SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Fortinbras

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by Fortinbras » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:10 am

The bitcoin phenom is evidently heading toward some sort of crisis or explosion and, when/if that happens, I bet we discover that a bunch of Sovcit conmen took advantage of the situation to run their own cons on other Sovtards, such as fake investments in imaginary bitcoins (a con for those who wanted to hide only hundreds of dollars in a money laundering scheme in which everyone else was hiding thousands or millions).

I have long believed that we could save a good deal on prolonged prison sentences by just locking some of these Sovcit conmen in a room for an hour with the outraged victims of their swindles.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 am

Every time bitcoin collapses the speculators swoop in and snap it up, hoping to sell them onto the next round of criminals&clueless twinks. It seems to have been self sustaining so far, despite the exchanges all collapsing into fraud.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

BigSkip

Post by BigSkip » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:10 am
The bitcoin phenom is evidently heading toward some sort of crisis or explosion and, when/if that happens, I bet we discover that a bunch of Sovcit conmen took advantage of the situation to run their own cons on other Sovtards, such as fake investments in imaginary bitcoins (a con for those who wanted to hide only hundreds of dollars in a money laundering scheme in which everyone else was hiding thousands or millions).

I have long believed that we could save a good deal on prolonged prison sentences by just locking some of these Sovcit conmen in a room for an hour with the outraged victims of their swindles.
I don't know exactly what scam they are running, but there are quite a few people in the ACH groups offering to "assist" others in purchasing BTC.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:06 pm

BigSkip wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:31 pm
I don't know exactly what scam they are running, but there are quite a few people in the ACH groups offering to "assist" others in purchasing BTC.
My guess is that they add a huge markup.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Suranis wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 am
Every time bitcoin collapses the speculators swoop in and snap it up, hoping to sell them onto the next round of criminals&clueless twinks. It seems to have been self sustaining so far, despite the exchanges all collapsing into fraud.
Can you do a short-sell on Bitcoin?

boots

Post by boots » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:24 pm

noblepa wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:44 pm
Suranis wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 am
Can you do a short-sell on Bitcoin?
No, not per se. But there are supposedly stocks which are intended to approximate the movement of Bitcoin, and one can short those. It's your guess as to how well that will work.

I personally don't see any reason to conflate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with the psuedolegal world. The only connection I can see is that if a conman wants to con someone, anything of value will do, whether it is bitcoin, "fiat" dollars, or a large RV a la HATJ's accomplice.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:31 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:06 pm
BigSkip wrote:
A ''reputable'' BTC exchange charges 28% now, cheap ones will do 20%. So much for both the cost efficiencies of blockchain transactions and the value of BTC in any investment or its utility as a payment method.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:42 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:31 pm
A ''reputable'' BTC exchange charges 28% now, cheap ones will do 20%. So much for both the cost efficiencies of blockchain transactions and the value of BTC in any investment or its utility as a payment method.
Oh, I'm sure these entrepeneurs would have no problem charging 50% or more. I've seen these TV ads for gold dealers who charge ridiculous amounts above spot price; their business model is to target customers who don't know any better. And gold is much easier to buy without help than Bitcoin. So i imagine some people succeed at this.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 am

Gregg wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:31 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:06 pm
BigSkip wrote:
Holy @#*$! I had no idea the markup on buy/sell transactions for Bitcoin was that high. That's coming close to the territory of the markup for gold coins, which I have long thought of as the benchmark for bad investments. That and many other transparency issues in the market ought to scare off anyone who thinks of Bitcoin as an "investment."

Oh, and the inability to short Bitcoin is a real problem. Short sellers perform an important function in a down market: they turn into buyers who actually help reduce market volatility on the downside. Without short sellers, when you have a panic move in the price of a security sold on the market, you have no natural buyers to step in and halt the slide in the price, and price declines are more rapid and more severe than they would otherwise be. This is especially tragic for people who took advances on credit cards or who otherwise can't afford the money they're losing "investing" in this.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:24 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 am
:snippity:
Holy @#*$! I had no idea the markup on buy/sell transactions for Bitcoin was that high. That's coming close to the territory of the markup for gold coins, which I have long thought of as the benchmark for bad investments. That and many other transparency issues in the market ought to scare off anyone who thinks of Bitcoin as an "investment."
:snippity:
:twisted: Hmmm - now where are the investments in Birther coins going at the moment :?: ;)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:25 pm

This is a bit of a bombshell:

If I'm reading this correctly, a posting today on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's "I-UV" site regarding her trial contains documents indicating that Beane bought not only an RV, but also a top-of-the-line Ford pickup truck, a 2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch edition, for which he paid $86,163.93. It's a nice low-key "ruby red metallic" color.

The date of the purchase order is July 6, 2017, which is the same day that the indictment alleges he was moving money around to keep USAA from taking it back when they discovered the payment from the secret treasury account was bogus. The documents in the post appear to be a complete record of sale, and the last page is a personal check drawn on USAA for the full purchase price shown on the order.

It is not clear whether he actually picked up the truck or whether they attempted to cash the check and then found out it was bogus and kept the truck.

I'm wondering if this might be the basis for an additional charge to be added in a superseding indictment. A possible scenario: the FBI, when investigating Beane after his arrest, may have discovered and then tracked down a bounced check attempt on his USAA account, and finally gotten around to tracking down what else he was attempting to buy. Some thoughts/questions:
  • It doesn't seem like it would take all that long for the FBI to discover the bogus check for the pickup truck if the dealer attempted to deposit it, since they presumably had access to Randy's bank records in July of 2017. So why was this just now sent to Heather's lawyer defense?
  • Could it be that the FBI has taken their time because they're cross-checking Heather's phone records against calls to the dealership and her location when she made any potentially incriminating calls, so they could determine whether she was a co-conspirator with Randy on the purchase of this vehicle? It's pretty obvious that Randy filled out the paperwork knowing that the money in the USAA account either didn't exist or might be recovered so that the check would be invalidated.
  • Can any eagle-eyed readers figure out from the documents on this post whether he actually received the truck or whether they killed the deal on attempting to cash the check?
  • Can anyone make sense of the documents returned by Verizon in response to the subpoena? It appears to be regarding Randy's phone, since the area code of the requested number is 336, which is in NC; Randy lived there.
  • Suppose this truck transaction did not involve Heather attempting to get the dealer to take the check as she did with the purchase of the RV? Why might having information about this be relevant to her defense?
It will be interesting to see if this turns into anything major or if it's merely background information and they are going to continue only on the current charges. Perhaps some Real Fogbow Lawyers could comment on how these things are charged -- do they simply ignore "attempted money laundering" when they have got "actual money laundering"?

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:08 pm

bill travis.jpg
TheNewSaint wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 am

The poster's screen name is Bill T. According to court documents upthread, Heather's current residence was paid for by a William T. "Bill" Ferguson. Hmmmm.
There's a 'leave reply' screen which shows:

Bill T. bill.travis.78701@gmail.com

Is this William T. Ferguson, or someone else?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:08 pm
bill travis.jpg

There's a 'leave reply' screen which shows:

Bill T. bill.travis.78701@gmail.com

Is this William T. Ferguson, or someone else?
Yeah, that's a very weird behavior of that site... The comments section defaults to the screen name and email address of a random, real poster. I've been offered the name and email of other i-uv.com regulars other times I've visited.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:45 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:25 pm
This is a bit of a bombshell:

If I'm reading this correctly, a posting today on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's "I-UV" site regarding her trial contains documents indicating that Beane bought not only an RV, but also a top-of-the-line Ford pickup truck, a 2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch edition, for which he paid $86,163.93. It's a nice low-key "ruby red metallic" color.

The date of the purchase order is July 6, 2017, which is the same day that the indictment alleges he was moving money around to keep USAA from taking it back when they discovered the payment from the secret treasury account was bogus. The documents in the post appear to be a complete record of sale, and the last page is a personal check drawn on USAA for the full purchase price shown on the order.

It is not clear whether he actually picked up the truck or whether they attempted to cash the check and then found out it was bogus and kept the truck.

I'm wondering if this might be the basis for an additional charge to be added in a superseding indictment. A possible scenario: the FBI, when investigating Beane after his arrest, may have discovered and then tracked down a bounced check attempt on his USAA account, and finally gotten around to tracking down what else he was attempting to buy. Some thoughts/questions:
  • It doesn't seem like it would take all that long for the FBI to discover the bogus check for the pickup truck if the dealer attempted to deposit it, since they presumably had access to Randy's bank records in July of 2017. So why was this just now sent to Heather's lawyer defense?
  • Could it be that the FBI has taken their time because they're cross-checking Heather's phone records against calls to the dealership and her location when she made any potentially incriminating calls, so they could determine whether she was a co-conspirator with Randy on the purchase of this vehicle? It's pretty obvious that Randy filled out the paperwork knowing that the money in the USAA account either didn't exist or might be recovered so that the check would be invalidated.
  • Can any eagle-eyed readers figure out from the documents on this post whether he actually received the truck or whether they killed the deal on attempting to cash the check?
  • Can anyone make sense of the documents returned by Verizon in response to the subpoena? It appears to be regarding Randy's phone, since the area code of the requested number is 336, which is in NC; Randy lived there.
  • Suppose this truck transaction did not involve Heather attempting to get the dealer to take the check as she did with the purchase of the RV? Why might having information about this be relevant to her defense?
It will be interesting to see if this turns into anything major or if it's merely background information and they are going to continue only on the current charges. Perhaps some Real Fogbow Lawyers could comment on how these things are charged -- do they simply ignore "attempted money laundering" when they have got "actual money laundering"?
You just missed it during a commercial break. I've known about the pickup since the beginning, the Ford dealer let him take it home and told him to come back the next day to fill out the paperwork and pick up his title. After they checked and found the check was no good, he left the dealer without it the next day. You'll notice that most of the paperwork doesn't have a dealer signature, the one that requires a notary is missing same and there is no title or motor vehicle certificate of origin in there, the first being something that is not easy to take back once issued (ask the RV dealer and USAA about that). The Ford dealer was smarter than the RV dealer in that no documents were signed and the truck was never legally titled into Randy's name, no blood, no foul, it was still a new truck that had been test driven, not a used RV with no miles on it. I'm guessing the Ford dealer declined to press charges. I can't imagine any reason they wouldn't charge him if the dealer wanted them to.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:16 am

Looking for where I first read about the pickup truck, I came across this December 3rd blog post by Bill Ferguson, along with other posts indicating he's doing the begging these days, is couch surfing in TN because he's not welcome to stay in the little place he paid the upfront rent for and he spent the holidays couch surfing from couch surfing because his regular gig was pre spoken for for the holidays, so he had to decamp to another state. That's a sad phucking existence. Anyhow, here's the entry, with its delusional tale of Randy (facing 12 total counts) was offered a free ticket out if he just ratted out Heather (facing just one of the 12 charges he's facing) because we all know that's how plea deals work.
I want to thank everyone for their continued support. I am still in Tennessee helping Heather and Randy with this court case here. I am not in direct contact with Randy due to his incarceration while awaiting dismissal of this case. The best support I can give him is to support Heather in the various tasks required here in court filings, personal service to various individuals of court documents and my obligations to the judge to make sure Heather is housed and fed while on agreed release with a US Marshal's GPS monitor.

Randy has had a really tough month, he's been harassed in Blount County jail for a number of months as they housed him with the violent offenders, and it got particular bad recently. As you remember Randy was beaten upon arrest in July by FBI and other non-identified agents without a valid search warrant, his vehicle was seized, and the FBI convinced his apartment complex to evict him and his belongings.

Randy was approached about a week ago by a visiting particular and quietly told he could be out of jail if he turned against Heather. The offer is curious if this is about money. Randy did his alleged "offense" before he ever contacted Heather (and the charge against Randy is completely bogus if you look at the evidence which was all documented very publicly). There's documented proof those accounts did exist in Randy's name. Neither Randall nor Heather have ever considered or called themselves Sovereign Citizens, a conceptual bucket the court keeps wanting to toss them into. Sovereign Citizen is an oxymoron in any case despite what people think it means.

We know these arrests originated from an order by Chinese bankers, who consider the TDA accounts in your name their "collateral accounts" (its actually human chattel slavery). They have since tried and failed to move those TDA accounts to the BIS and then Asia, with some dabbling in hiding them in block chains along the way. And you wonder why the volatility?

Randy, the true man of integrity that he is, turned the visitor down. A few days later he was severely beaten in jail by 2 or 3 gang members (believed to be from MS-13, the purported enforcers for the El Chapo Mexican drug cartel). Randy was put into the infirmary with a head wound and a black eye, and recently transferred to another jail by US Marshals and is apparently still in "classification" awaiting a new cell assignment. Randy's recent photo shows his black eye is healing. I sat on the news of the incident in jail until Randy and his cousin decided to release the information.

My apologies to my readers for the lack of writing this month. Much of what I do right now is not blog related and much of what I could write I have to write after the fact. I got a very bad chest cold when I got back to Tennessee after retrieving my winter clothes from Texas. Heather and Judy are recovering from a milder version of the same chest cold. Thankfully they didn't get it as bad as I did. The weather dropped about a good 30 degrees, but has recently warmed up to the 50s F during the day, nights are about 35 F here.

I want to thank my blog readers for the approximately $750 that came in over the past week. Its short of what we needed to cover for November, rent is $1000 a month, and we have food expenses on top of that. I really need to raise $1500 for December to make sure we can pay the rent in January, if you can help, please donate via PayPal via the link at the right of the blog with the trees on it.
Other developments in other posts to the blog, he's deleting years of his failed predictions and observations for, as he says
My early work publishing certain channelings and articles about RV's and Global Currency resets hasn't resonated since 2014 for me. But there were over 4000 articles and its difficult to weed out the wheat from the chafe.
I'd say deleting them all was not wasting much wheat.

The blog is a hoot, but as he's going to burn the evidence soon, you have to hurry if you need something to simulate the best acid you ever had without phucking up your next random drug test.
http://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2017/

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:42 am

Wow this is some good stuff! I don’t recall hearing about the purchase of the truck. But I’m thinking the transaction never went through or there would be more talk about it. Although it’s hard to tell since whoever provided the check copy did not provide a copy of the back of the check.

I thought it was interesting that the Verizon subpoena only covered the month of June, and did not extend into July when all this crap went down.

I have long believed that this whole series of transactions was all about the timing. Making sure transactions were done after 2 pm, to give them an extra float day. Done towards a weekend to give them the benefit of those days as well.

These HATJ followers have drunk a special brand of HATJ’s KoolAid, that most sane, rational, logical individuals can not even begin to fathom, why!

BTW, wasn’t Heather supposed to be seeking gainful employment as part of her release? I’m sure some actual income from HATJ would help in meeting the living expenses. But it does show the pockets of HATJ followers is tightening, that they are begging each money for donations from followers.

What will the followers and supporters do when both HATJ and RKB are found guilty and sent to jail? I suppose they come up with some conspiracy explanation.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am

Just when you think things are dying down, another guru rears his ugly head! MoneyBoyFilz Midwest aka Jay Billa, aka Jay Bila, aka Joseph Miller Davis.

Another financial guru, who’s claim to fame is several convictions for assault and other things. He’s got a GED and less than 6 months at a community college. Profession of choice, forklift operator.

He claims he’s found the secret method to access the secret accounts. One must carefully listen to his method, which is have checks printed up with a routing number (lower/lessor bank theory) where you don’t really have an account and use those checks to pay bills and open accounts at Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Ally, et al. No updates as of yet if status of accounts, but a slip in one video leads me to believe Fidelity already shut him down.

In addition, he shows complete forms and instructions from IRS for anything beginning with 1099, telling his followers “so they can get a big fat refund!”

You can literally start counting the cha-chinging of the felony counts this one is racking up!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:44 pm

nancydrew wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 am
Just when you think things are dying down, another guru rears his ugly head! MoneyBoyFilz Midwest aka Jay Billa, aka Jay Bila, aka Joseph Miller Davis.

Another financial guru, who’s claim to fame is several convictions for assault and other things. He’s got a GED and less than 6 months at a community college. Profession of choice, forklift operator.

He claims he’s found the secret method to access the secret accounts. One must carefully listen to his method, which is have checks printed up with a routing number (lower/lessor bank theory) where you don’t really have an account and use those checks to pay bills and open accounts at Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Ally, et al. No updates as of yet if status of accounts, but a slip in one video leads me to believe Fidelity already shut him down.

In addition, he shows complete forms and instructions from IRS for anything beginning with 1099, telling his followers “so they can get a big fat refund!”

You can literally start counting the cha-chinging of the felony counts this one is racking up!

There are a few spaniels in the warps in that "print your own checks on rando0m banks" theory. One is that the system just this last few months finally moved into the 1990s and updated to a more instant verification of funds for ACH and Check Clearing. Not many merchants have yet upgraded on their end to take advantage of the new capabilities yet, but you can bet your gold fringed flags that the banks who clear checks, and brokerages who let you start using the money same day are getting their incoming funds verified before you can fill out the papers at your local Ford Dealer. Problem number two might be that the evil banksters , my own gift for mirth notwithstanding, have no sense of humor about this and people are going to start going to jail wholesale if it keeps up. Most of them won't be as lucky at the Private Attorney General who got shipped to Hawaii for trial, interrupting his 15 years in Florida's not any fun state prison farm system, so he can get an extra 20 or so years in federal prison, CONSECUTIVELY to that Florida stretch with 14 years left on it. I haven't decided if a free trip to Hawaii is worth it if you're in the Federal Holding Facility when you get there. Right next to the runways, so lots of noise to keep you alert. I'm rambling in my utter delight at the stupid here, so I better stop.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:09 pm

These frauds are getting stomped seriously by the govt. Bankers tend to have no sense of humor about funny money. The charges naturally include bank fraud, and almost as naturally are inclined to include mail fraud because usually the worthless paper is sent to creditors by mail and the sending of the bad paper to a clearing house by mail is foreseeable by everyone especially the perp. Wire fraud may depend on whether phone calls or internet was involved. So, right away, multiple federal felonies.

Some of these bozii were crazy enough to try to hire lawyers by offering them payment with the same funny money. When no lawyer, even for real money, could force himself to say that the funny money had the slightest validity, they'd go pro se and usually rely on Sovtard arguments that had already been rejected a hundred times.

The remarkable thing - you may have already noticed - is that when they're convicted on all counts and sentenced to prison until we have a Hispanic president, they still haven't realized that they were Wrong; they remain convinced that they were absolutely right and that it was all some corrupt conspiracy and massive injustice that put them in prison. And this is applicable with all sorts of Sovtards, not just the ones with the secret accounts and the funny money.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Fortinbras wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:09 pm
These frauds are getting stomped seriously by the govt. Bankers tend to have no sense of humor about funny money. The charges naturally include bank fraud, and almost as naturally are inclined to include mail fraud because usually the worthless paper is sent to creditors by mail and the sending of the bad paper to a clearing house by mail is foreseeable by everyone especially the perp. Wire fraud may depend on whether phone calls or internet was involved. So, right away, multiple federal felonies.
Irrespective of what you believe about the cozy relationship between Wall Street and the government, it's pretty clear that any country has to have a zero-tolerance policy towards fraud committed against financial institutions. Countries with effective banking systems prosper. Countries with inept banking systems usually fail, though (as in the case of China and countless third-world hellholes) you can goose the economy for a while with a messed up banking system but when it falls apart, the wreckage is usually worse.

You thus don't have to be a particularly deep thinker to understand why the government will come crashing down on people trying to defraud banks. It's where that bit about "prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law" has some real teeth in it.

I looked it up and in 2016, there were about 4,300 bank robberies in the US, despite an 80-year history of a zero tolerance policy and increasingly stiff sentences. Half of the perpetrators were arrested immediately after a single robbery, and most of the perpetrators are ultimately caught, if not for the instant offense but after a string of robberies. I couldn't find a current stat but I recall reading a while ago that the average robbery nets less than $10,000, and with mandatory sentences, you end up serving 8-10 years in federal prison. Bank robbery is thus not much of a rational economic decision.

And so it is with the poots, except that I think the mental mechanism that encourages them to do something so unlikely to succeed and so painful when it fails is different from a bank robber's. I'd suspect that most bank robbers are driven by raw economics, boosted by drugs -- the FBI report I looked at said 40% of bank robbers either had prior arrests for drug use or had positive drug tests at their arrest for bank robbery.

But the poots engaging in these financial crimes are not motivated by simple greed or economic desperation. They're true believers in a bizarre, leaderless cult that believes in magical thinking about their roles in society -- that they are entitled to all sorts of stuff if they say the magic incantations right and cast the document-creation spells properly. And that cult-like thought process of being able to ignore warnings that their course of action isn't a good idea ends up costing them just as much as a heroin-addled bank robber.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:36 pm

In one of Moneyboyfilmz Midwest, he does make a slip, that “this account is better than Fidelity!” Which leads me to believe the gig is already up in that account, and he’s been locked out.

According to another video he purportedly received cash from Ally. Take a look at the video, maybe it’s just me, but those twenties have a odd color to them. Maybe just bad lighting or cuz he printed them off with his printer, to substantiate his claims.

If he did actually receive cash, he just pulled a Randall Beane and can add money laundering to his already numerous felonies.

Interesting to note, that I can’t locate a video I stumbled across that was posted back on July. Back when they were trying to fund CD’s via ACH. Evidently, the poster opened up a Fidelity account online, with the intent of funding with secret account funds. She never got the opportunity as she was locked out by Fidelity. The poster calls Fidelity for an explanation, and finally asks to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor tells her, that her account was shut down, after review by their risk management department. Tells me, that Fidelity was trying to sort the real customers from scammers, by probably running a quick credit check.

She wanted to know exactly why risk management would deem her unworthy. Lol probably because her credit report reflected she didn’t have a pot to p!$$ in, along with all the delinquent payment history, charge offs, collections, evictions and maybe a repossession and foreclosure or two. Just guessing here!

anotherparadox

Post by anotherparadox » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am

Heather posted some more garbage filings she must made. They look pretty much identical to what she's filed before but then I don't read them in detail. This time around she and Randy are supposed to be released due to an executive order signed by Trump.

http://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-ref-usa-v-bean ... -copy-out/

The comments are clueless as usual.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:16 am

anotherparadox wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am
Heather posted some more garbage filings she must made. They look pretty much identical to what she's filed before but then I don't read them in detail. This time around she and Randy are supposed to be released due to an executive order signed by Trump.

It has the style of Heather's prior filings, but this one really cranks up the attitude.

She's filed another praecipe dismissing the case, with prejudice this time. This is her first praecipe since the judges rejected her. This is relevant IMO becausa it illustrates that Heather thinks she can still issue orders to the court.

The Executive Order cited is entitled "Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption." Heather's handwritten notes cite section 1(B):
to be a current or former government official who is responsible or complicit in, or has directly engaged in:

Corruption, including the misappropriation if state assets, private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts, or bribery, or:

The transfer or facilitation of transfer of the proceeds of corruption
Gee, I wonder who she means.

And, declaring that all her previously rejected filings are still in "affect and effect."

She's pretty much just thumbing her nose at the court now.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:53 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:16 am
anotherparadox wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am

It has the style of Heather's prior filings, but this one really cranks up the attitude.

She's filed another praecipe dismissing the case, with prejudice this time. This is her first praecipe since the judges rejected her. This is relevant IMO becausa it illustrates that Heather thinks she can still issue orders to the court.

The Executive Order cited is entitled "Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption." Heather's handwritten notes cite section 1(B):
to be a current or former government official who is responsible or complicit in, or has directly engaged in:

Corruption, including the misappropriation if state assets, private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts, or bribery, or:

The transfer or facilitation of transfer of the proceeds of corruption
Gee, I wonder who she means.

And, declaring that all her previously rejected filings are still in "affect and effect."

She's pretty much just thumbing her nose at the court now.
Lol HATJ doesn’t even have enough common sense to stop digging her own hole deeper. Makes her conviction so much easier to decide.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 am

nancydrew wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:53 am
Lol HATJ doesn’t even have enough common sense to stop digging her own hole deeper. Makes her conviction so much easier to decide.
It shouldn't impact her guilt or innocence, which must be decided by the evidence. But it certainly will annoy the judge, who generously granted Heather pre-trial release on grounds that she respected his authority in the case, and wasn't a flight risk. Clearly, she does not, as she continues to issue orders to the court, and is now implying that the judge is involved in human rights violations against her. I also find it noteworthy that her benefactor William T. Ferguson is having trouble raising the money to pay for Heather's accommodations in Tennessee. The next court date should be entertaining.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”