SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

TheNewSaint

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by TheNewSaint » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:59 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:45 pm
In other words, "while our arguments sound ludicrous in reality, not just to the courts but even to some of our followers, in the alternate universe that we constantly talk about but have only seen in our dreams, we have all the data and all the logic to prove everything we say beyond a shadow of a doubt."
It's really that simple, isn't it?

They explain away all their failures through endless appeals to "big picture", "connect the dots", "quantum realities" etc. But none of it even makes any internal sense. The channelers featured in i-uv.com seem to be talking to numerous extra-dimensional entities; competing conspiracy theories abound; and Heather can't explain how any of her mumbo-jumbo is supposed to work. Things that are part of a larger picture should still make some sense on their own.

But that one simple handwave is all they need to keep the sheep in the pen. Where they can be shorn again.

Slicester

Post by Slicester » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Slicester wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 am
Reported.

When you go report, select "Spam or Misleading" and at the bottom of the next list is the option for "Scams / fraud".

I normally put the details as something like: "Teaching people how to commit wire fraud for "secret" government treasury accounts"
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Slicester wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:31 pm
Slicester wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 am
Reported.

When you go report, select "Spam or Misleading" and at the bottom of the next list is the option for "Scams / fraud".

I normally put the details as something like: "Teaching people how to commit wire fraud for "secret" government treasury accounts"

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Good idea. I’ll pass that one on!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Alas I have become addicted to following the shenigans of these SC’s/Moors/FMOTL.

I watch in amazement as these gurus tell their followers to order every form and booklet, printed by the IRS that starts with 1099 so they can all get big fat refunds from their secret accounts. In addition to filing Form 4029 so they can be exempt from SS and Medicare.

Part of me wants to at least warn them, the the IRS doesn’t take kindly to filing fraudulent forms in attempt to get $. But the other side of me, really wants them to get the $5,000 fine for every fraudulent form, plus still have to pay the taxes, plus interest. A little prison time for these gurus would make my day as well.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 pm

More stupid filings in the Heather/Randy case... Randy Beane has filed two new documents "adopting" Heather's previous filings #43, #54, #56, #64, #65, and #66.

Filings #43, #54 and #56 have already been denied by Judge Varlan. Documents 64 and 65 are just Heather writing her "rejected for cause" spiel on Judge Varlan's ruling and re-filing them. Document 66 is Heather saying "no receipt and service", claiming that all the documents she was sent are invalid for the reasons Judge Varlan already rejected.

I see an "only elbow council can submit filings" order in Randy and Heather's future.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Randy is just flat out dumb as a rock, Heather SHOULD know better, but I'm not sure she does. Either way, that jail cell clanging shut on them is going to be a rude awakening.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:20 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:45 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:31 pm
And, of course, Heather says:
and now, comes the big picture…the complete picture…and it is revealed completely, not one piece of data missing, on the universal stage…
All is perfect and perfectly done, as always.
In other words, "while our arguments sound ludicrous in reality, not just to the courts but even to some of our followers, in the alternate universe that we constantly talk about but have only seen in our dreams, we have all the data and all the logic to prove everything we say beyond a shadow of a doubt."

If I said that at work when I proposed something to management that they didn't believe, I'd soon find myself in the state Home for the Bewildered.
AND we got them red fingerprints!

Well barbecue my ham hocks!

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:32 pm
Randy is just flat out dumb as a rock, Heather SHOULD know better, but I'm not sure she does. Either way, that jail cell clanging shut on them is going to be a rude awakening.
As some jerk named Bill T. has gently pointed out on the last couple of court-related posts on Heather's "I-UV" site, Heather does have a pretty clear idea that the jail cell door might be clanging shut. If she were interested in saving humanity, she would be deposing anyone remotely connected to the Fed and the US Treasury to "prove" that the secret treasury accounts exist. That's a twofer: if there really are secret treasury accounts, then Randy's attempt to access them wasn't a crime because it was his money to begin with, and the two of them would thus go free. And, of course, if the secret treasury accounts exist for them, then they exist for everyone, and Heather has succeeded in all that BEing and DOing, saving the world and ushering in all that New Age quantum vibrational prosperity they're always talking about.

But since Heather is only focused on jurisdiction and trying to find the magic words that will get her charges dismissed, then it's pretty clear that she is focused on saving her own backside (and that of her happy idiot co-defendant). That Bill T. fellow has noted that if Heather successfully gets acquitted at this stage by challenging jurisdiction, then she has wasted her chance at transforming the world. It's almost as if she doesn't believe in the secret treasury accounts in her heart of hearts.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:22 pm

John, you missed the reply to Bill from Joey.
http://i-uv.com/hatj-tn-normal-course-o ... -fillings/

Joey says :
December 16, 2017 at 10:54 am

Hi Bill

Take a look above at what I wrote it will help peace together all of this.

The rejections go directly to the Fed Reserve..NOT the alleged courts.

I wonder if the judges got that memo.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:22 pm
John, you missed the reply to Bill from Joey.
http://i-uv.com/hatj-tn-normal-course-o ... -fillings/

Joey says :
December 16, 2017 at 10:54 am

Hi Bill

Take a look above at what I wrote it will help peace together all of this.

I see Willow Greensong adding in her two cents. Check out her YouTube channel. She hasn’t heard or read a conspiracy theory that she doesn’t like! I especially like all her videos to “out” Parker Stiel, the FBI agent Involved with this case

The rejections go directly to the Fed Reserve..NOT the alleged courts.

I wonder if the judges got that memo.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:03 am

I still wonder if this "Bill T." is the William T. Ferguson who has been providing Heather with lodging.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:15 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:03 am
I still wonder if this "Bill T." is the William T. Ferguson who has been providing Heather with lodging.
I think it is, and further, I think there is a backstory of unrequited love paired with a steadily growing understanding that the closest he's ever going to get to Heather is her bank.

But that's just me. :smoking:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:43 am

Gregg wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:15 am
I think it is, and further, I think there is a backstory of unrequited love paired with a steadily growing understanding that the closest [Bill T.]'s ever going to get to Heather is her bank.
He also seems to be a true believer in the secret bank accounts. I think he's "investing" in Heather with the idea of being first in line to access his. If he ever figures out it ain't happening, and pulls his financial support, things could get interesting.
:popcorn:

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Honestly I am disappointed in HATJ's performance. Any run-of-the-mill sovcit could do the whole "duly rejected for cause" with the red thumbprint thing. I expected a higher level of sheer insanity from HATJ. After all, this is her moment in the sun! The time for her to show the entire world how powerful she is and that she alone has freed us all from the shackles of the NWO/Federal Reserve/whatever!

You can do better, HATJ. We expect better quality magical paperwork from you. Remember who you are: you aren't just any sovcit, you gave us all billions of dollars with the OPPT (still waiting on that check, though). You inspired a hippy cult in Morocco that raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund free energy which never worked! You were the impetus behind a continental magical sex bus tour! Don't leave us hanging on this, HATJ. You can do better than garden variety sovcit filings.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:20 pm

LightinDarkness wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:09 pm
Honestly I am disappointed in HATJ's performance. Any run-of-the-mill sovcit could do the whole "duly rejected for cause" with the red thumbprint thing. I expected a higher level of sheer insanity from HATJ. After all, this is her moment in the sun! The time for her to show the entire world how powerful she is and that she alone has freed us all from the shackles of the NWO/Federal Reserve/whatever!

You can do better, HATJ. We expect better quality magical paperwork from you. Remember who you are: you aren't just any sovcit, you gave us all billions of dollars with the OPPT (still waiting on that check, though). You inspired a hippy cult in Morocco that raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund free energy which never worked! You were the impetus behind a continental magical sex bus tour! Don't leave us hanging on this, HATJ. You can do better than garden variety sovcit filings.
I've been thinking the same thing. For all the BEing and DOing and WOO WOOing, surely there must be more than this. Can't she levitate into court, or magickally break her shackles/ankle monitor or something? She's at least at Jedi Warrior status, right?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Alas, I fear the Tuccis-Giraffe suffers from a serious lack of originality and creativity, on top of apparently being an Orly quality lawyer. She hasn't come up with any of the nonsense she's been peddling, it is all old third or fourth hand recycled recycled sovcit new agey fail and I don't think she really bothered to really read up on any of it after she "borrowed" it, just skimmed the manual and took off. Her MO to date has been to "borrow" something that has been tried before, dress it up with some new agey blather and peddle it. I think the only reason she sort of succeeded the first time around is that she had the love bus and then the free love and weed compound in Africa, and I don't think that really went all that well. At a guess I'd say she's pretty much been living hand to mouth of late and this latest crop of suckers aren't well enough off to provide her with the standard of living she'd like to become accustomed to.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Heather has forgotten one important poot fact, which means that her crowd will never benefit from those secret accounts, that we all know exist.

The UNited States Corporation is owned by the Vatican, or the British Crown or was it Santa Claus. In any case, because they are so greedy, Pope Francis, Queen Elizabeth or Santa will not release the fabulous accounts to HATJ's minions.
Edit: In case any one missed it, :sarcastic:

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:17 pm

One thing I don't understand, Heather is acting very much like it's important for her not to talk publicly about her trial. She is active on facebook but she only posts conspiracy wank. She still holds the direct loyalty of BZ and at least one other blogger yet she isn't "propagandizing" her situation even though that would translate into gullibility bucks donated on her behalf. She is leaving money on the table and I don't quite know why.

I mean it's fairly impossible to imagine that any fund raising strategy she employed could make her legal situation worse than the bull crap she's filing with the court. If she actually believes the crap she's been selling she of course deserves to suffer the benefits of her wisdom but the question of anyone like herself is if she shares as many delusions as she sells. But she is leaving (grifted) money on the table without anything I can see as a compensating benefit and again, I don't understand why.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:46 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:17 pm
One thing I don't understand, Heather is acting very much like it's important for her not to talk publicly about her trial. She is active on facebook but she only posts conspiracy wank. She still holds the direct loyalty of BZ and at least one other blogger yet she isn't "propagandizing" her situation even though that would translate into gullibility bucks donated on her behalf. She is leaving money on the table and I don't quite know why.

I mean it's fairly impossible to imagine that any fund raising strategy she employed could make her legal situation worse than the bull crap she's filing with the court. If she actually believes the crap she's been selling she of course deserves to suffer the benefits of her wisdom but the question of anyone like herself is if she shares as many delusions as she sells. But she is leaving (grifted) money on the table without anything I can see as a compensating benefit and again, I don't understand why.

I think that Heather is dump in her drawers afraid of having her bail revoked and knows just enough real law to know that she can carry on like a retarded monkey on meth in the courtroom but the order to not have any contact with any potential witness that is in her release order is a line she won't cross. At her detention hearing this very point was brought up by the Judge and she was clearly rattled by being moved across the country and tossed in cells by the feds. Assuming she knows more law than a houseplant, and is optimistic beyond any reason to be, she might think she can walk with a conviction but no jail time (she can hope) but dipping into the donor pool might scare her enough to keep her away from it, as long as she cn keep peanut butter and Wonder Bread on the table until the trial on what Bill and BZ raise and turn over to her.

As far as coming up with some new, flashy and original bullshit to wow the home audience with, her problem is she has too much history. Her current tribe consist of a mixture of the faithful from the full history of Heather Woo and she's told so many lies and crazy woo stories that she can't come up with much new now without contradicting herself to the point of losing some faction. Bill Ferguson has been on for the whole ride and it looks like he's starting to see enough cracks to start asking questions. (and if I'm right, he's also some kind of bummed that although he's paying the rent he hasn't so far been invited to move into the place he's renting for her) :pray: :crying:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:31 pm

The other thing I've noticed lately is a lot of spurious attempts to invalidate the trial. A couple of her recent documents have complained that she wasn't given something the nanosecond she asked for it. Oh, and one of her fellow travelers got a visit from the feds:
Lol…

Issued on 12-12-17
Caused to be delivered on 12-12-17
Delivered 12-13-17, with no certified copy obtainable

however…when Bill asked for a certified copy out…they said they could not give it to him…he said he asked why…and was given a vague “normal course of business” excuse…last time, it was a “no one on premise” excuse…lol

…couple that with the purported “fbi agents” that showed up at lisa shannon’s house on 12-12-17…
Clear as mud, but central to Heather's latest attempts to dismiss the case

Lisa Shannon is one of HATJ's idiot fellow travelers. I-uv.com turns up a history of her sending "courtesy notices" and other Heather-approved drivel to creditors.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:34 pm

One other point is that one assume from the get go that whatever actually happened bears only a passing resemblance to what HAT and company claim happened.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:08 pm

LightinDarkness wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:09 pm

She needs to take lessons from cRyan and Curry (and maybe even VD). They know how to dump all sorts of crap on the court. cRyan's staff may even be looking for work.
Edit: Oh.. it looks like cRyan's staff is still working. I don't check the Bundy trial threads very often and did not see the latest dropping.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

boots

Post by boots » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:03 pm

We don't need to encourage them so much. They might start another water-powered sex bus tour, which could lead to all kinds of pseudolegal idjits procreating all over the country. It could become an epidemic, perhaps passed on from one generation. Think the Bundys only crazier and more new agey, with tie-dye shirts and crystals and shit.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:46 pm

I think that Heather is dump in her drawers afraid...
Now there's a cute phrase I hadn't heard before. :)

Am I being detained?

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:56 pm

It was a clearer sentence after I mentally added some adjectival hyphens.

Right colorful, too (also).

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”