SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

vic

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by vic »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:53 pm I was under the impression that all an EpiPen is, is an injection ready dose of Ephedrine, which isn't a very expensive drug. It used to be non-prescription and was in a lot of dietary supplements for weight loss. You can still get it in several forms from GNC, apparently there is some hole the size of an F-350 in the rule about it being illegal in OTC supplements.

Anyhow, one ad I am looking at on the GNC site right now lists it in dozens of forms for anywhere from $34.99/100 to $59.99/100 so the underlying drug itself can't be too expensive.
Apparently, the drug itself in the EpiPen doesn't cost much at all, and isn't the issue. It's how the product is protected by patents, and the difficulty generic manufactures have in getting around them, and getting regulatory approval.

Here's one article from a few years ago https://www.statnews.com/2016/09/09/epi ... nnovation/ ; one thing it mentions is that since all the parents and children and care providers have learned how to use the EpiPen, any alternative needs to have a similar way of being used. This article, https://www.fiercepharma.com/drug-deliv ... -dominance, reports that one company failed to get regulatory approval. While the reason wasn't released, the article mentions that the Teva device had a cap which had to be removed prior to use; Mylan said this could cause confusion, since one of the (patented) features of the EpiPen is that the cap automatically releases.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

But the cost of making EpiPen isn't the issue, it's the price charged by the monopoly manufacturer. See, for example this CBS Morning article from January 2017: Mylan CEO on EpiPen drug price controversy: "I get the outrage"

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/

Heather sent me this note below this morning, I'm posting these accounts as we track the odd little things in the Knox County Jail so there's a record in public view. The women seemed to get locked down a lot more than the men. When there's a shortage of male guards, the female guards are moved into control console positions and the male guards are moved into the male side of the prisons. The female inmates are locked down during this for days at a time, due to "lack of staff". The resigning female guards quit and the reasons they give to inamtes are they don't like how they are told to treat the female prisoners. So this staff shortage is management attitude issue.

Just because someone has a colored jumpsuit doesn't suddenly make them non-human. There are plenty of people in there who shouldn't be in there at all. Tennessee is an ostensibly Christian state, and the scriptures remind its believers to treat prisoners the same way they'd treat Jesus. Prisoners, widows, orphans are all to be treated with respect. A human being is known by how they treat those in unfortunate circumstances.

Heather remains in good cheer, as always, in face of continual lock downs, random searches of her cell, and missing email communications. She knows this will be resolved, one way or another. As it flows.

To: William Ferguson
Subject: today's funny
Date: 5/7/2018 8:16:24 PM

soooooooo....... our cell has been searched twice in a week, plus another check by corp. thornbury... a supervisor and officer osterman tossed it the night before last... and i was told officer osterman was hand picked to search my cell with the supervisor (not sure if he was a corp, lt. , sgt. , etc. ), although the inmates reported that it was the supervisor doing the cell search, while osterman stood at the door, lol

cell searches are supposed to be random

my cellmate, amber, came back to our cell at lockdown tonight reporting that she was up at the desk while the new pod officer was speaking with inmates about cell searches and how they were random... amber, asked why we were searched twice in less than two weeks if it was supposed to be random....pod officer laughed and said that was because they are trying to catch me with things i shouldn't have... she asked how amber liked having me as a cellmate, and she told her i was awesome (i think amber is still overjoyed because she kicked me bum in our most recent UNO tourney lol! )...pod officer apparently responded that i seem pretty cool

when amber recounted all to me, i told her i am aware of the "facilities" orders they have been given (and the exposures that results/resulted for them in re to dirty fbi, doj, varlan, etc. , from our sting operation... and other past instances... to their already existing corruption and fraud)... i told amber if they find anything, it's because the facility's employees will have planted it... i search my cells multiple times a day (unless we have been in lockdown), especialy when i have cellmates... no offense to my cellmates... "awareness" is the best form of prevention for everyone!

this was same day, and right after, "women inmates' discrimination class action lawsuits discussion"

bye-bye "prison bonds"!.... and my condolences to china, the largest prison bond buyer ♥

♥ love all... all love

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

3ecb0e28.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ssmith wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:57 pm
Tennessee is an ostensibly Christian state, and the scriptures remind its believers to treat prisoners the same way they'd treat Jesus. Prisoners, widows, orphans are all to be treated with respect.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This bramble need not be traversed.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

RoadScholar wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:10 pm Hey, with $100 worth of lab equipment and readily-available ingredients I could make some. It can’t cost much to do it industrially.
Yabbut you aren't including all of those Vice Presidents and Managing Directors who have to pay for their Porsches, Beemers and 2nd/3rd wives. And packaging, packing ain't cheap. And let us not forget promotional and educational materials for prescribing doctors. How would a doctor know what to prescribe if they didn't go golfing in Hawaii or snorkeling with the dolphins. I mean, education costs money.

Your basic mistake RS is failing to look at the epipen, et al, as cash registers -- you foolishly take into account and consider such foolish things as the patient and their care, not as ATM/s. Silly rabbit.

bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

bye-bye "prison bonds"!.... and my condolences to china, the largest prison bond buyer ♥
OMFG. :lol:

Am I being detained?
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

I am not sure who Heather is trying to impress, with her (new?) Standing Praecipe filed on May 4, wherein she uses law and stuff words like "Command" and "Forthwith". Maybe she actually believes that she will walk free, or she believes she has to keep the minions believing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/szbnpz290gwrq ... ..pdf?dl=0

Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Pretty ballsy for a convicted money launderer to issue pretend orders to the real-life judge and court that convicted her. It will do her no good save in the eyes of the clueless imbeciles still enamored with her schtick.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

That's just so precious with her cute little stamp and all her additional repetitive gibberish scribblings. Just so precious.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The phrase "and with notice of intent to call on all ledgers, with immediate closures" is new. In Heather's elaborate mythology, that means she's going to start demanding payment, right? Of the $5 billion per second she's owed for her incarceration?

Whip

Post by Whip »

Resume18 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 am Pretty ballsy for a convicted money launderer to issue pretend orders to the real-life judge and court that convicted her. It will do her no good save in the eyes of the clueless imbeciles still enamored with her schtick.
she knows prison is going to suck and is trying her hardest to get sent to psych so she doesn't get her ass kicked in gen pop.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Resume18 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 am Pretty ballsy for a convicted money launderer to issue pretend orders to the real-life judge and court that convicted her. It will do her no good save in the eyes of the clueless imbeciles still enamored with her schtick.
This is reminiscent of John Vidurek of the National Liberty Alliance throwing a bunch of documents into the record of that court case that was dismissed last year in Albany after the order to dismiss came down. It was a bunch of nonsense about foreclosures that had nothing to do with the case he was litigating, and was clearly done to try to gull the subjects of those documents into thinking that he somehow helped them by getting stuff "on the record in federal court" thus "proving" their contentions.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:58 am The phrase "and with notice of intent to call on all ledgers, with immediate closures" is new. In Heather's elaborate mythology, that means she's going to start demanding payment, right? Of the $5 billion per second she's owed for her incarceration?
My Gibberish to English dictionary is out on loan at the moment but I think she's saying that she's begun enforcing her foreclosure claim (the 120+ pages of UCCrap) against the US Corp and it's subsidiaries. Hell, she could end up owning the cell she's occupying, that should at least let her redecorate it to her tastes.

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Randy really needs to figure out why people find him so irritating.

https://i-uv.com/hold-randy-in-the-palm ... with-love/

Hold Randy in The Palm of Your Hand with Love

Today, 5.9.18, at 10:33 pm EST, Randy called to let people know he was attacked.

He is doing ok. It was stemming from a contract for a “reward killing” set out on him.

He is now in solitary confinement after receiving medical attention from a blow to the forehead.

If you are moved send healing, loving, expansive energy with completion and focus on the big outcome… for All.

What expansive card. letter, story, book, chapter, transcript… are you moved to send him, that can be a shared focus and enjoyment for you both to connect with…?

send to:

Irwin County Detention Center
Randall Keith Beane ID # 55002
132 Cotton Drive
Ocilla, Ga 31774

PayPal Donations email address – rkbfund@gmail.com
these donations are handled by Patricia Randy’s cousin and angel.

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Randy's Facebook page was mentioned in the court transcripts. I remember that there were pictures of him and the RV, but it's been awhile since I've visited and thought I'd see if there was anything new. I found this post from July 4th rather prophetic.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I dont know whats harder to believe: that someone would order a hit on Randy Beane, or that the hitman couldn't finish him off.

This bramble need not be traversed.
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

The file for Heather's mental health evaluation continues to grow.

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-rkb-a ... revealing/

#UniversalCleanUp: RKB Alleged Sentencing Date Move…Varlan Set-Up…Ploys-Bribes-Plans-All Revealing!

bz: word was relayed from RKB’s Elbow,Sunday May 6th, there would be a change- push back in R’s alleged sentencing date from June 12th to end July beginning August.

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: love to one and all
Date: 5/10/2018 6:43:41 AM

Purchase a Gold Pass for HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF

bz…. construction on new nuclear processing plant to begin in 2 months (patricia wrote rkb alleged sentencing moved to august… and inner codex swung similar situation of bribe in wa during 2011, financial/mortgage fraud/judicial corruption investigations)…. this goes, in part, to the heart of why varlan was chosen “to handle” the sting operation case… to expose ALL NATIONAL SECURITY THREATS previously hidden

for those who feeeeel to:
who legislated for the new nuclear processing plant?
who are the funding/brokering/managing/issuing financial institutions involved?
who is constructing? who are contractors awarded with construction?
who is supplying materials for construction?
who designed materials for construction?
who MADE materials for construction?
who designed, supplied, and made technology for the new plant?
who designed, supplied, and made software for new plant?
…. etc, etc, etc….

thank you obama, et. al. , for setting up the U1… U1… U1 exposure <3

ahhhhhhh… let’s not forget who recently got probation for giving info to china? and who gave him the probation?…

my gratitude to all in oak ridge for your hospitality… it was memorable and “in-lightening”

<3

LIGHT WARRIOR and THE ALCHEMIST

<3

love all

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

ssmith wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:15 am The file for Heather's mental health evaluation continues to grow.

#UniversalCleanUp: RKB Alleged Sentencing Date Move…Varlan Set-Up…Ploys-Bribes-Plans-All Revealing!

bz: word was relayed from RKB’s Elbow,Sunday May 6th, there would be a change- push back in R’s alleged sentencing date from June 12th to end July beginning August.
It's just adorable how they think putting the word "alleged" in front of anything to do with the court case will somehow magically make it go "poof" and Randy will be able to allegedly walk out of the alleged jail. Maybe calling aspects of reality "alleged" will allow them to channel their harmonic quantum frequencies and engage in mega-dimensional teleportation. That's what they may see, but it just sounds so childish, as if they're just saying "you're not the boss of me!" in front of everything evil. Like 8 year olds.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:35 am
ssmith wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:15 am The file for Heather's mental health evaluation continues to grow.

It's just adorable how they think putting the word "alleged" in front of anything to do with the court case will somehow magically make it go "poof" and Randy will be able to allegedly walk out of the alleged jail. Maybe calling aspects of reality "alleged" will allow them to channel their harmonic quantum frequencies and engage in mega-dimensional teleportation. That's what they may see, but it just sounds so childish, as if they're just saying "you're not the boss of me!" in front of everything evil. Like 8 year olds.
The "alleged" Randy is going to walk out of the "alleged" jail, in an "alleged" decade or so, after he serves his "alleged" sentence, provided his "alleged" cellie doesn't beat the "alleged" sense out of his "alleged" head.

:blackeye:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

The “alleged sense” part at least is literally true. :lol:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Gregg wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:07 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:35 am

The "alleged" Randy is going to walk out of the "alleged" jail, in an "alleged" decade or so, after he serves his "alleged" sentence, provided his "alleged" cellie doesn't beat the "alleged" sense out of his "alleged" head.

:blackeye:
It's almost like they haven't got a clue, oh, wait, THEY DON'T.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: love to one and all
Date: 5/10/2018 6:43:41 AM

Purchase a Gold Pass for HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF

bz…. construction on new nuclear processing plant to begin in 2 months (patricia wrote rkb alleged sentencing moved to august… and inner codex swung similar situation of bribe in wa during 2011, financial/mortgage fraud/judicial corruption investigations)…. this goes, in part, to the heart of why varlan was chosen “to handle” the sting operation case… to expose ALL NATIONAL SECURITY THREATS previously hidden

for those who feeeeel to:
who legislated for the new nuclear processing plant?
who are the funding/brokering/managing/issuing financial institutions involved?
who is constructing? who are contractors awarded with construction?
who is supplying materials for construction?
who designed materials for construction?
who MADE materials for construction?
who designed, supplied, and made technology for the new plant?
who designed, supplied, and made software for new plant?
…. etc, etc, etc….

thank you obama, et. al. , for setting up the U1… U1… U1 exposure <3

ahhhhhhh… let’s not forget who recently got probation for giving info to china? and who gave him the probation?…

my gratitude to all in oak ridge for your hospitality… it was memorable and “in-lightening”

<3

LIGHT WARRIOR and THE ALCHEMIST

<3

love all
One imbecile commented.
alan page says :

May 11, 2018 at 11:04 am
Hi BZ,
Thanks for the update!
The details being revealed of how things really have worked in this sting show that there is still a lot left to play out before it is safe for normal folk to use these funds to anything.
It would be great to have some discussion of the difference between personal empowerment (that everyone seems to be focused on now) and those in the non-breakaway society actually being able to finance and DO Earth maintenance activity. We need guidance for those who stay attached to this existence and those who come here in the future.
Here's some guidance for you: Mental health professional.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

May 11, 2018 at 11:04 am
Hi BZ,
Thanks for the update!
The details being revealed of how things really have worked in this sting show that there is still a lot left to play out before it is safe for normal folk to use these funds to anything.
It would be great to have some discussion of the difference between personal empowerment (that everyone seems to be focused on now) and those in the non-breakaway society actually being able to finance and DO Earth maintenance activity. We need guidance for those who stay attached to this existence and those who come here in the future.
In other words, please just tell us how we can access the money!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

deluded idiot wrote:The details being revealed of how things really have worked in this sting show that there is still a lot left to play out before it is safe for normal folk to use these funds to anything.
This guy actually believes that Operation Giraffe Tuchas was a sting operation! Looks like Agent HATJ played her undercover role a bit too realistically :rotflmao:
deluded idiot wrote: It would be great to have some discussion of the difference between personal empowerment (that everyone seems to be focused on now) and those in the non-breakaway society actually being able to finance and DO Earth maintenance activity. We need guidance for those who stay attached to this existence and those who come here in the future.
Here's a shocker: this makes no sense at all. Is this person trying to ask about the difference between earning money as an individual and earning money as a corporation? :confused:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”