SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 14097
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2651

Post by Notorial Dissent »

What I'd like to know is how they're getting all the spam being a closed group, but that is probably more interest than they're likely to get otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
User avatar
ssmith
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2652

Post by ssmith »

Heather seems to be saying that being in prison is kinda like..... well..... being in prison.

To: Bill
From: 1369008: HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF
Subject: RE: Iphone not working and lockdown
Date: 2/24/2018 9:27:03 AM
no worries, bill
we are on day 2 of lockdown… again, for unknown reasons… started well before the brief fight, in fact the two women were brought back in..professional opinion, and based on my firsthand experiences and observations in here, the fight happened because we have been in so much unprecedented lockdown
according to corp. thornbury (sp? ), they can only go 72 hours before they “have to answer to anyone”… and as all in the universal cleanup are aware… “universes can change”, within 72 hours or less
professional suggestion to US MARSHAL Sanchez: find another contractor… as it sits today, the US MARSHAL cannot recover from tne liability created using this particular contractor, or similarly operating contractor. (full reports have been compiled since august 2017 by various u/c agents throughout US.. note, this topic is not my primary task in uni-cleaup)
tablet battery low… no showers/phones/tablet recharges…
personal status and updates through i-comms to all…
3rd party notices of dishonor, via wellness check requests when applicable…
….and final notes on foreign actors…
THEY CHOSE NOT TO LISTEN, THEY CHOSE TO NOT CHANGE HEART, THEY CHOSE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE, CORRUPTION, ETC…. NOW THE REMAINING FOREIGN ACTORS EXPOSE THEM SELF… COMPLETELY… greatest show of love for all that is
(“follow the money”… And the human trafficking/terrorist disbursement programs [immigrant/refugee]…all mapping stored in HARVARD INSPIRE… with special attention to HARVARD GLOBAL SERVICES and january 2017 transfer of Harvard $35 BILLION trading platform moved to BLACKROCK… logs for MA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSITIONAL ASSISTANCE (Agency ID # 6002771)… including, but not limited to, russia, china, and AIIB/BRICS/CIPS (HENRY TODD, JONATHON D. BETTS, KL, and GUORONG DING [Chairman of SHEYIN & WANGUO SECURITIES CO. LTD.].. sooooo much more…., ET. AL., all interesting “actors”)… so happy to retire the game boards in ALL perceptions ?
love to all
ALL GOT THIS
User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am
Location: NE-2

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2653

Post by TheNewSaint »

we are on day 2 of lockdown… again, for unknown reasons…
This is an interesting statement. Is Heather's understanding so fargone that she doesn't realize the previous court proceedings were an actual trial in which she could be found guilty and sent to jail? Or does she mean "the court failed to grasp my brilliant paperwork for unknown reasons"?
started well before the brief fight, in fact the two women were brought back in..
A jailhouse catfight might actually be interesting, but Heather's self-centeredness and poor communication skills prevent us from hearing about it.
professional opinion, and based on my firsthand experiences and observations in here, the fight happened because we have been in so much unprecedented lockdown
Does she really not get how jail works?
according to corp. thornbury (sp? ), they can only go 72 hours before they “have to answer to anyone”…
No doubt this is some recitation of ordinary policy that Heather misheard and translated to her own universe.
and as all in the universal cleanup are aware… “universes can change”, within 72 hours or less
I've been reading your crap for months and not one thing has changed.
professional suggestion to US MARSHAL Sanchez: find another contractor… as it sits today, the US MARSHAL cannot recover from tne liability created using this particular contractor, or similarly operating contractor.
Well, at a liability cost of $10 billion per second, it wouldn't take much.
(full reports have been compiled since august 2017 by various u/c agents throughout US.. note, this topic is not my primary task in uni-cleaup)
You're the only person in #UniversalCleanup.
tablet battery low… no showers/phones/tablet recharges…
They let her take her tablet to jail? That's surprising; you could whack somebody over the head with it. (Don't laugh; you wouldn't believe the weapons prisoners can make out of the most ordinary things.) And there are no showers? I'm guessing she's in some kind of temporary holding place, and/or shower day hasn't happened yet. And of course there are no phones, you idiot, have you ever so much as seen a movie where someone goes to prison?
(“follow the money”
We followed $1,500,000 to Randy Beane. That's the whole reason you're in jail.
including, but not limited to, russia, china, and AIIB/BRICS/CIPS
Russia and China are BRICS. That's what the R and C stand for.
This bramble need not be traversed.
nancydrew
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2654

Post by nancydrew »

Someone should do a HATJ translator so that what she says can be translated to the unawoken. I’m guess this would be a task for I-UV crowd! Since most of us are not on the spiritual (delusional) level. It’s look reading a foreign language without access to Google translator.
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2655

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

She is acting/complaining as if she should be treated as being in pre-trial custody, i.e. not convicted, instead of being held, post conviction, for sentencing. Alleged court, alleged trial etc. :crying:
User avatar
Turtle
Posts: 4117
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm
Occupation: SPACE FORCE COMMANDER

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2656

Post by Turtle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:26 pm
we are on day 2 of lockdown… again, for unknown reasons…
This is an interesting statement. Is Heather's understanding so fargone that she doesn't realize the previous court proceedings were an actual trial in which she could be found guilty and sent to jail? Or does she mean "the court failed to grasp my brilliant paperwork for unknown reasons"?
started well before the brief fight, in fact the two women were brought back in..
A jailhouse catfight might actually be interesting, but Heather's self-centeredness and poor communication skills prevent us from hearing about it.
professional opinion, and based on my firsthand experiences and observations in here, the fight happened because we have been in so much unprecedented lockdown
Does she really not get how jail works?
tablet battery low… no showers/phones/tablet recharges…
They let her take her tablet to jail? That's surprising; you could whack somebody over the head with it. (Don't laugh; you wouldn't believe the weapons prisoners can make out of the most ordinary things.) And there are no showers? I'm guessing she's in some kind of temporary holding place, and/or shower day hasn't happened yet. And of course there are no phones, you idiot, have you ever so much as seen a movie where someone goes to prison?

What she means by "lockdown" in a detention facility is that they are locked in the cells and not being let out into the dayroom/common area, maybe even taking their meals in the cell. If the shower is in the common area, every few days they may go around the block, popping 1 cell door at a time and give 10-20 minutes for each inmate. Lockdowns are imposed in situations like fights, insubordination, etc., whenever tension is high and normal operation would put inmate or officer safety at risk. After a few days of this, people tend to forget what they were fighting about. Lockdowns in a prison can be much longer and drawn out, but it takes a lot more to trigger a lockdown, like someone getting killed and/or gang war. Those could go on for months while they investigate and strategically transfer certain inmates.
User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2657

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 am Well, she does have Cynthia all wet.
Cynthia says : Reply

February 24, 2018 at 10:05 pm

#151 is EXTRAORDINARY!!!! THE FRAUD of creating securities, notes, bonds, negotiable instruments, out of indictments, civil law presented as criminal, law, creating an abusive trust, the idicted/convicted are “decedents” and they make themselves the beneficiaries!! Unbelievable!!! So glad Heather turned the tables on them!!! 1099 OID LOL!!!! Way to go!! Income tax due on the investments! Haha! Wow. Last but not least you can pay me back all that you owe me, I will not gift it to you and you owe me the interest, lastly, release me, right now. Genius!!!! ***There needs to be a law against the Foreign Agents, the alleged courts, judges, attorneys, FRB, IMF, etc “IGNORING” HATJ’s documents. “They” need to take responsibility, accountability, & liability, instead of sticking their head in the sand. HATJ is a warrior and most definitely super human!!
The 1099 ploy is just plain nuts. There are more than a few shady characters trying to get their hands on ill gotten refunds leaving the poor fools they dupe to face the consequences.

So Heather is going to help them from jail?

That's just plain nuts.
User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 31646
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: District Court of Bun-Dogs
Occupation: Devilish Hyena
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2658

Post by Foggy »

Cynthia says : Reply

February 24, 2018 at 10:05 pm

#151 is EXTRAORDINARY!!!! THE FRAUD of creating securities, notes, bonds, negotiable instruments, out of indictments, civil law presented as criminal, law, creating an abusive trust, the idicted/convicted are “decedents” and they make themselves the beneficiaries!! Unbelievable!!! So glad Heather turned the tables on them!!! 1099 OID LOL!!!! Way to go!! Income tax due on the investments! Haha! Wow. Last but not least you can pay me back all that you owe me, I will not gift it to you and you owe me the interest, lastly, release me, right now. Genius!!!! ***There needs to be a law against the Foreign Agents, the alleged courts, judges, attorneys, FRB, IMF, etc “IGNORING” HATJ’s documents. “They” need to take responsibility, accountability, & liability, instead of sticking their head in the sand. HATJ is a warrior and most definitely super human!!
I smell ... troll. :mrgreen:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
User avatar
TheNewSaint
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am
Location: NE-2

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2659

Post by TheNewSaint »

Turtle wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm What she means by "lockdown" in a detention facility is that they are locked in the cells and not being let out into the dayroom/common area, maybe even taking their meals in the cell.
Thanks for the clarification. But do we know this is going on at Heather's facility? She's something of an unreliable narrator.
This bramble need not be traversed.
User avatar
Whip
Posts: 4093
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2660

Post by Whip »

Foggy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:34 pm
Cynthia says : Reply

February 24, 2018 at 10:05 pm

#151 is EXTRAORDINARY!!!! THE FRAUD of creating securities, notes, bonds, negotiable instruments, out of indictments, civil law presented as criminal, law, creating an abusive trust, the idicted/convicted are “decedents” and they make themselves the beneficiaries!! Unbelievable!!! So glad Heather turned the tables on them!!! 1099 OID LOL!!!! Way to go!! Income tax due on the investments! Haha! Wow. Last but not least you can pay me back all that you owe me, I will not gift it to you and you owe me the interest, lastly, release me, right now. Genius!!!! ***There needs to be a law against the Foreign Agents, the alleged courts, judges, attorneys, FRB, IMF, etc “IGNORING” HATJ’s documents. “They” need to take responsibility, accountability, & liability, instead of sticking their head in the sand. HATJ is a warrior and most definitely super human!!
I smell ... troll. :mrgreen:
I got that vibe too.
User avatar
NotaPerson
Posts: 3622
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2661

Post by NotaPerson »

Though I'm guessing that most Fogbowzers have lost interest, I still take a look at the MonetizeCOLB facebook page now and then. For those who are unfamiliar, it's another scam related to accessing secret strawman accounts. The believers have been told they can expect their big payout within the next few months. Meanwhile, there is an effort in the group to develop a sovcit police force, which I'm keeping an eye on as well. That effort is proceeding very slowly, mainly due to it having a very small and widely scattered group of volunteers.

Anyway, I found this comment on the group's Facebook page today. I'm putting it here because it relevant to the discussion in this thread about cults and the power they achieve over people. This young black man appears to have become alienated from his family. Partly for being a Trump supporter, but also for having swallowed a load of sovcit bullshit....
I work in New York City and lived in New Jersey, once my racist Slavery minded family , threw me out last month because I voted to put a white man in Power, not Puppet for the Presidency. I have printed info on MOCLB , and the Tribal Police Force and handed it out to my family and in NYC, I have also and continued spreading the word , and passing out flyers in Harlem New York ! I’m trying as hard as I can to wake the people of color up but It’s Hard. I continue to listen to calls, read , gather info and pray over and over because, my people are bamboozled by those of the likes of Al Sharpton , Obama, Clintons and Their cohorts!! My Family has turned their back on me completely, once they found out I rescinded my Government and State contract!! So I have lost all, my Immediate family, distance Family and long time associates but I must continue to push forward . I’ve been called a stupid uneducated (DON'T USE THAT WORD, GODDAMMIT) by my family and other High Saditty African Americans that refuse to learn true History . I have given up my Inheritance, my family home because my uncle the so Highly Educated professor has deemed me insane and incompetent for voting for a white man !! I have Given up everything because I hate Communism and Socialism with ever fiber in my being . A practice that has destroyed the African American Community!! All I have is my Faith in God and my Knowledge that I have learned from film making, and the truth from this program! I pass out flyers mostly in Ny because once I reclaim my freedom I couldn’t drive. I asked my mom for help, she told me not to ask her for money I’m a disgrace !! So I walk 2.5 miles to the train stations and back spreading the word in Harlem as often as I can. I have never been free , I would rather die then continue to live in the world of hate!!
And a response he got shortly after posting...
Youve gained many new family members here. Stay the course and rise above it all. Well done you...very courageous effort.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/monetizecolb/

By the way, at least a few people in the group have handed over $5,000 to the chief scammer - a pretend-judge who lives on the other side of the world (Singapore maybe, not sure). But the vast majority of victims (a few hundred, maybe a thousand, I'm guessing) have given him a mere $300. I forget what the $5,000 was supposed to be for - doesn't matter since it was, in fact, for absolutely nothing at all. :evil:
Am I being detained?
User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2662

Post by Sam the Centipede »

NotaPerson wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:46 pm Though I'm guessing that most Fogbowzers have lost interest, I still take a look at the MonetizeCOLB facebook page now and then. :snippity:
I certainly appreciate your efforts tracking and reporting on this stuff, and similar work by others.

I suspect that there are few replies because there's often not much to say - other than criticizing thd perpetrators and participants in these scams. Nevertheless, it's interesting, so thank you.
User avatar
Kooky
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:47 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2663

Post by Kooky »

nancydrew wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:36 pm Someone should do a HATJ translator so that what she says can be translated to the unawoken. I’m guess this would be a task for I-UV crowd! Since most of us are not on the spiritual (delusional) level. It’s look reading a foreign language without access to Google translator.
Here's your translation.

HATJ: Look at me!!! I am sacrificing my freedom to keep this scam alive because I need my cigs and twinkies from the commissary. Otherwise, I will sit in here and rot because I've burnt so many bridges. Someone, please find a loophole that I can slip through and escape this horrible fate, quick! Holy mother, I was wrong about the whole secret account thing, but I will never tell you that. I mean, if I have to be in here, then all you crazies should support me. In the meantime, I will continue with the BEing and DOing. I just threw in that "Universe changes every 72 hours" because I must be in an alternate universe, otherwise this crazy scheme would have worked. But, if I ever do get out of here, I will need more money to fund a new Magic Bus. (I'm kicking myself right now. I should have stayed in Morocco!) :crying: :brickwallsmall:
User avatar
Slicester
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2664

Post by Slicester »

Sometimes I wonder if she's keeping on with the con because she did get caught this time and like you say, she needs the funds and adoration to keep her going or if she's really had a break with reality. All that stuff about secret meetings in Alaska, I'm not sure if she's spinning a con or if she's truly having a delusion.
User avatar
JohnPCapitalist
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Wall Street
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2665

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Slicester wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:49 am Sometimes I wonder if she's keeping on with the con because she did get caught this time and like you say, she needs the funds and adoration to keep her going or if she's really had a break with reality. All that stuff about secret meetings in Alaska, I'm not sure if she's spinning a con or if she's truly having a delusion.
It was actually meetings in Antarctica, at least that's what she said in one court filing. I think that she may be like some con men who, over time, get to believe more and more of their own bullshit. I'm not talking about purely financial con artists like Bernie Madoff, but people who are peddling some sort of woo. Just from repeating the story enough times, they probably start to believe, even if part of them doesn't.
nancydrew
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2666

Post by nancydrew »

Another country heard from! Druanna Ravenmoor aka Fawn Cherie Mercado Sloop Johnston Baumann has had her FB page shut down!

Of course it’s a government conspiracy!
For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
boots
Posts: 3402
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2667

Post by boots »

Druanna - what's up with her appearance? Sometimes she is very attractive. Then, she surfaces a few months later and looks like the cookie monster from Sesame Street.
Hercule Parrot
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2668

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NotaPerson wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:46 pmBy the way, at least a few people in the group have handed over $5,000 to the chief scammer - a pretend-judge who lives on the other side of the world (Singapore maybe, not sure). ...
You can't mean Judge Navin-Chandra Naidu, from the highly reputable Ecclesiastical Court of Justice and Law Offices and Native American Law & Justice Center?

http://www.scripturalaw.org/index.html
Resume18
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2669

Post by Resume18 »

Luna Sea deluded attempt to decipher Heather's unhinged ramblings.

Just one of many.
User avatar
NotaPerson
Posts: 3622
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2670

Post by NotaPerson »

Resume18 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:53 pm Luna Sea deluded attempt to decipher Heather's unhinged ramblings.
Just one of many.
Oh FFS. I skipped around and could listen to all of 12 seconds, in total. How many people will actually sit and watch/listen to one of these things all the way through? :roll:
Am I being detained?
anotherparadox
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:45 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2671

Post by anotherparadox »

Resume18 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:53 pm Luna Sea deluded attempt to decipher Heather's unhinged ramblings.

Just one of many.
Luna Sea is six cans short of a six pack.
User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2672

Post by Sam the Centipede »

NotaPerson wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Resume18 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:53 pm Luna Sea deluded attempt to decipher Heather's unhinged ramblings.
Just one of many.
Oh FFS. I skipped around and could listen to all of 12 seconds, in total. How many people will actually sit and watch/listen to one of these things all the way through? :roll:
I did the same - was Lunacy doing anything more than reading out Heather's drivel in his dreary monotone? What was his intention, to put Heather's supporters into a narcoleptic state?
User avatar
ssmith
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2673

Post by ssmith »

I did make it through the video. Even Lunacy was a bit incredulous as to the amount Heather says that she is owed for her false imprisonment, etc. Of course my comment that this should wake up the most ardent supporter was prompty deleted.
User avatar
arayder
Posts: 1898
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:06 am

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2674

Post by arayder »

ssmith wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 am I did make it through the video. Even Lunacy was a bit incredulous as to the amount Heather says that she is owed for her false imprisonment, etc. Of course my comment that this should wake up the most ardent supporter was prompty deleted.
I skipped through the youtube and to me it seems like the same old stuff.

There seems to be a trend in which emerging gurus touch all the usual freeman/sovcit bases (i.e. government is a corporation, courts unlawfully assume jurisdiction, common law negates statute law, etc.) and then add on some flourishes in the hopes the spiel will seem new and workable.

The freeman/sovcit subculture doesn't seem to realize that the arguments they make have already been dismissed as settled matters of law.
User avatar
GlimDropper
Posts: 1481
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

#2675

Post by GlimDropper »

Oh how the mighty have, and continue to fall. A week and a half ago the Leader of the Intellectual Freedom Movement, Harvey Denson announced his "Detail America Tour." He was taking sign ups in the five western most lower 48 states for him to come wash your car and shake hands with the great man himself. Today he "postponed" said tour because the five people who paid a $25 deposit to ensure he'd come clean their car just simply aren't enough to make the tour cost effective. Are you feeling your family's love Harvey? You can't give them hope in money for nothing and it ain't even like all that many of them are willing to pay you to wash their cars. Remember when you told us you walked away from an $80K/year job to preach your truth? How's that working out for you man?

Post Reply

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”