in solitary again) overheard two fellow inmates talking about super-secret sovcit paperwork. He somehow he got the information out of the jail to Heather, who had one of her minions type it up and post it to i-uv.com. It's "the United States is a corporation" arglebargle combined with "cestui que trust", not even getting the name of it right. It's also a United Kingdom law, but let's not get hung up on details here.

So little miss Everything Is Perfect And Perfectly Done is reduced to now cribbing ideas from other people in jail. It doesn't seem that they've filed it yet, but I can't imagine why they'd want to show it off on i-uv.com if they weren't going to. Even worse, maybe Heather is so incapable of filing sovcit documents that she has to show off other people's sovcit documents to keep morale up.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:19 am

Just an old well used and always trashed prison sovcit arglebargle document masquerading as legal word salad. Of no value or substance and immediately ignored once filed. I'm surprised that they haven't resurrected the old one about the Federal penal statutes not having been enacted, that is usually next and equally useless.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:00 am

Thought i’s Give you a good laugh for the day. This one was late to the TDA party, starting after ACH was locked down.

But of course, there are always the ones, that are smarter than the last person, and he reinvented the wheel.

This one orders checks from some check printing company using lower/lessor bank routing number. Same thing, MoneyBoyFilmz Midwest and MoneyBoy RossBoss are using.)

This one calls the check printing place, and wants a refund for the check printing, since all 5 checks he tried, were returned. He tells the CS rep. these checks are useless. Well except they were useless when he ordered them.

anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 am

Look at who is still at it trying to pay her bills with the "secret accounts". This person has gone down the rabbit hole and full sovereign citizen.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 am

anotherparadox wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 am
Look at who is still at it trying to pay her bills with the "secret accounts". This person has gone down the rabbit hole and full sovereign citizen.

Oh, look, The Hail Razor commented. But although I didn't watch the video, I did appreciate this:
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This template is for educational purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal or financial advice.

The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) posted represents the views and opinions of the original creators.The mere appearance of Video Content on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by this channel or its affiliates of such Video Content.

The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. This Channel and YouTube user does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. Harvard does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of this content or linked to in any Video on this page

The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional and legal advice. Always seek the advice of qualified professional for any questions you may have regarding legal advice. Never legal or professional advice or delay because of something you have read or seen on the Site.

Extralight/ Light34/ controller of this channel hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”